Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deb gazed at him contemplatively. "That's good enough for a peek," she said. She uncrossed her legs and hiked up her skirt high enough to reveal the lacy white panties underneath. She spread her legs and pulled the panties aside enough to reveal glistening wet pink flesh behind it. She fingered herself while letting Craig and Paul watch. When she was done, she held her finger out to Craig's lips and he eagerly sucked her juice off of it.

"If you want more than that, I need to see some cum in your mouth," she told Craig. He looked up at Paul who was already numb to the activity and was uneasy because he found himself enjoying the blow job from another man. Craig went back to work and it took several minutes before Paul started thrusting himself into Craig's mouth and then released his load of cum. Craig took it all in his mouth and when Paul was finished, he withdrew Paul's penis and opened his mouth for their tormenter.

"Oh, that's so good!" she said as she viewed the white goo filling Craig's mouth and starting to dribble out from the corner of his open lips. "Doesn't it taste so good," she squealed. "I almost want to taste it myself, but you worked for it, so you should enjoy all of it." Craig closed his mouth and swallowed everything.

"You can go back to the camera now," she said dismissively to Paul. He silently left and went back to recording the action by the bed. He only gave half of his attention to the couple in front of him while he reviewed what he had just done and tried to reassess himself.

He had only one previous homosexual encounter and that was when he was about twelve years old. He and another boy were looking at Playboy magazines they had taken from his father's room and were experimenting with sex. They took turns giving each other a blow job and it had been the first time he ever ejaculated. It had been unexpected and the sensation was unlike anything he had ever felt before. It started with a pleasant burning sensation that began in his balls and quickly moved up inside his penis. His friend quickly pulled it from his mouth when a thick whitish fluid started pulsing out of the end. When it was Paul's turn, he was expecting his friend to cum, but still received enough in his mouth to taste the saltiness in the thin goo. Both boys kept quiet about their act and never tried it again, even though they found it enjoyable. Once they discovered girls who liked to give blow jobs, they both forgot about their first experience.

He focused his attention back to the bed and saw that Deb had removed her skirt to reveal a miniscule thong underneath. She pulled to one side and reclined to finger her pussy while Craig watched from a few feet away. She kept up a steady commentary telling him how good it felt and what he was missing. She called over to Paul to get a close up, which he did. For the next three minutes, the lens was filled with the sight of her dripping wet pink pussy and her fingers rubbing her clit or disappearing up inside her hole.

"Think you're ready for a real woman, Craig?" she called out. "You can come fuck me as soon as you get hard again, but first, you have to remove my underwear with just your mouth." Moments later, Craig was pushing his way past Paul and almost tearing her thing off with his teeth. When he had it completely off of her, he shoved his hard, aching cock deep into her waiting pussy. She was already so wet that he slipped inside easily and began pounding hard and fast.

"Slow down, Cowboy," she giggled from her position on the bed. "That's no way to take a woman." She raised one leg up to rest on his shoulder and had him hold it there while he continued pumping his cock into her, but at a slower pace. After a minute, Deb shifted her leg over more to rest on his other shoulder, which left her twisted and almost on her side. She gave him another minute and then moved her leg further over so that she could lower it and he could hold it next to his side. She was turned on her side by then and Craig had not missed a beat during her slow rotation.

Another minute in that position and she twisted around even more to end up on her stomach. Her waist was bent down over the side of the bed and Craig was holding her hips to continue fucking her from behind. She raised herself up so that she was standing, but still bent over onto the bed. She held her body up with her hands and looked down between her rocking breasts to watch Craig's cock disappear and then reappear in rapid succession from her pussy. His balls were hanging down and were even larger than Paul's. Each time he slammed into her, they made a wet slapping noise against her pussy.

"Come on, Baby! Let me feel that big cock pounding into my cunt. Should that load of hot cum into my pussy!" she called back to him. She continued a steady stream of dirty talk that alternated between telling him how good he was doing, how much she wanted him, and other things she wanted to do with him. She didn't stop until he gave a loud grunt and ejaculated inside her. He held onto her hips until his climax was over and didn't move away until his cock went soft and she pushed it out with her pelvic muscles. It was followed by a small amount of his cum which trickled down the middle of her pussy.

"Ooooh! That was nice!" she exclaimed. "I need you to clean up your mess down there, though. We don't want Paul having to deal with sloppy seconds, do we?" she giggled. Craig knelt down and licked and sucked her pussy clean of his cum and her excess juice before standing back up.

Deb flopped down on the bed and turned over lazily to look at her most recent lover. "You were satisfactory," she commented. Looking over at Paul, she called over, "Are you still mad at me?"

"I'm not mad," he replied. "It's just not something I ever thought was appealing or wanted to try."

"Who knows? Maybe you'll decide you like it enough to try again. Consider it a partial repayment for letting me experience something I'd never tried before," she replied, referring to when he had anal sex with her in their previous encounter.

"Turn off the camera and let's take a short break. I've decided that Paul's try-out is completed, but I still can't decide which one of you I plan to spend the night with. I wonder what Kyle is up to?" Deb got up from the bed and headed back downstairs, motioning for the two men to follow her.

12