All Comments on 'Nancy, the Model Wife'

by 63luckyman

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story line made such by realistic dialogue and textual comments by the main character. It was easy to visualize the metamorphasis of what began as a very shy older woman who experienced something that really boosted her self-confidence and self-image. Thanks for a great story!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 2 years ago

This kind of adventure most often goes in the wrong direction.

As we can see, the wife is enjoying some new validations from outside her husband on evenings that they go out. The husband should have to have full control over where this is going as the wife is already contemplating a nude photoshoot.

/

The husband has opened Pandora's box.

He better can close it fast enough to avert a marriage disaster.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hott story!! I'm thinking Nancy is wanting to sample some of Mike's hard cock. I'll bet her pussy was dripping her pussy juices by the end of the photo shoot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sounds fun and good for the wife. However, every story like this on this site ends up with the couple Sharing or Swinging or Cuckoldry Hopefully it won't go that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It lit my fires !

des911des911about 2 years ago

Nicely done. A simple story, well told in a gentle style without endless detailed sexual description. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope in the next photo shoot Mike gets to sample some of Nancy's pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I dream of a similar story with my wife who is very uncomfortable with her body at her age (57).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am a commercial photographer, mainly products and print ads. However I am constant being asked to shoot pics for friends. So far three of my friends have asked me to take sexy pics of their wives. I have to say, it’s always fun..

The best was when I took pics of Raj’s wife, Maham. She is a sexy Indian woman. She seemed shy at first but after showing her some of the images on a monitor, she really began to loosen up. She got so turned on that she started to slip her fingers inside of herself. I have incredible pics of her in mid orgasm. Raj loved the pics and asked if I could take more. He even suggested having a male model with her. He also said if I wanted to do it using a timer he’d be fine with that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hot story dude. Not as hot as Carol's photoshoot series (I kinda hoped you would write another chapter for that, it felt unfinished).

Re the comment below, I want to be a commercial photographer too if that's what you get up to!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One step short of cheating, a short step at that. Hope both rot in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

How to divorce 101!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very sweet and Sexy story. Glad you found a spark for your self confidence.

And I appreciate your sharing it with us ;->

Yarnspinnerr (not logged in)

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

??? No actual sex !

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A nice story about a middle aged couple. So far the photo session has produced the desired results by improving the wife's self confidence while exciting her husband. The next chapter will disclose if they stay happy or whether they need more excitement like a nude shoot. Will the wife's new level of self confidence result in an affair or in a happy marital sex life?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A well done story line, with characters that most could relate to. Good description of the thoughts engaging the subject as she was able to unfold her desires and self-assessment. The final effect on the subject was important, if not profound, yet quite believable. Many thanks for your time and effort to give us a worthwhile story.

LadiesAreFirstLadiesAreFirstabout 2 months ago

I enjoyed your story very much. No sex but in the mind it was but a moment away. To me, the slow build-up is the most erotic regardless how far it goes, the promise of more to come or cum.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 months ago

love the eroticism of the husband and wife dynamic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user63luckyman@63luckyman
I enjoy writing for myself, but hope others will enjoy it also. Most, but not all of my writing is based on past experiences. I will leave to the reader to decide what is real and what is not. I appreciate your comments and love messages.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES