Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Paul stood up and guided his cock into her waiting hole. He slid in easily and felt very little friction when he began raising and lowering himself into her. At first, he held on to her broad fleshy hips, but then shifted his hold to her hair. Dana arched her back and raised his rear to give Paul a nearly vertical entry into her pussy and as he bounced up and down on her, his heavy balls could be heard slapping her wet inside of ass cheeks. Visually, he looked like he was riding a bull with one hand wrapped in her long braid of hair and the other free to slap her ass.

"I ... want ... you ... to ... fuck ... my ... ass!" Dana called out in-between pounding thrusts by Paul. He speared her hard and deep two more times before relenting and pulling free of her sopping wet cunt. Using his fingers, he smeared her pussy juice to increase the lubrication in and around her little sphincter. Aiming his cock at her little rosebud, he pressed down carefully and let her adjust to the size of his penetrating pole. As soon as the large helmet on the end of his penis was through the hard ring that guared the entrance to her ass, Dana let out a loud sigh of relief and Paul watched his member slowly disappear inside her.

He carefully worked his cock in and out of Dana's ass until it moved easily, despite the tightness that constricted around it. As he picked up his pace, he once more seized her long braid in one hand and vigorously plowed into her ass. Dan gave every indication she was enjoying the way he was literally riding her and yelped with surprise, pain, and enjoyment when he randomly slapped one of her cheeks. He came quickly and filled her with his cream. When he pulled his cock partially out of her ass, he could see traces of his spunk coating it and helping him slide in and out. However, he rapidly went soft and soon was unable to press into her tight back hole. He stood up and watched his shrunken cock slip out to leave her gaping hole on display.

Dana collapsed on the bed and rolled to her side, inviting Paul to join her. He laid against her face-to-face and they enjoyed another prolonged session of tender and passionate kissing. When their lips parted, her entire face was flushed and lit up with happiness. ""God, that was so good," she told him breathlessly. "Your wife is a very lucky woman to have you every night."

Paul just grinned and looked away in modesty. "Thanks, but you had everything to do with making it such a wonderful time." He answered.

After a few minutes, Dana sighed, "Well, I guess we should probably go back and see what the others are doing." Paul agreed and they rose up from the rumpled bedsheets together and headed back to the living room.

12