Naomi’s Continued Rendezvouses #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

BigTRiXXX: I knew you would like it. They look good on you, hoe, but you can do better than just a simple selfie. You can push the naughty envelope a bit more.

Naomi: I'm open to suggestions.

BigTRiXXX: Take a picture of you wearing only my gift, but do it outside in front of your house.

Naomi: Wow, that pushes the risk factor, but I like it.

BigTRiXXX: Of course, you do. I don't want any selfie shit, either. Set a timer so I can see your entire body.

Naomi: Okay. Give me a few moments to get it all set up.

BigTRiXXX: Take your time, hoe.

I felt the excitement flow through me as I thought about the best way to capture the image BigTRiXXX requested. Being naked in front of my house was scary, but it wasn't crazy. My front door sits back from the street and is somewhat hidden. Though anyone walking by could see up to the door, you had to be in the right spot and know to look. I was confident I could take the picture without being seen by a passerby or one of my neighbors.

Stripping out of my pants, I grabbed a stool from the kitchen and brought it outside. I set my phone up on the stool seat, adjusted my camera settings to set the timer, and then ran to pose in front of my door with a smile. Feeling brave, I didn't even go inside before I sent BigTRiXXX the picture, and I remained outside while I awaited his reply.

BigTRiXXX: Damn, hoe. You look good naked outside. I can tell from the picture you are excited about it.

Naomi: Yes, so much. I'm still outside. I feel so daring.

BigTRiXXX: Oh yeah? Let's keep it going. Get one of the dildos that I'm sure you own, and play with yourself while outside.

Naomi: Oh my, very naughty. I like it and can't believe it, but I will do it.

BigTRiXXX: Good, and make sure to live stream it in the chat for me.

Naomi: Okay. Fuck. This is so naughty.

I practically raced into my house and bedroom to secure a dildo from my closet. I picked a favorite of mine since beginning my journey down the path of black cocks. It was a large black silicone phallus with realistic balls and veins. From experience, I knew it stretched me just right and felt incredible. However, I had never thought about using it on myself outside, nor while livestreaming it for a man that would be potentially fucking me soon.

Getting my phone set up, I positioned myself in front of it and at the foot of my front door. I started by taking the fake appendage into my mouth to create an extra layer of lubrication, though my sex was more than ready for its insertion. I wanted to put on a show for BigTRiXXX and show him what I could do. It wasn't long before I was pumping the big black cock in and out of my desperate cunt, and exploding into a very pleasurable climax.

Taking some time to recover, I eventually crawled over to my phone and ended the stream. I then sent BigTRiXXX a text.

Naomi: Hope you enjoyed the show. : )

BigTRiXXX: It was wonderful. A great preview of what you will look like when you take my cock.

Naomi: Don't keep me waiting. When?

BigTRiXXX: How about at the end of the month? You fly out here. My boy has a cabin in the mountains that will be perfect for a shoot.

Naomi: Yes! Perfect. I'll book my tickets now.

BigTRiXXX: Great, and I'll send you the info on the cabin so you can book that too.

Naomi: Oh, you want me to book the cabin too?

BigTRiXXX: Yeah, but it is only available for one night, so you will have to get other accommodations for your stay.

Naomi: Umm, yeah. That should be okay. Send me the information, and I'll take care of it.

BigTRiXXX: Perfect. I think we will make a great video together, and you will get to be more of the slut you were born to be.

Though I was expecting to pay for not only my airfare and hotel stay, I hadn't expected to pay for the cabin to film in. Ultimately, I decided it was a small price to pay to get what I desired. I wanted a meet-up with a dominant black man to push me further while filming the entire ordeal, and BigTRiXXX seemed just the man to do so. I eagerly contacted the man who had the cabin.

I relayed all the information to my husband when he got home that evening, and in the end, the trip totaled over a thousand dollars. My husband was hesitant about the cost, but a loving tug of his cock to an "accidental" ruined orgasm eased his concerns.

Knowing that I was officially going to be doing it, I began to come to terms with what I would be willing to allow BigTRiXXX to do. Having watched most of his videos, I knew he pushed the dominance aspect, but he also seemed to enjoy making the women in his films humiliate themselves and even expose parts of their real lives. I wanted him to dominate me and was interested in how much I would get off from the humiliation. However, exposing my private life was something I wasn't entirely sure I could do, but I did know that in the moment, that could change, and that realization scared me.

Could I trust myself to avoid exposing aspects of my private life while with BigTRiXXX? Would I be able to stop myself from being a willing participant in my exposure while in the midst of what figured to be a next-level sexual experience? Did I want to keep my private life private? I wasn't sure, and those questions plagued my mind for the rest of the month until the day to board the plane finally arrived.

Because of the timing, my flight would arrive before my hotel would be ready, so BigTRiXXX and I had arranged that I go to the cabin first and get myself ready. I would then check into my hotel after we filmed together. When I arrived at the house in my rental car, I realized that this meet-up would be my first that didn't take place at night. It was noon, and BigTRiXXX would arrive at one, giving me an hour to prepare.

We had gone over how he wanted me to be upon his arrival. BigTRiXXX had instructed me to be naked except for the collar and nipple clamps he had sent me. He had agreed to allow me to wear an eye covering to conceal my identity on video but insisted it be a full blindfold. He explained that it would be even kinkier if I couldn't see. The last part of preparation would be to handcuff my arms behind me as I knelt in front of the bed and waited for him to arrive.

Arriving at the cabin, I was immediately shocked to see how small of a place it was. I expected something bigger for how much I was charged for the night. It was simply a one-room building, most likely used for hunting trips, with a sofa bed in the middle of the room and a small attached bathroom. However, it was secluded and private, which was a positive.

With only my small day bag, I quickly made myself up for the upcoming shoot. As I wouldn't be wearing anything during the video, I left my full suitcase in the rental car, figuring I could put on my travel clothes once we finished. I utilized the small bathroom shower to refresh myself from the flight. Having grown accustomed to being completely smooth from the neck down, I took care of any stray hairs. I then moisturized my body, put on my make-up, and did my hair. I opted for a simple, sexy look as it wouldn't be long before it would likely be messed up.

Leaving my clothes hanging from the bathroom door and my small purse containing my wallet and keys, I went into the cabin to get everything else set up. I set the small bag containing the collar, clamps, blindfold, and cuffs onto the small table beside the sofa bed. Then, with considerable effort, I pulled out the bed from the couch and was not excited about what I saw. There were no sheets but just a bare mattress that showed signs of heavy use and age.

I looked through the few cabinets within the cabin for any linens but found none. The realization that I would be engaging in sexually degrading acts on a bare mattress added to the humiliation of the meet-up, and I became even more eager to begin. I put on the collar/clamp accessory first, ensuring the fit was right and the pinch on my nipples wasn't too intense. Next, I set the blindfold and handcuffs at the foot of the mattress for when I would need to put them on later.

Having about thirty minutes to wait until BigTRiXXX arrived, I retrieved my phone from the bathroom and texted my husband that I had arrived. I included a selfie of how I was dressed as I waited for my partner of the night. Sending the naughty image to my husband in combination with what I was about to do, I pushed myself to be a bit more risky.

In a few of BigTRiXXX's videos, I had seen him use the phone of the woman he was with to further add to her humiliation. He would hold their phone up to show private, everyday pictures of them while, in that moment, the woman was degrading herself for him. Or, he would call the woman's husband or boyfriend while fucking her to emphasize that the woman was not being faithful.

When Don had similarly used my phone, it gave me a true thrill, and I wanted to see if BigTRiXXX would take advantage of the opportunity if I left my phone out. However, the risky part was that I turned off my facial recognition sign-in and left my cellphone unlockable with a simple swipe. I knew that if I were to be blindfolded, I would only know if he would use my phone if he told me or when I watched the video later.

After turning off the lock screen security, I set my phone face up on the small table next to the couch bed. Because I was becoming increasingly aroused, I decided it was in my best interest to go ahead and get myself into position and await BigTRiXXX's arrival.

I grabbed a pillow off the bed and laid it on the floor to give myself a cushion to kneel on. On my knees, I slipped the blindfold over my eyes before reaching for the cuffs. With some fiddling, I secured both cuffs to my wrists behind my back. The keys to the cuffs were in my bag that I stashed inside the restroom, so I had effectively left myself at the mercy of BigTRiXXX, and my body shivered at the notion.

My mind rolled through my situation, and the endless possibilities were still coming as I waited. I could feel the heat emanating from my pussy on my thighs, and my body nervously shook as I knew that, at that moment, I was all in. In those moments, I promised myself that nothing was off the table. I would do anything and everything BigTRiXXX requested of me.

After what felt like an eternity, but in actuality, it was only about five minutes, I heard the cabin door creak open. Then, I heard the unmistakable sound of footsteps, but worryingly, they sounded like more than one set of footsteps. I remained quiet, though, as BigTRiXXX hadn't spoken to me yet. Within moments, I discerned that there was at least one other person in the cabin with BigTRiXXX, and both seemed to be walking around me and, in effect, the room. I had no way of knowing what they were doing, but from the sounds, I could hear them moving stuff around or setting things up.

Suddenly, I could sense a presence directly in front of me, and then I felt warm breath on my face before BigTRiXXX spoke.

"What a good white hoe. You're obediently waiting for me just as I ordered. I can tell that you are one excited slut, as your cunt is practically leaking already. Are you eager to be my newest whore on video?"

I could only nod to signal my eagerness, as I found speaking difficult. BigTRiXXX helped me as he ordered me to talk with his first command of the meeting and the first instance of my humiliation.

"No, tell me. Say who you are and what you are eager for."

Figuring he was recording me, I built up my voice and responded, "Hello, I'm Naomi, and I am eager to be BigTriXXX's newest whore on video."

"Ha ha, well, that's good you are eager because I have a surprise for you, Naomi. For the first time in any of my videos, I brought a friend along to help me dick out a hoe. Have you ever had two big black cocks at the same time Naomi?"

Each time he said my name, I felt my pussy pulse and my heart beat harder. I answered his question honestly and like a true slut, "No, never. But I'm excited to get the chance to."

"Let's not keep you waiting any longer then," BigTRiXXX said before I felt him grab my hair abruptly and pull my face forward. His already hard cock pressed into my lips, and I opened my mouth to allow it access. He then started to roughly use my mouth as a simple fuck hole.

From that point on, the pace was set. BigTRiXXX and his anonymous friend used me however they pleased. It was rough, hard, degrading, and humiliating. I loved every moment of it. Being blindfolded and restrained only added to the experience. BigTRiXXX and his friend would switch which of my holes they were using while the whole time speaking to me in humiliatingly degrading ways.

"The hoe is made for black cock. I can't believe she ever married a white guy. This is what she needs; black cock filling all her slutty holes."

"Once we done with her, she will never be able to take her little husband's cock again. We should pimp her out. It would be a win-win for everyone. She gets more black dick, and we get paid."

"Look how good she takes dick in her ass. That's how you know she is a certified slut. Taking big black cock in her ass like it's nothing."

I moaned and groaned through it all, only speaking when asked a question or ordered to talk.

"So you saw my other videos and said to yourself, 'I want that dick,' or was it more, 'I want to be that slut'" BigTRiXXX asked.

I answered while one of them roughly fucked my ass from behind, "Angh, both. I wanted to be dominated and humiliated by you and your big black cock."

"Is that why you happily did everything I asked in our chat thread leading up to today?"

My reply was hindered as whoever was fucking my ass reached forward, and fish hooked the corner of my mouth. However, I said, "Yish, I wanted to poorve myselph."

I got everything I had hoped for when I reached out to BigTRiXXX. A thorough fucking, being dominated, experiencing new levels of sexual humiliation, and so much more.

Later, while I was getting my throat fucked as my head dangled off the edge of the mattress, BigTRiXXX asked, "You fuck your husband anymore?"

The cock in my mouth pulled out to allow me a chance to answer, to which I replied, "No, not since I started fucking black guys."

"Why is that," BigTRiXXX pushed.

Again, I was given a moment to respond and said, in a state of hazy arousal, "Because his dick can't compare, and he can't dominate me as a powerful black man can."

"Haha, sounds about right," BigTRiXXX howled as the cock was again lodged into my throat.

Occasionally, it would just be one of the two men fucking me, as the other seemed to take time to recover and rest. Other times, I would be left to recover some on my own while they moved around the room, cracking open drinks and talking about me. During those times, I often thought about how surreal the situation was. After one of the moments of recovery, I was pulled from my thoughts when I felt fingers starting to play with my battered pussy.

"You really do get off on all of this, don't you, Naomi," BigTRiXXX asked.

I thought it obvious I enjoyed everything, from the moaning and panting I had been doing, but I understood that he liked to have me talk for the camera. It added to the humiliation of it all. So, wanting to show my obedience to him, I answered, "Oh yeah. I love it. I love it all."

"Not just the fucking, but you love that others will see you being your true slutty self," BigTRiXXX added while building up the speed of his fingers plunging into my slit.

I had to admit that it was impressive how he understood it wasn't just a physical thing for me; it was also very much a mental thing. I replied, "Yes, it is so hot to be a slut for you and to know other people will see me getting fucked and being humiliated."

As BigTRiXXX continued to finger me, I could feel myself coming closer and closer to an orgasm. He seemed to want me like that, as he next asked, "Does it get you off to think of people knowing that you are a simple slut, Naomi?"

"Oh fuck, yes," I groaned in response. His fingers, his questions, and his use of my real name drove me to what I expected to be a very powerful orgasm.

"Is that what you really want, Naomi? Do you want everyone to know what you really are? Do you want to openly be a slut for black cock," BigTRiXXX asked.

My mind was a blur of emotions and feelings, yet I still managed to answer, "Yes! Yes! Yes, I want that."

"Then tell me and the people watching this video. Tell them who you are. Tell them what you are. Tell them what you want," BigTRiXXX urged me to say while his fingers frantically pumped my sex.

I was lost in the moment and could feel my climax nearing, and with as much coherence as I could muster, I said, "My name is Naomi, and, oh fuck, I'm a huge slut for black cock. I get off on being used and humiliated on video. Fuck, I can't understand why, but I love knowing others watch me get used degradingly. I want everyone to know me as the slut I am. I wish everyone could see slutty Naomi."

Just as I was about to explode with a tremendous orgasm, BigTRiXXX pulled his hand away from my pussy, and left me inches from the desired finish. As I pleaded for him not to stop, to return his fingers and get me off, I heard him laugh and say, "Don't worry, I'm giving you exactly what you want."

Before I could beg anymore or ask what he meant, my mouth was again stuffed with one of their stiff cocks. I pushed everything out of my mind and focused on sucking the dick, hoping it would earn me my chance to come. After a while, I fell back into the role of a set of holes for the two black men, and my orgasms came from the onslaught of fucking continued.

Eventually, BigTRiXXX and his friend must have gotten worn out, as both finally came, one in my ass and one in my mouth. With both of them spent, I was guided to my feet. BigTRiXXX then began to walk me while he spoke. "This has been a blast, and you were every bit the hoe I knew you could be. I'm sure you had fun, and I think you will love seeing the video. But it's time for you to leave. I'll be in touch."

I felt him unfasten one of the cuffs from my wrist before shoving me forward. Half stumbling, I felt the gravel path outside on my bare feet and then heard the door to the cabin shut behind me. Reaching up with my now unsecured hands, I pulled off the blindfold and confirmed that BigTRiXXX had pushed me outside. I was naked except for the collar, nipple clamps, and the dangling cuffs from my wrist.

It took me a moment to truly process what was happening, but I soon realized that BigTRiXXX did not intend to open the door for me. He had his fill with me and tossed me out like a toy he no longer wanted to play with. I felt so used, but at the same time, extremely aroused. Looking around, I saw my small bag on the ground but no sign of the clothes I had worn into the small cabin.

Retrieving my bag, I was happy to see my phone inside. I retrieved the keys to my rental car and then turned to walk over to it. That is when I noticed the trunk of it open. As I got closer, I noticed that my suitcase was also open and looked like it had been rummaged through.

Standing at the open trunk, I took off the collar and clamps. The feeling of blood rushing back into my nipples is indescribable. I also noticed how sore my arms were from being locked behind me for so long as I removed the cuffs. While it was still daylight, it must have been at least an hour since I was inside the cabin, but probably closer to two. My body ached from being used, yet it wasn't a feeling I disliked. It gave me a weird sense of pride to perform well and get what I had hoped to receive in return.

I stashed the items away in my bag and then went to pull out an outfit to put on. It was at that moment that I realized why my suitcase was open. Every pair of underwear (bra and panties) that I had packed were gone. BigTRiXXX must have gone out to my car during one of his "rests" and taken them out of my bag. I thought about returning to the door and asking for them back, but instead decided it would be far naughtier and fun to accept the loss.