Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nancy felt herself being laid back on the platform and someone pulled off her scant g-string to leave her completely nude. Hands and mouths were all over her body and her mind couldn't keep up with the stimulation pouring in from all over. One moment she was kissing someone and their tongues were intertwined and the next moment, the intruding tongue was replaced with a man's cock or a woman's teat. Her breasts were tingling and her nipples were burning from all the attention they were receiving and she had no idea how many fingers were going up her cunt or ass.

After several minutes of being swarmed by everyone, they moved away almost as quickly. Only Craig remained and he was up on the platform preparing to penetrate her with his rock hard cock. The end was already glistening from the pre-cum that had seeped out in the preceding minutes and as soon as he entered her, Nancy let out a small groan of pleasure and relief. He lay over her body and commenced fucking her slowly while his mouth and lips caressed and kissed her breasts. Nancy's eyes were half-closed as she savored his attention. When she opened them to look around, she saw everyone else sitting or standing around the room watching. Some of them were engaged in minor play, generally mutual masturbation, while they watched and waited.

After several minutes, Craig came inside her with a mighty thrust and he held himself as far inside her as he could go while his pulsating cock emptied its load. When he was spent, Craig remained inside her and their lips joined in a deep, passionate kiss before he carefully removed himself from her and left the platform. His place was immediately taken by Gary who took a moment to place pillows under Nancy's hips and a cushion from the sofa on the platform between her legs for himself.

Gary sat back on his knees and held his huge cock before her with a huge smile. "Hmmm..., decisions, decisions," he pondered. "Do I go for your ass or your pussy?"

"Oh Jeez," Nancy called up to him. "No way is my ass ready for that thing right now!" Nancy had been with Gary before and loved the feel of his cock in her pussy, but it was so large, she could barely handle it in her ass without a lot of time to prepare herself.

He remained silent and still looking unsure when she added, "I promise, Baby. You can have my ass later, just not now." Gary broke into a smile and promptly skewered her pussy with his shaft. He remained kneeling on the cushion and raised her legs to rest on his shoulders while he slowly worked in and out of her. Paul came over and placed a pillow under his wife's head to make her more comfortable and to give her a better view of her fucking.

Until meeting Frank, Gary had the largest cock Nancy had ever seen, and she enjoyed taking his whole length inside her. When Nancy first saw the two men together and sporting hard-ons, it became clear that Frank's was much wider and longer. In fact, Frank's cock almost looked deformed because the shaft was much wider in proportion to the head which gave an odd appearance. The first time Frank fucked her, Nancy had to make sure that she was well-lubricated and her pussy was prepared to handle his massive width. However, there was no way that he could fit his entire length inside her.

Gary was much younger than Iris, but the two of them had a strong relationship at home. He had an obvious preference for older women and seemed especially drawn to Nancy who was several years older than Iris. The sharp pain from her right nipple when Gary bit down on it a little too hard, snapped Nancy out of her reverie and she gave a short yelp of pain.

"Sorry about that," he apologized quietly. "I'm used to biting Iris' tits and sometimes forget to ease up on others."

Iris enjoyed very rough sex play and had a very high tolerance for pain, but Gary was always reluctant to engage in any extreme activity like that because he couldn't stand the thought of hurting her. Nancy had always thought that was sweet of him and showed a level of care and loving that went beyond sex. When Iris would find another sex partner to fill those needs, Gary always excused himself and didn't want to watch because he didn't like seeing his wife in pain even though she wanted and enjoyed it.

Gary's stamina was legendary in their group and he eventually pulled himself out of Nancy's cunt without cumming. "I'm saving it up for later," he promised with a smile.

As he climbed down, Paul took his place. Paul began with 69 over Nancy and after savoring her dripping wet pussy, he moved down to lick around her tight little ass. Nancy groaned with pleasure when his tongue entered her, but the cock in her mouth muffled the sound. Paul exchanged his fingers for his tongue and after reaming her easily with three fingers, decided she was ready. He shifted their positions to take her from behind doggy-style. Nancy's head lay on the pillow and her ass was held high in the air for Paul to plunder. He was practically standing over her rear end and plunging his cock straight down into her tight hole and within a couple minutes, he filled it with his warm, cream.

Mary and Frank both came up after Paul left. Mary started on one end eating the cum that dribbled from her ass and then eating her pussy while Frank stood up in front of Nancy so she could suck his cock. He held her held and fucked her mouth for a few minutes, being careful not to actually choke her, until Mary got up and signaled she was done. The threesome repositioned with Mary on her back, Nancy above her in a 69 position, and Frank behind her ready to fuck Nancy's pussy when she was settled over his wife.

Even after being fucked by Gary, the walls of Nancy's pussy were barely able to accommodate Frank's huge cock. and she had an incredible sense of fullness from being stuffed by his meat. Nancy tried to pay attention to eating Mary's delicious pussy, but found it hard to keep her concentration. In addition to getting a first-class fucking by Frank, Mary was managing to an excellent job on her pussy and clit, resulting in Nancy's first climax of the evening. After Nancy's orgasm subsided, Mary reached down between their close bodies to and play with Nancy's breasts and nipples. That sent further jolts of pleasure radiating through Nancy. Frank steadily plowed her pussy for a couple of minutes before withdrawing and letting Mary suck his cock. Her oral skills were quite good and he had to jerk out of her mouth to keep from cumming too soon.

Frank re-entered Nancy's cunt and within a minute, his cum was gushing into her. He pulled his cock out while it was still pulsing out white goo and Mary eagerly lapped it up. When she finished with his cock, she returned to Nancy pussy eating as much of her husband's cum out of it as she could. The threesome broke up shortly after that and Mary gave Nancy a final deep kiss that included some of the cum she had saved in her mouth.

Nancy looked around as she waited for the next person taking part in her gang-bang and the picture had not changed very much. She was apparently still the center of the group's attention and for their part, they were greatly enjoying the live sex show. Paul was on the sofa with Ann's head lying in his lap while he idly played with her breasts and nipples. Craig had managed to find a male partner to join him and Jeanne and he was busy sucking Gary's cock while Jeanne was kissing and feeding Gary her tiny breasts.

James moved up between Nancy's legs while she returned to lying on her back and Iris stood next to the platform. Once James was inside Nancy, he pulled her arms so that they were sitting facing each other and they wrapped their legs around one another's waist to keep themselves coupled. Iris moved over holding her boobs for Nancy and James to enjoy. The joined couple each managed to grasp one of Iris' nipples between their teeth, and James rocked slowly back and forth. His long cock wasn't traveling far, but it was rubbing Nancy's clit on a regular basis, and he was pinching and twisting one of her nipples for added effect.

Iris coaxed each of them to bite harder on her boobs which they did until she had a sharp intake of breath between her teeth and grimaced. "No, keep going," she told Nancy and James when they immediately relaxed their bites. "It feels good when you do that. Don't worry. I'll let you know if you go too far," she told them. When James reached around with his other hand to grab her round ass, she scooted a little closer and told him to squeeze it hard. He did and held her tightly for several seconds before letting go and leaving a bright red set of marks from where his fingers and thumb had dug into her. He moved his hand around on that cheek squeezing it hard along the way and eventually ended up in the crack of her ass which caused Iris to stiffen up. By then, he was ready to change positions with Nancy and quietly made that suggestion. The three disentangled themselves and let James take charge of repositioning.

He started by having Iris on her back on the platform with Nancy leaning over her and allowing him to take Nancy from behind. As he pounded into her, he reached under to frig her clit with one hand and fondle her breasts with the other. Nancy was over Iris who was holding Nancy's head and moving it around her bobs telling her where to bite and frequently calling for her to bite harder. Soon, Iris' breasts were covered with dark red bite marks that would soon become bruises and she pushed Nancy's head down towards her legs.

Once there, Nancy went down on Iris who was pinching and pulling her nipples so hard that her breasts stretched out as if made of silly-putty. Nancy came once more just seconds before James did and he gave two final, mighty thrusts to push his fresh cum deep inside her. When he was spent, James removed himself from Nancy's pussy and was promptly replaced by Gary, who had left Craig and Jeanne.

Nancy barely had time to look around before Gary leaned down to drop some saliva in her ass. He used two fingers to smear it around and the rubbed some of the pussy juice dripping from her freshly fucked cunt over his cock before placing it at the entrance to her back hole. She continued to look back at him and he quietly asked, "Are you ready?" Nancy nodded and braced herself for the biggest invasion of the night.

The head of Gary's cock moved inside her sphincter relatively easily, in large part because it was more compressible. However, once the glans was inside and the main part of his shaft was at the entrance, she felt a pressure that came close to pain as her hole tried to expand beyond what it was meant to. He added more saliva directly on top of his dick where it entered her ass and used a finger to smear it around before pressing slightly harder into her. Once again, Nancy felt like her ass was going to split apart and she gritted her teeth to wait it out. Gary paused and started making small in and out movements to help her sphincter expand and it wasn't much longer before he was fully inside her.

Nancy's asshole wasn't hurting, but certainly felt severely stretched and her bowel felt completely full. She happened to look over at Frank, who was now eating out Jeanne and wondered if it was even possible for him to be in her pussy while Gary was in her ass. She couldn't even imagine how that would feel and quickly pushed the thought out of her mind.

Meanwhile, Craig joined the group in the center of the room and was tea-bagging Iris while Nancy went back to eating her friend's large cunt. Nancy was surprised when Gary suddenly stopped moving and she could tell he was trying to keep from cumming, but seconds later, she could feel his large cock jumping inside her ass as he unloaded his cum. That was one other thing that Nancy remembered about Gary -- he easily ejaculated more cum than any other man in the room. Iris even showed her a picture that someone had taken which showed her holding his cock and a long rope of cum extended from the tip of his penis to nearly touching her chin. The distance was easily a foot and a half or more. Iris confided that his cum would have shot further except it actually did hit her face.

Since then, she's held a private little contest with him to see how far he can shoot his wad and how much he ejaculated on average. His record distance was currently set at 27 inches and after multiple measurements, the average load of cum is just over two ounces. Iris swore Nancy to secrecy because Gary would be tremendously embarrassed if any of the other men heard about what they had done. "It's a guy thing," he told his older wife. "We're not supposed to go around comparing a dicks or anything." Iris laughed and told him, "Why not? Us women are always talking about you dick sizes and stuff." Gary had shaken his head with a rueful smile and asked her once more to keep it their little secret.

When Gary finished cumming in her ass, he carefully pulled himself free and shortly afterward, others in the room could see a large amount of white goo emanating from her ass and running down the inside of Nancy's leg. Craig had switched up and was now fucking Iris' mouth and she seemed to gag on nearly every downward motion. Nancy tired of eating Iris' pussy and stood up to stretch her back. Looking around, she saw James on the floor eating out Jeanne as she reclined on her chair; Ann was also kneeling and busy trying to deep-throat Frank's cock. "Good luck with that," Nancy thought to herself with a smile. Paul had Mary sitting on his lap facing him and she was bouncing wildly up and down over his pole. She was moving so much, that even her small breasts were bouncing from the effort.

Gary walked to a nearby empty chair and sat down to watch the party going on around the room and Nancy came over to join him. She sat on his lap with one arm around his neck and was still smiling broadly. "I hope I didn't hurt you," he told her.

"Oh no," Nancy replied. "I mean it hurt a little at first, but once I got used to you, it felt really good." He leaned down to suckle the tit closest to his face.

"Mmmm," he moaned into her boob. His head rose up. "I have to tell you that I always thought you looked good before, but you're really spectacular now. I mean it."

Nancy blushed from embarrassment. That was the first compliment she had received from a man (other than her husband) about her new appearance. She pulled his head into her breasts again and offered a nipple to his lips. When Gary began suckling, he also extended one of his hands between Nancy's legs to find her pussy. She opened herself a little wider and he found what he was seeking. Her pussy was wet, sticky, and had a strong scent of sex and cum, but he didn't pay attention. He was enthralled in her breasts and fingering her wonderful cunt. He was careful not to accidentally scratch or irritate her clit and waited patiently for fresh juices to flow and help lubricate it.

Across the room, Paul was enjoying Mary's wild ride on his cock. She was still very tight, but nearly as much as the first time he fucked her many months ago. When she pulled his head into her chest to sock on her tits, he found she was much more sensitive than before. Her also breasts seemed a little bigger and definitely were moving much more than he remembered. In their first encounter, her breasts were almost a B-cup, but Frank shared that she wore an A-cup size to make them a little more noticeable. This evening, they were well into B-cup size and her libido, which was high to begin with, seemed even greater.

"Oh God, I love the feeling of you big cock ramming up inside my wet pussy," she said breathily when she first mounted him. When she started bouncing up and down over it, she kept up a steady stream of dirty talk to him that he found interesting since she had never engaged in that activity before.

Oh...yess...give me.. that big... cock! Give.. it... all ... to.. me... I want .. your ... babies... to.. fill... my cunt!" she grunted out as she rose and fell hard onto his lap and jammed his shaft as far inside her as it would go.

After a few minutes of her rapid fucking, she slowed to catch her breath. She ground her cunt into Paul's groin and seemed to enjoy the feeling of his coarse pubic hair rubbing into the delicate pink flesh inside her open pussy.

"I want you to suck my tit," she told him and followed up by pulling his head into her still heaving chest. Once he had a nipple in her mouth, she groaned out loudly. "Oh, yes! Suck that little tittie. Suck it like you want your mama's milk!" she whispered to him. At one point, she pulled him in so hard that his teeth happened to sink into the soft tissue of her breast enough that he was sure it would leave at least a bite mark, if not a bruise.

"Ahhhhh...!" she exclaimed and responded by pulling him in tighter. Paul was having a hard time breathing, so he decided to go ahead and bite down harder to see if that was what she was looking for.

"YES!" she cried out again and ground his head into her breast. Paul continues sucking as hard as he could on her breast with his mouth still wide open until he had the entire boob inside his mouth. At that moment, Mary's body shuddered and she let out an indescribably noise that clearly was from pleasure because he could feel her pussy contracting around his cock and knew that she was climaxing. He released her right breast when her orgasm subsided and it was mottled with redness where his teeth had embedded in it and from the large suction he had just placed over it. It was swollen compared to the left breast and when she recovered, Mary moved his head to that side and wanted him to do the same thing.

Her dirty talk continued with crude guidance on what she wanted or what he was doing to her. Paul came inside her while she was still almost motionless on his lap, but she was too engrossed in having him suckle and bite her left breast that she didn't seem to notice. When she was satisfied and allowed him to move up from her chest, she surprised Paul with a soft, loving kiss. In the middle of it, he felt her pussy contracting around his cock again and realized that she was doing it on purpose. Normally, it would have pushed his softening cock out of her, but the way she was positioned on top of his lap, kept his penis inside here twitching and pulsing vagina. When their lips parted, she looked at Paul in an unusual way and quietly thanked him for satisfying her so well. She gave him another, quick kiss on his lips and rose off of him.

As Mary wandered off, Paul looked around and saw Nancy cradling Gary's head into her breast and in an instant, he thought he knew what was going on with Mary. He got up quickly to follow her into the kitchen where they each poured a glass of ice water for their thirst. Paul moved closer and even though no one else was in the room, he whispered, "Are you pregnant?"

Mary's eyes opened wider and the pause as she collected her thoughts told Paul the answer before she even said it. "How did you know?" she whispered back. "I just found out today and haven't even found the right time to tell Frank." Paul explained the signs he noticed earlier, including the missing jewelry on her naval piercing and her larger, more tender breasts.

"Please don't tell anyone," she begged him. "I want to be the one to tell Frank first, and then we'll share the news with our friends together. We originally planned on having just two kids, but something happened and I got pregnant again. I've always enjoyed my pregnancies and even the post-natal period, especially when I'm nursing. You have no idea. There's no way to fully describe the peacefulness and love I feel when my baby is on my breast. Last time, I kept nursing as long as I possibly could. When our little girl was eating solid food, I still gave her my milk until she was almost two years old. I didn't want to stop then, but it was becoming too hard to manage, especially out in public. Frank let me nurse the men I hooked up with in the group and some of the other women even got into it. Frank also enjoyed getting his own morning and evening doses of fresh, warm, milk but eventually, it just became too much to deal with. After this baby, I plan to make sure I can't get pregnant again.," she finished with a sad tone.