All Comments on 'Nandika's Transformation'

by dopeman79

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, I have a suggestion. This is not a LW story. It's a BDSM story. Post it in BDSM.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Little different than typical transformation stories but nonetheless a refreshing start.

Hope we will get more updates

OdiouserOdiouseralmost 2 years ago

I absolutely abhore this type of dehumanizing of the female, yet I had to stick it out due to the exceptional caliber of your writing skills. EXCELLENT, virtually perfect....I do hope to see you put your skills to work on a more uplifting theme.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 2 years ago

I don’t read BDSM stories.

This is not a LW story.

mitchawamitchawaalmost 2 years ago

Extremely well-written, with good dialogue. A rather typical BMSD scenario with the female being degraded, which I personally don't like, but it's your story. I see one flaw, there is too much mention of a drooling pussy. I'm not a female but this topic was mentioned so often that it became boring and took away from the story. I look forward to a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was pointless a complete waste of talent. Your writing was great but the story was as I said pointless . I don’t care on what you are into that is your thing but what gets me is the fact that you. Didn’t check your own work yes you are a newbie and as I said I don’t care on what you are into but . It’s the fact didn’t or couldn’t be bothered with the fact that you failed to notice the biggest problem with this story. But as someone else has pointed out that this story has nothing and I do mean nothing to do with the loving wife category. Your presumption that makes me think that you thought that you had a wife in the story means jack. When you break your story down you don’t have to be a rocket scientist to notice that nearly 75-80% of your story was a BDSM category story. What you must do is when you write anything again you must clearly check your work and just look at what you have written then break it down in your mind on what your story contains aka how much anal or how much fetish or how much people are in it ( aka group) or how much interracial is in it . Do you understand don’t just dump your story into the loving wife category because it’s says extra Marital thing that is more for the writers that like to write BTB stories (Burn The Bastard/Bitch) . Because the writers like to use there imagination to the extreme and show off there talents . So please just take your time and think before publish your stories and make sure you are putting it in the correct category. Putting your stories in the wrong category has always been a big no no wrong stories in wrong category’s just gets you grief and always gets your story slammed and given bad reviews. So please please be careful on where you put your stories ok .

katibkatibalmost 2 years ago

Technically good writing ; as for the subject, not to my liking (and, so far, clearly not a loving wife candidate).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great start, can't wait for more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Perhaps explaining what a mangalsutra is or other items of Indian clothing are would make this more enjoyable. Otherwise a very gullible fool of a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nice story . Expect more from you….

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Submit another story with the exact title of the story you want to delete. Append – DELETE to the end of the title.

Then resubmit the story under the correct BDSM category

There, you might be appreciated for your efforts. Here, the subject will mostly arouse disgust

dreamy_shreyadreamy_shreyaalmost 2 years ago

Beautifully written. Though I don't like this level of humiliation, the quality of writing kept me going.

NaynaNaynaalmost 2 years ago

Though otherwise a good story, please note that dupatta is used with salwar kameez, since she was wearing saree, it should have been pallu. Secondly, she came home at 11 AM or PM? Just check.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous