Nancy's Mid-life Awakening Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry," Paul told her. I don't tell anyone anything that's someone else's business. I do want to be the first to unofficially congratulate you."

Mary broke into a smile. "I think you did a pretty good job of congratulating me in there," she said with a short laugh.

Looking down at her breasts, Paul commented. "You know, that looks like you've had the hell beaten out of them."

Mary glanced down. "That? Psssh. It'll go away in a day or so. Besides, I don't know how much more we'll be able to come to these things for a while. I know it's okay to have sex when you're pregnant, but I don't want to take any chances by over-doing it." They turned to go back into the living room and Paul couldn't get the image out of his mind of fucking a very pregnant Mary.

When they got there, everyone was continuing their fun together. Ann was getting three men lined up to fill every one of her holes and she asked Jeanne to record it with her phone camera. She had Frank on his back and intended to mount him first in her pussy. Next, she had James lined up to take her ass. Finally, she had Gary standing in front of her to suck off. They quickly got into their positions and after a few moments when James and Frank were trying to coordinate their movements, they commenced to fuck Ann from every possible way.

They were about a minute into the spectacle when Jeanne called over to Paul. "Get over there. See if she can handle two cocks in her mouth at once!" Paul was reluctant, but Mary playfully pushed him into the middle of the room and he moved to stand next to Gary. He was still limp after fucking Mary (or her fucking him), so Ann paused long enough to pull Gary from her mouth and call out, "Hey! We need some help getting this guy ready? Can one of you give me a hand?" she then went back to sucking Gary's cock, leaving Paul standing on the outside.

"Well, if no one else wants to do it, I guess I will," Nancy griped in a kidding way. She knelt before her husband and took his cock in her warm, hungry mouth. Paul had never met a woman as talented as Nancy for giving blowjobs. He used to kid that she could "make a dead man cum" to which she would usually respond with, "Ewww!"

It took a couple minutes before he was fully hard, but then he resumed his position in front of Ann who was holding on to Gary's dick for dear life while the combined movements of Frank and James were moving her body forward almost a foot each time they went in. She called for them to wait a moment and then she fumbled around with the two hard dicks in front of her trying to get them close enough that she could get them in her mouth. Gary's large size was a serious complication, but eventually she had Paul's dick in her mouth and had Gary work his in as best he could. When she was able to take the entire head of Gary's cock in her mouth, she and Jeanne declared victory and the one-woman fuck-fest came to an end.

By that time, everyone was pretty spent, sexually. Some of the women teased that they were still ready for more, but the men were drained. They relaxed around the room naked and fooling around with each other for almost an hour before Mary and Frank announced it was almost midnight and they had to leave because of their babysitter. Nancy offered them the master bath to clean up so they wouldn't come home reeking of sex and Mary gladly took her up on the offer.

Everyone else remained in the living room except to get something to drink from the kitchen. Nancy suddenly spoke across to Paul, "Hey, we never did have dinner!"

"I don't know about you, but I had plenty to eat!" Ann joined in with a loud laugh. Nancy laughed along with her and thought to herself that she really didn't feel that hungry. By the time Mary and Frank came out freshly showered and smelling clean again, the other guests had opted to stay with Paul and Nancy in the various guest rooms. The couple said their goodbyes with plenty of kissing and groping to go along with them before they headed out the door.

After they were gone, Paul noticed that they were actually one room short for the number of couples. Jeanne offered up that she and Craig wouldn't mind sleeping in the master bed with Paul and Nancy which got everyone laughing. They kidded about how much they appreciated the hardship Jeanne was willing to endure on their behalf, to which she promptly retorted, "You haven't heard Paul snore. It's definitely a hardship!"

That led to another outburst of laughter and joking around, but when it settled down, Nancy piped up, "I'm okay with that."

When everyone saw that she was serious, there was some joking around about "unfairness", but she shut them down quickly. "Look, you all can sleep where ever you want, with whoever you want, and you don't even HAVE to sleep!" That got the others thinking and when the two couples retired to the master bedroom, Paul was sure that the hallways on the other side of the house were going to be as busy as the bedrooms that evening.