Nancy Wheeler is Such a Priss Ch. 03

Story Info
Confessions of love, and attempts at topping.
8.9k words
4.78
3.7k
5
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/25/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Stranger Things. I do not make any money from the writing of this story. It takes place around Season 4, when both girls are 18.

*****

Robin Buckley could never have imagined it was possible for her to be this happy. She'd tried, but happiness was something which happened to other people. Normal people. Not girls who wanted other girls. Who wanted a girlfriend. And really, where was she supposed to find one of those? Especially in a small town? But it actually happened, and with pretty much the last girl she would have expected.

But Nancy Wheeler had proven to be full of surprises, and Robin loved her for it. And so many other things. Everything, really. This girl was perfect, in her admittedly biased opinion. Or at least, perfect for her. In ways which the poor, hopeless lesbian couldn't have even imagined. Ways which made her blush, just thinking about them.

Like, the best she thought she could hope for was a girl looking to practice for a guy, who would then kick her out of bed the moment they were done. But Nancy showed her so much love and tenderness, it was truly overwhelming. God, Robin had never been happier than in this moment, and they weren't even kissing or having sex. Both of which Robin loved, and would hopefully happen soon.

Like it had every time they'd been alone together for the past week or so. And yet, just getting to lay in her own bed, with another girl in her arms was like the best thing ever. Her girlfriend! Her girlfriend, Nancy freaking Wheeler, was in her arms, and even though the TV was on, the two of them weren't really watching it. They were just together, in this quiet moment, and everything was perfect. Which of course, Robin just had to ruin by opening her big mouth.

Or more accurately, chuckled softly, which had Nancy frowning against her chest, and questioning, "What?"

"Nothing." Robin protested unconvincingly.

Nancy sighed, reluctantly lifted her head, and gave her girl a look, "Robin?"

"What?" Robin protested again, before sighing, "I was just... being stupid."

"Probably." Nancy admitted, and then pushed, "But tell me anyway. Please? I told you, I don't want there to be any secrets between us. Not again."

"It's not..." Robin began, before sighing again in defeat, and then beginning to ramble nervously, pretty much without pausing for breath, as she often did around her precious Nancy, "I was just thinking about that sleepover we had right before we got together. You know, the one you insisted on us snuggling, just like this, because you said it was what all girls did during sleepovers? God, I was so miserable, because I was so close to what I couldn't have. And I was terrified you were about to figure out I was a freak who liked girls. Or worse, I'd do something stupid, and ruin what we had. And now? I'm just... I'm just so, happy. I... I didn't think I could be this happy."

"Robin..." Nancy smiled fondly, reaching down to gently stroke the other girl's face, "You do know, I was trying to seduce you, right?"

"Well, now I do." Robin blushed.

"Only because I spelled it out for you. And stuck my tongue in your mouth." Nancy quipped dryly, laying down upon Robin's nearest available breast, and smiling fondly, "Honestly, you're such a dingus."

"Yeah, well..." Robin forcefully replied, so unused to having that word used against her that she just blurted out, "Girls are confusing. Especially you."

"Me?" Nancy frowned, reluctantly lifting her head again, "What's so confusing about me?"

"Well, one second, you're all about boys. The next..." Robin began, quickly realizing this was a mistake, and trying to dig herself out of it, only to end up digging herself deeper, "And, and one second, you're super sweet and loving, the next you're like a dominatrix, or something. And yet, here you are, being little spoon, or whatever the fuck. Which... confusing!"

For a few long seconds, Nancy just smiled fondly at Robin, then she explained, "Firstly, this? This is not spooning. But I do get your point. Not that it matters, because I'm comfortable enough with our roles in this relationship to be in any position I want. Also, you have bigger boobs, which make such wonderful pillows."

"I like your boobs!" Robin blurted out.

There was a brief pause, then Nancy blushed, "Come on, you don't wish they were bigger?"

"Their perfect." Robin insisted, "You're perfect."

"Dingus." Nancy grumbled through a blush, then sternly added, "But in all seriousness, if... if I ever go too far, I want you to tell me."

"Okay." Robin said softly, and nonchalantly. Then when Nancy gave her a look she protested, "Okay, okay, I promise."

"Good." Nancy said, before smirking, "As for why I've been acting like a dominatrix? It's because there is just something about you which, inspires me. It's new, and exciting, and I can't get enough. And apparently, neither can you. And, this isn't always the case, but sometimes, when it's two girls, or two boys... one is the dominant one, and the other is submissive. And you, Robin Buckley, are just the perfect little bottom."

"Hey!" Robin protested.

"It's not an insult. Just a fact." Nancy explained, "And as a journalist, or at least hopefully one in the future, I seek the truth. And when we touch, I want to tell you what to do and be in control. And you just, let me. There's nothing wrong with it, as long as I don't push you too far. And I'm trying not to, I really am. But you just make it so easy to push."

For a few long seconds, Robin's face was redder than her hair, then she squeaked, "You don't have to push. I'd do anything for you."

"That's what I love about you. And what I'm afraid of." Nancy admitted, leaning down to kiss Robin gently, and then admitting, "I just... I want to give my girl everything she wants. Everything she needs."

"You do." Robin said softly, before frowning, "Wait, if I'm a bottom, then you're-"

"A top." Nancy finished for her, and then when Robin looked confused, she continued, "As in, on top. Like you're on the bottom. Which we literally are, at this very moment."

"Yeah, but..." Robin blushed at the realization, then questioned, "Did, did you read that in a book, or..."

"Let's just say, a little birdie told me." Nancy grinned, before teasing, "Honestly Robin, you think you're the only one, but if you weren't so busy being a dingus, you might notice that you're not."

"Not what?" Robin frowned in confusion.

"The only freak, as you put it." Nancy said dryly, before sarcastically adding, "On an unrelated note, what are you doing Friday night?"

"Whatever you want." Robin said softly and dreamily, then when Nancy gave her a look, she protested, "I mean, officially I'm working, but I can get out of it. And I will, if you want. I'd, I'd do anything for you, Nancy. And to be fair, compared to following you into a world of monsters, this is basically nothing."

"Good." Nancy chuckled, "Because I got us a double date with Eddie and Steve."

There was a brief pause, then Robin cautiously questioned, "As in, you and Steve, and me and Eddie?"

Which caused Nancy Wheeler to literally laugh in her girlfriend's face, which made Robin wince, and in turn had that humour quickly be replaced by pity, "Oh, you're serious. Wow Robin, sweetie, we've got to work on your insecurities. They were kind of cute at first. Charming, even. But I'm beginning to wonder what it will take to prove myself to you."

"Sorry." Robin quickly apologized, before her brain caught up, "Wait, so... you and me... and, Eddie and Steve?"

"Yes." Nancy said bluntly.

"But, Steve isn't... you know..." Robin pointed out hesitantly.

"Queer?" Nancy offered, before arguing, "Maybe he isn't aware of himself yet. Or, maybe he just doesn't want to admit it. Even to himself. I know what that's like."

There was another brief pause, and then Robin protested, "But Steve isn't gay! I'd know if he was."

"More then me? His ex-girlfriend?" Nancy questioned with amusement.

"Well, I..." Robin began, although for once she was lost for words.

"Besides, I never said he was gay. And believe me, he isn't." Nancy grinned, briefly thinking back to her time with him fondly, before pointing out, "But maybe he's bi? You know, like me?"

"Bi?" Robin frowned in confusion.

"Bisexual." Nancy explained, before smiling fondly, "Wow, you're so bad at this stuff."

"Well, sorry we all can't be Nancy Wheeler, who just has to be perfect at everything." Robin grumbled bitterly, "Even being, you know, queer?"

"I'm not perfect." Nancy said quickly, before pointing out, "If I was, I'd kiss you in the middle of school, regardless of who was watching. But I'm scared. I've fought monsters, and helped save this town. Maybe even the world but I'm scared what people would think. What they might do, if they knew just how much I adored you."

"I'm scared too." Robin quickly pointed out, "And I wouldn't want to put you through that. Hell, I don't want to go through it. Ever. And I don't know why you even bother with me, if you like both. Why take the risk?"

"Because you're worth it." Nancy replied instantly, and then when Robin gave her a look, she continued, "Maybe I'm wrong about Steve. Maybe I'm not. But I know what it's like. Passing for straight. It's easy, when you always have options. Which sounds conceited, but I do. And so does he. But, then you meet someone, and you just can't ignore these feelings anymore. And it's annoying, and inconvenient, but eventually, you just have to take the risk. Because what's the alternative? Spend your life wondering what if? Wishing you had been brave enough to try? Settle for something you don't want, because it's easier? No, I followed my heart. And I hope Steve, and everyone else, does too, as I'm happy Robin. You make me so, so happy. I love you."

There was deafening silence, and what was the longest pause yet, and then Robin questioned in disbelief, "Really?"

"Yeah...." Nancy said awkwardly, before pointing out, "And it would be nice if you said it back."

"Huh? Oh God Nance, I love you, I love you, I love you!" Robin blurted out, before grumbling, "You have to know that. Right? I'm like, the opposite of subtle. And I'm pretty sure I've been practically screaming it with my eyes, since before we even, you know, were a we. And, oh God Nance, you took my heart, then you took everything else. You said yourself. I'm yours. 100%. I-"

Thankfully before she embarrassed herself any further with her words, Robin was silenced with a soft pair of lips pressing against her own. Only this time, Nancy didn't pull back more or less instantly. Far from it. In fact, that kiss was long and lingering. And instead of staying curled up to her girlfriend's side, Nancy now mostly had her body pressing down on top of Robin, which was incredibly thrilling, even when they were both fully clothed.

Not that it was that way for long. No, soon the brunette was pulling her shirt and bra off, before starting to work on the redhead's shirt and bra. Something which was very much welcomed, even if that redhead then pushed for something else she wanted from the brunette.

"Wait!" Robin asked, breaking the kiss.

"What?" Nancy questioned in confusion, unsure what she could have done wrong, compared to all the 'pushing' she had done lately.

"I wanna try being on top. Literally, at the very least." Robin scrambled to explain, "I, I want to worship your body. God Nance, I've wanted that for so long. But, you always have to drive me crazy for letting me try. And even then, I'm cum drunk half the time, and exhausted from the way you fuck me. I want to go first this time. Give you what you deserve. Please? I want it so bad."

"Okay..." Nancy said nonchalantly after a brief pause, falling onto her back in then smirking, "Go on then. Worship my body. Show me what you think I deserve."

It wasn't fair. How on earth did Nancy Wheeler seem so confident and relaxed when lying back, waiting for someone else to touch her? Robin was always a nervous wreck when the roles were reversed. Couldn't truly believe it was happening, as it just seemed too good to be true. And terrified that she was going to screw it up at any moment. Because fuck, Nancy Wheeler really, really was a goddess.

Hell, for a few long minutes there she just had to admire the heavenly sight in front of her, before going right for those cute little tits, which this goddess of a woman was somehow insecure about. Oh yes, Robin was only too happy to use whatever amount of control. She had now to show her girlfriend that she loved every part of her, including this.

"So, so perfect..." Robin gasped huskily, as she did so, "Every part of you is perfect."

Nancy had always strived for perfection, but ironically, that had only made her resent the word. Because she knew better than anyone, there was nothing which was truly perfect. Everything could be improved. Herself definitely included. At the same time, she worked hard to look her best, and she was proud of what she accomplished. It was just, did Robin have to go for her biggest insecurity right off the bat?

But at the same time, it was wonderful to feel a soft pair of lips cover those tiny bee stings in kisses, and ultimately a mouth wrapped around a nipple, so Robin could first lick, and then suck it. She then went back and forth, repeating the process, and causing Nancy to moan softly and happily.

When she allowed her insecurities to get the best of her, Nancy actually considered getting a boob job. Nothing ridiculous, but giving herself a solid B-Cup. Maybe one which could look closer to a C-Cup, with the right bra? However, she would probably never be able to seriously go through with it, given how embarrassing it would be. And, while she hadn't researched it, she imagined it would make her nipples less sensitive.

Which in this moment, definitely seemed like a bad thing. Most importantly, Steve, Jonathan and now Robin had all wanted her, regardless of her measurements. Hell, Robin was even going out of her way to soothe this insecurity, making Nancy love her even more.

Eager to show this, Nancy reached down, and began stroking that short bob of red hair. Something which had Robin looking upwards, and grinning proudly around the nipple in her mouth. Which was a lot different to whenever she normally received encouragement. The type which, for the most part, made her girl blush. And to be fair, these were very different circumstances.

However, this did suggest that maybe, just maybe Robin could potentially be dominant. Probably not for any length of time, but at least temporarily. Something Nancy should've welcomed, given that falling for a girl had told her that she liked a variety of different things. But honestly, it kinda annoyed her. Which was a bit petty, but she just couldn't help herself.

She had really got comfortable with being the one in control, so just lying back and letting Robin take the lead was not only jarring, but Nancy kind of hated it. But, it seemed only fair that she gave this a decent chance, to see if it was something that at least one of them would like. Robin deserved that, and so much more. Especially after everything she'd been through.

After what the girl she loved, and claimed to love her, had put her through. Besides, maybe there was a way to top from the bottom? Now that could be fun. And there were few things that Nancy Wheeler liked better than a challenge. Yes, this was potentially very fun experiment. Even if this part of it maybe lasted a little too long for her liking. Especially as her cunt was begging for attention.

Robin didn't feel in control, in that moment. In fact, it was exactly the opposite, given that she had surrendered to her lust. Her lust for Nancy Wheeler. Because she meant what she said, every inch of this body was perfect, as far as she was concerned. And it was so wonderful to get to worship this part of her girlfriend's body, which sadly didn't receive the attention it deserved.

Mostly because by the time Nancy was done playing with her body, poor Robin could barely think coherently. And the other girl seemed content with shoving her face directly into her cunt. Or sitting on her face. Or just simply 'the top' ordering 'the bottom' to make her cum, and what was she supposed to do? Not immediately put her everything into making another girl cum?

She was far too gay for that. And more importantly, hopelessly in love with Nancy Wheeler. Especially now a confession of love had been returned. Which was hopefully exactly what she was showing with every lick and suck of those cute little nipples. Something which Robin tried her best to keep soft and gentle, even though she got much louder sounds from going harder.

Although she couldn't resist adding her hands into the mix, given this allowed her to work over which ever nipple wasn't in her mouth at the time. Then, all of a sudden, the hand stroking her hair tightened it's grip, and she was pulled upwards into a kiss, making it crystal clear who was really in control here. Which honestly, was the way they both wanted it.

"Take off your pants. And mine!" Nancy ordered huskily after a brief but passionate kiss, "And for God's sake, get on with it."

"Okay." Robin replied weakly.

Which wasn't her finest hour, although she had grown very fond of taking off her clothes in front of Nancy Wheeler, giving what wonderful rewards it could lead too. In fact, Robin didn't even really think about it, she just did it, making sure to pull off her panties in the process. She then awkwardly removed her socks, and did the same with the other girl, before reaching for those other pants.

The ones attached to Nancy Wheeler. Only then did Robin hesitate, and even then, it was only briefly, giving she would be rewarded for bravery. So she took a calming breath, then slowly removed those pants, before doing the same with the other girl's panties, taking her time with both, so she could savour the moment.

Then she allowed herself a few long seconds just to admire the incredible sight in front of her, before leaning down, and pressing a kiss to Nancy's right foot. She allowed a few long seconds for this as well, maybe a full minute, as it really did feel like she was only worthy of grovelling before the feet of this incredibly beautiful woman. Which clearly pleased Nancy, given the grin on her face.

Which in turn, made Robin want to stay there longer than planned. However, she was just about able to force herself to head north, making her way slowly up those long legs, and then back down the other. Something which got a frustrated cry out of the brunette, which for once had the redhead smiling proudly to herself. Oh yes, for once it was Robin who was being a tease, and she had to admit, it was kind of fun.

"Don't you dare!" Nancy snapped, when Robin finally made her way back up, and then looked like she was going to go down one of her legs again, but that would not be tolerated. So, for better or for worse, she gave the other girl an ultimatum, "You can eat my pussy right now, or just watch as I just get myself off."

There was a long pause, then in a surprising move for her, Robin replied, "Fine, but next time, I get to kiss every inch of you."

Nancy had to admit, that sounded hot, at least on paper. But she wondered whether Robin really thought it through? After all, how enjoyable would it be to have her arms kissed? Her hair? Her back? Well, maybe that last one would be fun, but even then, to kiss every inch of it would be time-consuming. And honestly, just having Robin's lips sliding up and down her legs, and especially kissing her feet, was enough to drive her crazy.

Hell, just being Robin's presence did that. God, was this what she had been doing to her girl? Nancy had never felt more guilty. And yet, in a weird way, it was worth it, as from the combination of that promise, and the feeling of Robin Buckley finally getting her head down, and sliding her tongue over her needy little pussy was almost enough to make her cum.

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers