Naomi's Convention Rendevous - Vid 01

Story Info
A wife goes to a convention but with an added surprise.
6.6k words
4.45
25.9k
60

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want you to blur my face like the other women, but I am not entirely comfortable with people knowing who I am. Can I wear a mask when we meet?"

~~~~~~~~~~~

I chose a delicate black lace eye mask for the first meeting. It covers like a blindfold, tied in the back, but is sheer so I can see through it, and he will be able to see my eyes. From the pictures online, it looked like it did a good enough job of covering the model's identity. However, I am unsure as I stand, looking at myself in the bathroom mirror of my hotel room. I use the facial recognition function on my phone, which only slightly fails to identify me. It doesn't recognize me on the first attempt, but I reset it, and on the second attempt, my phone unlocks.

I'm still figuring out what else to do, so I mull over backing out altogether. As I remind myself what I am doing here, I think about how I never liked the videos on his site in which the women's faces were blurred. I want my video with him to be different. That was the reason for the mask, but it didn't do enough to conceal my identity. The thought of not going through with the meeting didn't sit right. I had taken time and effort to plan everything out with him.

The desire to do this grew since I stumbled onto his content after scrolling through Reddit. Finding his website and page about setting up a meeting with him, I knew I had to make it a reality. After I reached out to him, which included sending nude pictures of myself, we began communicating back and forth. Eventually, we settled on the details of a plan.

I scheduled to meet him during the same weekend as a conference I was to attend. However, I had withheld from my husband my plan to get together with a man while I was away. Geo and I scheduled to meet each day, including before I left, and record a new video for his website each time. That would be three meetings and three videos.

Thus, keeping my identity private was essential to me, but I couldn't see how that would be possible with the mask being so sheer. Holding my phone up again, it struggles to recognize me, which is all the proof I need to proceed. Two out of three unlock attempts had failed. Of course, both failures had been as I quickly pulled my phone up before my face and still needed to steady it. But those facts didn't make it to my head, so I turned and exited the bathroom.

I have to finish getting ready for our first meeting. We had discussed what our meetings would entail, but what I was to wear for arrival was left to me.

I wanted to ensure he knew I was committed to the plan, so I decided to wear very little over.

My chosen outfit for the first meeting is a sexy, strappy black lingerie set with open breast cups and an open crotch g-string. It looks more like a harness of sorts than a négligée. I chose a long, white overcoat to go over the minimal garments. Another addition to the outfit was a pair of strappy, black high heels.

That was all I would wear to meet him. I would have to leave my hotel and take a car to his hotel. The amount of time in public while wearing so little scared me and excited me. The amount of time in public while wearing so few clothes frightened me and excited me. In addition to the general public, I was likely to bump into someone I knew because of the conference, making things more interesting.

I am a mini-celebrity amongst the people in my niche industry. With nearly 30,000 followers on Instagram and Youtube, most people in my line of work are familiar with who I am and are fans of my work. Meeting fans in the hotel lobby while nearly naked made my knees shake.

The time made me move those thoughts to the back burner as we were set to meet at seven. I had thirty minutes to get dressed and get to his hotel on the other side of downtown. My outfit's minimalism was beneficial, as it wouldn't take long to be ready. In a matter of minutes, I was prepared to go. Slipping only my phone and room key into my coat pocket, I left the privacy of my room.

As if the universe wanted me to squirm more before meeting up with him, I ran into a group of fans while on the elevator. It was four middle-aged women that were all very excited to meet me. I tried to remain cordial while we rode the elevator together, though I was freaking out inside. If only they knew what I was wearing under my coat. They asked me to join them for dinner at the hotel restaurant, which I politely declined by indicating I was on my way to meet a friend. They understood but insisted I at least pose for a picture with them.

Reaching the lobby, my fans and I exited the elevator and went to the decorative fountain at its center. One of the women asked another hotel guest to take the picture, and once they agreed, we stood in front of the water feature. I was in the middle, with two women on either side. I felt a woman wrap her arm around my waist on my left, and I hoped she couldn't feel what little I was wearing beneath my coat.

The picture only took a second, and I was able to part their company shortly after that. It wasn't until I was waiting outside for my car that I felt just how slick my uncovered pussy was. It was already a thrill for me, and I hadn't even gotten to the main event yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~

I am standing outside his hotel door after putting on my sheer mask and knocking. My heart is racing, and my legs begin to quiver with nerves and excitement. I have never done anything like this, nothing so blatantly sexual, especially without my husband's knowledge or encouragement. My mind is yelling for me to run away, to back out. However, I don't get the chance, as the door opens before me within seconds. Just as we had laid out beforehand, I see Geo standing on the threshold, already holding up a camera and recording me.

"Come on in," Geo says politely and gestures me into the room. He is dressed casually in jeans and a tight-fitting v-neck t-shirt. I walk into the room, stopping before reaching the bed, and then turn back to face him and the peering lens of the video camera. My heart beats faster, and I feel a flush go through my body. After closing the door to the room, I watch as he approaches me. I say nothing as I wait for him to take the lead.

I am in awe of how much bigger he is than me. I am 5'4' and weigh just over a hundred pounds. He towers over me by more than a foot. My shoulders are level with his abdomen, and he's well-built. His tight-fitting shirt shows off the muscle definition underneath.

"May I take your coat," he asks.

It's the moment of truth. Removing my coat would leave me in nothing but highly revealing lingerie, leaving no doubt about my intentions. Taking a steadying breath and setting my bag down on the floor, my hands reach up to pull free the tie of my coat. There is little resistance, and it is very quickly undone. I turn my back, and as I do, I feel Geo's hand reach for the coat collar as I slip my arms out of the sleeves. In a matter of seconds, the only bit of concealing clothing is gone, and I am standing before the man I have only ever conversed with online, nearly naked. Looking into the camera lens, I tremble from the idea that once he uploads the video, countless thousand other strangers would also enjoy the same vision of me.

Geo tosses my coat into the corner of the room to land in a heap of fabric. "Very nice," he responds, visually scanning my erotic outfit. "Why don't you introduce yourself and explain why you are here dressed like this to me and my audience?"

His question is part of our planning. He told me he wanted me to speak to him and the camera erotically and truthfully during our sessions. It was his way of making me feel more engaged when he told me. We didn't have a script, but I had an idea based on viewing his other videos of what he was expecting of me. So, without much thought, I was able to respond.

"My name is Naomi, and I'm here to be used by you sexually. This outfit makes it easier for everyone involved." It wasn't until after I said it that I realized I had given my actual name instead of the fake name I had planned on providing for added anonymity. Not wanting to cause an issue, I don't say anything and hope it won't end up being as exposing as I fear it could be.

"Well, I think you made an excellent choice in the outfit to achieve your goal," he replied. "You certainly have a very sexy body. I love your perky tits and your juicy ass. Why don't you help me out of my clothes, and we can get this thing moving?"

He walked around me while keeping the camera focused on me and sat on the bed. That is when I noticed two other cameras set up in the room on tripods. He was making sure he could capture the action from multiple angles. I smirked at how professional it was and stepped toward him to begin peeling his t-shirt off his muscular frame. His chest and abdominal muscles almost pop out at me as I get his shirt off, and I am transfixed by just how dark his ebony skin is compared to my soft creamy complexion. I reach out and run my hands over his defined torso, feeling the warmth of his body on my palms. It feels so sensual to touch him and know that he will soon be experiencing me in ways only my husband has and in ways he wishes.

My hands make their way down to the button on his jeans, causing me to instinctively drop to my knees and show my readiness to submit. As I begin to unfasten the button, he starts asking me questions.

"I see you have a ring on your finger. Does that mean you are married," he asks first.

"Yes, ten years now," I answer.

He continues by asking, "where is your husband now?"

"He's back home in Arizona," is my answer as I open his jeans, unfastening each button on the button fly.

"Does he know you are here," he asks with his next question.

"He knows I'm here for the convention, but he doesn't know that I am here to also be with you," I answer honestly while at the same time tugging his loose jeans over his hips.

"Will he be mad to know you are here with me," he questions further.

I give a short and playful answer in reply, "I hope not."

Continuing getting his jeans off, I pull them down and then fold them as I had with his shirt, starting a pile of his clothes next to me on the floor. His legs, like his torso and arms, are bulging with muscles. They look powerful. Again, I let my hands run up his thick thighs, this time working their way back up to his waist and the top of his snug-fitting red boxer briefs. His tight-fitting underwear does nothing to hide the massive bulge eager to escape beneath the cotton fabric. I'm keen to release it and feast my eyes on it for the first time in person. I had spent plenty of time looking at it in his photos and videos, but there is no substitute for being in the same room.

My fingers grip the waistband of his briefs, and I tug them down. Little by little, more of his impressive package is revealed. When I finally get the whole thing exposed, it springs out in freedom and bounces semi-erect inches from my face. I hold off immediately, grasping the mighty manhood before me, and finish pulling down his underwear. As I had with his pants and shirt, I folded them and placed them on the pile. Now all my focus is back on the still-growing erection bobbing in front of me. It's thick, long, and dark, and I salivate at what it must feel like in my hands, mouth, or sex. Almost shyly, I reach my left hand up to grab ahold of his cock, and I moan in appreciation and awe at how large it feels in my hand.

"Do you like it," he asks, drawing my attention back to the fact that I'm still being recorded.

While starting to stroke his pole, I reply, "yes, I do. It's so much bigger than I realized."

"Have you ever been with a black man before," he questions?

"No, I have never been with a black man before, and I have never been with anyone with a cock as big and thick as yours," I answer truthfully, reaching up to take hold of his nearly fully erect penis with both of my hands.

With two hands gripping his appendage, there were still left a few more inches uncovered. I run my two hands up and down his thick shaft, feeling the veins pulse in my palms and my fingertips. His bulbous head shines purple as it starts to leak precum. It's this sight that I can no longer hold back and move in to plant an open-mouth kiss on the glistening helmet. The slippery, sticky taste is superb, and it does the trick to ignite my desire further to engulf as much of his cock with my mouth. I quickly became aware, though, that it was not an easy task to take on because of the staggering size of his penis. I am not put off, though, and I slowly work around his cock to get accustomed to its length and girth.

He lets me explore and have fun for a few minutes before he reaches down with his free hand and pulls his cock up and away from my mouth and hands. I look to him for direction, and he smiles at seeing the look of need and desire in my eyes.

"You certainly are an eager slutwife, that's for sure. Let me see you give my balls some special attention now," Geo explains.

I have no problem with this and have my tongue out and lapping at one of his bulbous jewels as soon as he is finished speaking. His sack is neatly shaved, and I am soon entranced with giving it pleasure with my mouth. As I take each ball into my mouth to savor them, he lets go of his cock, allowing it to drop onto and rest on my face. Because of its size, the mass covers almost my entire face. As I continue to give his scrotum my oral treatment, I can feel my dainty mask shift around on my face under the weight of his cock. I am concerned that it will move so much that it will no longer cover my eyes, but I don't stop as I am entirely in the zone. Instead, I reach up with my hand and make sure it is still in the proper place. Satisfied that it is in place, I can push the worry away and refocus on the task.

After juggling his sack in my mouth for a few minutes, I feel him move. He brings his feet onto the bed, giving me more access to his ballsack. I respond by becoming more enthusiastic about my duty. Soon his balls are coated with my saliva, and it begins to soak into the bed. He gradually pulls his legs back by hooking his arms underneath them. This maneuver pulls his now spit-shined testicles away from me and presents me with his ass and dark hole in their place. The video camera is pointed directly at my face, and I stare back at it behind the lace covering my eyes.

"Go ahead. Show me how nasty you want to be," Geo says instructively.

In our online conversations, I told him I wanted him to push me to be as slutty as possible. I expressed that if I was going to do this, I wanted an experience like never before. He asked about my limits, and I told him only three; no scat, no injury, and no animals. I informed him that I was open to trying anything with him. Five minutes into meeting him for the first time, he was already testing me to see just how truthful I was being with him.

Already emboldened by my actions so far and aroused to a level I barely recognized, I smiled for the camera and pushed my tongue out to lick between his parted cheeks. Once my tongue touches his puckered hole, a spark ignites within me, and I engulf myself in rimming this man on camera. I use my hands to spread open his ass more and allow me to lick and suck around his asshole.

Knowing that he was filming me doing such a depraved act and that I had agreed to let him post it on his website for anyone to pay to view should have triggered alarm bells to go off in my head. But instead, it drove me wild with arousal. I was willingly doing something that an average woman would never think to do, an act that would likely appall my thousands of fans on Instagram and Youtube, yet I loved every second of it. I was freely giving myself over to a man to be his to use sexually, however, he desired.

Whenever I feel my forehead nudge into his taut ball sack or my tongue pierces his sphincter, it drives me wild with desire. It makes me want to push myself further and show off my pleasure in the depraved action. I move a hand up to stroke his erection above my head and start talking to him and the camera.

"Fuck, you taste so good."

"I never licked an ass before, but now I can't get enough of yours."

"I feel so slutty, but I love it."

He lets me do my thing while continuing to record every moment with the camera. Eventually, he sits back up, letting his big pole fall onto my spit-glistened face.

"That's good for now. It's time for me to get to know you better," he says as I kneel between his legs with his monstrous cock on my face.

With the swiftness of a trained athlete, he stands up and swings his leg over my head. Before I can react, his free hand grips me by the arm and pulls me to a standing position. The blur of movement causes adrenaline to course through my body before he guides me onto the bed to lay on my back. As I try to recover from the rapid change in my position, I watch as he drops to his knees at the edge of the bed. His free hand grips one of my thighs and quickly pulls me down so my ass rests right in front of him. The camera is set down on the bed next to me, and then I feel it; his tongue runs the length of my slick slit. I let out a low moan in response to signal my delight.

He shows his prowess at cunnilingus as his tongue flicks over my clit and his fingers push their way into my eager pussy. A rhythm soon builds, and before I know it, my first orgasm of the evening hits. My body shakes, and I scream out in pleasure at the rudeness of the explosion of ecstasy. It only took Geo a couple of minutes to bring me to such a powerful climax, and as I slowly continue to ride the waves of it and recover, I know that I will be having a night filled with new levels of sexual pleasure.

Sensing movement from Geo, I open my eyes and look down at him as he stands up. His impressive member is still rock hard and swings in front of him as he retakes hold of the camera. Grabbing his meaty cock with his free hand, Geo looks at me and asks, "Ready for this?"

I nod my head and reply, "Yes. I think I am."

Tilting my head up and off the bed, I watch as he guides his thick, long prick to my smooth, shaved sex. After my orgasm, lubrication isn't an issue, and we have already discussed him not needing to wear a condom because I was on the pill. The bulbous head of his penis pushes into and parts my puffy pussy lips, causing me to gasp from the new stretching sensation. It is the most enormous cock I have ever allowed to penetrate me, and I will undoubtedly need time to get accustomed to feeling it. Slowly, he does just that, inching his pole into me little by little, allowing me to get comfortable.

The few seconds it takes for Geo to allow me to accommodate comfortably to his prize feel to last longer than they do. Once his pelvis is pressed into my thighs and ass, he begins building his rhythm. With each outstroke, I can feel the empty void left behind, but Geo refills the open space more forcefully on his instroke. I am in a constant straight of moaning from the dick drilling of a lifetime. His free hand grips my leg and pulls me to meet his deep thrusts. I can feel his massive cock deep, and everything starts to become a blur as he fucks me toward my second orgasm of the evening.

~~~~~~~~~~~

My second orgasm may have just been the constant feeling for the rest of the night. Geo used me just as I had watched him do with the many women on his website, and I freely gave myself to him while enjoying every second of the experience. I was so into the moment that it wasn't until I was watching the video Geo had uploaded to his website a few weeks later that I realized just how raw and slutty I was that night. I also noticed that he had chosen to upload the first of what would be three videos in a slightly different format than his past videos.

12