All Comments on 'Nanny Sarah Pt. 02'

by JCMcNeilly

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Georgeous

A beautiful story, touching as well as hot. Thanks.

SerArthurHeathSerArthurHeathabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Utterly beautiful, I nearly cried with several different emotions

PChapmanPChapmanabout 4 years ago
Beautiful

Thank you so much for posting the second part! Now we have to wait for the final one, damn!

EroticExperience69EroticExperience69about 4 years ago
Love this

We so much looked forward to reading this second part and it didn’t disappoint.

Once again it is beautifully written, We could actually feel the excitement and tension as Connie and Sarah prepared themselves for their first kiss. It was very similar to our first kiss.

JCMcNeilly you are our favourite writer. Please write as often as you can and We can’t wait for part three. 5 stars from us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Terrific

I was a bit scared to start on the middle chapter, quite often in romance stories writers try to have their characters go through all sorts of "avoid the relationship at all cost" hoops before they than come together under almost impossible circumstances. So good to see that that didn't happen. The story flows nicely. I am hopeful that the mother will come around, it's obvious that the family will have to say to some harsh words to her. Also glad that these two are aiming for a lasting relationship. Thanks for some wonderful " lets lock the world out " romance in these harsh times.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 4 years ago
Most enjoyable

A first-rate chapter with something for every type of romantic. The funeral scenes and the varied reactions of Sarah's family were very touching and you balanced out the sadness with some well-timed humour---"Mommy, why are you walking funny?" made me laugh out loud. Most enjoyable and looking forward to the final part.

steviecapsteviecapabout 4 years ago
Yes!!

Loving the narrative! Thank you, now I'll just wait impatiently for pt 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Loving the story, it is very well crafted, and certainly tugs at the heart strings.Connie and Sarah are great together, and when you throw Heidi into the mix as well you can see that they will make an awesome family together (hopefully). Not quite sure which is the stronger out of Connie and Sarah, but I assume Connie will take the more dominant role, but both seem to want to occasionally lead. Anyway I am looking forward to at least one more chapter, and hopefully a few more as I think you could develop it further into their lives, but hey you are the one writing the story so it is entirely up to you.

Thanks again and Happy Easter, stay safe.

Rgds Al

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Amazing

Was so excited to read your Nanny Sarah Pt 2.

and so looking forward to the next part.

Thank you so so very much.

You have written an amazing story!

Love this story!

ShadplankingShadplankingabout 4 years ago
So many emotions!

I read the whole thing last might while I should have been sleeping. It was so good. I couldn’t stop. I loved this section. I was heartbroken at the beginning. But the way you brought them together was perfect. I can’t wait to see what you write next. And I hope that her mom comes around before the wedding. It took my mom so long to come around. But thankfully my dad was supportive from the beginning and got to walk we down the aisle at my wedding. My mom has become much better and even refers to my wife as her other daughter. Thank you for letting us into this little world.

foxyfowlerfoxyfowlerabout 4 years ago
Perfect

I have thouthy enjoyed reading both parts of this very moving story you are a brilliant writer hope when you write the third part, that you will write more as this is real life and three lives involved that I hope you become a real family and you do become married thank you for the story, love you all. xxx

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meabout 4 years ago

This was just as good as the part one. Added to my favorites list again. Thank you for a beautiful story.

EroticExperience69EroticExperience69about 4 years ago
Please

I pray for a happy ending to this beautiful romance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Only getting beter

I might be repeating what others already said but this, and you as a writer, is only getting better with each instalment. Hoping for a fast but equally awesome ch. 3! This one got a 5* of course.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sarah and Connie

You are a gifted writer; you have crafted a wonderful, erotic love story. Looking forward to the next piece of this story and to other, future contributions. Thank you.

RastanuraRastanuraabout 4 years ago
Oh goody

We will have a wedding then? I've enjoyed both parts and envy your characterization. I'm assuming that the next part will be in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Awesome

You are an awesome writer. I have read many stories here, but for the first time I was worried about what would happen to Sarah. Your pace and description of the details is fabulous. I hope the story ends in a positive way and everybody is happy at the end. Hope you spice it up with a strapon on something else. Great writing and I have given my five starts to it. Waiting for part 3. You are gifted and should write a book. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredible

I’ve waited impatiently for part 2 to come out and it didn’t disappoint. Really hoping Connie and Sarah get married and have a baby together to add to their beautiful family. Can’t wait for part 3 gonna be a long couple days waiting for it!

MICHAELG1963MICHAELG1963about 4 years ago
Just gets better

The sad moment in the first few paragraphs, followed by this amazing love story shows what a great author you are. Thanks you for this contribution and I cannot wait to see a 3rd chapter to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Truly, breathtakingly, beautiful.

Thank you. Your gift for writing is truly God given. I'd readily give ten stars if I could. One truly feels these charcters and their experiences, feelings and emotions are real. My wife has had me read and re-read three times today. Hope the conclusion of this and any and all further works you grace us with are, at least, just a breathtaking as these first two parts. Again, thank you for sharing and God bless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Part 2 was worth the wait!

You are a wonderful writer. Each turn, twist, and their first life-lovemaking was like a roller coast of raw emotions. I cried, laughed, and rejoiced as Connie and Sarah proclaimed their love to family and friends. Hallelujah! At last, they got their happily ever after. Looking forward to Chap. 3!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A story this good

deserves a good proofreading to polish up some of the more obvious typos. So much effort into plot and character development warrents equal attention to the "details". There were just enough mistakes to take me out of the zone of total immersion. It would be well worth it to clean it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thank you

Thank you for making isolation so much better. Can’t wait for next part and any further stories. Thank you

BillyslateBillyslateabout 4 years ago
The Friendship Gravitates To Love!!!

I am so loving this story, which seems as if Connie / Sarah were desperately searching for one another. Their characters blend so well together, such as when snuggling up watching a movie or dancing at the Christmas Party. They bring out the best in each other, and Heidi is just experiencing an "Outstanding & Loving" time with her 2-moms.

Please continue this wonderful story, which hopefully will end in their Marriage and a few siblings for Heidi. Heidi is destined to become an "Awesome Elder Sister"!!!

Undoubtedly Rated A 5*-Star Read!!!

OhYeahRightThereOhYeahRightThereabout 4 years ago
Waiting to Exhale

I read Part 1 of this story, and enjoyed it so much, I quickly hunted for more material.

I binge-read the Tennis Star (Yum!) and was delighted to find Part 2 waiting for me!

I truly love all of it! You're very talented imo and I can't wait for more. I especially like the romantic aspect and think it adds tremendously to the eroticism. So good!

TSreaderTSreaderabout 4 years ago
Another wonderful chapter

Truly amazing! You have created something very special with the story! One that could go on and on. I'm looking forward to following their journey further! Thank you!

AngieLightHeart0AngieLightHeart0about 4 years ago
Loving It

Loving the story for far. Best characters ever. Even little adorable Heidi. A pleasure to read and can't wait for the next chapter. 5* all the way and plus (If i could, I would) keep up the great work :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Excellent story

I've anxiously awaited part 2 and was tremendously rewarded. Such a love story, one of best ever, please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Truly lovely!

Your kind of writing is, sadly, fast becoming a rarity on Literotica. I love a drawn-out romance story, written with love and care. You are a wonderful writer. I’d rate you up there with the great Carey Thomas! I’m so looking forward to part 3. Much love and many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A wonderful romance

Thank you for this chapter, loved the first and loved this one. Beautifully written with delicate sex surrounded by love. Can't wait for chapter 3.

Thank you

clitomatonclitomatonabout 4 years ago

There better be a part 3 because oh. my. god.

vandeheidevandeheideabout 4 years ago

This is a beautifully crafted story, rich in emotion and the sensual sex is so natural given their relationship. You have a great talent for depicting the underlying characters and I cannot wait for part 3.

This is one of the very best stories I have read on Literotica and would have given it more that 5 stars if available. I cannot recall being moved so much that it made me cry.

Well done and please please keep up your excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
can't wait for chapter 3

your writing is outstanding. It takes a lot to keep me focused and with this story it was easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Incredible Romance.

I really enjoy your writing, and this series is absolutely incredible. You completely capture the essence of love within the characters, and portray that through their romance. Bravo, and keep them coming.

Super_Slut_69Super_Slut_69about 4 years ago
I so love your work...

It is so nice to read a story that does not make me want to be ill. To be uplifting and positive even for alternative life styles. I wish more of the garbage would be flushed from this site, and replaced with works like yours. I look forward to more of your work and I envy Sarah and Connie.

Robyn1859Robyn1859about 4 years ago
So SPECIAL

I love the way you have written this ... just a gorgeous live story. Please make it last for us.. it is inspiring

lilamazonlilamazonabout 4 years ago
You're a great storyteller

I read your other story while waiting for this part of Nanny Sarah. I'm hooked on your work, now. I look forward to the next part of this story, as well as your future submissions. Thank you for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
So freaking beautiful

The rawness, the beauty, the writing, my heart!

Andrea_EAndrea_Eabout 4 years ago
One word . . .

One word: 'Outstanding'

If a second word is needed, I'm going with 'exquisite'

I aspire to be able to write as well as you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hi

I didn’t know I needed this one. I only wanted to read something, then I stumbled here. Your story is incredible! Just my cup of tea. I feel like falling in love with whoever wrote this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful simply beautiful

The world is upside down right now and your story gave me the hope we all need. Love is amazing and I know it is what we all need, your writing pulled me in and i didn't want to stop. Having that special someone in your life can get you through your dark times. Thank you. J

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
BEAUTIFUL

I literally haven't stopped to do anything since I started reading this story.

You are an excellent writer. And I really like your name; it's really cool. Can't seem to stop saying it.

LiveCatLiveCatalmost 4 years ago
Truly beautiful!

Beautiful story, beautiful characters, beautifully crafted.

Looking forward to reading chapter 3! ❤️

JS60007JS60007almost 4 years ago
This story brought me Healing

A soul mate came into my life back in March. It was a whirlwind romance. Covid meant she had to go into iso. Sadly our new relationship couldn't survive the separation. It has been such a hard path back to feeling well again and this story has helped enormously. The way Connie was there for Sarah was so different from my girl being there for me. It is such a beautiful chapter it gives me hope. Thank you.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolalmost 4 years ago

Beautiful tale. Heartwarming. Thank you.

DeepestDesire81DeepestDesire81over 3 years ago
The Story so far

I'm a straight man. And I love a good romance story.

This is a good romance story.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Enjoyed!? ..... How not

This is so breathtaking ..... Emotional sensual lovely dramatic ..... Thank you for this amazing poetry

TheserialwaffleTheserialwaffleover 3 years ago

Amazing love story.All of your stories are great.You are a very talented writer.A pleasure to read. thank you and stay safe

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 3 years ago

Loved this, and don’t know how anyone couldn’t. I was rooting for them all the way through. You write so well. Thank you for a wonderful read xxxxx

CeVin_ChienElleCeVin_ChienElleover 3 years ago
Third read.

This story is inspiring in so many ways.

Nanny Sarah is one of the first stories I read when I discovered Lit, and it was an "a ha!" moment to discover this romance. I love this story, beginning to end. Thanks for all of the work you put into making your readers happy!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationabout 3 years ago

Wonderful!

After you've shared so much beauty, devotion, and love with us, it is good to know your personal experience has included such blessings.

Be well, and thank you for sharing your gifts.

ukdukeukdukeabout 3 years ago

This story is so bloody beautiful it brought years to my eyes.

This author vividly describes the sort of love we all desire and so very few find.

Love truly is where you find it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I am learning so much

I love this story. As a man I am learning so much about the love of a woman for another woman. Thank you not just for the story but the lesson as well

XactoXactoabout 3 years ago
I’m enjoying this again ...

You have really created lovely characters. And as an old-guy ... I think Heidi is SUCH a sweetie! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The best story I have read her, if it was true I wish you all the luck that you both deserve.

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948almost 3 years ago

Beautiful story. Simply beautiful...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was in tears at the end. This is beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really liked this story. For a while i was becoming impatient. "When do they get naughty?!" But it was worth the patience. I esp. like that the more descriptive elements of erotic language avoided the usual 'courseness' of most of this genre. Thank you, author.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 3 years ago

So sweet nd lovely progress bing made. Superb writing. No drama at the end so wondering what's going to happen in the next chapter. 5 stars.

OpenmarriageohioOpenmarriageohioover 2 years ago

This is one of the most romantic, if not the most romantic, stories on this site. Even reading a second time it is better This time around.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have a question. But first let me say I LOCE your stories. I find the romance in them unlike anything else I have read.

My question though is this: as a straight man I find it interesting you always have a more masculine partner and a more feminine one. I have know a few lesbian couples as friends over the years. It always seems that is a trend that is easy to see.

Is that always true?

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 2 years ago

I so appreciate that you processed your personal experience in this wonderful story. And my emotions ran freely as well. Sadness, joy, fun, but above all, Love!

Calvi_WorshipCalvi_Worshipover 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this chapter. Some fantastic sentences, easily amongst the best I’ve ever read. One in particular really resonated - “her walls were up, tight as she could hold them, but they were under assault.” Just brilliant. And another - “then she detonated against me” - so vivid. Love it!!

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

A stunningly sensual intimate love story filled with compassion and love. The "I Love You's are tremendously sensual. When I look at women out there and the inexplicable experiences they are missing out is almost heartbreaking because most men can't appreciate the tenderness of lovemaking for a woman to excel with their gift of pleasure and ecstasy. Good job in writing this love story, creativity, experience, imagination and patience is the highlight of two beautiful women expressing their enduring love for each other.

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 2 years ago

This is a story to savor, and this section is an apex. It amazes me that you can paint such vivid pictures with words. There are so many highpoints that I'm bemused that perhaps my favorite was Connie's self-wax job -- brilliantly related. You are gifted with so many talents, but outstanding among them is your ability to convey insider knowledge of so many disparate fields -- professional tennis, metalworking art, lifeguarding, and now the world of advertising. You are the female counterpart to the Renaissance Man.

Sausage17Sausage17over 2 years ago

Don’t worry, I’ve loved every second of this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Verry. Good. Skype. 561. Peter.lowe /surrey/ england /age. 65

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Speechless!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I just love it. Thank you.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 2 years ago

Rereading for the third time and loving it so much. Such an evocative romance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This straight guy enjoyed the story. It was especially refreshing to not see the word "tits" in a narrative so erotic. No need to wonder about the sex of the author.

88girfriend88girfriendabout 2 years ago

You are my hero. I hope some day to be half as good a writer as you. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, what a beautiful love story and very well written. Perhaps someday Sarah will tell the story from her point of view

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What a joy it is to read this “musical” story, pulled from the gut! You write so differently than most, with your focus on deep appreciation and true regard rather than superficialities. Your reminders of the value of all people and the treasure of each moment will never stop warming our hearts and coaxing forth our joyful tears.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful, Beautiful story!

JoannexxJoannexxabout 2 years ago

So beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Beautifully written does not do your story justice. The emotions throughout your story can only be put to paper having experienced and lived it. Bravo.

Captnjac

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 2 years ago

Absolutely Wonderful story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I was married to the love of my life for 25 years after dating here four years previous. I only found out a few months after our wedding she was bisexual. I came home early from work and observed my wife and her best friend so wrapped up in a sixty-nine they had not noticed me standing only a few feet away smiling at both of them. When I first saw them I was dumbfounded, but watching them for more than 15 minutes and admiring her girfriends ass and the gusto my wife was putting into eating her pussy, I thought this could be beneficial to both of us. Her girlfriend had flirted with me shamelessly for years. That was about 3 in the afternoon. We all fucked till the sun was coming up the next day. My wife and her friend kept our threesome going for almost ten years before her friend moved to Texas. At least 3 other women were a vailable for some years after that. Seems my wife could recognize another woman's desire easily. Funny thing all of us are divorced and single now. No one really talks about those years. It was well before the world accepted such behavior. This story reminded me of those times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You capture firdt love do beautifully. I recognize my own fears, anticipations, overehelming feelings when I (a male) went through that time. So true to life.

And this applies to all your works, all of which I've read and occasionally cried at moments

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

I am an 82 yo man and I loved it so much and it moved me to tears more than once. I am looking forward to the next part.

gingertopnbottomgingertopnbottomover 1 year ago

your story is so perfect. I mean I love it so much 10 stars

Reading_is4funReading_is4funover 1 year ago

Wow… 20 ⭐️ For me and maybe not enough…thank you very much for this wonderful suite… going to read the next part…

Kind regards

Ri4f

xtrail65xtrail65over 1 year ago

So warm and heartfelt, I wish my life was like this.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 1 year ago

A re-read retriggered all those wonderful emotions. This story remains one of Lit's finest!

Tom1402Tom1402over 1 year ago

I'm a retired construction worker, a straight man, and people think of me as rough and hardened. This story had me tear up, laugh out loud and get excited. So very well written. I'm new to this site and have read just a few stories, but this one he me hooked from the start. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful love story.

_robin_robinover 1 year ago

I love the Jane Austen references. Yes, Sarah is an Elinor .. I think Connie is an Anne Elliot!

Flawless_InteractionFlawless_Interactionover 1 year ago

As with part 1: amazing. I’ll be hurrying to the last piece.

LissyWLissyWabout 1 year ago

Beautifully told. So full of feeling. Thank you.

ca_daveca_daveabout 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing a very private part of yourself with us. You have the ability to make us feel things in ways that few others can. 5* but you deserve so many more.

Rapier875Rapier875about 1 year ago

Beyond wonderful !

RURDY4BGJOERURDY4BGJOEabout 1 year ago

You're an awesome writer. You had this 64 year old man crying like a baby. Just beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I'm impressed with the number of followers you have JC!

It speaks to your skill in crafting a gentle loving romantic, lesbian drama.

Sometime perhaps you could try your hand at screen writing - your stories could go far.

Regards,

Lass Lover

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What more can be said? You are a most superior writer. I can so easily see Connie & Sarah looking lovingly into each other's eyes. Your descriptions are what love is all about; the total surrender to your partner and the desire to please each other. I agree you could write great screenplays that would result in highly successful productions. I hope you do. Your introduction of humor is done at just the right times. I feel Heidi revealed her wishbone wish when she said she hoped Nanny Sarah, soon to be Mommy Sarah, would be with them forever. I also loved Sarah's comment; "I'd better be." It was priceless. Worth so much more than the 5 stars I gave it.

Funewriter1Funewriter111 months ago

I just finished reading Parts 1 & 2 of “Nanny Sarah” and thoroughly enjoyed your captivating story-telling talents. The evolving character development, your attention to detail, and the way you wove your main and sub-plots into a fascinating look into the lives of Connie, Sarah and Heidi totally drew me into “Nanny Sarah”. This was certainly an experience unlike any I’ve encountered in the majority of stories I read on Literotica.

I can’t wait to start Part 3 of “Nanny Sarah” and the rest of the stories on Literotica. Thank you.

Steve

Reading_is4funReading_is4fun11 months ago

Beyond beautiful…your wonderful writing skills bring this romantic piece of art to life… we can feel with every pen stroke the love, the fears, the doubts and the absolute bonheur of every single character of your story… a delight how you make us readers dive right next to these lovely personalities, make us literally smell them and feel their warmth… this talent of writing in its highest of art…thank you, thank you for your time and love in writing these beautiful stories for us…

ShyTink61ShyTink6110 months ago

You’ve portrayed that emotion well with words here. Beautifully done!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thank you for sharing the personal dimension. I doubt that the descriptions of the passions and the releasing of Connie and Sarah each unto and into the other would have been so compelling and sweet. I have said before that you have a gift for description, but this story stands out. Now I see why.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You are a Master. This is a beautiful story. I’ve looked you up but find no works as an author, why? You have an amazing talent.

Beejay3Beejay38 months ago

They were enraptured….just likeI am …at their mutual love and intimacy!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCMcNeilly@JCMcNeilly
Part 5 of Beautiful is up! Only one to go. Part six has been submitted, so it should be up soon. I hope everyone has enjoyed so far! I write lesbian romance. Sometimes sex comes quicker, sometimes not. but you won't find any one night stands or quickies in my work (unless n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Nanny Sarah Previous Part
Nanny Sarah Series Info