Nandika's Transformation

Story Info
Nandika unleashes the married whore within.
6.4k words
3.48
62.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dopeman79
dopeman79
19 Followers

This is a work of fiction, as are all the characters in this story, who are above 18 years of age. It is my first journey; hence I am a work in progress. Any ideas to take this further are welcome and appreciated.

'Yes Master.' Nandika said and hung up the phone. She couldn't wait.

The suburban housewife turned mother of one couldn't believe her ears. She had just acquiesced to the shooting of her raunchiest tape yet.

Back to the beginning of the story for some background.

Nandika was a beautiful dusky south Indian woman, with silky long black tresses cascading down to her mid back. She was blessed with curves in all the right places, an ample bosom, those 34DD beauties attracting stares every time she stepped out of the house. Her ass was to die for, and had just enough flesh to be bubbly, and yet not big enough to look misplaced on her frame. She had piercing black eyes, high cheekbones, and beautiful dimples. A literal vision of beauty. A dutiful housewife to society at large, her demeanor belied a conservative traditional woman, who adhered to family values.

However, deep down, she was very unsatisfied with her life in the bedroom, her husband never taking any efforts to pleasure her, and sex was always in the missionary position, lasted a couple seconds with the lights off, after which he would roll over on his fat belly and promptly snore himself to sleep.

For long now, she had been looking for some spice in her life, and it became clear to her that there was no convincing her husband, sweet and vanilla as he was, there was no way he would transition to being the dominant and treat her like the slut she believed herself to be.

She desperately yearned for a change in her life, and she needed it quick.

Little did she know how quickly her desires would be granted.

A week later, Nandika was catching up with her college frat sister Priya, and it was the usual gossip over the girls at their college and so on.

Priya was also her age, and was a knockout as well.

She was married, but was much more extroverted than Nandika, and was also way more public about her private life, something that both intrigued and appalled Nandika.

They had an almost parallel married life, with both their husbands neglecting their needs, but Nandika was always curious as to how Priya always seemed bubbly and happy with her situation.

As time went by, and she grew more needy, and she gathered up the courage to ask her friend some questions.

'So Priya, tell me, how are things between you and Ramesh?' She inquired.

'Oh he is a very sweet husband, but regarding our life in the bedroom, it is pretty lackluster.' She winked.

'Why do you ask babe?' Her eyes narrowed.

'Oh nothing, can I be frank with you? Things in the bedroom aren't great with me as well, and I've been looking for ways to improve my situation, I really want to be happily satisfied.' She hinted.

'Say no more bestie, but what I am going to tell you will shock you. Are you ready? And promise me you will diverge nothing of what we talk of today.'

'You have my word Priya.' Nandika rasped.

'Ok then, listen to me carefully. About 6 months ago, I reached my limit, and decided I had to do something, so I started surfing on adult chatrooms for suitable partners, and mind you Nandika, I wanted to be fucked hard, and most of the quacks on the internet are just amateurish foolish 18-year-olds passing themselves off, and I could catch them instantly. However, after 2 days of searching, I started texting with someone who definitely knew what he was doing, and told me he could cater to my needs. Very smooth and professional, I was immediately hooked, and he asked to meet up the next day itself.'

Shocked, Nandika could only gape. This behavior wasn't exactly surprising from Priya, but she was shocked nevertheless as to how far she was willing to go.

'Oh, it only starts there.' She said, as if reading Nandika's mind on cue.

'So, the next day, I was all dressed up, my pussy sopping in its panties, and I was to meet him.'

'I'm not allowed to say more Nandika, these are his rules, but suffice it to say, I am the most satisfied I have ever been in my life, and I will never leave him, he is just too good for me. I can give you his username if you would like, and you could try to get in touch with him. I already know he has a sizeable harem, so your chances are pretty good. Take the leap, trust me. Now I am going to leave you to your thoughts, and I will contact you after a week.'

And just like that, Priya stood up, smoothed her silky mane, gathered her things, and strutted off.

Awed, Nandika could not comprehend what just happened.

However, her loins couldn't lie. Just from listening to the conversation, her juices were flowing, and her panties were like a moist towel, soaked to the brim. Thank god there was no way for Priya to notice, she would have been embarrassed beyond belief.

Taking them off, she decided to throw them in the washing machine. Just as she was about to, her hands caressing that soaked fabric stopped themselves. She had never seen her panties like that. Ever. They were literally transparent, a thick sheen of her juices clearly visible. If not for the smell, it would have looked like she pissed herself.

Looking around to double check that nobody was around, she reached in for a sniff. And sniff she did.

The smell was intoxicating, and she scarcely believed it came from her secretions.

That's it, she thought to herself. If this was possible just from some thoughts of hers, she could only imagine the depths of pleasure that an experienced body could bring to her pussy.

Yes, she decided.

She was going to go through with it tomorrow, when her husband and child were safely tucked away outside the house.

The next morning, she locked her bedroom door, snuggled into her marital sheets and fired up her laptop. Signing into her newly created account on the chatroom, she searched up the username Priya provided her.

The screen immediately shifted to a chatroom, and a Hello Nandika appeared on her screen. With absolute shock she realized she had used her real name, but there was no going back now. The mistake was done, and she was already too far gone.

'Hello'

'So Nandika, tell me, how did you get my username? My chat shows that you searched for it, unlike the matching that is usually done on these websites.'

Shivering, she tried to respond carefully. 'Well, Uhm, my friend told me about you, and out of curiosity I decided to try it out, I still don't know whether this is a good idea.'

'No worries, at any point if you don't feel up to it, you can back out. I believe I have been very genial up to this point, so kindly stay with me, and see what comes. Ok?'

'Yes, I shall try.' she replied.

'Ok, now that you are a bit more at ease, let me explain what I do. I am a freelance amateur videographer, and I film home videos of me having sex with a variety of women, and that is exactly what Priya gets from me. The videos of us are only for our discretionary viewing pleasure, and I made her sign a contract that allows her to sue me if the video is ever found online or anywhere else. This reassures the woman I am having these kinds of relations with.'

'Now, before you panic, a large section of women doesn't even know what they want and desire. I fill that vacuum. Your friend Priya, for example, got so turned on after watching her video of having sex with another man than her husband in her hotel sent her over the edge, and in fact, she texted me the next minute to schedule a fuck session. So, if you will let me, I would love to give you a taste of my world, and who knows, maybe you will like it too.

So, what do you say?'

Stunned, Nandika was at a loss of words. She didn't even know what to expect coming into this, but even her wildest fantasies had not been about this. Never could she have envisioned such a wild premise such as her own tape, being taken by a random stranger she met online, probably in a dingy hotel room, being railed like never before.

She was about to exit the session, but on moving her hand, she realized it was at her crotch, furiously rubbing her cunt lips, and a jolt of realization swept through her. The whole conversation, she was turned on, and her unbelievably wet pussy was evidence enough of that. She decided to stay and listen, she atleast owed it herself for coming this far, she reasoned to herself.

'I don't know, it seems too alien a concept for me, and I can't fathom it at all.'

'I completely understand that, which is why I never jump headfirst into it. First, I will meet you for a delicious dinner, where we will discuss your needs, my demands, my methods, and any aspersions or doubts you have. If, after all this, you are willing, we will proceed, and if not, you can treat is a free dinner, and we will part ways, and never see each other again.

I know this is rapid, but you are in your throes of your decision making, and we should seal your decision soon. Tell me, is this agreeable to you?'

Shivering, Nandika didn't know what to say. All this seemed to be moving too fast for her, and she felt too afraid at the prospects of what she was getting into. In a flash, he had broached topics such as infidelity, casually and without even a hint of remorse. Yet, she felt drawn to him, just the idea of it excited her, and she thought why not? It's just a meeting, let me attend it and if I'm not comfortable, I can always say no.

'Ok, I agree, but I must be free to leave at any time.'

'But of course, remember, you are doing it of your own free will, I am in no way forcing you into any of these actions. You are welcome to leave anytime you wish.'

'Alright then, where are we dining? ' She managed to get out, not wanting to seem overwhelmed.

'Be here at 8pm tomorrow, but before we end our conversation for today, I want you to do something for me. You see, I think it only fair for the both of us to be attired well, after all, first impressions last. I will dress extremely well for you, and ask that you do the same for me. Since the purpose of our meeting is not exactly traditional, I want you dressed elegantly, yet provocatively, showing enough of your treasures for me to understand, but not that much so that you look cheap. I am sure you can find something like that, and look forward to seeing you tomorrow.' He said, setting his trap, and logging off.

The screen went black. In a second, he had switched up his persona, ordering her to meet his demands, and didn't even wait for her acknowledgement. She should have been miffed, yet the only thought going through her mind was what clothing she had in her wardrobe, and what excuse she would tell her husband tomorrow.

The next day

Telling her husband she was setting off for a kitty party with her girlfriends, Nandika stepped out the house with an overcoat, covering her attire. She truly believed she had gone all out, and her lace panties were already soaked with her arousal. Hailing a cab, she relayed the address to the driver, sat back and reclined on the seat, perspiring in anticipation.

Her outfit was fabulous. It would definitely draw gazes everywhere she walked. Draped in a bright yellow saree, she had left more than enough space for her open belly to show, her belly button sitting proudly in the center, on display to leering eyes. Her dupatta was strewn elegantly across her shoulders, covering enough of her bosom to look decent, yet her cleavage spilled over generously out of her bra, giving a look of a raunchy high class society woman in need of some loving. Her hair down, cascading below her shoulders, her usually wavy tresses straightened to go aptly with her costume, she truly looked a vision, and would be ravished in an instant by any man lucky enough. She felt weirdly liberated to strut herself like this, and couldn't help but be amused at her sudden transformation.

'Not by my husband.' she thought to herself.

She strode in confidently, saying her name to the hostess waiting outside, and was ushered to a table tucked neatly away in the corner, away from prying eyes, giving her the privacy she craved.

'Your partner said he will be here in a minute ma'am, he is handing over his keys to our valet.' The young and pretty hostess informed her.

Nodding graciously, she smoothed down her sari, and was immediately embarrassed by the wet rubbing of her panties against the cold surface of the chair, permeating through her sari. Wow, she really couldn't wait, she thought to herself.

Within a couple seconds, she felt a gust of wind, and a man strode in and sat opposite her. Here he was, the man she was all wet for. She was pleasantly surprised.

Rakishly handsome and sporting a salt and pepper beard, he was exactly the mental image of what she was looking for, not a boyish figure who didn't look like he knew what he was doing. He was tall and muscular, and she would certainly not think twice about getting in to bed with a man like him. Heck, he must have a healthy roster of well to do men at his beck and call, his expensive tailored suit clearly proved that, a rich shade of black, with the collar undone, giving him a rugged yet respectable aura.

'Hello Nandika, it is nice to meet you, and to put a face to our conversation. A stunningly beautiful face at that. I am glad to see that you have followed my demands, I could not be happier about your outfit, you look simply ravishing, and at the same time a beautiful picture of elegance. Exactly what I love to behold. I hope I am attired decently enough, but after your banger of an outfit, I definitely feel inadequate.' He smiled.

'Oh no, I quite like yours as well.' she said, blushing beet red.

'Well, let us first order something.' His smile was intoxicating, and she could not get over how handsome he was.

After making some small talk about where they grew up and their marital status, mostly centering on her, she was able to learn that he was a single man, and liked having flings, and had developed his film infatuation over time.

As time flew by, she felt completely at ease, and could see him sneaking glances at her bosom every now and then.

After they finished dinner, he made his move.

'It has been such a pleasure Nandika. However, I have some things to make clear to you. I want the videos of our time spent together to be absolutely clear, and for that, I enlist the help of a cameraman to capture our moments, and hence, we will not be alone together. This is the first condition. What do you think about it?'

She panicked. She was warming up to him, but this was a dagger into her being. 'Oh no,' She cried out, 'I cannot possibly ever commit such acts in front of strangers. Even you are a stranger, but atleast you provided me with reassurances.'

'I'm sorry Nandika, but there is no other way to do this. He is my man, and is sworn to secrecy by the contract as well, and he gets paid out of my own pocket, and does not receive the videos at all. It is the optimal way to film, since I don't want our videos looking like an amateur hotel film. I'm sorry, but you will have to decide now if you wish to hear more from me.' He said, fully aware how she was thinking.

Her attraction to him overcoming her apprehensiveness, and her reluctance slowly fading away every time this man opened her mouth, she faintly nodded her assent.

'Great. This was the first important fact I had to disclose.'

'Now comes the second, and this is the most important of all and can possibly alter your decision.' He continued.

'I am a dominant. I like to dominate the women that I am with, in all sorts of ways.

I hurl slurs, I am extremely rough with them, take pleasure in inflicting pain and tying them up and many more acts. Every woman that I have been with has kneeled to my demands, Priya included. In fact, she is the most wanton slut of all, constantly craving my spankings and treatment.'

'I believe that all women are inherently submissive, and just need that whisper to wake their inner slut lurking inside of them.'

'Yes, Nandika, underneath your clearly heaving mammoth breasts, you cannot help but be enchanted by my words. I know you want to relinquish control, and trust me, I am here for you.'

Hanging on to every word, she was steadily being drawn into his web, and she didn't even realize it. Maybe she ought to give up control to somebody else, and for once, have decisions made for her. If Priya glowed like that, she didn't see why she couldn't as well.

'Yes, Priya was more free spirited than you, but it is the docile ones that are the wildest in bed, and I will take considerable pleasure in bedding you and molding your mind to what you truly seek Nandika. All I need is your consent, and you will reap the benefits.'

Appalled, she could only gape at his words, yet her body was making decisions for her already. Her cleft was sopping, her nipples were harder than a rock, and she could feel herself drooling.

As if in control of a higher power, she felt the word 'Yes' escape her mouth, and waited for her master to speak. Her mind had already surrendered to what he meant to her, and she couldn't do anything now.

'Excellent! It is not a coincidence that I have chosen this as our dining location. In this 5 star hotel, I have booked a room for the night, and my camera man currently resides there, with all the necessary equipment. If you choose to agree, we can head upstairs, and while we will not have any sex tonight, I think there are a lot of things we can get up to which will satisfy the both of us. I have tons in mind, but don't worry, I will not push your limits tonight. We have enough time for that. What do you say?' He smirked.

He already knew he had her. Nothing she could say would dissuade him. He could easily convince her. The slut was sopping, and he could see it from her heavy breaths. She was the most beautiful one he would have yet, none who came before her was as shy and conservative, and yet she already convinced him she would be the raunchiest of all of them, he just needed to awaken her to her desires. The fact that she was bashful about her married housewife societal status only served to turn him on more, he would have a lot of fun using these facts to degrade her slutty self. He noticed she also had on her accessories, and his dick just became harder.

Goosebumps all over her body, she nodded affirmatively, and a huge breath escaped her bouncing mounds.

'Perfect, Nandika, please follow me.' He said, leading her out the restaurant to the lifts, stylishly throwing a wad of notes onto the table.

Once he ushered her into the room, she was momentarily taken aback by its brightness, and struggled to adjust her eyes. There were 2 huge light torches, propped on a tripod, leaving no doubt what they were there for. Yet, the room felt relaxed and dim.

Introducing her to a handsome figure lurking in the back of the room, Master introduced her to Utsav, the cameraman. Neatly shaved, camera in her hands, unassuming with the look of having this done a thousand times, he nodded to her with a hint of a smile, and stepped back, silent.

Turning back towards her, Master continued.

'Now Nandika, today is only about getting yourself accustomed to the setting. However, we will start your journey of submission today. I will tell you what to do, and you will listen, without any hesitation. Understood?'

'Yes Master.' she acknowledged.

'Kneel.' He instructed, pointing to the space in front of him.

Kneel she did, waiting for his next instructions. All the time aware of the Utsav standing right behind Master, weirdly not filming anything, camera in hand.

'Before we begin filming, I understand that many people in your position would still feel a sense of apprehension with having a camera so close to their face, especially by people they just met 5 minutes ago. Hence, I am offering you an option. The filming will go ahead as planned, but you now have the choice of wearing a face mask or not. It is not a blindfold, you will still be able to see everything in the field of vision, however, no agency or individual can ID you, since it will obscure some parts of your delectable slutty face required to identify you. '

dopeman79
dopeman79
19 Followers
12