All Comments on 'Naomi's Convention Rendevous - Vid 01'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

So let’s talk about how you lost your fans, ruined your reputation and damaged your marriage.

Fans are fickle. You made porn and let your identity be known along with your bane. 4aChsn is full of people who live to shit on others.

Now everyone knows you cheated on your husband, making him the object of derision and men will see you as a cheater snd their wives will see you as a threat.

Your marriage: you gave your best to another man, performing for him in ways that you never did for him and all you gave him was a handjob.

Eventudlly the insecurities will eat away at the walls of your marriage like termites in a wood house.

So it begs the question: was it worth it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

not at all possible

subcuck52subcuck52over 1 year ago

I loved Naomi's story. She is the hotwife this cuckwannabe wants his wife to become.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

I wonder how much hubby will enjoy raising her black baby, not to mention STD's?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Might have been good, but when I read the part about licking his ass (gross) I went no further and came to the comments to give it one star.

Elena90Elena9011 months ago

Heya.. thank you for the new Storyline.. it looks very promising and as usual, the flow and pacing of the story is very good and the naughtiness is very entertaining and arousing (for me). Love it.. keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, don't need to read the rest of the story. He pushes her and pushes her which she then agrees to show her face. All the pieces fall together and she finally gets noticed. Then she will be faced with more black cock than even she could ever have. She loses a lot of her fan base although not sure what kind of convention she goes to (I am guessing some kind of cosplay). Anyway she gets pregnant but has no clue who the father is but the kid will be black. Her husband loses his job but he is still loving her as he only gets to see her videos.

tmpforumtmpforum4 months ago

I agree with some comments saying the direction of the story is clear. But it is the way it is told that matters. The good scores: the first person narrator, the tension of exposure that Naomi simultaneously fears and likes, the selection of the sex scenes which avoids repetitions or boring mechanics of sex.

I don't care much for the character to be called slut or unquestionable submission. I like more reluctance on her part.

I don't understand part of criticism. Of course, this is not real life and Naomi's one is a very stupid behavior with pregnacy risk, riuned social life, etc. The purpose of stories like that is exploring fantasies, also the most unlikely. Suspension of disbelief is a contract between writer and reader: you accept something impossible or unlikely in the story to see what or how (sometimes it is more important) can happens. That's it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous