Nancy, the Model Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point Brandon pushed aside the album and we began to take out our passion on each other. As we made love we talked about how the photoshoot had turned us on, and just looking at the album was all it took to ignite our fires. As Brandon ravished me, he told me over and over that I was the most sexy woman alive, and I believed him. I told him that I noticed the bulge in Mike's jeans and it turned me on that I had that effect on another man. We made love half the night, and when we awoke the next morning we both called off work, and spent the morning making love and talking.

Some details to sum up our adventure. I would never have believed how erotic and sensual the whole experience was, both to me and Brandon. It has boosted my self esteem and confidence in myself and taken away a lot of my shyness. It has turned our sex life around 180 degrees. I am no longer embarrassed or feel slutty to wear revealing clothing, in fact I now love for Brandon to show me off when we are out for an evening. I am thinking of doing another photoshoot with Mike and Ann in the future, a fully nude photoshoot.

Thank you for reading, we hope you enjoyed this story. We appreciate your comments and messages. And yes please vote.

12