Nando and Will Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

As Will took his place at Nando's eyes, Madison glowered at the blond and Emerson gasped. The bruise was vivid against his pale cheek and his cut lip was still obvious.

"I believed you when you said you were the one attacked, Madison," Emerson said, his voice shocked. "Look at him!"

"As I said," Don Carlos continued his voice now hard and cold, all pretence at joviality forgotten. "Things are different here. I could kill you for what you did to my son's Spouse and no judge in this country would fault me for it. However, I will settle for you speaking the truth regarding the slur to Will and to Bart Brooks and then you may leave my land."

"Truth?" Madison asked mockingly, as he rose from the table. He glared disdainfully at his boss and then leered at Bart. "Truth is...no one leaves me until I'm finished with them." He walked around the table, behind Bart and Jack, heading towards Don Carlos, Nando and Will who stood near to the door. "I wasn't ready to finish with Bart."

"Then he and Will didn't attack you?" Emerson asked, horrified.

"If the boy hadn't interfered, me and Bart would've had one last ride," Madison said, giving a malicious grin. "Knew Bart's pride would've meant he'd say nothing."

"Do you expect to remain in my employ after this?" Emerson asked, looking ill. "I could have ruined the reputation of an innocent family and their ranch because of you, when all the time you were the...the attacker."

"Guess I don't really have anything to lose then,' Madison said as he sauntered towards Nando. "It was real nice getting so close to pretty boy. Shame I couldn't show him more of a good time with a real man."

Nando reacted angrily at the inflammatory words, but Madison was faster and stronger. Shoving Nando easily aside, he wrapped one thick arm around Will's throat, forcing the smaller, slighter man up onto his toes to be held tight to Madison's chest. With his other hand, he drew his pistol and shoved it into Don Carlos' side.

"Don't be a fool, Madison," Bart said. "Just walk outta here. All we wanted was for Emerson to know the truth."

"Oh I'm leaving," Madison said, his voice cold and menacing. "But I don't trust Rojans, so pretty boy comes with me when I go and if anyone tries to stop me, the old man gets the first bullet." He pressed a kiss to Will's bruised cheek. "I promise to take *real* good care of him, Bart," he added.

Will's desperate eyes sought out his mate. His hands clutched hard at the arm encircling his throat but could not break the grip. Spots danced before his eyes as Will struggled to breathe and he could feel Madison walking him away from his Husband. He was aware of movement and sound and the arm around his throat became lax. With an effort he pushed it away, stumbling into the arms of his lover as Nando surged forward to catch him.

"No one threatens my Husband or one I love as a son," Roberto's voice growled darkly.

"Gracias, mi amor," Don Carlos husked as he leant into the bigger body, ignoring the large bloodied knife in Roberto's hand.

Emerson watched stunned as Madison dropped the gun. Blood bubbled from his mouth and then he folded lifelessly to the floor. His shocked gaze moved to where Don Carlos stood in Roberto's embrace.

"I can't believe this," he said, shaking his head. "I thought I knew Madison, thought he was a man I could trust. I can only apologise unreservedly, Brooks," he added, turning to face Jack.

"We're just glad Madison admitted the truth," Jack said.

"I will arrange for the local Justice to come, Don Carlos," Roberto said, placing the knife on Madison's body. "Perhaps you should move your guests elsewhere."

"You are right, mi Espouso. Come, let us sit in the kitchen awhile," he said, ushering everyone ahead of him and away from where Roberto covered the body with the tablecloth.

****

When the Justice arrived, the local sheriff accompanying him, things were resolved swiftly. All the men's statements corroborated the sequence of events. The Justice's face set stonily when Emerson admitted taking Madison's version of events without Bart or Will being able to defend their reputations and censure was audible in his terse, clipped tones. When they left, they took the body with them.

"Please, Senor Emerson, look freely around my ranch. I have indicated those horses I am willing to sell and I am sure you will now reconsider the contract with Jack and Bart regarding cattle. I will arrange for lunch to be served in a couple of hours."

Don Carlos sighed his relief as Emerson wandered outside, deep in conversation with Jack and Bart and Nando excused himself to retire to his room with a still-shaken Will. He gratefully accepted the balloon glass, generously filled with brandy, from Roberto who held one for himself. Despite the size of the measure, on seeing the look in his Spouse's eyes, Don Carlos simply tossed the liqueur carelessly down his throat, smiling as the bigger man followed suit.

"Our bedroom, now," he husked. He moved swiftly behind the dark-haired male as Roberto spun on his heel and strode immediately to the stairs. He recognised the need in Roberto's eyes. He knew it mirrored his own and was an echo of the look in Nando's as his son had ushered Will upstairs. As they rushed into their room, clothes were almost torn from their bodies in their mutual desire to be skin-to-skin as quickly as possible.

As soon as he was naked, Roberto ground shamelessly against Don Carlos, letting his older mate feel his hard desire. Their mouths met and tongues duelled as Don Carlos manoeuvred their bodies blindly towards the bed. They tumbled on it together, neither man willing to lose contact with the other as they kissed deeply and their hands stroked and caressed.

"Take me, Carlos, por favor, mi amor," Roberto panted harshly. He moved onto his hands and knees offering himself to his mate, looking over his shoulder at Don Carlos with an erotic glance that was both sultry and needy.

"Gently, love," Don Carlos husked. He rubbed his hands over the powerful back, squeezed the strong cheeks dusted with dark hair and palmed the heavy, furred sac. He could feel his lover quivering with need and he felt love and possessiveness wash through him. Even after so many years, that he could arouse Roberto so completely, that such a big, powerful man came undone at his touches sent a frisson of pride and protectiveness throughout his frame. No one but he ever saw Roberto naked and needy and none ever would.

"So strong, so beautiful, so mine," Don Carlos growled, eliciting a moan of need from Roberto who began to rock back towards his mate. The older man draped his body over the bigger frame, reaching with one hand to tease at dark nipples, the other to stroke at hard, dripping flesh. His own throbbing hardness pressed into the crevice between Roberto's cheeks. The moan he heard this time was wanton and begging and sent a jolt straight to Don Carlos's sex.

He eased back, having retrieved their oil. He rubbed the head of his dripping arousal over the dark, furled flesh of his lover. Carefully he worked the slick fluid into the small entrance before coating his finger with the oil and beginning the necessary preparation. Roberto responded by grinding his hips backwards to ride the fingers impaling him and Don Carlos growled in a combination of approval and ever-increasing arousal.

Finally satisfied and unable to resist any longer, Don Carlos thrust greedily into slick heat. He gave a rumble of pleasure as the sheath rippled its welcome around his shaft and Roberto groaned softly. Don Carlos eased himself back until just the head of his sex remained inside Roberto and slammed back inside to a cry of need from the bigger man. He set up a rhythm of long, hard thrusts that rammed into Roberto's jewel. He could see his mate's powerful muscles working to hold himself in place to accept the pounding and knew that, for now, this was what they both needed; an affirmation they were alive and well. He would spend time loving his Spouse slowly and sweetly that night, but now they needed the hard, fast, almost-animalistic coupling.

Both men's breath became harsh gasps as the pace continued, Roberto now pushing back to meet the deep thrusts, ensuring he was as fully impaled on his Husband's flesh as was humanly possible. The constant stimulation to his shaft had him hovering on the edge of the abyss.

"Carlos." The single word held a wealth of meaning. His mate reached under to begin a rough, rapid fisting of his aching shaft. It took only a few hard tugs and Roberto's world was enveloped in white light. He cried Don Carlos' name as he felt his seed fountain from his body and his channel clenched brutally around the flesh deep inside him. He moaned his approval as hot juices filled his spasming sheath and finally collapsed to the bed, his vision greying.

Don Carlos groaned at the strength of the contractions around his manhood. He pushed in harder, feeling his seed flow deep inside his beloved mate. As Roberto collapsed to the bed, Don Carlos followed him down and blanketed the bigger body. His hips continued to thrust desultorily inside molten heat. Although drained, the older man had yet to soften and he relished the feel of Roberto's tight, intimate heat still surrounding him. He kissed across broad shoulders and strong neck, enjoying the aftershocks of his Spouse's sheath still rippling around his sensitised shaft.

"I love you, Roberto," he husked, kissing the bigger man as Roberto craned his head for the touch he craved.

"I love you, Carlos. Always," the younger man vowed. He could feel his Husband still moving inside him, although the hard flesh was slowly softening. He was sated and content and had no immediate intentions of attempting to move. He gave a pleasured purr as soft lips tasted and facial hair tickled at his shoulder and neck. He had feared his Husband would be hurt by Madison and it had been with no little satisfaction that he had ensured Madison hurt no one else.

The two men rolled to face each other, wrapping their bodies together as they gently kissed and murmured endearments. At some point soon they knew they would have to rejoin the others, but for now each man was happy to just lie with his lover and forget the rest of the world.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers