Nancy Wheeler is Such a Priss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or at least, it felt like it, and in these heavenly moments, it was certainly enough to have her throw her head back, and letting out a loud cry. One which made her glad that Robin's parents were currently watching TV really loud in the living room, and the TV in this room was still on, so there was good chance they wouldn't hear her.

However, if she made too many sounds like that, she might have to consider silencing herself with a pillow, or something. Which would be a shame, given she knew just how encouraging moans, whimpers and cries of pleasure could be. And God, was she ever making them now. Something that Nancy would be a lot more embarrassed about, if Robin Buckley wasn't such a natural when it came to this.

There was never any doubt about that. Oh yes, ever since the first time, it had been crystal clear that Robin Buckley's purpose in life was to eat pussy. And more importantly, Nancy Wheeler's pussy. Like this girl's mouth and tongue had actually put on this Earth as a precious gift for Nancy to use whenever she wanted.

Which surely, had to be a way to balance things out. Oh yes, facing monsters on a regular basis wasn't so bad, when she had such a talented cunt licker at her beck and call. And Nancy was excited to see exactly what Robin could do, now she had the chance to go at her own pace. So it was a little disappointing when she received a series of rapid licks, most of which lingered over her clit.

Admittedly, it was impossible to complain about that at first, given how wonderful it felt. Also, after being on the receiving end of more teasing than usual, and just usually thinking about Robin all day, Nancy was more than ready for that. Ready to cum hard and fast. And yet, she'd also been experiencing something else.

Which was a genius move on Robin's part, to manipulate Nancy into making a choice for them to go slow. Or her inexperience and simple excitement had gotten the better of her. Again. Not that it really mattered. No, either way, they both seem to get what they wanted. Even if the brunette felt a little guilty for taking control away from the redhead. Again. Even if it was clearly what they both preferred.

"Slow down!" Nancy groaned, ironically pushing Robin's face more firmly against her cunt so she could get her attention, even though that probably suggested she actually wanted the opposite of her words, "Ooooooooooh yessssssssss, you want to worship me? Worship my pussy? Be in control? Then do it! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, lick me nice and slow. Nice and slow, mmmmmmmmmm, Goooooooooooooddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss, that's it! Just like that! Just like that, oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Robin! Oh Robin, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, you're so good at this. Soooooooooo good, at eating pussy. Oh God, baby, mmmmmmmmmm, you make me feel so good."

Robin's heart fluttered every time she got a compliment from a pretty girl, regardless of how innocent it was. But this was far from innocent, and the compliments she loved the most came right out of Nancy Wheeler's seemingly innocent little mouth whenever they were having sex. Maybe especially, whenever she had the honour of eating this girl's pussy.

Because for her, there was no other way to describe it. It wasn't returning the favour, or giving one to get one. No, it was the thing she most wanted. More than even being touched. And Nancy Wheeler was far, far too good for her. And yet, the redhead had almost screwed it up, by giving the beautiful brunette too much, too soon.

Thankfully, Nancy had only been too happy to take back control of the situation, giving Robin very clear commands, that she was only too happy to obey. Oh yes, she slowed down the speed of her licks, and started avoiding the other girl's clit, so she could give Nancy Wheeler what she deserved. Namely, a long, drawn-out pussy licking.

Well, as far as Robin was concerned, Nancy Wheeler deserved the world. Sadly, she couldn't give her that, but she could give her this. Something which thankfully, very much pleased Nancy, both given her continuous verbal encouragement, and the fact that she would forget about all at in favour of simply laying back, and enjoying the lesbian's handiwork.

Which of course, came with moans, whimpers and cries of pleasure, which was the sweetest music to Robin's ears. Especially when combined with those words, creating the most beautiful melody which she could listen to forever. It was important not to become too lost in it, as throughout Nancy gave her clear instructions, telling Robin exactly what she wanted. And even, what she needed. Which again, felt like an honour to be able to give her.

Even if it did more or less remove the idea that Robin was in control. Or that she ever could be. Because as it turns out, Nancy was right. Again. They both had their roles, with in this relationship, and it seemed that no matter how hard they tried, they couldn't really escape those roles.

Again, it was hard for Robin to truly be upset about that, given this was her reward for it. Maybe especially this time, given that she got to spend what felt like hours in between the legs of Nancy Wheeler, savouring the taste, which she would do anything for. Which admittedly, wasn't quite as heavenly as Nancy Wheeler's cum, but it was still amazing. Oh God, her whole world became pussy. And more importantly, Nancy Wheeler's pussy.

It was all she could see, all she could smell, and all she could taste. And all she could hear was Nancy Wheeler's soft sounds of enjoyment, and instructions, meaning that she was once again overwhelmed by her purpose in life, pleasing the goddess known as Nancy Wheeler.

Nancy felt like she was being greedy. She was used to returning the favour by now, or more than often than not, making Robin cum at least once before allowing her anywhere near her pussy, regardless of how aching it was for some attention. But now here she was, just laying back, and allowing Robin to do all the work.

And sure, she regularly gave her encouragement, but she inevitably run out of things to say. Especially considering she had a distraction, in the form of a naturally talented tongue sliding over where she wanted it the most. Then there was the fact that she had to keep her voice down, and not make a sound louder than the TV still playing downstairs.

Of course, Nancy had every intention of making this up to Robin very, very soon. Namely, by pinning her down, and fucking her good and hard. Make her literally beg to cum. Again. And then, maybe instead of keeping her on the edge of orgasm, Nancy would actually allow Robin to cum right away? Hell, maybe even skipped the begging? Although, she was pretty sure they both enjoyed that.

Among so many other things, which Nancy wanted to do right now, but she was trying not to think about them, given that the need for more was becoming unbearable. And not just more, but actually being able to cum. Something that she might have to beg for if she wasn't careful.

Which pushed Nancy to ultimately cry out, "More, oooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, give me more. Suck my clit, baby. Suck it, like the little slut you are! My slut! My little gay slut! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, that's it. Just like that. Oh yes, I need more. More, more, more, mmmmmmmmmm, MORE! Fuck me, oh my God! Please? Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, make me cum, otherwise no more pussy for you. Oooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, keep your privileges of eating my fucking cunt, by making me cum! Now, Robin! I'm not asking, I'm, mmmmmmmmm, I'm telling. Telling you, oh yes! Ohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss! Ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, OH FUCK!"

Initially, she just planned to ask for more, but as she feared, once she started speaking again, at this stage, Nancy just couldn't stop herself from confessing what she really wanted. Hell, for that moment she truly became just like her girlfriend. Babbling on and on and on, saying more than she should, in the process. Even begging for more, if only for a moment.

Although to her credit, even in this delirious state, Nancy was able to refocus, and give Robin very clear instructions. Which included grabbing her head with both hands, and pushing that pretty face of hers as deep as it could go into her needy little cunt, just to make sure the message was crystal clear. Something she was very much rewarded for, as Robin effortlessly made her cum.

Sadly, this did mean letting go of Robin's head, grabbing the nearest available pillow, and shoving it over her face. It was the only way she could be sure to silence the loud cry of pleasure which escaped her mouth, as she was bombarded with ecstasy. And even then, she couldn't be 100% sure it worked. But even if it didn't, she was confident that nothing would pull Robin from where she belonged in this moment.

Not even one or both of her parents barging in to see their daughter performing her true purpose. Hell, as horrifying as that would be in reality, in that moment, it somehow only made the climax Nancy was experiencing that much more powerful. Which was really, really saying something.

Robin would have been content to worship Nancy Wheeler for the rest of her life. She really would. But at the same time, she had been aching to taste her cum. Hell, she had become increasingly desperate to make her girl cum, as she knew from experience how torturous a long, slow, gentle teasing could be. But as long as her 'top' was inflicting this upon herself, it seemed right to continue.

At the same time, she was constantly listening out for permission to make the girl of her dreams cum. So as soon as she had permission to give her more, it seemed natural that she would get carried away. Something Nancy had to know, given she had seen first-hand it didn't take much to have Robin lose complete control of herself. Especially when pussy was involved.

To be fair, she tried her best to obey. To wrap her lips around that sensitive bundle of nerves, and suck it just enough to push her girl closer to climax. But clearly, she used just a bit too much pressure. Probably by a lot, and all of a sudden Nancy Wheeler was on the edge of orgasm, and ordering Robin to push her over it. And what was Robin supposed to do? Not immediately obey? Oh God, she really was a bottom.

Then again, maybe that was okay, as long as Nancy Wheeler was her top? Because in Robin's admittedly biased opinion, Nancy Wheeler was the best top ever, who easily had the tastiest cum. Something that Robin was gifted with, as the goddess known as Nancy Wheeler came in her mouth, and all over her face.

It was more the latter than the former, given she wasn't able to move fast enough. Although to be fair, Robin was barely able to get her tongue into Nancy's pussy, before the other girl came. Then there was the fact that when that flavour hit her taste-buds, she pretty much lost the ability to think coherently. Her mouth just stayed there for a few long seconds, before she desperately tried to swallow whatever else she could.

Thankfully, Nancy seemed in no hurry to push her away, given Robin the opportunity to make her cum again. Something which was never easier than at that moment, the cum hungry lesbian very much rewarded for her efforts as for the second time, she was able to swallow at least the majority of that precious liquid.

She was pretty sure that was the last time she made Nancy Wheeler cum, but the next thing poor Robin Buckley was really aware of was being pulled upwards, flipped onto her back and pinned down. God, where was Nancy getting the strength for this? Oh fuck, was she truly heaven sent?

Although, while normally there seemed to be holy light radiating from this girl, now she looked like a predator which had just caught it's prey, and was about to devour it. Something that Robin would very much welcome. Hell, just the way the other girl was looking at her, made her feel like she was going to cum. And then again, when she kissed her. Well, maybe not quite, but at the very least it was a wonderful preview of what was to come.

Nancy felt like the kiss, and even seeing Robin trap beneath her, just might be enough to make her cum again. At the very least, it gave her some powerful aftershocks. Especially considering she was getting to taste her own cum and pussy cream during that kiss.

God, she loved to taste herself that way, she hadn't thought she would like it, but that was just one of the many things she had learnt about herself while being with this wonderful girl. Like how good it felt to have another girl pinned down underneath her, their sweaty bodies pressing against each other in all the right places. So good, she just couldn't help grind herself downwards again, causing herself some very powerful aftershocks.

Given the way that even something as simple as this had Robin whimpering into the kiss told her that it would be very easy to make the other girl cum this way. Easy, but not necessarily so satisfying. Or at least, not as satisfying as it could be. Not that it stopped her from pushing her thigh between Robin's legs, and then grinning at the wetness she found there.

And the pathetic whimper which was pushed into her mouth. And it didn't stop her from getting more of those whimpers, as for a few long minutes, Nancy enjoyed the aftershocks of her orgasms, and gave her girl a little preview of what she was about to do to her. Then she broke the kiss, stroked the pretty face underneath her, and grinned down at her girlfriend.

"Did anyone ever tell you, you're really good at that?" Nancy quipped.

"You." Robin said hoarsely, but proudly, even as she blushed as she added, "Like, a lot."

"Well, I still probably don't tell you enough." Nancy purred, leaning down to whisper into Robin's ear, "Because, oh baby, mmmmmmmm, you make me so happy."

"Yeah?" Robin grinned happily.

"I think the fact that my cum is covering your face right now proves that." Nancy chuckled, before quickly adding, "And I think someone deserves a reward for that, don't you?"

"Yes please. Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, I'd like that very much." Robin enthusiastically nodded her head in agreement.

"How?" Nancy pushed, briefly pausing to nibble on her lover's earlobe, "Tell me what you want, baby?"

"Fuck me!" Robin asked, and then whimpered, "Please? I need it! I need to be fucked! Fucked by Nancy Wheeler. Please Nance, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me!"

"That's not very specific." Nancy teased, punishing the other girl by rolling onto her side, and slightly away from the needy redhead, before she added, "Come on, baby. Use your imagination."

"Anything!" Robin blurted out, "Anything you want! Just please, make me cum? Please?"

"Anything? Ohhhhhhhhhh, baby. You should be careful what you say..." Nancy chuckled, before ordering, "But in that case, touch yourself. Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, I want to see what Robin Buckley does when she's all alone, in this room, fucking herself while thinking about girls. Oooooooooooh yessssssssss, and mostly me, I hope."

"Oh.. I... I haven't been doing that." Robin admitted bashfully, before quickly clarifying, "Not since you asked me not too. Before? Yeah, a lot... but just, not lately."

"Because I said not too?" Nancy raised an eyebrow, then admitted, "Wow... I didn't think you'd actually do that."

"I'd do anything for you." Robin admitted softly.

"Wow..." Nancy murmured softly, needing a moment to process that, before gently taking Robin's right hand into her own, gently stroking it, and then pointing out, "But this? This is my hand. It belongs to me. Just like the pussy in between your legs. So, it'll be like I'm touching myself. Like Nancy Wheeler is fucking herself in Robin Buckley's bed. Understand?"

"Yes." Robin beamed happily, happy to do as she was told.

"But!" Nancy quickly stopped Robin from pulling her hand away, "You need my permission first. Oh yes, I like that. Yessssssssss, from now on, whenever you want to do this, I want you to call me, and ask permission. Then, if you've been good, and I'm not busy... I'll talk you through it. Tell you exactly what I want my hands to do to that amazing body of yours, which you gave to me."

"Okay." Robin squeaked, and then when she got a look from the other girl, she clarified, "I'm good with that."

"Good." Nancy beamed happily, before pushing, "So?"

"So?" Robin frowned, before realization hit, "Oh, right. Erm, can I touch myself? I mean, can I touch the body you own? Please?"

"Yes." Nancy smiled wickedly, then leaning in to whisper into Robin's ear again, "But listen to my instructions very carefully. I want you to slowly reached down, sliding your right hand down your stomach, until you reach that needy little cunt. Yesssssssssssss, that's it! Good girl. Who's my good girl? Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, you are, you are. Mmmmmmmmm, but just rub yourself. Oh baby, I know, I know. You must really want to shove a finger in there, and fuck yourself silly. Probably as many fingers as you can get in there, huh? Make yourself cum nice and hard? Ohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, you wanna cum nice and hard for me, right now? But you need permission for that. You need permission to make me cum, and make yourself cum. To touch that fucking cunt! Everything you do, is with my permission! Do you understand?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" Robin whimpered over and over again, first at Nancy's questions, and then just because she was so delirious with need.

Once again, Nancy felt guilty for torturing Robin, but comforted herself with the fact that the other girl was clearly enjoying herself, given the whimpers, cries and moans of pleasure that she was constantly letting out. Maybe more importantly, Robin did everything she was told, even though she was clearly aching for more than this. Aching to cum.

Which was the least Nancy could do, after what her girlfriend had done for her. But, she just couldn't resist pushing her luck. First, just by enjoying the soft sounds echoing throughout the room, and the beautiful look on her girl's face. Then the brunette shuffled forwards, so that her body was pressed into the side of the redhead, before whispering in her ear again.

"Good girl, oooooooooooh yessssssssss, such a good girl for me." Nancy purred a few times, in one form or another, "God, I love seeing you like this. All hot and bothered, and desperate to cum. The sounds you make? The look on your face, and in your eyes? The way you feel around my fingers, or my tongue? Mmmmmmmmm, I love it, I love it, I love it! Yes, it's even better, when you actually get to cum for me. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, but then, it's over. And I'm not ready for this to be over. So do me a favour, and roll over? Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, that's it. Good girl. Let's try something new, to see if that can make you cum too. Oh, and remember, you ask permission first."

Honestly, Nancy really, should have shared her plan with Robin first. But she just couldn't seem to find the words to actually say it out loud. Hell, she couldn't believe she was even considering it, and she probably wouldn't for anyone else, but there was just something about Robin which pushed her buttons enough to make her want to try new things.

Of course, she didn't just jump right into it. No, as soon as the redhead had awkwardly rolled over onto her stomach, the brunette was quick to push her head down, and start gently kissing her way down the other girl's back, the entire time wondering whether she could really go through with what she planned next.

Robin was very confused by what was going on, but she meant what she said. She would do anything for Nancy Wheeler. Admittedly, she hadn't expected to be put to the test like this. And honestly, there were other ways she would have rather been tested. Like anything which involved Nancy Wheeler touching her needy little pussy.