Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 33

Story Info
Nancy deals with her own mid-life crisis.
8.3k words
3.51
12k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 33 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 33

The Makeover

When Nancy turned 57, she looked at herself in the mirror and made a decision she had been contemplating for some time. She told Paul that she was going to make an appointment with a plastic surgeon that her sister recommended and have her breasts raised and augmented as well as having a tummy tuck to remove the middle-age, post-pregnancy bulge that had always bothered her. Paul was supportive, but tried to convince her that she was fine just the way she was. Nancy appreciated his comments and knew that they were sincere, but she had made up her mind and was determined to see it through before she changed it.

She met with the surgeon and he explained that the breast procedure was fairly simple and had a minimal recovery time impact. However, the tummy tuck was more complex and would be much more uncomfortable while she recovered and would likely be a two-step process. Taking a deep breath, Nancy went ahead and made plans to do the tummy tuck first.

Three months after the initial surgery, she went back for a second, less painful surgery to remove some of the excess tissue on the sides of her hips. The healing time for that was much faster and another three months passed until she was able to have her breasts done. During this time, she was not able to engage in much sexual activity with Paul and they had temporarily disengaged from swing parties, but still met socially with many of their friends in the group. Nancy would either masturbate or have oral sex with Paul until her tummy tuck incisions were fully healed. The first time his cock entered her after that, she was very tight and he had to proceed slowly until her pussy was able to adjust to him. The orgasm that followed was the most intense she had experienced in nearly a year and left her weak and in a blissful state. They continued to make love at least once a day until she went in for her breast surgery.

The doctor told her to refrain from sex or any strenuous exercise for six weeks while her breasts healed and she complied, but was more and more impatient to get back to her regular routine of running and sex again. She was home the same day as the surgery and was constantly looking at herself in the mirror. She still had a thin white line just above her pubic area from the tummy tuck incision, but it was becoming less noticeable as the months went by. She loved the way her breasts looked and couldn't wait to share them with her friends. Besides her sister, Ann, most of the women in their swing group visited Nancy and they all wanted to see how she looked. All of them grew wide-eyed at the results and Iris was seriously considering something similar for herself.

The skin above her breasts had been tightened and the doctor removed some of the fatty tissue on their undersides which was replaced with implants. Her boobs were firm and stood out quite nicely and she thought they looked better than when she was much younger. She also counted herself fortunate that she didn't experience any of the nerve damage that sometimes occurred in breast surgeries and her nipples were as sensitive as ever. She did deviate slightly from her doctor's orders and let Paul suck on them gently. She also used some of her nipple clamps and was almost convinced that her nipples were more sensitive than before.

Paul and Ann secretly worked behind Nancy's back to plan a special "Cumming Out Party" for her. Ann thought the play on words was both cute and appropriate. Nancy had not engaged in any extramarital sex since before her surgeries and while most of the other women had visited her and seen the results, the men had not. Paul knew that his wife had always been self-conscious and highly critical of her appearance in the past, but he could see the change in her self-view and knew that she was eager to show off her "new" body.

The party was planned for a Friday evening and Paul discretely made the other rooms in their home ready for guests. Fortunately, Nancy had been working longer hours at her office on a large project they had contracted, so he was able to clean and make the subtle adjustments to the other rooms without drawing her attention. That afternoon, he, Ann, and his brother-in-law James, went over the plan one more time and then emailed their other guests.

When she got home late that afternoon, Paul had a pitcher of margaritas waiting for her on the screened in porch overlooking the woods and golf course behind the house. She gratefully accepted the drink he offered and plopped down in one of the chairs to kick off her shoes and relax. Paul told her he had already called one of their favorite little Italian restaurants to order dinner and they would be delivering it in about an hour. She nodded her approval and took another large gulp of her drink. They chatted about nothing consequential and then got into a longer discussion about the vacation to Mexico they were planning with her sister, James, and another couple they knew.

That discussion reached a stopping point and Paul suggested that she go change into something nice and sexy for the evening while he poured her another drink. She balked at first, but relented under his gentle pressure. When she went to their bedroom, she saw that he had already laid out a brand new negligee on the bed that he must have picked up earlier that day. It was perfectly sheer and light and weighed almost nothing even though it extended almost to her knees. He also had a matching bra and g-string to go with it. The bra was also practically transparent and the g-string was barely more than two shoelaces affixed together. She smiled and shook her head. "Where does he come up with these things," she said aloud to herself.

While she was changing, the doorbell rang and Paul called out, "Dinner's here. I'll get it!"

When Nancy came out of the bedroom wearing her new lingerie, she stopped in surprise at the scene in the living room. In the middle of the floor was a long, box-like platform with steps at each end. It looked about three feet tall and ten feet long, and only fit in the room because most of the smaller tables had been moved out. Even more surprising was the group of people sitting or standing on the other side of it looking at her expectantly. Besides Ann and James, she saw Iris, Gary, Mary, Frank, Jeanne and Craig, not to mention Paul.

"Surprise!" he called out. Nancy stood with her mouth open in shock. Her face broke into a smile and she came forward to join her friends. "What's going on here?" she asked. "And what's this thing?" she said pointing to the platform next to her.

Ann explained. "We decided to give you a 'Cumming Out party' to celebrate your return. Craig and Paul made this platform just for the occasion, though I think we may be using it again in the future. All of us girls are going to perform on the platform for the viewing pleasure of our audience. But of course, you are the star act and the one all the men have come to see. I think they all have great hopes for fucking you, but that's something you'll have to decide for yourself. What do you think?"

"I think you're all nuts!" Nancy said with a laugh. "I can't get up on that thing. I'd probably fall and kill myself."

"We thought about that, and the men will be evenly divided on either side to catch one of us if we lose our balance. Now, the rest of us girls need to change and you, dear sister, need to put on some nice sexy heels for your act!" With that, Ann dragged her sister off to the bedroom still protesting that she couldn't dance while Jeanne and Mary followed behind them.

Paul took care of getting the other men something to drink while they waited and they shared notes while sipping their margaritas and beer. They were still laughing and joking around when Ann appeared in the doorway. She was wearing a silk robe that came to mid-thigh and a pair of 4 inch stilettos.

"Ahem!" she called out. The men instantly went silent. "Okay, you guys know the rules. Touching the performer is not only allowed, it's strongly encouraged. We'll each dance to one song for you before the final act comes out. All I ask is that you save the really good stuff for her." Ann laughed at her last comment and looked over to James who turned to fumble around with Paul's sound system. The music started softly and he slowly raised the volume until next door neighbors could hear it, if anyone actually lived next to Paul and Nancy.

The sounds of guitar and saxophone filled the room as "Lily Was There" played over the speakers. Ann moved up on the platform and began her dance in front of the men. Paul and James moved to one side of the stage while Gary and Craig remained on the other. Ann proved to be quite good and a tremendous tease. She leaned forward and made sure that each man had a very good, close up view of her breasts and cleavage under the robe, before inching up the hem of the robe and practically rubbing her ass in their faces. She was wearing a g-string similar to Nancy's and when she finally tossed the robe aside, she was also wearing a pink lace bra that hid nothing except her nipples under the fabric.

When she bent over in front of James for the second time and wiggled her ass, he seized it and began licking and nibbling along the crack. Not to be outdone, on Paul's turn, he spread her ass cheeks wide and leaned in to lick around the string going through her pussy while she watched with her head done near her ankles. Rising up, Ann made a show of releasing her bra and flung it aside to show off her large, round tits. She had her breasts augmented several years before and they remained firm, round, and perky as ever. Craig and Gary were able to savor them before the song ended and she had to depart the stage amid loud whistles and cat calls.

Jeanne was the next woman up on the stage. When she removed the robe she was wearing early in the song, the men saw she had nothing covering her tiny breasts except a pair of pasties shaped like stars. She was also wearing a g-string identical to what Ann had worn and demonstrated her flexibility and balance with no-so surprising skill. Paul always appreciated the more acrobatic sex positions she enjoyed trying, even though they didn't always work out to be a fun as imagined. At one point, she leaned back and arched herself until her hands were on the platform surface. Her legs were already spread apart and when she began raising and lowering her hips to the beat of the music, James was the first to move to the end of the platform and try to lick her pussy.

She reduced her movement until she was just moving her open pussy up and down his extended tongue. The other men wanted to get their turn, but the song was clearly starting to wind down. Paul reached over and pulled one of the pasties from her nipple and Craig followed suit from the other side. They each managed to latch their mouths on a nipple and suck it for the last 30 seconds of the song, and then she gracefully rose back to a standing position and took a mock bow.

Jeanne left the stage just as Mary appeared for her dance. She had borrowed the robe that Ann had used, but because she was so much taller than Ann, it barely reached the top of her thighs. Thankfully, the lights were all recessed because Mary's head was about six inches from the ceiling. Her dance moves were awkward and limited, but she made up for it in other ways not related to dancing. One of the first things she did after shedding her robe early in the performance was to grab Paul's head and pull it forcefully into her pussy. She, too, was wearing a g-string, but had nothing covering her smallish breasts. Normally, they were not much larger than Jeanne's, who was an AA cup, but this evening they appeared closer to a B-cup size. Paul had no time to evaluate them, though because his face was firmly planted in her bare pussy. She had shaved it since they had last been together and he enjoyed the smoothness of her mons. He reached up and used a finger to pull aside the string over her pussy and spent several seconds licking and probing with his tongue in search of her clit.

She pushed him back and moved in front of James who was pulled into her breast. As she continued around the stage, Mary either pulled the men into her breasts or into her pussy as she had done with Paul. Finally, her song was over and she too, gave a mock bow and carefully moved down the steps of the platform in her low heels.

Iris was next and she came out wearing a tight leather bustier that left her large, soft tits hanging out over the top, and a thong that was barely more than a small piece of fabric covering her pussy being held up by shoelaces. Iris was clearly the least graceful of the women and skipped over trying to wear high heels to dance on the stage. She was barefoot and when she climbed up on the platform, James started the next song.

For the first half-minute or so, she tried to move to the rhythm of the music, but gave that up and moved around with no real attempt to make it look like a dance. She released the long braid of hair coiled up on her head and it fell almost to the back of her knees. Paul had never seen anyone with hair that long. She took it in her hand and twirled the braid around like a lasso before lightly whipping the men across their heads with it. When she unzipped the center of her bustier, her huge heavy breasts lost all support and came falling out over the front of her costume. She then held them in her hands and did a very good job or teasing the onlookers by kissing and licking them herself and leaning close to them and holding each man's head between her soft globes as she squeezed them together.

For the last part of her performance, Iris awkwardly removed her thong before bending down from the waist with straight, widespread legs to peer back between them at Paul. Her hands reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart, giving him a clear view of her asshole and her protruding labia just below. "Any takers?" she dared while moving her ass in a slow figure eight.

Paul was the first to move in and start sucking and licking her pussy, but he was soon pushed aside by Craig. The music ended with Frank eating her out, but she remained on the stage for James and Gary to have their turns. Ann came out from the hallway where she and the other women had been watching the action and shooed her off the platform with Gary still trying to sample his wife's pussy.

"Easy there, Tiger!" she chastised. "There's plenty to go around and lots of time for seconds or even thirds." After Iris reached the floor, Ann called out to Jeanne and Mary to join her and the men in the living room. Once everyone was in place, Ann announced with great fanfare," And now, coming to you all the way from her bedroom and performing all night for her own pleasure, I present to you my beautiful big sister,..., Nancy!"

A moment later, Nancy appeared almost shyly from the hall entrance and was immediately greeted with applause and loud whistles. In addition to what she had on previously, Nancy was wearing a pair of three-inch heels that did a nice job of highlighting her shapely calves. James leaned over and started the music one more time. As the sensual notes filled the room, she carefully made her way up the steps holding on to Paul's proffered hand. She started off awkwardly and unsure of herself, but the encouraging sounds from everyone in the room helped her relax and get more comfortable with herself being the center of attention. She was almost two minutes into the song and moving very nicely to the music when the first shouts of "take it off!" were made. She smiled and the sight of everyone's eyes admiring her gave Nancy the boost in self-confidence that she needed.

She was still wearing the negligee and lingerie that Paul had bought her, plus she was wearing a pair of strappy, three-inch high heels that accentuated her toned and shapely legs. When she reached the top of the steps leading up the platform, James turned the music on again and she began to sway and try to move with the song. She tried to be campy, but was still unsure of herself. Even though she had sex with everyone in the room (except her sister) on several occasions, she suddenly felt shy about blatantly showing off her body. To her, it was akin to braggadocio and that was totally outside of her character.

Nancy began dancing with more movement and stopped worrying about the other people, which allowed her to relax and enjoy herself more. As she did, the onlookers became much more engaged and appreciative, which fed her pleasure and sense of self-worth. Ann was standing off to the side and mimed for Nancy to remover her negligee. When she started to slide it off her shoulders, the calls from the men and some of the women made her pause and then take her time and introduce more "suspense". In the back of her mind, she knew that seemed silly since the gown didn't conceal anything, but the spectators acted as if she was wearing an overcoat.

A loud cheer went up when Nancy finally dropped the covering and it fell around her feet. Paul reached out to quickly pull it from the stage so that she didn't slip or hurt herself while his wife became more emboldened. Nancy moved around the platform shimmying her body, and squeezing and shaking her breasts which were still encased in the black transparent bra. By the time she finished her circuit, the song ended and she immediately headed down the steps.

However, Ann seized her arm and stopped her. "Not so fast! You still owe everyone the rest of the show, so get back up there!" A second song had begun and Nancy paused in indecision until Ann pushed her back up the stairs. When she got back on the platform, another cheer erupted along with hand-clapping and whistles. Once more she began sensually gyrating to the music. Once again, Ann signaled for her sister to remove her bra and Nancy complied. She was fully in the spirit of things and did her best to perform a classic, drawn out, strip tease.

Her hands reached behind her back as if to unhook her bra, but when she stopped and brought them out again, the men let out a collective groan of disappointment. She gave each man a close up view of her superb cleavage while her hands continued to cover most of her breasts. At one point, Gary reached up from behind her to pull her miniscule g-string away from her ass which caused her to jerk upright. Looking back at him, Nancy shook her finger back and forth mouthing, "naughty, naughty" and went back to letting Frank kiss and lick the exposed tops of her boobs.

After a quick circuit around the stage, she got down to the actual business of removing her bra and when the last hook was released, her hands moved to clasp the cups against her breasts so they remained covered. Leaning forward, she shimmied her shoulders to let the bra straps fall off and hang from her lower arms while she gave her audience a seductive smile. The calls became more insistent to "take it all off!" She relented just as the song came to an end and the bra fell free from her breasts and arms to land on the top of the platform.

When a third song started, Nancy looked around in surprise and mouthed, "What? Another one?" Ann just smiled and twirled her finger back toward the stage where her sister stood. Nancy looked around and was surprised to see that all of the men had their cocks out and were masturbating as they watched and waited for her to begin again. Paul had already removed her bra from her small stage and the floor was clear for another performance.

Getting in time with the new song, she moved around the platform and gave each person a chance to observe and taste her "new" breasts. When she tried to move to the next person, the most recent target of her attention usually resisted and tried to hold on to her. That problem was partially resolved when Craig moved over and devoured one breast while Gary was still latched on to the other. Nancy eventually pulled free, but the die had been cast. Soon, she was being smothered from both sides by the men and women wanting to ravish her.