Nandika's Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fishing it out of his pocket, he dangled it in front of her.

Grateful for something, she immediately donned the mask, and was shown a mirror by Utsav. She immediately recognized it as those gala masks and was enchanted with how regal it made her look, complementing her beautiful saree. If anyone she knew saw it, they would easily recognize her, but nobody else could.

Satisfied with her look, Master nodded to Utsav, and he walked around the room, connecting those 2 tripod lights to the camera, and switched it on with a whir.

'Now Nandika, I want you to get accustomed with the tools that will soon be in you, understand? Also, you will call me Master, and any other words from that cum dump you call a mouth will result in a punishment.

Unzip my pants, do it slowly, and take out my dick.'

He said all this confidently on camera without any hesitation, and she was just stunned that the blinking red light of the camera confirmed that all of this was being recorded, but they were all tramped by her arousal, his talk, and the effect of having Utsav film her made her wetter by the second, and she was struggling to not drift off into her blissful state.

Sliding his pants down the huge bulge, a huge tent popped through, only contained by his underwear. Excited, she reached to pull down his underwear, and was smacked in the face by his enormous penis, coming free from the confines of his underwear.

'Oh my, Master, you are huge!' Nandika exclaimed.

'Yes I am, slut, much bigger than your wimp of a husband.' He mocked, leaving no chance to piss on her moral character.

'Hands behind your back, and now, enjoy your ride. Remember, eyes on me at all times.'

Saying so, he reached for her long locks, and brought it out of her mask, leaving it strewn across her face.

Clasping it tightly in her hands, he used it as a handle to pull her closely to his organ, and said,

'You have no control here after, and will do whatever I say.'

Wanting to see how she responded to degradation on camera, especially caught on camera in the presence of another stranger, he decided to continue.

'Here I have another high class married whore, shamelessly at my mercy, hands behind her back, kneeling on her stupid ass in front of me, all ready to get degraded on camera, at the behest of 2 strangers she just met, while just yesterday her best friend was receiving the fuck of her life in this very spot, bent over, pathetically begging for more through her gag, absolutely shameless despite a stranger recording her.' He rubbed in, hinting there were more extreme acts in the future.

The mention of Priya and the fact she was here yesterday sent her over the edge, her pussy impossibly getting wetter by the second, her juices spilling over her thighs onto the floor.

'No worries my randi, you will get your reward now.' He snarled.

Pulling her hair, her forced her mouth on to the side of his huge dick, and instructed her to lick it.

The sight of her masked face clad in a bright yellow garment submitting herself in this manner was highly erotic, and she would find out soon enough on camera. He mentally reminded himself to disrobe her of her dupatta and blouse soon, he couldn't wait to see what nestled on them. 'All in time,' He cautioned himself.

Manipulating her head through his grip on her silky hair, he shook the dusky beauty all around his cock, making her completely wet it with her saliva. It was finally time to get her to suck it. She had earned it.

Roughly jerking her head by her locks, he engulfed her head onto his tool, and was immediately met with resistance. Smirking at the camera, he laughed. 'This slut is going to meet my tool, and she will suck it. Watch yourself, my whore. I will unleash you.' He said, knowing what she would feel like when she rewatched the tape.

'A prim and proper woman, who will soon be taught how to deepthroat a monster. Yes, that's exactly how I like my whores.'

Nandika couldn't even say anything, she was paralyzed with desire and shock, her luscious red lips drawn onto his cock.

Her hands behind her back, kneeling on her knees, mask on, her hair strewn about in all directions from his handling, and her garments unkempt, she surely looked a sight for sore eyes.

Her eyes, though, were blazing. With unbridled desire and arousal. They conveyed that she was more than fine at being treated like this, she hadn't even noticed Utsav and all the lights till now, all her focus on the ungodly monster in front of her.

It must have been atleast 9 inches, and she couldn't wait for when it would stimulate her folds, penetrating deep into her cervix, enveloped by her soft, tight and innocent skin.

Drawing her away from her thoughts, he continued.

'I want to see those huge cow udders of yours. I need something to play with while you are slobbering over my cock, don't I, my whore?' He smiled.

'Yes Master,' she agreed.

'Strip your blouse and dupatta then.' He instructed.

She removed her hands from behind her and proceeded to do so, all the while her hair in the clasp of Master, who had it tightly gripped, asserting his dominance over her.

'There we go,' He said, looking at the camera and grinning.

'While your titties are absolutely marvelous, I especially love the mangalsutra nestled on your neck. The prime symbol of marriage, except the man whose cock you are struggling to take for now is not your husband's. A married Indian slut, proudly displaying her mangalsutra and marriage ring, bowing down to me, eager to follow any of my commands. Aren't you, Nandika?' He egged her on.

His words sent chills through her body, raising goosebumps on her arms. The whole situation was so erotically charged and yet so demeaning, but she was trapped in his world now. All she could do was just keep nodding, waiting for him to make her wetter. She was getting more and more desperate by the moment, her pussy now slurpy and excreting copious amounts of her arousal.

Taking her pink globes in his hands, he started mauling them earnestly and started pinching her engorged nipples as hard as possible, eliciting screams from her, all while Utsav zoomed in, filming her degradation happily.

After what seemed like an eternity to her, he was still groping her, his expert ministrations getting to her. He was so tall, he was pinching her from a standing position, one hand on her and the other freely roaming around her mounds, toying with her mangalsutra now and then. She could just sit and wait, content and bliss washing over her face, her head held back, taking the circumstances in.

Seemingly having had enough, he stopped and removed his hands.

'Now, like I said, today is just you sucking my cock. All you did was lick it, it is time for you to suck.'

'I want no disturbances to your experience. So for a second, Utsav will stop filming, and you will remove your mask. You will use this scrunchie to pull your hair up into a high ponytail. I want no hair bobbing in front of your face, and I will definitely need a handle to steer your face as I stuff your mouth with my cock.' He ordered.

Rushing to follow his instructions, she took the hair tie from him and gathered her straight lovely hair into her hands and pulled it up, deciding to leave the standard 2 strands in front of her face, hoping Master would approve.

'I like it, you look like a westernized version of yourself, hair sensuously high up, and yet clothed in a traditional costume. Oh, I forgot, yes, kneeling half naked at my feet too. But that's alright, that is the correct position of a whore. Now, take me in.'

Nandika leaned forward, caressing his length in her hand. She could not even clasp her hands around it, he was huge in girth too!

Nandika steadied herself and with a gaze of utter admiration, moved her hands to his soft ass, expecting to pull him into her mouth, and took his monster into her throat.

Immediately gagging, she pulled her head back, and was jerked back in an instant by Master's hold on her hair, her lips touching his tip again.

'Please, Master, give me some time to breathe, I am trying my very best.' She wailed.

'Ok slut, you have 5 minutes, otherwise, it's my way.'

Grateful for the temporary relief, she vowed to accomplish her task with alacrity.

Drilling forward, steady and smooth, Nandika started engulfing her Master's cock, her eyes aware of the camera lens boring into her. Oh, how slutty she would look on camera, she thought to herself. However, the only emotion she felt was arousal, she wasn't even scared anymore.

Stroking master's cock with her mouth, she started slurping on his foreskin, creating a wet mess, hoping the friction would be less, and she could descend on his organ easier.

Suddenly, Master's precum hit her, and she felt revolted, never having tasted the liquid before, how much ever her husband begged her.

Deciding not to anger him, she dredged on, wanting to conquer his beautiful tool, and earn his approval.

There she was, her back straight, blindfolded, her eyes passing between Master's horse cock and his smoky eyes, her lips stretched wide around his base, trying to stretch her tongue out to tease his big balls.

'That's some progress slut, but you still have 5 inches of my solid cock left. Get on with it!' He thundered, strengthening his hold on her hair, as if to prove his point.

Determined to egg on, she inhaled his cock further, trying her best to take all of him in.

Slurping noisily, all she could do was exhale through her nose, Master now controlled her head movement, and on the contrary, the rough pulling of her hair really turned her on, making her produce more saliva, hoping that it would contribute to her goal.

5 minutes of intense gagging and watery red eyes later, she accomplished her goal.

A prominent red lipstick coated ring on the base of his cock, her nose pressed against his pubes, she had the entire organ deepthroated. Her ecstasy was clearly caught by Utsav, who was performing his job meticulously, documenting her humiliation perfectly.

'Now, that's what I like slut, you did it even faster than Priya. I think you may even be a better lay than that whore!' He exclaimed.

Proud at that fact, she smiled, but the only thing visible was her mouth slightly widening, so thick was his member, her entire mouth was engulfed by it.

'One last thing before I let you go.'

'I want to capture on camera the last act of today, the pinnacle of your humiliation so far.'

Saying so, he pulled hard on her ponytail, opened her mouth wide.

Scooping the mixture of his juices and saliva off her tongue, he first proceeded to lather some over her face, rubbing it into her hair as well, thoroughly smearing her beautiful ponytail, with no regard for how messy it looked. Her mane no longer had the silky and elegant look to it, it was coated in another man's cum, and she had no idea how she would walk like this.

'There we go. Everyone should know as you are walking outside the hotel, that you are mine. What better way to show that than a rope of cum washed into your hair, the best natural shampoo for pathetic sluts like you?'

'This is a sight for all your onlookers, I still want something to remind me that you are mine, and yet, another man's property. Wedded to another, yet owned by me. A mother of one hopelessly before me, submitting herself, the only she way she can achieve pleasure. Look down, my slut, the carpet is literally stained with your juice, and I didn't even make you cum.'

Immediately looking to where his eyes were, she didn't even realize she had ejaculated, and was embarrassed beyond belief, her emotions once again caught by the ever present camera lens.

'Stay still.' He instructed.

Reaching down to her boobs, he scooped the remainder of the cum and washed it over her succulent flesh, taking special care to coat her mangalsutra with a sheen of his liquids, roughly doing so, reminding her of his intentions.

Bringing them into words, he said: 'Aha, this is my masterpiece of today. A spent high class societal cunt slut on her knees before me, her face and lovely long hair she straightened just for me, now streaked with my cum, juices flowing in a puddle on the floor, and the best of all her mangalsutra coated with my pre cum, a reminder to her of her slutty ways. He smirked to the camera.'

'Don't worry pet, you will enjoy watching this greatly, and trust me, you will come harder than you are drooling for me right now. None of us came, but I had a lot of fun today.'

Signaling to Utsav to stop rolling the cameras, he stepped back, removing his cock out her mouth a sense of contentment coursing through his being. She was the most demure of all, and she had already taken him fully in their first meeting. His cock twitched, he couldn't wait to continue and break her in.

Wiping himself off, he turned back to Nandika, who was still kneeling on the floor, her back reclining on the bed, with shock.

Gently lifting her up, he removed her mask, and untied her hair, running his hands through it in an apparent attempt to fluff it out, hoping to spread more of their juices through her tresses.

'Thank you for being so patient with me Nandika, you far crossed my expectations, and I am sure you will be back for more.' His own mask of emotions back on, he continued.

'I will text you the details of what will happen next, but for now, walk your pretty fat ass back home, and our good time tonight will soon be available to you, after a bit of editing.'

Saying so, he didn't wait for her response and walked her to the door, and just pushed her outside, half naked, with her blouse and petticoat dangling over her shoulder.

Her panic overcoming her shock, she managed to pull her dresses over her body in a matter of seconds, and hurried home, not even thinking about how she looked.

She was a mess, and anybody who stole a glance could easily tell.

Her mascara drooped down her face giving her the appearance of a woman recently heartbroken. Her hair was in a frizz all around her frame, with some sticky white liquid shining in the lights, and her saree was crumpled, clearly giving the appearance that she was man handled.

Yet, her eyes glowed. It conveyed a look of deep satisfaction.

Not caring about her looks for now, she looked at the time, and dismissing it since it was already 11am, she strolled home, knowing her family would be asleep.

How she had spent 2 hours in the room with Master was stunning to her, she clearly did not notice the passage of time, but that was the least of her concerns for now.

She knew she would be waiting with bated breath for that tape. It was going to be a banger, and she was going to jerk herself the shit off to it.

She was better than Priya already, and she would outdo that bitch whatever it took.

Her desires awakened; she came to grips with the fact that she may be a submissive, and pushed it to the back of her mind.

Still coated, she lumbered off into the night.

Yes, her life was just beginning, and she would be just 1 in his harem of beautiful beauties.

12