Nancy Wheeler is Such a Priss Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then again, maybe that was what this was, given the direction that the other girl was headed? On the other hand, it was hard to complain about this, given that she was touching herself again. While of course, imagining that it was Nancy Wheeler doing it. Something which would hopefully become a reality real soon. Along with Nancy Wheeler making her cum.

Then her eyes went wide with shock and delight, as prissy little Nancy Wheeler seemingly reached her destination, and literally kissed Robin's ass. As in, puckered up, and pressing her lips on the right butt cheek, and even lingering there, before moving over to the other. She then did this a few times, which was really weird, and definitely something that didn't seem like a 'top' thing to do.

Hell, if the other girl was supposed to be the dominant one, surely shouldn't it be the other way around? Oh yes, the bottom in this relationship should be doing that. Which Robin felt more strongly, when prissy little Nancy Wheeler buried her face in between her cheeks, and slowly slid her tongue over her butt hole.

Initially, she slid it up and down that ass crack for a few strokes of her tongue, but it wasn't long before that soft muscle was very much focused on Robin's most private hole. Oh God, prissy little Nancy Wheeler was licking her ass hole! And it felt good! Extremely weird, especially given who this was.

But undeniably, it felt good. And not just because Robin was currently rubbing her pussy. Fuck, Robin had no idea she could feel pleasure from there. And certainly not like this. And again, just the overwhelming fact of who this was had her whimpering, and feeling like she could cum at any second. Or at least, she could, if she just begged for more. Or made herself cum, but apparently, she was too much of a bottom to do that without permission.

"Okay, babe, finger yourself." Nancy purred as loudly as she dared, pulling herself away from Robin's ass just long enough to give her girl the permission that she had been waiting for. Or at least, one of them, "Ooooooooooooh yesssssssssss, reward yourself, for being a good girl. Fuck your cunt for me. Use the fingers I own, to fuck that lesbian pussy! Mmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, imagine it really is my fingers. But don't you dare cum. I'll be so disappointed if you cum. And you don't want to disappoint me, do you? No, ohhhhhhhhhhhh, Robin Buckley wants to be a good girl, who cums when Nancy Wheeler says so. When her top says so, like the perfect little bottom she is."

As soon as she had permission, Robin shoved two fingers straight into her very welcoming pussy. Sadly, she couldn't follow up with fucking herself as hard as she wanted. Or at all. No, that would've made her cum instantly.

Especially as Nancy seem to be pushing to do just that, given that her wicked little tongue seemingly tried to literally push inside of her ass hole. She didn't really succeed, but the fact that prissy little Nancy Wheeler was trying to penetrate Robin's ass with her tongue, very nearly made Robin cum. Oh God, she wanted to be a good girl, Nancy's good girl, but she really didn't know how much more of this she could take.

Nancy Wheeler couldn't believe she was eating someone's ass, and a girl's ass, no less. She'd been horrified to learn that was a thing, that someone would ever actually lick an ass hole, during her extensive research about sex, and couldn't ever, ever imagine herself actually doing it. Or worse, enjoying it. But here she was, doing just that.

Well, admittedly, it wasn't nearly as fun as eating Robin's pussy, or fingering it, but when properly combined with other things, this could be a very effective tool in her arsenal. And now she was really, really looking forward to finding out what it was like to be on the other end of it. But not now, of course. She had far more important things to do, like make Robin Buckley cum for her. Which had quickly become one of the most important things in her life.

There was no doubt in her mind that she could make Robin cum this way, and maybe one day she would go through with it? However, Robin using her own fingers was fun, but not quite 100% satisfying for both of them, and honestly, Nancy hadn't been intended for it to go this long. No, she just got lost in licking another girl's ass hole.

Which was embarrassing, even in her own head. But very, very hot. Still, Nancy was eager to make it up to her girl, so she reluctantly pulled her mouth away from Robin's butt hole again, this time quickly crawling up Robin's body, and then pressing down. The brunette then reached underneath the redhead, roughly pulled her hands out of the way, and replace them with her own.

Another cruelty? Perhaps, given that Robin barely had the chance to finger herself. Which must have been frustrating, especially after all the build-up. However, they both knew which fingers she preferred, a fact which was made crystal clear given the way that the poor little lesbian cried out loudly and joyfully as fingers from the other girl roughly entered her extremely ready pussy.

Although in it's own way, Nancy knew this must be torturous, given how poor Robin was squirming and burying her face in the pillow in front of her, while whimpering, and was literally crying with need. Which was so heart-breaking, Nancy just couldn't deny her girl what she so desperately needed anymore.

"Cum for me! Cum like a good girl!" Nancy growled into Robin's ear, "Cum like a slut, who loves having her ass played with. Ohhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, such a slut for me! Such a slutty little lesbian bitch! Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, who's my slutty little bottom? You are, yes you are! Mmmmmmmmm fuck, cum for your top! Ah fuck! Oh my God, baby, you feel so good! Sooooooooooo goooooooooddddddddd, around my fucking fingers. Oh God! I think, mmmmmmmmm, I think I'm going to, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooooooddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

Honestly, Nancy hadn't expected, or even been trying, to cum. However, she was just on such a high from everything she had done to Robin, that simply grinding her body into the other girl's back, and more importantly her crotch into her ass, she just couldn't help it. And to be fair, it was nowhere near what she had experienced before, when her lesbian girlfriend was eating her out, but it was still pretty satisfying.

Especially as she had Robin Buckley cumming so wonderfully hard on her fingers at the same time. Which maybe should've been it for the night, but for better or for worse, there was one more thing that Nancy wanted to try first. Something she was confident that would make this little slut cum again, and she was very much proven right.

Robin Buckley was in heaven. She had Nancy Wheeler's fingers hammering in and out of her needy little cunt, a thumb rubbing her clit, and the most wonderful encouragement being growled into her ear. And the feeling of Nancy biting on her neck, shoulders and back as Nancy tried to keep her own sounds of enjoyment down.

The latter of which made her feel like she was marked as what she was, Nancy Wheeler territory. Oh God yes, Robin had been untouched land before this relationship, but now once again Nancy Wheeler was staking her claim. And thus, giving her feelings of such bliss, she didn't even care that they were probably making too much noise.

For better or for worse, Nancy rolled off of her once she had finished cumming. Not completely, as she was on her side, pressing against her body, but she obviously concentrated on staying still, so she wouldn't cum again. Which was a little disappointing, but not as much as those fingers being removed from her pussy.

Which had her whimpering pathetically, but at this point, it was hard to complain, given how amazing that orgasm was. However, instead of being the end to their fun, Nancy replaced those fingers with the ones on her left hand, effortlessly building Robin back up to the edge of another orgasm, before triggering it. Namely, by prissy little Nancy Wheeler pushing the index finger on her right hand into Robin's butt.

They were nice and wet from her own cum and pussy cream, and Nancy did this nice and slowly, obviously trying not to hurt her too bad. But just the fact that prissy little Nancy Wheeler was shoving a finger up her ass would've probably been enough to make Robin cum again.

Combined with two fingers in her pussy, and a thumb on her clit, made the climax was out of this world. And the other girl just was kept pumping those fingers in and out of her holes. And she pressed soothing kisses to the bite marks she had left, and whispered sweet words into her ear, which honestly, Robin was too far gone to hear. Which all just became too much, and the sarcastic little punk Robin Buckley literally started crying.

Clearly worried that she had gone too far, Nancy removed those fingers, and then, after a brief hesitation, simply wrapped her arms around Robin from behind and held her as she cried. Which was extremely embarrassing, but Robin just couldn't help herself.

She was just so lost in the sensations echoing through her body, and even after she physically came down for her high, she was emotionally wrecked. Thankfully, she was given plenty of time to recover, before Nancy risked saying anything. Which allowed the redhead to enjoy the irony that she was now the little spoon to the brunette's big spoon, providing yet more proof of their preferred roles.

"I'm so sorry Robin." Nancy finally said, on the verge of tears herself, as she continued to apologize, "I just kept pushing, and pushing, and pushing, even when I knew I shouldn't. Not without asking you first. I didn't mean to hurt you, or do something you didn't like. I just got so carried away, and... I'm just so sorry. I'm so, so sorry."

"No!" Robin croaked, "It's not that. I liked, that. It's just..."

"Just what?" Nancy pushed cautiously.

"You, you said you had options." Robin confessed, once again rambling without a filter, but in this vulnerable state even more so, "And let's face it, you always have. And you always will. But me? I didn't. You weren't supposed to be an option for me. No one was. I was alone, without options, praying that a pretty girl would even just smile at me one day. Even if it was just as friends. And now? Now Nancy fucking Wheeler is constantly finding new way she can give me orgasms, while making me feel so loved and cared for, and I just... I don't know if I can handle it. The things you make me feel, they're just... so amazing, and overwhelming, I think I'm going to die from happiness."

Nancy smiled bashfully, then promised, "It's overwhelming for me, too."

"Yeah?" Robin beamed.

"Yeah." Nancy confirmed softly, before telling her lover, "I love you."

"I love you, too." Robin returned without hesitation, before the two girls became lost in more kissing and cuddling, among other things.