All Comments on 'Nancy, the Model Wife 02'

by 63luckyman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 2 years ago

Many of these stories include episodes where the husband reclaims his wife. This always puzzles me. Committed couples don't take holidays from each other. That's what "commitment" means. Commitment and reclamation are mutually exclusive.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

I couldn’t see myself calmly sitting by whilst “Jamal” had sex with my wife. OK with original photoshoot but this seemed a step too far for what was apparently a devoted married couple.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

boring story. So she is a whore, simply put. Good thing her husband doesn't care.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a good situation... Brandon will be left in the dust

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

More like an opening than a story

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I cannot imagine any situation where I would want my wife to be fucked by another man. Whose huge cock is the wife going to have next?

TuWatchuTuWatchualmost 2 years ago

It's fiction people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice husband. Let you have a good time and get paid. Should we call him Pimp Daddy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A great story of a very common occurrence , but just how many husbands react with so little emotion while watching their wife 'taken' i am not so sure. Most husbands would not even be present while the filming was taking place. Bring on the next photoshoot.

Furriex.

KariOcaKariOcaalmost 2 years ago

My wife was not comfortable with me being present when she had sex in her photo or video sessions. And I too prefer that she tells me about what happened, but I wouldn't like to be present. I had even waited outside the studio while I knew she was being fucked but would feel uncomfortable watching the details and interfering with her feelings.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

No comment...Just 1* says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I Enjoyed This Erotic Fictional story. Thankfully, I’m not the type of reviewer to badmouth fictional characters, or the author.

The story was good, nothing to criticize here. Hope you have more chapters planed for Nancy & Brandon. What if Brandon has to go out of town the next time Ann schedules another shoot? And what if Jamal takes Nancy out to dinner after the next shoot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing, so easy to imagine the photoshoot unwind. There will be the usual naysayers, but I thought it was well thought out, and actually followed, (somewhat distantly!) from my own experience with my wife and included my best mate, who was no slouch with a camera.....he was pretty good with his naked body, too, (my wife's opinion).

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story well rite very sexy es

DirtybrenDirtybrenover 1 year ago

Nice story, Can Nancy become more comfortable for more photoshoots with Ann and Mike in professional basis ? If it can be brought back to life again, this can become a great series. I am expecting you to continue this series again. Thanks in advance !

ronibarretronibarret7 months ago

So authentic. So erotic. Excellent story

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Much better than the last chapter . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I thought there was not supposed to be actual sex, only some penetration (a subtle distinction) but then Ann said they needed shots of them having orgasms! That was having sex as brief as it was.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user63luckyman@63luckyman
I enjoy writing for myself, but hope others will enjoy it also. Most, but not all of my writing is based on past experiences. I will leave to the reader to decide what is real and what is not. I appreciate your comments and love messages.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES