Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 12

Story Info
Nancy learns more about Iris's kinky preferences.
2.8k words
4.42
6.5k
3
0

Part 12 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

A Knotty Situation

When they were in the living room with the others, Iris whispered to Paul that she enjoyed BDSM play where she was the submissive. She asked if he was interested in helping her enjoy that part of her sex life. He had been involved in similar play before, but only as an observer, not an active participant. He considered her request while watching Nancy and Gary together on the love seat and decided to give it a try.

They quietly left and found an empty guest room to use for themselves, but before they resumed their play, Iris had him to wait a minute while she got her toys and props. When she returned, Iris was holding a large, soft-sided bag that looked like something she would take to the beach. However, she emptied the contents on the bed for Paul and explained what she liked and wanted him to do. He worked out some basic ground rules with her, including a safety phrase she could use if things got out of hand. She then suggested he begin with binding her breasts with the long length of rope from her bag.

Since Paul had no experience in that type of play, Iris gave him guidance and instruction on one method of binding a woman's breasts. She stood in the middle of the room holding her breasts up and described how to wrap the middle section of the rope around her body to provide two passes at the base of her breasts. Releasing her breasts and raising her arms up high, she then had him create two more passes of the rope above her breasts. She had him tie off the free ends of the rope with a square knot in the middle of her back, taking care to keep the rope snugly around her.

Iris asked him to get three of the short lengths of rope from her bag and had him cinch the upper and lower body wrappings together on the outside of her right breast, and a matching cinch tie on the outside of her left breast. Finally, she had him take the final short length and cinch the upper and lower wrappings in the middle between her breasts. When he finished, he saw that the three ties squeezed the top and bottom of her breasts tightly together and caused them to bulge slightly above the constricting sections of rope.

Next, Iris had him bring the free ends of the long rope over her shoulders, but crossing them on her back to form an 'X', He then crossed the ends in front of her with the ends passing between her breasts. The next part was more difficult, but she had him run the loose ends around both breasts two times, making a figure eight pattern where they crossed in the middle of her chest. She asked him to make the two wrappings snug, but not to try and make them tight, yet. Once that was done, she held one of the ends up and out of the way so that he could wrap the other one several times around her right breast. She told him to make those wrapping tight, but not so much that her breasts turned blue or purple. When he was done, they switched rope ends and he did the same thing to her left breast with the remaining free end. Paul was surprised at how little of the rope length was still left to use, but she told him to take the two ends over her shoulders and tie them to the two upper and lower wrappings around her back and cinch them together in the middle by tying the ends into another square knot.

Paul stood back to admire his first attempt at breast bondage. Her large breasts were a dull red color above the tight coils of rope and the exposed sections were much wider than the lower areas that were wrapped under coils of rope. He noticed that the bite marks around her large areolae from their earlier play were more prominent.

Iris smiled and complimented him on his work. "I think you can figure out the rest for yourself," she said with an anticipatory smile.

"I think so, too," he said.

Iris was still smiling expectantly as he walked to the bed to select his first implement. He began by picking up one of her padded handcuffs and used it to restrain her hands behind her back. Next, he picked up her flogger. It was made of supple leather with a braided handle holding over a dozen long, narrow strips. Paul examined it and then walked back in front of Iris.

"Spread your legs wide!" he directed. She quickly complies with her eyes firmly fixed on the flogger. Paul gave each of her breasts a very light lashing just to catch her attention but not cause any pain. While he did that, considered how he wanted to proceed. Iris giggled each time the leather strips fell across her swollen breasts and Paul could tell her excitement was building.

He moved around behind her to use used the flogger on the back of her legs and ass in a similar manner to lull her into a false expectation of his intentions. Without warning, he flicked the lash down hard across her right ass cheek, eliciting a small yelp of pain from her. He gave her another light brushing before quickly punishing her left cheek with another hard lashing. Once again Iris let out a small cry of pain, but she continued to smile. Paul continued to flog her ass hard until both cheeks were bright red all over and he could see tears in her eyes from the pain he was inflicting.

Her directions beforehand had been explicit and he knew to ignore her tears even though he wasn't entirely comfortable about it. He lowered his blows to flog the back of her legs, leaving them a bright shade of red from the back of her knees up to her quivering ass. When he gave her ass one last light swat, she jerked in response. He reversed the flogger in his and inserted the handle between her thighs to rub up against her pussy.

He moved it slowly and carefully so that he wouldn't injure her, and could feel her pressing herself down on it to increase the contact of the braided surface against the soft pink flesh between her labia. Paul removed the handle and walked slowly in front of Iris. Her eyes were wide and excited, despite the wet tracks down her face from her previous tears. Paul considered her for a moment and went back to the bed. He returned with a ball gag which he put firmly in place without any resistance. After making sure she could still breathe he took a step back.

He moved behind her again, freed her wrists from their bindings, and returned to stand before her.

"Put your hands together over your head," he ordered. "Do not separate them or take them off of your head. Do you understand?"

Iris nodded and held her hands as he directed.

He paused and walked away while she recovered from he earlier lashing. When he returned, he had a blindfold which he placed smugly over her eyes and made sure that there were no gaps for her to peer out. Iris resumed her position with legs wide apart and her hands clasped on top of her head, waiting for his next command or punishment.

Paul left her standing like that while he went to the kitchen for some ice. While he was there, he ran into Nancy and Gary who were nibbling on some of the snacks and sipping fresh glasses of wine. Gary was fondling her soft breasts from behind her and didn't stop when Paul entered. Nancy looked at him and suddenly felt like she had been caught doing something wrong, but she just smiled. He stopped by to give her a quick kiss and asked how she was doing.

"Just fine," she replied. "We just needed to take a break for a while. How about you? Where's Iris?"

"She's back in the bedroom waiting for me," he answered. "I just came to pick up a cup of ice."

"Oooooh... I bet I know what that's for," Nancy said with a wink and a smile.

Paul just smiled back as he filled a glass with ice cubes and headed out of the kitchen. "Have fun!" he called back to Nancy and Gary over his shoulder.

When he returned to the bedroom, he found Iris just as he left her. "I trust you've been good," he whispered in her ear. The sudden sound of his voice startled her and she nodded her head dumbly.

Paul set the glass down on the nightstand and picked up the flogger again. "You have delightful tits," he told her casually. "I bet you're quite proud of them, aren't you?" Without waiting for a response, he took the flogger and proceeded to slap the loose ends across the exposed areas above the constricting rope. He hit them hard enough to make a wet, smacking sound and after three lashes on each tit, Iris was whimpering and struggling hard not to break from her position.

He picked out an ice cube from the glass and held it against the exposed part of her heaving breast. Paul heard a rapid inhalation through the gag as the coldness shocked her tender, inflamed flesh. After treating both breasts with ice, Paul kissed and licked them in a calming fashion. Iris squirmed from the heightened sensitivity of her breasts and nipples, but remained in position and quiet.

Paul stepped back and then applied the flogger against her pussy. First, he just dragged the leather strips up each thigh, over her pussy and stomach. Each time, the initial contact of the flogger on her skin caused Iris to twitch involuntarily. What she had feared happened moments later when he suddenly flicked it lightly up against her exposed pussy. Before she had time to react, he hit her in the same place two more times. Iris gave a soft moan of shock and pain as her knees bent down in a futile attempt to avoid the lash. The gag muffled her cries as he continued to strike her pussy and pubic area with the flogger until she looked ready to collapse. Only then did he stop.

He could hear the sound of air rushing through the hole in the ball gag as her chest was heaved and tears were flowing freely from her eyes and past the bottom edges of the blindfold. He set the flogger aside and took her hands from on top of her head. He gently pulled her closer to the foot of the bed and had her lean forward. He carefully positioned her so that she was bent over almost 90 degrees holding on to the foot board for support and with her legs still spread wide.

Moving beside her downward head, he turned it towards him and positioned his soft cock against her lips.

"Suck this and get me hard again," he ordered. She eagerly complied, but it took almost five minutes before he was ready. Pulling himself free from her lips, Paul went behind her and saw that the back of her legs and her ass were still red and inflamed from their lashing. He spread her cheeks apart to expose her pussy and asshole and considered which one to plunder.

"Do you want me to fuck your ass?" he queried while lightly running his finger around her tight little brown pucker. She shook her head "no". "Are you sure? It looks so nice and ready for the taking." Iris shook her head violently "no" and made begging sounds through the ball gag.

"You know I'm just being polite," Paul said casually. "It's not your ass, it's mine and I can do whatever I want with it." Iris continued to shake her head violently and moaned loudly through the ball gag as she begged him not to violate her large ass. Paul slipped the gag free from her mouth and Iris gasped for breath.

"What? Do you think it's your ass and not mine?" he sneered. She shook her head "No, it's your, but please don't." She seemed near tears and Paul knew that he could take her ass if he really wanted, but he had never forced himself on a woman and wasn't going to start now.

He replaced the gag in her mouth and easily slipped his cock up inside her pussy from behind. As he inserted himself, Iris gave a low moan of pleasure. He began thrusting into her slowly and once his cock was moving without any resistance, he released her hips and took her long braid in one hand like the reins on a horse. He used the hold on her extraordinarily long hair to pull her head back as far as it would go while practically sitting on top of her. His pounding increased the rate and force until her whole body shook with each impact and her breasts swayed underneath her despite their bindings.

Paul worked Iris hard and judged from the grunts and moans escaping past the gag in her mouth that she was enjoying it. Periodically, he slapped her ass with his hand hard enough to leave a red handprint glowing on her bare bottom and she responded by bucking and pushing herself harder against his invading cock.

It took over ten minutes for him to fill her pussy with his cream. When he was completely spent, he released his hold on her braid and her head dropped back down to rest. He moved off of her to pull free from her pussy and viewed her bent over and breathing heavily.

"Stand up," he directed. She gratefully straightened herself and he began removing her restraints, beginning with her blindfold and ball gag. She sighed heavily once her mouth was free of the gag but he didn't disturb the rope around her breasts. He moved up close to kiss her lips and take her in a comforting embrace and she responded gratefully.

"Let's go see the others," he said, leading the way. Iris followed behind as they headed to the kitchen.

When they got there, he found that Nancy and Gary had been joined by Ann and James. Gary and James had changed partners and were enjoying themselves. James was holding Nancy from behind and fingering her pussy while Gary was enamored with Ann's firm, round tits.

When Nancy saw Iris, her eyes went wide. Not only were Iris' tits prominently displayed, but they seemed distorted and discolored from the rope that was squeezing them. She was also shocked at all the red marks covering Iris' body and looked at Paul questioningly.

Iris saw her expression and hurriedly stepped in. "Don't be upset. I told him to do it. I enjoy this kind of play and don't often get a chance to indulge."

Gary chimed in. "Yeah, I could never get into it the way she likes, so we make allowances for her to find willing playmates elsewhere."

Iris followed up, "And since I don't do anal sex, he gets to go outside for that. We have our own great sex life together, but this way, we each get to do things we like without forcing our partner to participate in something that turns them off."

Nancy was still unsure of what to make of Gary and Iris' arrangement, but it apparently worked for them and they were happy, so she didn't dwell on it. Instead, she questioned Iris about her bound breasts.

"That looks painful. Does it hurt very much?"

"Not too much. There are actually several methods of binding breasts or your body that aren't painful at all and are more decorative in nature. Some doms use them as a means of displaying their sub in a positive manner. Other types of binding are intended to be painful, but this particular style isn't bad at all. The big thing to remember is not to tie them so tightly that they turn blue from too little blood flow, or turn numb. I could wear this most of the day without anything bad happening."

"Why are you red all over?" Nancy asked naively.

"Part of what I like includes some degree of pain, which is the part that Gary really doesn't like to do to me."

"And Paul did?" Nancy asked incredulously.

"I had to coax him along because he's not used to BDSM and was afraid of seriously hurting me," Iris told her.

"I'd kill him if he did that to me," Nancy declared.

"And when she was done, I'd kill him again," piped up Ann with a smile.

"Don't worry," said Paul. "I don't plan on hurting anyone, especially you," he concluded while looking directly at Nancy.

Ann broke up the discussion. "Let's move back to the living room, unless there's someplace else you want to be."

"I'm just getting warmed up," Iris answered with a laugh. "Who's next?"