Naomi’s Continued Rendezvouses #02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Considering I had packed for a short trip, I didn't have many options to choose from when it came to getting dressed, and to my dismay, those options also seemed to be limited, thanks to BigTRiXXX. It came down to a sundress and a pair of sandals. Every other clothing item was gone. Thankfully, my toiletries bag was still present. Having only a dress to wear for the rest of my time in town would certainly make things more interesting for me.

Once dressed, I closed my suitcase and the trunk before entering the car's driver's seat. Using the mirror in the sunshade, I did my best to fix up my make-up and hair to make myself look somewhat presentable. After all, I still had to check into my hotel room for the night. Grabbing my phone to get the navigation loaded, I noticed that my wallpaper had been changed and instantly knew BigTRiXXX had used my phone during our meet-up.

My phone screen showed a picture of me blindfolded with a big black cock in my mouth. Immediately, seeing the image caused my arousal to swell, and I quickly opened my photos app to see if there were more. To my delight, there were.

I decided to look at them once in my hotel room and opened my navigation. It would take me about 20 minutes to drive down the mountain to my hotel, which was plenty of time to contemplate what I had just experienced and how I truly felt about it. That was my plan, but instead, my hand found its way to my sex and began teasing it while my mind wandered with images of me being used by BigTRiXXX. I had to pull my dress out from under me as I didn't want to leave a wet spot on it.

Arriving at my hotel, I had only one thing on my mind: checking in as fast as I could so I could get myself off in the privacy of my room. That's what I found myself doing five minutes later. It was glorious.

After recovering from my much-needed climax, I finally took stock of everything. I spent over an hour being a fuck toy for two black men while they recorded it. The video, as I knew and wanted, would be posted online. I was now in a city with only a few clothing options and no underwear. Of course, I knew I could buy more, but I didn't feel like that would be part of the experience.

Feeling satisfied with my meet-up with BigTRiXXX, I stripped off my dress and started a shower to refresh. I still had the entire evening and much of the next morning until I had to return to my normal life. I wondered what kind of mischief I could get into until then. As if fated, this would be answered for me when I got out of the shower and saw I had a message from BigTRiXXX waiting for me on my phone.

BigTRiXXX: Here's the link to our video. I don't do much editing, so I get them up quickly. It's set to private right now; I wanted to let you see it before the world does.

Naomi: Oh my God, so fast. I'm going to watch it right now.

I did just that and was shocked. Not so much by the raunchiness of the sex, in which I was seemingly just a vessel for the two black men to stuff their cocks into, but how much BigTRiXXX revealed about me. The video started with them arriving at the cabin and showing me naked and blindfolded in the middle of the room. The camera then walked around the room as BigTRiXXX found my bag in the restroom containing my rental car keys and wallet. He collected it, along with my clothes, and brought them into the main room.

The other man had started a fire in the small wood-burning stove, and the video captured my clothes being tossed inside. My bag was dumped upside down onto the mattress, revealing my wallet and cuff keys. After that, the fucking and use of my holes began. I was aware of and enjoyed all of that at the moment, but there were things I didn't know about because of my blindfold that truly shocked me.

BigTRiXXX, as I knew, had found my phone, but he did more than simply take pictures and videos of me with it. He often held it in front of his camera as I was being used to show photos of me in my normal day-to-day life. Don had done this, too, which was partly the reason I had left my phone unlocked for BigTRiXXX. However, as I watched BigTRiXXX do this, I realized that this video would be available to view to anyone, not just paid customers. I cursed myself for making such a stupid error in judgment. In addition, he recorded himself sending those same photos to himself.

The video also showed how he had taken my car keys and rummaged through my suitcase. I watched as he took the clothes that I had packed and brought them inside to be thrown into the fire. Then, when he was fingering me and getting me to say how much I loved being humiliated and fucked by black cock, and how I wanted everyone to see slutty Naomi, an even bigger shock came.

As he pulled his hand away from my desperate pussy, and I begged for him to get me off, I understood what he meant when he said, "Don't worry, I'm giving you just what you want." In front of the camera, BigTRiXXX held my driver's license to show off my full name, picture, address, and everything else. He exposed and humiliated me completely by letting all his potential viewers see the real me; the slutty Naomi and the private Naomi. While that shocked me and caused me to become extremely terrified, I also found that my hand had found its way to my dripping sex, and I had two fingers plunged deep inside.

However, that wasn't the final shock nor the most exposing. At the end of the video, after he pushed me outside naked and shut the door, a slideshow of pictures began to roll on the screen. It started with just the normal pictures of me that he had sent to himself from my phone. Then he mixed in some of my nudes before showing those side-by-side with my normal ones. As that happened, I noticed that he had included my full name at the bottom of the photos.

My hand was glued to my pussy even though what I was watching was so scary for me. The slideshow progressed to show the images he had me send him in our early chat session. BigTRiXXX also included screenshots of those chats as well. When it came to the picture of me wearing the collar and clamps in front of my house, he placed it by a screenshot of Google Maps for my house in street view. Included was my address at the bottom and my name.

I was in a frenzy as I watched myself get exposed until the video ended with text stating my YouTube channel name and thumbnail of my most recent video. I exploded into another orgasm and convulsed on the floor for a few minutes before returning to reality. When I did, I immediately sent a message to BigTRiXXX.

Naomi: That is so hot, but you can't post that.

BigTRiXXX: Glad you liked it, but tell you what, give me your hotel details, and we can discuss this face-to-face.

Namoi: Okay. Yeah, that works for me.

I then sent my hotel information to him and waited. I didn't quite know what I would say once he arrived, but I knew that if he posted that video, it would out me as a slut for sure. It would be life-changing. As I waited for BigTRiXXX to arrive, I freshened up and put back on my dress. I felt even more exposed for not having on panties or a bra.

Thirty minutes later, there was a knock at my hotel door. I took a moment to gather myself before opening it and greeted the man who had just fucked me and planned to post the session online to expose me. It was the first time I had seen BigTRiXXX in person, and his large frame immediately made me assume a more submissive role. He said nothing as he stepped forward to take away the space between us and then took the nape of my neck in his hand, leaning in for a deep kiss.

I was immediately lost in lust. The worries and thoughts of the video flew out of my head as BigTRiXXX's tongue explored my mouth and his hands moved over my body. Within seconds of me opening the door, he had my dress up and over my ass, and his hand was kneading my ass like it was a dough ball. I didn't resist, though; instead, I ground my hips into his body and kissed him as passionately as possible.

BigTRiXXX began walking us into the room, the door falling shut behind us. Once we were in the middle of the room, he reached with both hands and ripped my dress off my body. He stepped back to admire my naked form, tossing my ruined dress into the corner of the room before asking, "You wanted to talk about the video?"

I was panting as he left me riled up, and it took me a moment to comprehend what he said. After a moment, I replied, "Ah, yes, the video. I don't think you can post it."

"And why is that," BigTRiXXX asked while stepping back toward me.

I retreated to try and keep from getting flustered again and answered, "Because it exposes me."

BigTRiXXX continued walking towards me until I backed up to the window. Standing just inches away, he responded, "That's what you want though. You said as much in the cabin. You want everyone to see your true slut side."

One of his hands gripped my hip while the other pulled open the curtain covering the window. In a swift motion, BigTRiXXX spun me to face the uncovered window and pressed himself behind me.

Into my ear, he raspily said, "You're a slut, and you need to let everyone know. You can't hide it anymore. You love giving yourself to black cock; everything else doesn't matter." His hand found my slit, and his fingers played with my wetness as he spoke. I could only moan in response.

"Look outside, all those people in their cars; they might see the video and would know what a true slut looks like," BigTRiXXX huskily whispered into my ear as he kept stimulating my sex with his fingers.

I stared out at the roadway and parking lot, and my mind filled with visions of the countless strangers watching me on their phones or computers. The thought alone was almost enough to bring me to another climax.

"You said so yourself, you want everyone to know you as the true slut you are. A slut that loves black cock and humiliation," BigTRiXXX added as he slipped two fingers into my slit.

I was panting as BigTRiXXX brought me to a near fever-pitched state of arousal. "Yes, but," I started to reply but wasn't able to finish.

"We both know you want to post the video. You want to post your ultimate humiliation online for every to have access to. You want to be free to be slut Naomi. Post the video," BigTRiXXX stated.

As he spoke, I saw his other hand raise up in the corner of my eye. Turning to look at it, I saw he was holding his phone up. The screen was illuminated and showed his video account with my video on it.

"All you have to do is touch where it says private and switch it to public. Then everyone will get to know the true Naomi," BigTRiXXX instructed. His fingers continued to plunge in and out of my pussy, and my mind raced with everything that was happening.

My mind was still desperately trying to remember that such a video would be life-changing, not only for me but for my husband as well. However, the pleasure from BigTRiXXX's fingers and the arousal of the thought were making it difficult to keep that straight. My slutty side wanted out, and it was currently winning the battle.

As if knowing the internal dialogue going on in my head, BigTRiXXX said, "You know what you really want. Just let go and enjoy. You can be free; all it takes is one little tap, and your true nature can be released."

Without me even realizing it, my hand had slid up the window and was level with his phone. I held it there a moment and looked back out onto the roadway. I watched as more cars drove past in the distance. The idea of them looking up at my window and seeing me as I was made my whole body quiver. I very nearly had another orgasm, but something kept me from stepping over that edge.

Looking back at BigTRiXXX's phone, I knew what it was. Almost as if in an out-of-body experience, I watched as my hand lifted away from the window. My index finger extended out and slowly moved to hover over the phone's bright screen. The tip of my finger stayed just above the word private for a few moments, as if contemplating on its own whether or not to push down. I felt out of control entirely and as if I was only a witness to the actions of my finger.

The moment my finger pressed down and I witnessed the word change from "Private" to "Public," I felt as though an explosion ripped through my entire body. My orgasm sent me thrashing against the cold glass of the window to the point I thought I might break through it. I could just make BigTriXXX's subtle chuckle over my own moans.

In the midst of my powerful climax, he spun me onto the hotel bed. When he returned, I felt him reattaching the handcuffs I had worn earlier at the cabin. He must have found them in my suitcase. In a matter of a few seconds, he had my hands once again secured behind my back, and I was face down, ass up on the bed.

Just as my orgasm started to recede, I felt BigTriXXX's cock slip into my drenched sex, and I was immediately set on the path to my next one. He worked me over with his mighty appendage for the next hour, and I lovingly went along for the ride. When he finally finished by flooding my unprotected pussy with his cum, I was completely spent. I had a day filled with mind-blowing orgasm after mind-blowing orgasm, and my body responded by passing out.

I awoke hours later in the middle of the night, and my arms and wrists were aching. Shaking myself out of my sleepy fog, I realized I was still handcuffed. I lifted my head up and looked to my left and right to see if BigTRiXXX was still around, but from my limited view, I could not see him. With the little energy left in my muscles, I managed to lift myself up to stand on my knees. I then shuffled around to look at the rest of the room. In the chair by the window, BigTRiXXX sat grinning at me. He was naked, and his black snake stood erect in his lap.

"Welcome back to the land of the living," BigTRiXXX said as I turned around to face him. "Just in time, too, your favorite thing is ready. Come and get it while it's hot."

Even though I was still foggy from my sleep, and my body felt fatigued, I began to walk over to him on my knees. It was only a short distance to cover, but one that was made more tricky being handcuffed. As I reached him, BigTRiXXX spread open his legs and used one of his hands to push his stiff cock toward me. I leaned in and kissed the bulbous purple head, tasting the tang of sex on it.

The kiss rapidly turned into licking and then sucking. BigTRiXXX let me do my thing and brought his hand to rest on the back of my head. Occasionally he would grip my hair and guide me to take his cock further into my mouth or to lick his long shaft. It felt so natural to serve him that I honestly got lost in the moment. That was, of course, until he spoke again.

"You truly are a natural slut. Just like you said in the video."

His mention of the video brought everything back to the forefront of my mind, and I stopped what I was doing to look at BigTRiXXX. He gripped into my hair to hold my mouth on his cock before continuing.

"Yeah, the video is doing really well. Probably my best-performing video in terms of view count. Already close to 10k in just a few hours. Everyone loves seeing the true Naomi. In fact, because it is so popular, I uploaded it to a few more sites also and dropped links in different forums online. You're the buzz of the slutty wife world."

Hearing all of that, I got an uneasy feeling in my stomach as I tried to ponder just what this would mean for my life going forward. I was exposed, and now I would have to live with it. But I also knew it was entirely my own doing. Coming to that conclusion, my pussy gushed with arousal.

BigTRiXXX had a way of picking up on just how much I enjoyed the humiliation and depravity of it all as he then said, "Let's record a quick thank you video for all your fans. You can express your gratitude for them watching the real you while you suck my dick"

His other hand held up his phone, and I knew exactly what he wanted. "What do you wanna say to all your fans slut," BigTRiXXX asked while pulling up on my hair to dislodge my mouth from his meat.

"Oh my god, I wanna say thank you. Thank you, everyone, for watching me be my true slutty self. It feels so surreal that everyone knows the true Naomi now. That my true slut self has been let out. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy what I have to offer," I spilled out organically.

He allowed me to take his cock back into my mouth, and I continued to blow him like the slut I was. After a few minutes, BigTRiXXX pushed my head away and stood up. Gripping his thick cock in his free hand, he pumped it until it spewed a gooey load of cum onto my face. He wiped the tip of his prick on my nose to clean it of the last remnant of the sticky load and then asked, "What do you have to say now, Naomi?"

Through the ejaculate that draped over my eyebrows to my cheeks, I could see he was still holding his phone up and was recording me. Knowing what he expected and accepting my new life, I put on a smile and said, "Thank you so much, BigTRiXXX. I feel honored to be one of your video hoes. Thank you for letting me experience your big black cock, and take your cum in my holes. And thank you for helping me free my true slut self for all to see."

BigTRiXXX laughed as he let his hand holding the phone drop. He then said, "You really are something else." I then watched as he walked over to retrieve my phone from the table. He stood in front of me, working on it for a moment before he said, "Smile."

I again put on a big smile as he took a picture of my cum-covered face.

"I'm gonna send that one to your hubby. Let him see that you are doing well," BigTRiXXX explained. "Oh, by the way, your YouTube channel has blown up with a bunch of new subscribers. You're almost at 100,000. I think the viewers of your video, with me, have found an interest in scrapbooking. And based on some of the comments they are leaving with links to your slutty videos, you might be seeing some of your original subscribers becoming fans of slutty Naomi too."

BigTRiXXX turned my phone to show me my YouTube app, and I was shocked to see how many new subscribers I had. However, I had mixed feelings as I knew that was because of the exposing video that I personally published. My pussy gushed. If this is to be my new life, I think I am going to like it.