Nancy, the Model Wife 02

Story Info
More zest, Nancy turns things up a notch.
3.3k words
4.26
23.1k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you have not read Nancy The Model Wife I suggest you do, as this is a continuation. Thank you.

It has been a couple months since I did the photoshoot and we were still reaping the benefits in the bedroom, and actually in our whole lives in general. I am now so much more comfortable with my fifty year old body, and my confidence in myself has soared. Our love life has blossomed, and Brandon treats me as if we were just married, not just in bed, but in all aspects of our relationship. Life was good and we were once again a very happy, loving couple.

Last week Brandon asked if I was ready to do a fully nude shoot. I told him I hadn't given it any thought, but I would, now that he brought up the subject. Two days later I was surprised to get a message from Ann. She wanted me to call her when I had a spare moment to talk.

That evening I called Ann and she asked if Brandon and I had enjoyed our photoshoot and the photo album. I told her that yes, we enjoyed the shoot and the album, immensely, especially in the bedroom. Ann confided in me that that was the experience of most couples, and she was happy for us. While we were talking I had to tell her that being almost nude as Mike photographed me, was a real turn on for both Brandon and myself. She stated that many couples reacted just that way, and that is why husbands were always invited to watch.

I then confided in her that I had given some thought to doing a fully nude shoot. She assured me that they would be happy to accommodate my wishes and all she needed was for me to say the word and she would set it up. I told her I had not made up my mind just yet as I needed to give it more thought, but she would be the second to know, after Brandon, if I did decide to do it.

Two weeks later I still had not decided that I would do a nude shoot, when I got another message from Ann, asking me to call. Ann answered the phone in her usual upbeat manner, gushing about how nice it was for me to return her call. After some small talk Ann dropped the bombshell. She asked if I would consider doing a paid photoshoot for their studio.

She went on to explain that they had a client that they had done this for in the past, about once a year, for the past three years. The client had given them some guidelines about the photos he wanted, and the models he wanted to be in the photographs. The shoot would be of a female and a male model, and if I was interested she would love to sit down with me in person and discuss it. The offer took me by surprise, but I did agree to meet with her, and listen to what she had to say over a cup of coffee. So we set it up and ended the call, with my head spinning from the conversation.

We met at a little coffee shop around the corner from the studio. Ann got right to the point. Her client was very wealthy, paid really well, and she and Mike went out of their way to satisfy his requirements. She was looking for a fiftyish, busty, pale skinned redhead, and I fit the bill. The male model she was looking for would be in his twenties, black, with a large, well developed body, and a very large penis. The client wanted the contrast of a petite, older, ivory skinned female and the young, muscular, black skinned male. There would be a lot of interaction between the two models, and it would take a couple hours. Brandon would be welcome to observe, just like the last photoshoot.

Ann went on to tell me that the shoot would require some kissing, foundling, and if all were in agreement as the shoot progressed, maybe some penetration, but no actual sex. The figure she quoted made my jaw drop, Brandon didn't earn that much in a month. She also noted that we would receive a complete set of prints from the shoot. I told her I would have to discuss it with my husband of course, but I would let her know by the end of the week.

On the drive home my head was really spinning with all the information Ann had given me. My first thoughts were I could never do it, but it sounded so exciting and sexy, I really needed to consider it. My next thoughts were, would Brandon be open to it? He did like showing me off when we were out on the town, but he may consider this a bit too much. After all we are married, and this would be an intrusion of our vows to each other, even if it were only kissing and fondling. I didn't know what to think about possible penetration!

That evening in bed I brought up the possibility of another photoshoot to Brandon. I asked him to hear me out before asking any questions, then I explained everything Ann had told me and his eyes widened as I went on. When I finished he asked me how I felt and I told him truthfully I didn't know. To me it did sound fun and exciting, but I wondered if it was going too far. As he took me in his arms he whispered, if you think you will enjoy it, then let's do it. Discussion over, we had made the decision to do it together, and then we made passionate love.

Ann made the arrangements and we had a week to get ready. As the day got closer I was nervous and excited. The morning of the shoot Ann called and asked me to bring the white teddy I had modeled in for the first shoot, and to shave my pubic hair completely. All I could think of was how turned on I had been at the first shoot, and this one would probably excite me even more. I did as instructed and we were on our way to the studio early on a Saturday afternoon.

When we arrived Jamal (the black male model) was already there and after introductions Brandon and I retired to the changing room. As I changed into the white teddy my thoughts were of Jamal. He towered over my 5'4" height by a lot, he must have stood 6' or maybe more. His muscular body was very evident, even fully clothed in his street clothing. A chill ran up my spine just thinking about those strong arms, which would soon be wrapped around my frail little body. I also got a slight tingle down below.

After donning the terrycloth robe we walked out to the set. Jamal excused himself to the changing room and I wondered what he was going to wear to start the shoot. My mind was wandering all over the place, and I thought what have I gotten myself into. Within minutes Jamal walked out wearing a robe and Ann started to explain what she was looking for in the shoot.

The backdrop for today was the same pale pink we had used for my first shoot with the white teddy. Ann asked for our robes so we could begin, and took Jamal's robe first as I looked on. He was wearing the briefest of brief bikini underwear and nothing else. I stood there like a statue staring at and admiring his body, not noticing she was waiting to take my robe also. After mumbling an apology I slowly slipped out of mine and handed it to her. As Jamal looked on I could feel the heat in my face as my upper body blushed a bright pink. Now two different male strangers have seen me half naked, and before the session was finished they would probably see me fully nude, and possibly more.

Ann directed us to the backdrop, and with me standing in front of Jamal, she placed his arms around me, just below my breasts. His strong arms held me gently and I could feel his penis stirring against my bottom. Mike took several shots in this pose, with different facial expressions, as Ann placed Jamal's hands on different parts of my body including my hips, tummy, breasts and pelvis. I smiled as I glanced at Brandon as Jamal's hands cupped my breasts, and he gave me a weak smile in return. I could feel myself getting turned on and my womanhood getting moist.

For the next series of shots I turned to face Jamal, with my backside to the camera, and Ann placed my arms around his neck, with me on tip toes to be able to reach. She placed his arms around me again with his hands first on my back, then my waist and lastly on my almost bare butt. Standing on my toes I knew the teddy had uncovered most of my ass, with Jamal's hands touching and fondling the bare skin. I could feel his erection against my stomach as he held me tight against him, and with every move we made his penis seemed to throb against me. I could feel the moisture pooling in my womanhood.

Ann announced that it was time to see more of our bodies, and with that Jamal slipped out of his briefs. I was mesmerized as I stared at his penis, now fully erect, (from rubbing against me) and standing at attention pointing skyward along his pelvis. It appeared to be as thick as a soda can, and maybe twice the length. Ann brought me back to earth as she unsnapped the neck strap of my teddy and lowered it to my waist, exposing my breasts. Jamal then stepped forward and knelt and slid the teddy over my hips and down to my feet. His hands sliding down my legs sent a chill through me. I placed my hands on his shoulders to steady myself and stepped out of the garment as Mike's camera clicked away.

Jamal's nose was only inches from my sex and I wondered if he could smell my arousal. For the first time in my married life, I was totally nude in front of two complete male strangers. I hoped he would not notice the moisture that I thought must be leaking from me. I was that turned on already. Another look at Brandon and again he gave me a weak smile. Ann wasted no time in positioning us for the next series. These would take place with us seated on the loveseat.

The first shots were with Jamal seated, and me on my knees facing him, straddling his lap, my legs spread. I was so flustered with that giant penis so near my sex, that Ann had to repeat instructions to me about how to pose. She again had Jamal place his hands on my butt, now without the protection of the flimsy teddy. With my arms around his neck, cheek to cheek, Mike took a few shots, and Ann moved our faces and changed our facial expressions. It was getting harder for me to concentrate, the more I was turned on.

Ann had me dismount Jamal, then sit on his lap, with both of us facing the camera, again with my legs spread. In this position my sex was fully exposed to the camera and Mike. She had Jamal put his left hand on my right breast and and his right hand between my legs and cup my sex. I could feel an orgasm begin to build inside me. Jamal's fingers found their way to my clit as Mike took shot after shot. Now I was staring at Brandon as Jamal's fingers caressed my breast and sex, he looked mesmerized. Just before I was sure I was going to orgasm, Ann helped me off his lap and suggested we take a break for a few minutes.

Mike started looking at photos on the camera and said that their client would be very happy with what we had all done so far. Ann whispered to me about how I felt about going a little further and doing some shots showing penetration? She said not actually having sex, just penetration. I had assumed for the large sum of money the client was paying that that question would come up. I whispered to her that with Jamal's size I didn't know if that would be possible. She assured me that with some lube I would manage. I thought to myself that I couldn't get any more lubed than I was right now.

For this series Jamal stood in front of the backdrop with me kneeling in front of him. With my face at his groin, Ann had me hold his erect penis along my cheek. They had me in various poses with his penis near or touching my face. Ann asked me to put my lips against his penis as if I were kissing it, and I complied. She then asked me to put just the head in my mouth which I somehow managed to do. After a few shots she asked me to take as much as I comfortably could into my mouth. My jaw ached as it was stretched to accommodate his girth, but I did the best I could, as the camera clicked away. With Jamal's monster in my mouth I saw Brandon watching intently.

Ann said this next series would be the last. She had Jamal lie on the floor on his back and she had me straddle him on my knees facing him and the camera. With my fingers on that erect monster, holding it upright along my sex and almost to my bellybutton, Mike took a few close up shots. In the same position he took long and close shots of Jamal's huge black hands kneading my breasts and pinching my erect nipples.

I knew what the next shots would be of so I was not surprised when Ann asked me to ease the head of Jamal's erect penis into my sex. Just the head she reminded me, as I took him in my fingers to align him with my now eager and waiting honey hole. As I attempted to lower myself onto him, I could feel my sex stretching to try and accommodate his girth and with a moan, I felt the head spear it's way inside me. We both held this pose while Mike took several pictures, and with just a little discomfort I began to adjust to his girth.

After a minute or two Ann asked me to lower myself and take a couple more inches, and with only a little more discomfort, and more confidence, I did as told. Mike took a few more shots and then Ann asked me to lower myself all the way and take all of Jamal's nine inches. I told her I didn't know if that was possible but I would try. With just a little more effort I managed to take almost all of him as Mike's camera clicked away. I had never felt so full, the feeling was different than any I had ever felt. It felt very good. Looking his way for a second, I could see Brandon watching as I, for the first time in my married life, took another man's penis deep inside my womanhood.

Ann directed me to dismount Jamal, and as I did so, his penis slowly slid from my stretched womanhood, and with an audible pop we were disengaged. She next had me lay on my back on the floor, legs spread as Jamal knelt between them. She had him slowly insert his monster an inch or two at a time as Mike's camera again clicked away in this new position. This time there was no discomfort as he entered me, only pleasure as I welcomed him into me by grasping his hips. Ann nodded to Jamal and he began to slowly withdraw, but stopped before slipping all the way out, and then thrust all the way in again. I knew if this continued I would come in front of everyone.

Ann whispered to us, we need a few shots of you both having an orgasm to complete the set. With that Jamal began to thrust in earnest and I felt the beginning of an orgasm. He was an expert with that weapon of his and the heat built inside of me until my orgasm exploded and I cried out in surrender. The camera clicked away, capturing my contorted facial expressions as Jamal pounded my womanhood. At the last second he pulled his penis from me and as his orgasm washed over him, he sent rope after rope of his semen onto my stomach and breasts. All the while Mike took photo after photo of us both.

As I lay there exhausted, content, and covered with Jamal's cum, my head spun. My focus turned to Brandon, standing in the shadows, I'm sure he had watched every move we had made. I could not read the expression on his face, but right now I was too tired, and content to try. After a few minutes Jamal helped me to my feet, I picked up my teddy and robe, not bothering to put the robe on, and retired to the dressing room to change. Brandon followed me and I was almost afraid to be alone with him, afraid of what his reaction might be.

Brandon closed the door behind us, and now we were alone. He didn't say a word, but pulled a wet wipe from the container on the table and began to clean Jamal's cum from my body. As he tenderly wiped another man's sperm from my stomach and breasts, he whispered I love you. I knew then that we were going to be alright, and I told him I loved him also. When I was finished dressing we exited the changing room, bid everyone goodbye and walked to our car.

Not much was said as we drove, but once home Brandon ushered me into the bedroom. He took me into his arms and told me it was his turn, to reclaim me as his wife. He undressed and slowly began to remove my clothing before easing me face up on to the bed. He began with soft kisses, which became deep open mouth passionate kisses, and I returned his kisses with my own passion.

He asked if I enjoyed the photoshoot and all the attention from Jamal and his huge cock. I answered yes, yes I did. As his fingers found my still soaking wet, though pretty tender swollen sex, he was quite forceful as he pushed what felt like three fingers deep inside of me. I asked him to please be gentle as I was sore, and his answer was to push another finger deep into me. He remarked that I was very well lubed and his cock should not be a problem for me after the monster I had just taken, less than an hour ago.

He pushed my legs back, with my knees almost touching my shoulders, spread my legs wide and plunged his hard manhood deep into my sex. I had never seen him so passionate, so eager or so forceful. He reclaimed me for his own, and gave me another orgasm before he filled me with his seed. As we lay there basking in the afterglow of our love making, softly kissing and cuddling, we again vowed our love for each other.

Later that evening after Brandon had fallen asleep, I lay awake thinking about what a wonderful husband he is. He always wants the best for me, and strives to make all my dreams come true.

Thank you for reading. Please vote and leave your comments or send a private message. Thanks again.