Nancy's New Job

Story Info
Confused sexuality.
3.4k words
4.11
11.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course this story is all fiction. The writer greatly admires the Great leader and His policies.

Even if the public knew about the ultra secret facility for the re-education and curing of those opposing the peace loving administration, they'd never find it. It's hidden in plain view. The top two floors of the five story prison/hospital/lab are above ground disguised as a plain, flat roofed, white steel clad, windowless factory, like all the ones around it in an industrial estate on the outskirts of a large nameless city.

High profile 'patients' who can't just vanish are cured then returned with false memories of their missing days or weeks.

Nobodies, identified as future threats to 'freedom' are helped in more radical ways, as only other nobodies will notice their disappearance.

Twenty four year old Jayson is a perfect case study of this experimental miracle of modern medical, psychological medicine.

The lady

"Are you absolutely sure he's safe to have around my home? I don't need to hire a bodyguard? "

The Doctor

"She, madam, she. There is no 'Jayson' any more. She's now 'Nancy' a twenty one year old virgin, who remembers growing up the youngest of two girls and three boys, then dropping out of school and running away. She remembers the social worker who rescued her and got her enrolled in a private school that taught her domestic skills. She's just slightly confused by her attraction to women as well as men.

The Lady

"What about her penis?"

The Doctor

"Oh, since she's never seen a naked man, she thinks it's her clit."

Nancy

I'm a bit nervous. This is my third job interview. I guess you could say I failed the other ones. My teacher and dorm mother, Fay, says not to worry, keep a positive attitude.

So, my raven black hair is tied in a pony tail. No makeup of course, though I've been taught how to apply it. I'm wearing a white school issue blouse, the school's pleated dark green skirt (Two regulation inches below my knees), white ankle socks and polished black square toe flats.

The Doctor

"Now, take your time interviewing Nancy. Make sure she's exactly right for you. If you choose her, she'll be yours for a long long time. Once you are completely sure, beyond the shadow of a doubt, look her in the eyes, make sure she's looking at you, then repeat the phrase on this card.

"Right." The Doctor picks up the phone on his desk. "Ellen, send Nancy in now, please."

Nancy

This beautiful lady must be the one looking for a maid.

So elegant! her ash blond hair is brushed to a roll on the back of her head, not a single hair out of place. Her lipstick is burgundy. Her makeup is so subtle. She has earrings, buttons of tiny pearls surrounding a little ruby, a two row pearl necklace, just long enough to lay over the top of her collarless pale pink satin blouse. Her jacket and pleated skirt, that falls to just below her knees, is a cream linen. On her feet are white pointed toe mules with two inch block heels. Age? Fifty? Sixty? Kind pale grey eyes and a gentle smile.

The Lady

The doctor introduced Nancy. The pictures didn't do justice to her vivid blue eyes. She actually gave a little curtsy.

The interview went well. Polite, nice voice, sweet disposition. Maybe a bit below normal intelligence, or maybe I'm just not used to talking to immature little girls.

She's the one I want.

"Nancy, I'd like to hire you as my personal maid. You would live with me twenty four seven. You would be on call any time of day or night. The pay is low, but you will have room and board, your own room in fact. Would you like the job?"

"yes Mam. I'd like to be your maid."

"Good. Now, look at me. 'Robin and Dobbin have done their work for the day'."

Nancy blinked, then smiled. Money was transferred, and like that she was mine.

As we drove towards home, Nancy suddenly realized she'd left with just the clothes on her back.

"Oh, don't worry about that. We'll stop for lunch in a bit, then go clothes shopping. You're a pretty young lady. We'll buy you some nice things."

I knew the transformation from a young man to a girl was successful from the way her eyes lit up at the prospect of going clothes shopping.

Nancy

The chauffeur's name is Gwen. She's as tall as me. Brown hair. Brown eyes, Her grey suit was cut to accentuate her figure. She's quite pretty.

The cook is Edna. Her helper and the housekeeper Teri are both a bit chubby, with sweet round faces. Late thirties, could be sisters.

After introducing me and showing me around, Mam showed me to my room. Oh my God. It is beautiful. All white and pink. A sweet pink satin bedspread on the double bed. A pile of pillows. There is a bathroom. As well as the door from the hall, there's a door into Mam's bedroom.

"Now dear," she said to me. "my name is 'Amber'. You may call me that when there's just us and the rest of the staff here. If we have company, address me as 'Mam'. Understand?"

"Yes, Amber."

"Good girl. Now, put your new clothes away, then change into your little black velvet dress, you can choose shoes, then makeup. Come to the den when you're ready."

"Yes Amber."

She kissed my cheek. "Good girl."

Amber (The Lady)

It's become a tradition to have a happy hour drink with the whole 'family' before supper. It started years ago. The Admiral, Tom, my husband had been at sea for a month and I was feeling a bit lonely, so I invited the girls to join me for a drink before supper. When Tom got home he said "Why not do it every night?" So unless we have company, that's what we do.

Gwen was the first to arrive. I'm sure she dresses like that to tease me. I just love her to death, but sexually she's as straight as a Republican farmer's wife. Tom bonks her occasionally. Says she's a great lay.

Edna and Teri, in their whites, and Nancy arrive together.

"Nancy, dear, you be barmaid. I'll have a glass of zinfandel."

"When's the Admiral coming back?"

"He said he'll be here in time for supper Friday, Edna."

"Good, I'll make his favorite."

"Your 'better than sex ribs?"

"You got it, Gwen."

When he's away and I've no company we all eat together in the kitchen.

Nancy

What a wonderful evening. Everyone is so nice here. Teri and Gwen taught me a card game. Then we all said goodnight and I went with Amber.

I helped her undress, then she sent me to change into the soft white mini bath robe we bought today, then return to her bathroom.

I held the big white fluffy towel for her when she got out of her shower, then brushed her hair as she sat at her makeup table.

"Mam? Amber? Um. May I ask a sort of, um personal question?"

"Yes, Dear. What is it?"

"Um, you don't have a clit. Um. Is that part of the 'change of life' I've, um, heard about?"

Amber

I was expecting this question

" No, Dear. It's because of our ancestry. Do you know what that means?"

"My parents? Right?"

"Actually way way further back. Many thousands of generations. You see, Dear, my ancestors came from way up north where it's so very cold all winter, so, my clit is inside my body to keep from freezing in the cold. Now, your ancestors must have lived in a hot climate. Egypt, or Italy, or maybe even India, so your clit hangs out to stay cool. Understand?"

Nancy

"Um,I guess that makes sense." Mam is so smart. I bet she knows everything.

Amber

What a sweet simple thing.

"OK. Bedtime for my pretty Nancy. Go get ready for bed, then tap on my door when you're ready to be tucked in."

What a yummy sight. Nancy in a sheer yellow knee length nightie. her tiny pink plastic cock, oops, clity cage just visible through the sheer material. The gene therapy making her slim body hairless and beardless. Smooth flawless skin. Tall and lithe. The top of my head barely above her chin.

"Under the covers Dear."

I give her a kiss. No time like the present to start her training.

"Open your mouth a bit when we kiss." I slip my tongue in. She was surprised. At first. I stroked her cheek.

"Your clock radio will wake you in the morning. Have your shower and dress. Why don't you choose what to wear? Do your makeup, then come wake me."

Oh yes! Things were looking up.

Nancy

I was confused where I was when the easy listening music woke me. Then I realized as I got ready, Amber hadn't told me how she liked to be woken up.

Over my new satin and lace bra and pantie set I wore a pastel blue short sleeve dress. It had thin vertical stripes of royal blue, dove grey and white. It's hem was knee length, and skirt full. Powder blue three inch heels were on my feet. All the shoes Amber bought me are high heels.

Well here goes. "Good morning Amber."

She yawns and stretches, then throws back the covers. I hold her floor sweeping red satin dressing gown that was over the foot of the huge bed. She slides her arms into it. Without turning to me she reaches back to take my hands and directs them to the long sash. "Tie it in a bow Dear."

She turns and kisses me. "Tomorrow, you may kiss my cheek and whisper in my ear, 'good morning'."

She then sent me to the kitchen for the breakfast cart and we had breakfast together in the sun room.

Amber

All the staff welcomed Nancy into the household. After helping me dress I sent her to help Teri and Edna.

Nancy

We all dress up for happy hour Friday.

I'm wearing my sparkly gold three inch spike heels, my very short snug pink pencil skirt, and my angora white long sleeve sweater.

Teri and I are sitting by the window. She looks out. "He's here!"

"Wonderful, ladies, come."

We line up in the entrance, and Mam goes to the door.

Oh my God! Admiral hunk. Big and beautiful in his dress uniform. Not quite as tall as me, salt and pepper hair with a cute little bald spot. Chiseled weather beaten handsome face. He and Amber share a quick kiss.

Oh my God, oh my God, he's coming this way! What do I do?

He starts at the other end of the line. He hugs Gwen, kisses her cheek, but I can't hear what he says to her.

He hugs Edna, kisses her cheek. "How's the best chef in the world? Did you miss me?"

"Oh, Sir." Giggle and blush.

Teri, hug and a kiss. "Hello beautiful. has Mistress Amber been beating you again?"

Giggle. "No Sir." She tells me later it's their private joke, Amber would never hurt anyone.

Oh my God, I'm next. Oh my God!

He lifts up my hands.

"And who is this beautiful lady?'

Oh my God. He called me a 'beautiful lady'. I'm blushing from the tip of my toes to the top of my head.

"Darling, this is Nancy, my new personal maid. Nancy, this is Admiral Thomas Thorn, my husband."

"Hello sir, um Admiral sir."

"When there's just the family crew, call me 'Tom', dear. Now, we have a tradition here. Give me a hug." He spread his arms and kissed my cheek. "Welcome aboard, Nancy."

He turns to Edna, "Have I got time to change out of my work clothes and have a drink with you ladies before supper?"

Amber

I kissed Nancy goodnight and told her we wouldn't need her in the morning, so she can breakfast with the others, then work with Teri.

No need to suck Tom to get him hard. He's ready, his cock standing at attention.

I push him onto his back, climb aboard and gallop. He rolls us over, pins my hands over my head and bangs the hell out of me.

A nice hot shower fuck follows. He lifts me with his arms under my thighs and nails me against the marble shower wall as the hot water flows over us.

We snuggle in bed.

"He really believes he's a twenty one year old girl?"

"She, darling. Yes, and a virgin to boot. But I suspect by the time my admiral goes back to sea, she'll have had her cherry popped."

"Oh, I think so."

"But we have to do it gently. By Christmas I want her trained to be our sweet bimbo. Ready and happy to please."

"Please everyone?"

"Yes. She's just discovering her lesbian side."

"What'll she think when she sees my cock?

"Oh, dear, I don't think it'll scare her." Chuckle.

"You know what I mean. And don't stop that."

"I've already explained to her the difference between her clit and a man's cock, is the hair on the balls of a man,"

"You are truly a brilliant, evil, genius. And she bought it?"

"Mmgh." I answered through my mouthful of cock.

Nancy

When Amber came to tuck me in, she had me sit with her on the side of my bed.

"Tom quite likes you dear. Do you like him?"

"Yes, Mam." blush.

"Now that you're becoming a young lady, I think it's time you learned how to please a man. Don't you?"

"Um, sure, I guess."

"Good. We can start right now. What do you say?"

"Really!"

"Go ask Tom to join us."

He was wearing a black and purple silk robe. Mm. Strong hairy shapely legs. He wrapped me in his strong arms so gently and we kissed. I opened my mouth like Amber taught me. Mm. My clitty was straining in it's plastic confines.

"Come, Dear, sit on the edge of the bed with me." said Amber.

Sir stood facing me, between my legs.

"Don't rush now. Undo the sash, and spread his robe back...That's right, good girl."

His cock was hard and pointing at my chin. his balls were hairy. Curly grey hair, all the way up his chest. He almost looked like he had a grey sweater on.

"Now, see how his cock is different from your clit?"

I giggled and blushed.

"Lets start like this." She leaned across my legs. She kissed his knob. "Now it's your turn." I did. "Good Dear, now, gently grip the base of his cock, and lick it up and down...good. Put it in your mouth... That's right sweetie, now lean forward, swallow as much as you can.Good girl."

I swallowed 'til I gagged.

"Good girl. Tom, come here."

He moved in front of her. She took it into her mouth and bobbed her head. She fondled his hairy balls. he lovingly stroked her hair. Then she held her head against him until something dribbled out the corner of he mouth.

She turned to me and kissed me. That was a different taste.

"There Dear. Your first taste if cum."

"Can I do it now?"

"No, Dear, not tonight. Under the covers." They kissed me goodnight. "Sweet dreams."

Amber

"That went well, didn't it Dear?" I was straddling his face.

"Mm, mm." My honey was eating me out. Oh my! I lifted his head with both hands as he gave me a sparkly vision magic orgasm.

Later we lay on our sides, legs entwined, cock in cunt for a gentle kissing whispering fuck.

Nancy

Tonight at bedtime I got to suck Tom's cock until he came. What a different sensation. Him pumping cum into my mouth.

When I got under the covers he gave me a long sweet kiss with lots of tongue. "Goodnight sweetie. You're a very special young lady, Nancy. I'm glad you're now part of our household. Sweet dreams."

It took me a long time to fall asleep. I felt like something was missing, like I needed something, but I didn't know what.

Amber

One of the joys of Nancy, is having my own life size dress up doll. After her chores we went to her room.

"Let's find you something pretty, then you can take his coffee to Tom's office."

White, long sleeve see through blouse. No need for a bra, just a touch of rouge to accentuate her sweet little nipples. After Easter I'll start her on the hormones, but Tom wants to enjoy her young boy chest for a while.

Nancy chooses her powder blue satin panties. That little bulge from her clitty cage does look nice.

Skirt. The snug pink one that barely covers her tush. Next three inch spike heels, the white ones with the narrow toe and ankle straps.

"Do your face dear while I find some sparkly jewelry."

Nancy

When I arrive with the tray of coffee he tells me to put it on the table by the door.

"Half a tea spoon if sugar and a dash of cream, Dear."

As I fix his coffee, he pulls his cock out. "Thanks, Dear, now fetch that pillow from the couch to kneel on."

He smiled at me and took a sip of coffee, then, with his free hand gently pushed my head down.

What a sight. His cock growing hard. I stroked it as it grew. I kissed it, then put it into my mouth.

Swallow. A bit. A bit more. Swallow deep. How exotic, swallowing his cock as he drinks his coffee and his hand strokes my hair. Swallow, swallow.

He sets down his mug and holds me, one hand over each ear, guiding. So gentle but insistent.

Then he holds me down. His cock flows hot cum into my mouth. Some dribbles out . "Oh. Yes. Nancy!"

He lifts my chin with a finger. "What a good girl. There's a bathroom through there, go fix your face, dear."

Amber

Since a week ago, when Tom came home, Nancy has proven to be a great little cock sucker. Enthusiastic, loves to please, eager to learn new techniques. If that's any indication, I'm sure she'll be a very delightful bimbo.

I sent her to get ready for bed, telling her to wear her pink baby doll with the pink satin ruffle around the collar, puff sleeves and hem.

She was surprised when I took her back into her bathroom and showed her how to do her face a bit more on the slutty side than she'd been taught.

She was even more surprised when I gave her the key, told her to take her cage off and wash her clitty, then come to my room.

Nancy

Amber and Tom got up from the couch when I came to her bedroom. Her hair flowed over the shoulder of the black gossamer floor sweeping robe she wore. Her big soft breasts have pencil eraser size nipples in the center of five cm brown ovals. I just love to fondle them when I bathe her. I wish I had big breasts.

Tom is wearing his black satin robe.

Amber reaches out for my hand. We sit on the couch with me in the middle. Amber strokes my thigh.

"Nancy, you are a beautiful young lady." I blush. "And now it's time for you to become a woman. You are beautiful. Soon your breasts will develop. We want the best for you. We want to help you reach your full potential. We know with our coaching you can reach that full potential.

"You've already started the journey, learning to give great blow jobs."

"Yes Nancy, you are the second best cock sucker in the world. Only My Amber is better. You have real natural talent."

I giggle and blush.

Tom gently lays his hand on my nightie, over my clitty.

"So, tonight Dear, we're going to bed together. In our bed. Tom is going to take you. You're going to experience a cock filling your cunt hole for the first time. I'll be right there. Helping you.

"Come morning, you will no longer be a virgin. You'll be a beautiful sweet bimbo."

I could hardly believe my ears. My dream was about to come true.

The end