Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle lasted almost a minute before releasing a small load of cum inside Jeanne's ass. He remained inside her while his cock grew soft and Jeanne found that she could use her muscles to push him out. When his flaccid member flopped out, she gave a little giggle and turned back around to sit up against the headboard again.

"That wasn't as bad as I expected," she commented to nobody in particular. Deb looked over at her. "I know what you mean. I always wanted to try it, but was a little afraid of how it might feel. But the first time my ass got fucked, I decided it was okay."

"Speaking of ass-fucking, I think Craig is ready for his," Jeanne said. Everyone looked at the screen and saw Craig and Nancy spooning on the bed with him behind her. Jeanne hoisted herself up from the bed and padded out of the room. She finally showed up on the TV screen after what seemed like a longer time than it should have taken to walk over to the other side of the house. As she came completely into view, everyone immediately noticed the large dong standing out from the leather pad held in place over her pussy.

The couple on the bed didn't hear her come in, but as she approached the bed, they both suddenly rolled over and saw her approaching. She and Nancy had a short discussion with Craig standing by mutely. Nancy nodded a couple of times and kept a neutral, half smile on her face while Jeanne did most of the talking.

Nancy scooted back over the top of the bed to prop herself up in a semi-reclined position with her knees bent and her legs spread apart. Craig moved over to stand between them and leaned down apparently to eat her pussy. However, as he was leaning over, Jeanne came up behind him and spread his ass cheeks with her hands. She squeezed a copious amount of gel into her hand from a tube of lubricant she pulled out of the nightstand and applied it around Craig's asshole as well as all over the dong that she was wearing. She moved closer and slowly inserted the end of the dong inside his waiting ass. In very little time, she was thrusting away into his ass and Craig was bent over enjoying Nancy's wet pussy.

After a couple minutes, Jeanne said something to Craig and Nancy. Craig stopped licking her cunt and Nancy moved over to sit on the bed next to him. Jeanne never missed a beat and kept pumping into Craig's ass. Nancy reached under him and found his cock which she handled like she was milking a cow. She masturbated Craig's cock wile Jeanne fucked her husband in the ass with her strap-on dildo. In the master bedroom, the three guests looked on with fascination.

Jeanne held onto her husband's waist and began pounding furiously into his backside. Nancy was rapidly jerking his cock until a few small amounts of white cum spurted out in three short bursts. She was slow, but managed to catch most of it in her free hand and then held it up to Craig's mouth for him to lick clean. Jeanne fucked him for over five minutes before calling it quits and withdrawing. Even from the distance of the camera lens, the three adults in the master bedroom could see how Craig's ass remained gaping open.

Jeanne, Nancy, and Craig left the room and less than a minute later, rejoined the others. Jeanne still had the large dong sticking out from the strap-on harness in front of her cunt and it wavered back and forth grotesquely as she walked. "Anyone else want to try this on?" she asked the room, but her eyes remained fixated on Paul.

"No Mistress," Kyle responded quickly. Paul echoed Kyle's statement immediately afterward, leaving Jeanne with an exaggerated pout on her face.

Nancy moved over by Paul to give him a loving kiss, which he returned with passion. Deb sidled over to her husband and reached over to affectionately play with his crotch.

"Ladies, let's go talk things over," Jeanne suggested. The other women joined her on the far side of the room for a whispered conversation.

12