Naomi's Convention Rendevous - Vid 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Firstly, there was a title scene that I had never seen in any of his other videos that flashed words in big white letters on a black background. The words "Hotwifes," "Cuckolds," "Slut Wifes," and "Cheaters" popped onto the screen before being followed by the directions, "see all and more at" his website. In a way, I felt honored that he felt compelled to promote his website, starting with my video series with him. However, I found out later that while that was the case, my video wasn't only to be seen on his website; he also posted clips from it to promote his content and website on several other free porn sites.

When I found this out, I was a bit upset, but eventually, the idea of being seen by more people excited me, and I reassured myself that the mask did well enough to hide my identity. At least I had to convince myself that my mask also led to another new theme in his videos: he posted edited screenshots of our text exchanges in which I asked him if he was okay with me wearing a mask. In addition to the screenshots, he also included more text on the screen before the video that indicated his reaction to seeing the mask I chose. The following is what he wrote:

"Of course, I had no problem with her wearing a mask..."

"Many women had worn masks with me before..."

"But, the mask she chose to wear was hardly that..."

"I think you will see what I mean..."

The video started with Geo opening the door to greet me, and I instantly knew what his text prior was getting at. My mask was hardly anything towards concealing my identity. Paired with the stupid fact that I allowed him to use my real first name to title his videos, I was sure someone would recognize me. It was all but certain, with four more videos recorded and promoted to come out. It was too late to change what was already done, and though I was scared at that possibility, I was also incredibly excited to see how I looked on the video, having what I knew was some of the best sex of my life.

It was surreal to see myself performing just like the many pornstars and women I had seen in the past. I looked natural and comfortable as I took Geo's cock in my mouth or accepted his massive unit inside my inflamed sex. There were moments in the video that surprised me, as I don't typically get to see myself from certain angles. For example, when Geo would stop thrusting his way into me so I could again savor his length in my mouth, because of the multiple camera angles, I could see my puffy and gaped pussy exposed to the viewer, and it aroused me to no end. Or, after the first fuck, Geo emptied his seed into my cunt; he zoomed in with his camera as his thick cum leaked from my used hole. I didn't think that visual would be something I liked but knowing it was my pussy leaking his cum, it flooded my pussy with arousal upon seeing it.

Every moment had my undivided attention, and I was thankful that my husband was at work while I watched, as it made my focus easier. I planned to show my husband this video once he got home. However, seeing just how identifiable I was in the video, I wondered if he would be privy to it before I could show it to him. Only time would tell, but as I watched myself shower with Geo, I was taken back to the erotic feeling when he slapped my ass with his semi-erect manhood and wiggled it between my cheeks as I rinsed off. Of course, I had to turn around, drop to my knees, and take his mighty member into my mouth to reawaken it to its full glory. My actions led to another fuck session, captured in high-definition detail on the many cameras.

All-in-all, Geo had uploaded over sixty minutes of footage with just some minimal edits to keep the viewer engaged. I watched the video from beginning to end, which included a preview of the following video to be released from our second night together. I exploded in a powerful orgasm as the stream finished. I wanted to be able to roll right into the following video, but I had to wait, just like all his other fans. In the afterglow of my climax, the fear of being recognized seeped into my brain, and I knew I had to try and reach out to Geo. Grabbing my cell phone, I sent off a text message to him.

"Just watched the video. It was amazing, but I'm scared."

He did not respond immediately, which allowed me time to freshen up after my erotic solo session. After a quick rinse in the shower and changing into cozy clothes, I returned to my phone to find Geo's reply waiting.

"I'm glad you like it, but why are you scared? The response has been great so far from everyone."

It filled me with a sense of pride to hear others have praised my performance, but I still wanted to let him know of my feelings about being noticed, so I quickly typed back a response.

"I am just nervous that the mask I chose to wear doesn't conceal my identity enough, and knowing there are more videos to come, I think someone I know will recognize me."

It only took a few moments for Geo to respond.

"Well, you did pick a sheer mask, but I think you only think others will recognize you because you already know it is you. Plus, it's out there now, and I have four more; not much to do about it now."

I knew that there was something that could soothe my fear. Geo could take down the video and not release the other four, but he didn't want to do that. He wanted me to be the one that asked; he didn't want to offer that option. Of course, I knew I should ask him to take it done, but if I was being honest with myself, there was something inside of me that loved that the video was available and others could see me. Knowing that I was being watched acting sexually and erotically ignited something inside me. In my reply to Geo, I didn't ask for the video to be taken down but still expressed my concerns.

"I know, it's just so nerve-wracking. Could you maybe edit the next videos to conceal my identity more?"

Geo's response was both reassuring as well as non-committal.

"First sex video online is always crazy, but you can't deny that you love seeing yourself letting loose. I'm pretty much done editing all your other videos. I got in a groove, so going back would take away from my other projects. I know you'll enjoy them just as they are. I intend to upload previews over the next month to promote my website and your content. You're a hit and will bring in a ton of new subscribers."

Reading how calm he was about the situation and how complimentary he was about my performance eased my concern. Still, I was curious about how much promotion he intended to do.

"What type of promotion do you mean?"

His answer was almost instant.

"The typical short 30-second clips on Twitter and Reddit, along with some longer trailers of each video on sites like Pornhub and Xhamster."

This answer was less reassuring as the potential for more people to see and recognize me grew. I didn't want to sound like a complainer, so I didn't say anything about it, but I did text him another question.

"Okay, that's cool, I guess. Can I ask why you included our text exchange before the video started, along with the words that indicated your thoughts about my request?"

I was curious about this addition to the video and felt it was no better than now to ask him about it. His reply was honest but made me question myself.

"I put that in the video because I got the sense you almost wanted to be noticed. I never have a problem keeping someone's identity protected when asked to do so, but when you asked to wear a mask and then showed up wearing the one you did, I sensed you were keen on the potential risk of being recognized. Plus, you gave me the okay to use your real name; I just put two and two together, and I think I was right. Don't you?"

I took a few moments to process what he typed out. Had I given the impression I wanted to risk recognition? Was that something that I secretly desired? Upon reflection, I had to be honest with myself. I had no problem letting him use my real name. I was the one that asked to wear a mask rather than have him blur my face like the many other women he had filmed. Even when I tried the mask on and saw just how sheer it was, I still met with Geo and let him record everything. I went through with it each night while wearing a more revealing mask. Maybe he was correct in his assumption, and I get off from the possibility of being seen. How my body was responding at just processing that chance indicated such. Though, when I responded to Geo, I didn't entirely admit to his theory as I couldn't accept it fully at that point.

"Maybe, I guess. I'm not sure. It certainly wasn't my conscious choice."

Geo replied quickly, keeping my mind from getting off the topic.

"Haha, well, it might have been your subconscious self leaking out and pushing in that direction. If you are being truthful with yourself, you'll find I am right. Tell me I'm wrong."

He was pushing me to accept those deep, dark feelings, to admit that the idea of being exposed aroused me. With my reply, I pretty much did just that.

"I can't. I want to be able to, but I just can't."

Again, his reply was quick.

"It's always better when you can admit it to yourself. You will enjoy the videos more now, especially with my additions."

Curious what he meant by additions, I asked in my reply.

"What do you mean by 'additions'?"

He didn't let on with his reply, as I felt he wanted me to squirm with my internal dilemma some more.

"You will just have to wait and see like everyone else."

Of course, this was not the answer I was hoping to receive, but I knew the anticipation would be both exciting and scary. My reply indicated this, as well as ended the text conversation.

"Okay. I am super nervous and excited about the next video. Let me know as soon as you post it."

Later that night, after my husband got home from work and we ate dinner, I surprised him by being in lingerie on our bed. He came out of the attached bathroom, ready to get into bed for the night, and dropped his jaw open upon seeing me lying seductively on the bed.

"Oh my god, you're hot. What is the occasion," my husband asked, walking toward me.

I replied, not wanting to give too much away, "I have something to show you." My head tilted towards the T.V. on our dresser and added, "get naked, and join me on the bed."

My sweet, unsuspecting husband didn't have to be told twice. He quickly stripped and was on the bed, looking to get handsy within seconds. I held him back as I planned to make him wait until he got to watch the first video of me with Geo.

"Slow down, tiger. I want you to watch this first. No touching for you, but I will be able to touch all I want," I informed my darling husband and then clicked the remote to play the video.

I watched my husband's face as the video started. A look of confusion, eagerness, and arousal washed over it. When the screenshots of my text exchanges with Geo came up, and he could read my name, I broke my silence while sliding my hand up and down his leg.

"I may have been naughty when I went to my convention."

He snapped his head towards me and asked, "what do you mean?"

I simply nodded my head toward the screen and responded, "just watch and see."

Shortly after, the hotel door opens, and there I am. My husband's eyes bugged out, and I could tell he instantly knew it was me. He tries to ask another question, but I cut it off by putting my finger to his mouth and silencing him.

"Just watch," I repeated and moved my hand to his erect manhood.

We watched my slutty action in relative silence, with my occasionally teasing and stroking his stiff cock. Whenever something exceptionally naughty occurred, I would whisper in his ear to tease and arouse him further.

"Oh baby, I look like such a slut licking and sucking his big black balls..."

"I felt so naughty licking his ass..."

"Look at how much his black cock stretches my pussy..."

"I was a naughty wife to let him cum inside me, but it felt so good..."

My husband's dick would twitch whenever I whispered something into his ear, but I never let him touch me or cum. I wanted him at peak arousal when the video was over. I wanted him to experience me performing one of his biggest fantasies without an orgasm interrupting the viewing.

He watched on, amazed by what he was seeing. He never thought his faithful wife of ten years would sleep with another man, let alone be videotaped doing so and then have the video released on the internet. He had confessed his fantasy of seeing me with a black man a few years into our relationship, but I had never expressed any desire to do such a thing.

However, during some of our sexual couplings, we would roleplay his fantasy, and while it was hot, I still never thought it would move past that. One evening, my husband surprised me with a black dildo to make the role-playing more real. The feeling of the extra stretch of a bigger dildo must have clicked something on inside of me. After that encounter, I explored the concept independently, without my husband's knowledge. That is how I came across Geo's website and how my plan hatched.

When the video finally finished playing, and the end displayed the text that "part 2 was coming soon," I firmly gripped my husband's raging erection at the base and asked, "did you like that?"

All he could say was, "Wow!"

I smiled, "well, it looks like he liked it," I said, giving his stiffness a shake.

He finally turned his head towards me, taking a minute to collect his thoughts, and replied, "I loved that, but I have so many questions."

I didn't let him ask any questions. Instead, I began to feverously pump his cock, as I spoke through some of the highlights of the video.

"You loved watching your wife get fucked by a big black man, getting used by a big black cock..."

"You loved seeing your wife's mouth stuffed with a thick, black cock; with his big black balls; smothered by his juicy black ass..."

"You loved how his big black cock, stretched my pussy open and flooded it with his cum. How he filled your wife's pussy with his black seed..."

Each statement was followed by a lustful "yes," from my husband's mouth. I wanted to finish him off and knew just how to do so.

"You love knowing that he filmed every moment of my sluttiness. That there is even more to come. That it is on the internet for anyone to see..."

Like a volcano, my husband's cock began spewing volleys of spunk into the air in long arcs landing all over his chest and belly. I kept stroking him until finally, his climax subsided, and then I released my grip and kissed him on the cheek before saying, "You are going to love the next videos too."

Video 2 is coming soon.

12