All Comments on 'Nanny Bob'

by kicky1000

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Romantic

I have read several of your stories, Kiki. They have always left me wanting something, but in this one you didn't. I could really see the growth as an author. This story was hot, and that's okay, but it was more than that, it was truly romantic and emotional. I liked it very much, thank you for the pleasure of the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautiful

That story was soooo lovely. It was melancholy and romantic all at the same time. I agree with the first comment; you have really grown as writer and this story is proof. It was amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sometimes...

...its how the story ends. i find it very plausible. not all gay men wanted to be out. and straight men have a harder time getting comfortable w/ gay sex.

nicely written.

SachsSachsabout 17 years ago
So sad...

Wow, what a wonderful story, I really enjoyed it, even though I was half bawling all the way through. I felt so sorry for Bob and his history of being bullied by the men around him simply because he was a little different, and then I felt really sorry for the kids and Ronnie and the way in which Eric always seemed to take and never offer any other affection. And then that final sentence... wow.

SachsSachsabout 17 years ago
So sad...

Wow, what a wonderful story, I really enjoyed it, even though I was half bawling all the way through. I felt so sorry for Bob and his history of being bullied by the men around him simply because he was a little different, and then I felt really sorry for the kids and Ronnie and the way in which Eric always seemed to take and never offer any other affection. And then that final sentence... wow.

SachsSachsabout 17 years ago
So sad...

Wow, what a wonderful story, I really enjoyed it, even though I was half bawling all the way through. I felt so sorry for Bob and his history of being bullied by the men around him simply because he was a little different, and then I felt really sorry for the kids and Ronnie and the way in which Eric always seemed to take and never offer any other affection. And then that final sentence... wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
review

It is a lovely story.

I def agree with the first review.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
good story

very good story, thanks for publising your stories for us to enjoy.

sneakymoe_knee_keysneakymoe_knee_keyover 16 years ago
Loved it, BUT......

I loved it. I thought it was great and well written. I am wondering if we could see more of Eric's thoughts and struggles maybe another story from his point of view. Don't get me wrong I loved the story and I loved the ending it was all awesome. I am just wondering what eric thought and felt. Especially watching his wife basicly be enslaved and leaving him with children and a male nanny. Aww maybe i am just thinking to much like a woman lol... just a thought though

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it

I loved this story. It was beautiful. I, too, wish that we could hear more from Eric's side or that there was more...but as a stand alone story, this is a good one. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a gay and bi can make a couple

So hot and romantic. Every gay and bi mans fantasy I would think. Very good the way the "Nanny" waits out all those years and gradually gets more intimate with the bi husband. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a gay and bi can make a couple

So hot and romantic. Every gay and bi mans fantasy I would think. Very good the way the "Nanny" waits out all those years and gradually gets more intimate with the bi husband. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
a gay and bi can make a couple

So hot and romantic. Every gay and bi mans fantasy I would think. Very good the way the "Nanny" waits out all those years and gradually gets more intimate with the bi husband. Great stuff.

FatBottomedGirlFatBottomedGirlalmost 16 years ago
what a gem

was so hoping there would be more :) thanx!

bkluvrbkluvrover 13 years ago
great

wasn't liking it until the last line

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not so great

was liking it until the last line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great !

Great please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Bravo!

Oh my gosh...this story is so amazing....There are so many things about it that make you want to either shake your computer to bit or go. "Aww...how sweet." The religion thing really floors me though...but that's just a sad thing that happens. May Ronnie's life be..... happy with the man who's leader was planning on killing her if she didn't convert... but it's really sweet near then end where the first act of true love was Eric taking bob's hand. Nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
you finished to soon...

poor bob i wanted the nasty bastard to say he loved him .....god i feel depressed...you should have put at least another paragraph on just so he could feel love......how mean.......

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Do you think that you will finish this story, telling what happens after Eric takes Bob's hand? That would be awesome to read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Favorite of all your stories

I always wondered if you could maybe continue this story, it was just amazing, and I felt like their was more to tell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
VERY NICE

Very nice ending, but wish you had continued it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Follow Up

That's such a good ending. Please write a follow up to this story?? I want to hear more about Eric & Bob. What happened after the holding of hands and how their relationship grew.

thongpantythongpantyover 9 years ago

I love your twisted tales!

numanuma734numanuma734almost 9 years ago
Wow

I love this story a lot! The ending sounds too good for it to end here. I hope you will consider writing a sequel in which we see a positive relationship result between Eric and Bob. It would also be nice to get more detailed in their love scenes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
was expecting to go...

into force femininazation there for a second.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More Please

I love this story can you write a sequel to this please!

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago
SEQUEL

WRITE A SEQUEL IT IS'NT EVEN FINISHED PROPERLY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He should've left

This is so abusive. It's beyond sad. He deserves so much better, and that asshole deserves castration.

chocolatesistachocolatesistaalmost 7 years ago
wow

such a hot and hopeful story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story!

I'm so mad it ended there! What a story! Loved it! Please do part 2!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

like the idea of a husband cheating with a Male baby sitter or Nany. most of the rest was crude

thathoe48thathoe48over 1 year ago

This is just plain weird! Not romantic at all!

Eric is very mean & @busive, also poor Ronnie! She got kidnapped and so much more, I can’t even put to words how horrible I feel for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous