Naomi’s Continued Rendezvouses #02

Story Info
Naomi seeks out a new adventure and gets exactly that
11k words
4.8
4.8k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/16/2024
Created 03/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi's Continued Rendezvouses #2

Author's Note: To all the naysayers from the previous Naomi series, these are fictional stories. If it isn't for you, there is no need to read it. So, if you read on and then leave a negative comment, I'll know that you just haven't owned that you genuinely want to experience something resembling the story.

For everyone else, I hope you enjoy the continued story of Naomi. Thank you for taking the time to read, and as always, feel free to leave a comment about what you would like to see in future stories.

After the meet-up with Don, saying my sex life changed would be an understatement. I had provided my husband with his first "complete" orgasm in a long while after watching the video of my encounter with Don, but since then, I have continued teasing him and only bringing him to "ruined" orgasms. To my surprise, he did not complain and was actively a part of my continuing to seek out more black lovers. Thus solidifying that we both understood that, for the time being, I was "black only."

We set up dates for me with several other black men, and though none of those encounters were recorded, I enjoyed them very much. The lack of a camera present made each meeting feel different than it had been with Geo and Don. To try and tap into those feelings, I had a few of the men take pictures of me with them using my cell phone, and while I loved looking back at them, it just wasn't the same.

In addition to the lack of camera use with my other ebony suitors, they seemed less domineering and rough with me. Yes, they all were amazing specimens of the male human form and cocks to match, but each seemed a little timid to take control and use me as both Geo and Don had. I thought about this and concluded that Geo and Don had tapped into something within me that I didn't truly realize about myself.

I desire to be dominated. I enjoy rough sex. I like to be a slut. I wish to be used like a slut. I even get off on being humiliated and degraded.

I wasn't sure how deep those desires went, but Geo and Don touched and explored them with me, and I could sense that I wanted to explore them further.

As the weeks passed, I began searching for another encounter that could meet the needs missing from the other men I had hooked up with after Don. I needed another meet-up with a powerful black man who made videos in which he sexually dominated women. Doing the only thing I could think to do, I began scouring porn sites online, searching for such a man.

My search started timidly enough, but soon, I found myself watching videos of mostly white women being used as mere vessels of pleasure for black men. I loved it, but the only problem was that it didn't seem like the videos belonged to specific individuals. Rather, they appeared to be reuploaded by other people to share their favorite scenes or push the narrative of black cock dominance. However, the more I searched and watched, the more I desired to be treated like the women in those videos.

Eventually, my endless searching paid off. I found a few videos that fit the mood and theme I was looking for, and the same person put them all out. Looking at their profile on the video site, I reached out to establish contact.

While I felt relief that I finally found what I was looking for, I was still hesitant about contacting them. Those videos, while extremely erotic, definitely contained a heavy push of black male dominance, but each video also included a level of exposure for the women in the video.

Of course, I wasn't looking to truly have myself exposed as the women in his videos were, and I hesitated to reach out to him. However, my desperation to find someone similar to this person to make a video with pushed me to do just that. I sent him a private message explaining that I was a fan of his videos and would be interested in potentially making videos with him. When I hit the send button on that first email, my heart fluttered as I wondered if I was making a mistake. I reasoned that I hadn't committed to anything yet and could back out at any moment.

He responded three days later and simply sent me a link to a private text app he used to communicate through. Having already resolved that I would at least see how setting up a video with him would be, I took the next step down that path. I clicked the link he sent and set up my account on the app. In my initial message, I wrote, "Thanks for replying. I truly do enjoy your videos."

Moments later, the man replied, and our initial exchange was as follows:

BigTRiXXX: So, you wanna be in one of my videos?

Naomi: Yeah, I think so. But I have some reservations.

BigTRiXXX: Have you done something like this before, or would this be your first time?

Naomi: Yeah, I filmed a few videos with other guys.

BigTRiXXX: What's your name?

Naomi: It's Naomi.

BigTRiXXX: Send me the links to your videos so I can get a sense of who you are.

Figuring there wasn't any harm in him seeing the available videos, I sent him links to the free promo videos that Geo and Don released.

BigTRiXXX: I'll give them a watch and get back to you.

That was it. That was our first conversation, and I got nothing back from BigTriXXX for another two days. I didn't want to come off as over-eager or pushy, so I resolved to wait him out. In the meantime, I figured that if he was going to watch my videos, I could at least watch his videos some more. Doing so only increased my arousal and desire, so I was even more excited when he finally texted back.

BigTRiXXX: Watched your vids. You are a hot little bitch.

Naomi: Thank you.

BigTRiXXX: What's the deal with the masks?

Naomi: Just trying to keep my identity private.

BigTRiXXX: Don't want your friends knowing you a slut for big black cocks?

Naomi: Yeah, something like that.

BigTRiXXX: And you're married?

Naomi: Yes.

BigTRiXXX: He don't care that you're a big slut on the internet?

I didn't initially care for his rude talk. Calling me a bitch and slut without knowing me well was a little off-putting. However, I didn't say anything to him about it as I didn't want to derail a potential hook-up before it could get started.

Naomi: No, he doesn't mind. He helps find men for me and sets up dates.

BigTRiXXX: Ha, no shit. That's some crazy ass white boy shit right there. Good for him letting his white hoe wife get what she really needs; big black cock.

BigTRiXXX: Send me some pictures of yourself. I want a better look at what you are working with.

He wasn't asking me; he was telling me. It was very straightforward, but I wasn't mad about it. After all, I had been searching for just this type of interaction. I wanted to see how much dominance I was comfortable with and decided this guy might help me explore my limits. So, I playfully responded to his demand.

Naomi: My videos weren't enough for you?

BigTRiXXX: No bitch, I need some pictures of just you. I want to see that slutty white body of yours without it being black dicked.

Naomi: Okay, give me a second.

I knew I would send the pictures, but his harsh text in return made me want to send them even more. It's weird; I should have balked at his vulgar words, but my desires grew. I took my clothes off as I was home alone and then began to pose in my bedroom mirror to snap nude selfies. After cropping them to remove my head and face, I sent them to him.

BigTRiXXX: Why no face?

Naomi: As I said earlier, I want to keep my identity secret.

BigTRiXXX: Shit, I ain't gonna share these pics. Let me see that sexy face.

Naomi: You promise?

BigTRiXXX: If you don't want me to, I won't.

Not entirely thinking with a clear head, more so with my over-aroused sex, I resent the pictures uncropped.

BigTRiXXX: There you go. Was that so hard for you slut? You got a beautiful smile and sexy eyes. Shouldn't hide them, especially if you wanna be my next video hoe.

BigTRiXXX: That's what you want, isn't it? That's why you contacted me, right?

Naomi: Yes.

BigTRiXXX: Then tell me. Let me know you want that.

Naomi: I want to be in a video with you.

BigTRiXXX: Nah. That's not it. Tell me what you really want.

I had to think about what he was asking for a moment. What did he want me to type? After a bit, I realized the answer and typed my reply.

Naomi: I want to be your next video hoe. I want to be a slut for you.

BigTRiXXX: Prove it. Send me another picture of yourself naked, holding a piece of paper that says that. Make sure you use my name too.

He continued his forward demands, and I found my body responding. I quickly went in search of a piece of paper and a marker. Securing them, I jotted in bold letters, "I want to be BigTRiXXX's video hoe." I then posed for another nude selfie, holding the sign beside my smiling face. I sent the photo without giving myself any time to think about it.

BigTRiXXX: Perfect. I'll be in touch.

Much like our first conversation, our second conversation ended suddenly without further discussing an actual meeting. Also, as before, BigTRiXXX didn't contact me again for a few days. I was left to analyze everything between us in my head. Heck, I hadn't even learned his real name. He knew mine and had uncropped naked pictures of me already. So far, my interaction with BigTRiXXX hadn't been anything like the standard operating procedure that Geo and Don had when I reached out to them. My desire to explore my limits clouded my judgment, and I followed whatever BigTRiXXX asked me.

Rather than be concerned with the rashness of my behavior, I instead found myself rewatching all of BigTRiXXX's videos as I waited for him to get back in touch with me. By the time he did, I was like a primed pump of arousal, ready to spew. I was putty in his hands; however, I didn't know it yet.

BigTRiXXX: How you doing, hoe?

Naomi: I'm good. I thought you forgot about me.

BigTRiXXX: Haha. Did the hoe miss me?

Naomi: Something like that.

BigTRiXXX: Don't worry, I had some business to take care of. But, back to you, what are you doing right now?

Naomi: Just something for work.

BigTRiXXX: Onlyfans?

Naomi: Ha, no. I don't have an Onlyfans, but I am about to record a video.

After hitting send, I regretted typing that. I didn't want to give away more of my personal life to him, but once I cracked that door, he pulled it open.

BigTRiXXX: A video? You about to get black dicked down?

Naomi: No. Not that kind of video.

BigTRiXXX: What then?

Naomi: A video podcast for my business.

BigTRiXXX: Oh yeah? What's the name?

I'm not sure why, but I sent him the name of my YouTube channel. For a few minutes, he didn't respond, and I was left to ponder what exactly I was doing, continuing to conversate with him.

BigTRiXXX: Scrapbooking? That's your thing when you ain't being a hoe?

Naomi: Yeah, that and other crafty things.

BigTRiXXX: Well, shit, I won't keep you from your video. I was just seeing if you were still interested in doing a video with me.

Naomi: Yes. When and where would be a good time?

BigTRiXXX: We can talk about that another time. I'll let you get back to what you were doing.

Naomi: No, it's okay. I can talk about it now. I can push this back.

BigTRiXXX: Patience hoe, we will figure it all out in time. You're an eager bitch ain't you. In the meantime, how about you do something naughty in your video today to show your willingness to be in a video with me?

Naomi: I don't know. I can't post anything naughty. I would lose my followers and maybe even get banned on YouTube.

BigTRiXXX: Yeah, I know that. I was thinking of something more secretive that only you and I would know about.

Namoi: Okay, what do you have in mind?

BigTRiXXX: Looking at your other videos, I see that you film yourself sitting, but the camera only shows you from about the waist up. I want you to film your video today, naked from the waist down.

Naomi: Oh my, that would be naughty. I think I could do that.

BigTRiXXX: Great, but to prove that you do, use the video chat in this app to live stream yourself recording the podcast half naked. It's only you and me on this chat thread, so I will be the only one to see it.

His push to have me stream myself caused a bit of reservations, but upon looking into the app's functionality, I understood that he was right; only he would be able to see the video. Before I responded, I had already started removing my pants.

Naomi: Oh my god. I can't believe it, but I will do it. This is wild.

BigTRiXXX: Yeah, it is, but you'll love it. To further prove why you are doing it, write on your inner thighs, "BigTRiXXX's Video Hoe."

Naomi: Okay, anything else?

BigTRiXXX: If the urge finds you, feel free to play with yourself while you work. I'll be in touch after you upload the video.

Again, I was left to my thoughts. Thankfully, I had something more to distract myself from, even if I was to perform a naughty secret for an online man I didn't know much about. Having already removed my pants, I retrieved a marker from my desk and wrote the requested words on my thighs. Taking a deep breath and ensuring my framing was right, I started the livestream on my phone and then began recording my podcast on my camera.

After a half hour of recording and another hour of editing, my latest video podcast was uploaded for my many subscribers. To say that the constant reminder of being naked from the waist down wasn't constantly on my mind during the process would be highly inaccurate. By the time I finished recording, I had left a wet spot on the fabric of the chair I was sitting on, and while I watched back the recording during the editing process, I could sense a level of tension in my demeanor.

However, despite my uneasiness with the task, I was filled with excitement nearly unmatched by anything I had experienced. I stayed bottomless even after finishing the video and posting it online, as it was too difficult to keep my fingers from playing with my slick sex. True to his word, BigTRiXXX texted me after my video was published.

BigTRiXXX: You did a good job of keeping your naughty secret. But I could see in the live stream how wet you got, and your fingers certainly seemed to enjoy themselves.

Naomi: Thank you. I am so frazzled by it but equally turned on. I'm still not wearing my pants.

BigTRiXXX: Prove it. Send me a picture.

I didn't write my response but instead complied with his request and snapped a quick picture to send him.

BigTRiXXX: You can do better than that. Go pull your video up on your TV and snap a selfie in front of it. Make sure I can see what you wrote on your thighs, too.

Naomi: Oh God. Okay. Give me a moment.

I was on autopilot. With my phone in hand, I walked out of my office and into my living room. I quickly opened the YouTube app and started my most recent video. As it played, I got my phone propped up and set the timer to capture the picture BigTRiXXX requested. I sent it off after reviewing the image and was pleasantly surprised by how well it turned out.

BigTRiXXX: That's a good hoe. If I were there now, I would love to have you sucking my cock while I watch your podcast. Get to see both sides of you.

Naomi: That would be so hot. Having to be slutty for you while you watch me act prim and proper.

BigTRiXXX: You like that, don't you? You love having this naughty secret life.

Naomi: Yes. It turns me on so much to act like slut in private while being the proper lady in real life.

BigTRiXXX: I don't think you act like a slut. You are a slut, and are acting like the proper lady. Be honest with yourself.

Namoi: The more I do things like this, the more I realize that might be the case.

BigTRiXXX: Maybe one day your slut life won't have to be private.

Naomi: While that would make things easier, I don't know if that could ever happen.

BigTRiXXX: Oh, it could happen. You just need to let go and accept it.

Naomi: Maybe, but that is scary.

BigTRiXXX: Just imagine how aroused you'd get if your 40-plus thousand subscribers watched you taking black dick.

Naomi: Oh God. That sounds so risky and so hot, but it would ruin me.

BigTRiXXX: Nah, you would finally be able to promote what you are best at, serving black men. Tell me I ain't right.

Naomi: I must admit, I do love to serve black men and let my slutty side out with them.

BigTRiXXX: Yeah, you do. By the way, I left you a comment on your newest video.

My eyes shot wide open at BigTRiXXX's last message. I had to pull up the comments and see what he said quickly. I found his comment easily since the video had only been posted for less than an hour. Upon doing so, my eyes again shot wide open, and my jaw dropped.

Using the same username, BigTRiXXX commented, "Not used to seeing you like this, but I guess that's our secret, isn't it." Going back to the chat app, I typed a response.

Naomi: Oh my God! How could you leave that comment?

BigTRiXXX: What? It ain't nothing wrong. I could've posted a link to one of your slutty videos instead, but I thought this the better option.

Naomi: No. Please don't post a link.

BigTRiXXX: Don't worry, I won't. If anyone is going to out you, it will be you. Now show me you understand it was a harmless comment, and reply to it with a winking emoji.

My heart fluttered with the idea of BigTRiXXX posting a link to one of my videos with Geo or Don. It was scary to think about, but at the same time, I found myself starting to fantasize about what that would be like. Shaking myself out of such thoughts, I returned to BigTRiXXX's recent comment and replied as he requested. To my shock, he quickly responded with a black thumbs-up emoji and a video camera emoji. I knew he was playing a dangerous game with me, but I was riled up and quickly texted him to that extent.

Naomi: You're bad. I'm practically leaking. When are we making our video?

BigTRiXXX: Soon. I just like to play with my hoes some before the main event. In fact, what is your address? I have something to send you that I think you will enjoy.

Naomi: Oooh, it is naughty?

BigTRiXXX: You'll see when you get it. So do you want it?

Naomi: Yes, please.

I sent BigTRiXXX my address, not concerned that he now had my home address.

BigTRiXXX: Perfect. I'll send it out later today. Hit me up when you get it.

As had become his habit, BigTRiXXX left the chat, and I found myself pondering another erotically charged interaction without much progress made toward a meeting. Of course, I was curious about what he would be sending me, but I had to push that out of my mind as I realized I was still bottomless in my living room while my most recent podcast played on the T.V. behind me. Not wanting to let a good thing go to waste, I pleasured myself to orgasm before cleaning myself up.

Four days after our last text exchange, the package BigTRiXXX said he was sending arrived at my door. I looked to see if the shipping label had his name, but I only saw a P.O. Box number. Ripping open the padded envelope, I found a small box within. Being eager to find out what was inside, I opened it and was initially confused by what I found inside.

It was a leather strip with two metal chains attached to it. Upon further investigation, I determined it was a collar with attached nipple clamps. Once I figured that out, I became excited thinking about what it would be like to wear the item. And, without thinking about it, I pulled my top off and got the collar on. The subtle pinch of the clamps was a slightly painful new experience for me, but one I found I enjoyed.

With the collar and clamps fitted, I texted BigTRiXXX that I had received my gift.

Naomi: I got your gift. I love it. I'm wearing it already.

Feeling cheeky, I snapped a quick selfie of myself with the new accessories and sent it to him as well. To my surprise, it didn't take long for him to reply.