Nancy Wheeler is Such a Priss Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two girls stared at each other for a few long seconds, then Nancy forced a smile, and then hoarsely whispered, "Well, thanks for the orgasm."

She then casually turned, and walked through the nearby door. Which admittedly, just might be the cruellest thing that Nancy Wheeler had ever done. Part of her actually got off on it, and wanted to keep walking. Even though that was never the plan. Not really. No, the plan was to check they hadn't been discovered, and go from there. Honestly, a small part of her was expecting pitchforks and torches.

Literally an angry mob, ready to chase the deviance out of town. Or worse, Steve staring at her with a heartbroken expression on his face. Instead, the store was still virtually empty. Except for Steve, who was at the counter, listening to his Walkman. Did he realize what was happening, and was giving them some privacy? Or was this just a coincidence? Nancy didn't know, and honestly, she didn't care.

No, she was too busy smiling impishly, shrugging, and softly murmuring under her breath, "Fuck it."

*

Robin was well aware that she should have been furious right now, and if it had been anyone else leaving her high and dry like this, she would probably never speak to them again. Hell, she had yelled at Steve, and random strangers, for doing far less. But this just proved once again, and maybe more than ever before, that Nancy Wheeler could do absolutely anything she wanted to her, and Robin would still be hopelessly head over heels for her.

Besides, while it wasn't ideal to have to get herself off, it also felt like it wouldn't take much. Which was definitely a good thing, as she had been in here way too long, and she didn't want to be discovered frantically masturbating after Nancy Wheeler had just left the room. Even Steve might be suspicious of that.

So pretty much the moment Nancy was out the door, Robin was shoving her hand into her pants and frantically rubbing her needy little pussy. Maybe more importantly, she was licking her lips, and scooping some liquid off of her face, and eating it. Anything to get more of Nancy Wheeler's cunt cream. Oh God, as if things couldn't get more pathetic, she didn't even have the decency of imagining Nancy fucking her.

She tried, and that was a powerful fantasy, which never fail to get her off. But it was also almost always interrupted by something even more powerful. Namely, Robin's face as deep as it could go into Nancy Wheeler's pussy, and the shameless lesbian vividly imagining making the other girl cum, the way she had only a few seconds ago.

Just as she could feel herself reaching the edge, Robin was startled into stopping completely, as the door opened. For a horrible second she thought it really was Steve, and she had literally been caught with her hand in her pants. However, while she was relieved it was Nancy, given the look on her girlfriend's face, Robin still felt like her hand had been caught in the cookie jar.

God, why was an angry Nancy Wheeler so hot? And why was she angry? Robin should be the one getting mad here, and yet instead she was the one on the verge of apologizing. But before she could, the other girl closed the distance between them, grabbed hold of her hands, and pinned them against the wall.

"What do you think you're doing?" Nancy snapped.

"I just-" Robin stammered, after a few long seconds.

"This! Is mine!" Nancy interrupted, reaching down and pushing her hand into Robin's pants on the first word, and after a brief pause started to rub her pussy while continuing, "No one should touch it but me. Ever!"

"Yes." Robin whimpered in agreement, "No one but you."

Which of course was ridiculous. Nancy hopefully realized she was being ridiculous, but Robin wasn't going to argue with her right now. In fact, in that moment, she wanted it to be true. Yes, it was unreasonable to ask her not to touch herself at all, but it was also incredibly hot if Nancy Wheeler was the only one allowed to touch her. Especially given the girl she had once dismissed as nothing but a little priss had proven that she could barely keep her hands off of Robin.

Hell, they should probably follow through with their original plan, but here Nancy was, fucking her brains out. Oh God, Nancy Wheeler was about to finger fuck her! This was proven, from the way those fingers pressed against her entrance. Which alone, made the poor lesbian feel like she was about to cum.

Nancy knew she was being ridiculous. What did she expect Robin to do? Just wait for her to see if she came back? Then again, she clearly didn't even wait like five seconds, and that pissed Nancy off. And while it was unreasonable and wrong, she wanted these things to be true. And for better or for worse, her girl was clearly getting off on this obnoxiously possessive behaviour.

Which, in that moment, was a good thing, because they both needed her to cum as quickly as possible. So, instead of apologizing like she should have, the brunette doubled down as she pushed a finger oh so slowly into the redhead, and then held that position for a few long seconds, while taunting her.

"You get fucked, when I say you get fucked." Nancy leaned in and growled into Robin's ear, "And you cum, when I say you can cum. And I have given you permission. Do you understand? Answer me!"

"Yes!" Robin squeaked.

"Good." Nancy grinned sadistically, before covering Robin's mouth with her free hand, "Then shut up, and get fucked, like a good girl."

"Yes Nancy!" Robin moaned through that hand.

There was no doubt in Nancy's mind that Robin wasn't trying to be disrespectful or disobedient. No, she was just delirious with need, and didn't know what to do with herself. And to be fair, she wasn't the only one. Far from it, as at this point, Nancy was scaring herself with how she was treating someone she genuinely adored. It was like a runaway train, with no breaks.

Or more accurately, something inside her had snapped, as she didn't want to hit the brakes. No, she wanted to finger fuck Robin Buckley hard and deep, and bring her to the edge of orgasm in seconds. Which was exactly what she did, but for better or for worse, she didn't allow her girl the mercy of just simply cumming. No, she just had to keep talking.

"Good girl! That's it! Take it! Take it like the hot little slut you are!" Nancy growled some combination of those words into Robin's ear for a few long minutes, pausing only to nibble on that earlobe, before pushing her further, "Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's what you are. That's exactly what you are. A slut! My slut! I was a good girl, before I met you. Just a little priss. Remember? You said it yourself. And what else? Let me think, let me think? Oh yeah, that's right, I was straight. But then all of a sudden, you were everywhere I turned, making me question myself. Question what I wanted. Who I really am, and what I want to be? And now here we are, with you desperate to cum on prissy little Nancy Wheeler's fingers like a little freak."

"Nancy!" Robin whimpered pathetically.

"Shhhhhhh, it's okay, baby." Nancy soothed, finally softening her words, although it may be too late, "Because you made me a freak too. Made me realize exactly what I was. And I love you for it. And I love this hot little pussy. Oooooooooooh yesssssssssss, it's always so fucking wet for me. So, slutty. Ha, who would have thought that little punk Robin Buckley would be such a little slut. But it has to be for a girl. No! It has to be for me. Because you're mine! All mine! No other girl gets to touch you. Not even yourself. No, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, making Robin Buckley cum is my job. And I take my job very seriously. Don't I? Huh? Wouldn't you say, I'm good at my job? Employee of the month material? Huh?"

"Nancy! Please?" Robin pleaded desperately.

"What is it, babe?" Nancy asked with very obvious false innocence, again being so cruel it actually made her uncomfortable by not giving Robin a chance to speak, "Do you want something? Like, to tell me that you think I'm pretty? That you like me? That you're gay? Because, the way you're clinching on my fingers and whimpering for me is telling me that.

So, what else can it be? That I AM doing a good job? Huh? That you love the way I fuck you? That you love it almost as much as eating my cunt? Because again, your cute little reactions tell me all that. Oh, I know, could it be that you want to cum? Huh? Because you know you need to ask permission for that, right? Huh? So ask!"

All of a sudden Nancy stopped what she was doing, causing tears of need to literally slide down Robin's face as she pleaded desperately, "Nancy, please make me cum? I'll do anything, I swear. I'm yours! All yours. I'll never fucking even think about touching myself, or think about anyone else. Just you. Only you. Just please Nance, please, please, plassssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK!"

While she was talking, Nancy pressed her thumb against Robin's clit, and started gently rubbing it. Part of her hoped that would be enough to make Robin cum, but honestly, she preferred it this way. Even if it made the other girl literally cry with need. Maybe especially because of that? And to be fair, when she finally gave Robin a chance to ask her to cum, she only waited a few seconds before increasing the pace of that rubbing.

Maybe more importantly, Nancy shoved a second finger into Robin's pussy, and rapidly increase the pace, until the poor redhead had no choice but to cum for her. And she even stayed mostly silent in the process, albeit with a little help from the brunette's hand firmly covering her mouth.

For better or for worse, Nancy also pulled her head back, so she could stare into Robin's eyes as she came for her. Which was quickly becoming one of her favourite things ever. But instead of showing her love and support, like she should have in that moment, there was only one thing on her mind. One word. Mine! Mine, mine, mine!

Over and over again, that was repeated in her head, and given the look in Robin's eyes, it was clear that she was getting the message. And for better or for worse, it was just making her cum harder. Hell, she might even have cum a second time, given that it was a while before Nancy slowed down and stopped what she was doing. Hell, she wasn't even sure how long it was, she was that lost in it.

But when she finally did stop, Nancy was wracked with guilt over what she had just done. Again. She kind of hoped that Robin would realize it too, and be mad at her. The redhead deserved to be mad at her. Instead, she smiled dreamily at Nancy, while allowing herself to slump exhaustively downwards, her back against the wall and her butt against the dusty floor.

It was only really then the brunette realized she was sitting on the other girl's lap, and she wasn't even sure if it was a recent development, or just how it had been throughout the finger fucking. And it didn't matter as much, as rolling off, to give Robin some much-needed breathing room. And maybe even again, the chance to tell her off.

After a long silence, Nancy nervously asked, "Too much?"

"No." Robin quickly answered, her voice soft and croaky, "That was great."

"Yeah?" Nancy grinned in relief.

"Yeah..." Robin confirmed bashfully, then after a few long second asked, "Can we..."

"What?" Nancy questioned after there was no response.

More silence, then Robin lowered her gaze, and mumbled, "Stop me if this is too lame."

With that, Robin gently lifted Nancy's arm up, and placed it over her shoulders, as she pressed her face into her chest. This in turn had Nancy smiling widely, and stroking Robin's head, shoulders and back, while cooing gently. However, while she very much welcomed this, Nancy was also confused. How could Robin think that post-sex cuddling was lame? Oh right, Robin had never had someone to do this with before.

And given how long they had been in here, it was reasonable for her to expect the 'little priss' would insist on leaving her. Maybe just like she had earlier? Which again, had Nancy feeling angry with herself. Because really, she should always make time to take care of Robin Buckley. And in that moment, she promised herself she always would.

12