Naomi's Convention Rendevous - Vid 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his finger slowly through my engorged pussy slit, coating his digit with my juices. He circled it over my puffy lips before continuing to my delicate asshole. The feeling of my pussy juices being used to tickle my most private part made me purr. Geo was in no rush and teasingly let his finger circle my hole, occasionally leaving to gather more of my wetness from my sex.

Involuntarily, I shimmied my hips and ass to urge him to go further, to give me more. Geo took the cue but only added a second finger to his maddening teasing. I wanted him to provide me with more, and he knew that too, but he also loved driving me wild with anticipation.

"You like it when I play with you, asshole," Geo asked.

In an aroused rasp, I answered, "Oh god, yes."

Geo next asked, "You ever let your husband play with your ass like this?"

"No. Never," I replied truthfully.

"But you love that I am, and you want more, don't you," Geo questioned while gently pushing on my tight opening with his two strong fingers.

"Fuck yes," I blurted out in response, pushing my ass back toward him.

Geo reacted by pulling his fingers away from my show of eagerness and slapping my ass firmly. I yelped, more from the unexpectedness of the smack and less from the sting.

"No rush, baby, I got you all night, and you getting what you want, probably more than that," Geo spoke, returning his fingers to my drenched cunt. This time he plunged deep inside me, eliciting a long moan of pleasure. He moved his two fingers repeatedly before withdrawing them and smearing my sticky arousal on my asshole. Geo teased me for a moment but then used the accumulated lubrication to slip his thick middle finger past my restricting ring and into my anus.

His finger wasn't as big as the plug, but it felt significant nonetheless. I could feel him wiggle his finger inside me, searching and pushing further into my dark hole. I was lost in a world of pleasure and new experiences, and all I could do was moan and grind on his finger.

When he pulled it out, I whined, but Geo reassured me by saying, "don't worry slut, I got more for you." I then felt cool liquid dripping onto the top of my crack. His fingers returned and began to rub the slippery lube into my asshole. I felt his middle finger again penetrate me, but it was joined by another finger, making the stretch I felt double.

As his fingers pushed into me, opening up my restrictive hole, I felt Geo's thumb slip through my pussy lips, sending an extra wave of pleasure to ripple through my body. I began to roll my hips in concert with his fingers, becoming more comfortable with the new experience. Geo picked up on this, too, as he began to ask me more questions.

"Looks like the slut is enjoying getting her married ass finger fucked. You like this," he asked.

After a low moan, I replied, "oh god, yes."

"You want more, don't you," Geo pushed while holding his fingers deep inside my ass.

"Yes," was the only thing I could say, as the new pleasure I felt made it difficult to think clearly.

His fingers slid back, and I felt the pressure of another fingertip pushing to gain entry. My arousal and the lube helped allow it to join the others, and I howled from the slight increase in pain and added pleasure. Having never experimented with anal before the previous night, I quickly became a fan. Geo kept his thumb moving on my wet slit, ensuring I had the extra arousal sensation to improve the experience.

"You're a natural butt slut," Geo praised as his three girthy fingers plunged in and out of my virgin ass.

Not sure how to respond, I huff out, "thank you."

"Reach back and pull your ass cheeks open, but keep looking at the camera," Geo instructed, adding, "envision it's your husband watching."

A naughty chill ran through me at that idea, but I willingly did as he asked. Reaching back while holding myself up with my core, I pulled open my ass to give Geo more room to molest me.

"Yeah, that's it," Geo praised before pumping his fingers more firmly. It felt as though he was burrowing a tunnel into me, and in some ways, he was. Or at least widening one.

Suddenly, Geo pulled his fingers out, leaving me with a feeling of emptiness and openness in my ass. I could confirm it wasn't just a feeling based on what he said after doing this.

"That's a nice little gape. Keep holding yourself open so I can get good footage of your asshole wide open like that," Geo said.

What should have felt like a degrading act, holding my ass open so he could film my dilated hole, was instead triggering more profound arousal and excitement. I wanted to show off to him and his camera. I wanted everyone to see how well I was taking his anal exploration.

"Let's move to the next step; getting my big black cock in your ass," Geo announced.

A little nervous about his size but also excited about what it would be like, I replied, "okay, but take it slow. Your so big."

"Don't worry, baby. I'll take it easy on you. To start at least," Geo responded, causing me to shudder.

Geo squeezed more lube onto my ass, lathering my open hole with it and, from the sound of it, also his rigid pole. Soon after, I felt the tip of his cock touch my ass, but he didn't move it any further.

"Tell me what to do," Geo instructed.

I knew what he wanted to hear, and it was what I wanted too. I replied, "Stick your big black dick in my ass, please."

"Since you said please," Geo said while putting pressure on my asshole with his prickhead. Initially, nothing happened, just the feeling of him pushing at the opening. But, with the lube and the earlier fingering, my hole relented, and his bulbous mushroom tip slipped in. I let out a guttural groan as I felt like I was being split open. I had to let go of my ass cheeks to keep myself from falling over or instinctively moving away. Though it was uncomfortable and somewhat painful, I wanted him to keep going. I wanted to give my ass over to him.

"Doing good, slut," Geo praised, easing in a little more of his length.

As more of his ebony shaft slipped into my ivory ass, I became acclimated to the stretching feeling and could focus on how deep it felt like he was going. Geo was patient and took his time, and eventually, I felt his pelvis pressing into my soft ass. His entire cock was lodged in my ass, and I felt fuller than I had ever felt.

"There you go, you got all my cock in that tight white ass of yours," Geo confirmed. "How does it feel?"

My body quivered uncontrollably with all the sensations I was experiencing, but somehow I managed to answer, "So big. Full. Good." Geo's dick twitched inside me, and I moaned in pleasure.

"You love it, don't you slut," Geo asked. "Your a natural anal slut for black cock."

I didn't respond to his question other than with more moans of pleasure. He had begun pulling back, and the sensation of his shaft sliding out was enough to wipe my mind free of coherent thoughts. All I could focus on was the mixed feelings of pleasure and pain.

I thought he would pull himself all the way out for how long he moved out, but when just his tip remained, he slowly pushed back in. He repeated this several times, gradually speeding up with each pass. Of course, I responded with more wails of pleasure.

Eventually, Geo built up a steady rhythm, and the pain was nearly forgotten as my ass eagerly accepted his manhood. I could feel his pendulous ball sack swing up and smack into my dripping snatch each time he bottomed out. It was another new experience that further drove me wild. After a few moments, I realized I had my eyes squeezed shut, so I relaxed to open them.

I saw the camera directly in front of me and was hit by the reality that I was letting a black man I hardly knew record himself fucking me to post online. Not just fuck, but fuck me in my once virgin ass. I felt like such a slut, and that feeling sparked my orgasm.

My body shook violently as a powerful climax rolled through me. I'm sure the other hotel guests could hear my cries of ecstasy as Geo continued to ram his cock into my butt, causing wave after wave of intense pleasure to course through me. As my orgasm subsided, my arms gave out, and I fell on my face to the floor. Because Geo was still embedded in my ass, it was still pointed upwards at him. I was face down and ass up once again.

My new positioning encouraged Geo to pick up the pace and was quickly fucking me with forceful thrusts. It felt like he was driving me into the carpeted floor as he hammered his cock with wild abandon. All I could do was take it and moan.

After a few minutes of his frantic pummeling, Geo slowed and spoke, "Hold your ass open again. I want to see how much more you've gaped from a proper fucking."

My arms felt like jelly, but I reached back and spread open my ass cheeks as Geo had commanded. When he slipped his raging hardon out of my battered hole, I felt the room's cool air fill the void left behind. I knew my ass was open more than it had been earlier.

"There you go slut," Geo said, admiring his handiwork. "There is no doubt you take black cock in the ass now."

I felt more cool lube drip directly into my gaped ass and then the return of Geo's massive pole, causing me to purr. He was right; I was an anal slut for black cock.

~~~~~~~~~

Geo had continued ramming my ass well into the night, depositing loads of cum both in and on my ass. I was rewarded with plenty of powerful orgasms as well. Watching the third video, I was amazed by how equally sexy and slutty I looked, taking his black cock in my ass.

With my revelation to my husband the previous week about wanting to experience more black cock, I had another surprise for him the night we watched the third video together. Though I would have liked to, it wasn't a black man, though I had been researching and chatting on a few apps and websites. Instead, it was something I would show him.

As was becoming the weekly routine, the evening of the video release, I waited on our bed for my husband to join me after his nightly shower. I wore a red lace, thong body suit with a snap crotch; when my husband stepped out of the restroom, the desire in his eyes was evident.

He seemed to understand the routine of the previous two video viewings, as he didn't try to touch me more than a simple kiss while he got onto the bed with me. I clicked the video to start and watched him for reactions as the opening intro played. Before the action got underway, I paused the video and asked him some questions.

"Do you think he is right?"

My husband, not quite sure what I meant, replied, "what do you mean?"

"Do you think Geo is right when he indicates that I want to be noticed or seen? That my mask choices reflect a desire to be recognized," I asked, adding to my original question.

My husband took a moment to ponder the question before answering, "well, I can't speak to your intentions, but it certainly seems that you enjoyed your time making these videos. It is also apparent that with each video, your identity becomes more recognizable."

"What do you think about that? About me being recognizable," I asked to understand what he thought.

This time he didn't have to ponder; he promptly responded, "I have no problem with it, though I'm not the one with an online persona for which this might cause issues. If I'm being honest, I like the idea of my wife being an online porn star. I guess that makes me strange."

It was my turn to ponder. I needed to think about what my husband said before continuing. After a brief, silent pause, I said, "well, the idea of being recognized as I am being fucked by a big black cock does scare me, and that was the reason for the masks. However, as the videos have been released, I have realized that I am also excited by that thought. I'm unsure how I will react when and if I am recognized from these videos, but that will be a bridge I can cross when I get to it."

"All I know is that I have loved these videos so far and can't wait to see what else you go up to in them," my husband said.

To see just how "okay" my husband was with the videos, I asked, "so, does that also mean you would be okay with me possibly making more videos?"

"As long as it is what you want, and I get to watch them, I am all for it," he answered like an eager teenager.

"In that case," I replied while clicking to resume the video.

Like the last two video viewings, I teased and played with my husband as he watched.

"Oh my, I really do look like such the submissive slut with his big black cock in my mouth.."

"Your wife loves to lick black assess; it makes me feel so dirty, but don't you get any ideas..."

"I was getting so into it that my mask started slipping; someone will probably recognize me now..."

"Look at how much he came on my face. I felt like such a whore, and I loved it..."

Of course, my husband's cock was at peak hardness throughout the first portion of the video, and I only lightly grazed his organ with my fingertips. It made me feel so powerful that his cock reacted as it did just from watching a powerful black man use me.

Before the video transitioned back to my return from the restroom, I began to lay the foundation for the surprise.

"Baby, I think the next time I have sex, it should be with a black cock," I declared to my husband.

He briefly twisted his head to look at me before replying, "That sounds hot, babe."

"Oh, good. I'm glad you agree, even though that means no sex for you until then," I revealed.

This time his head snapped to look at me, and with wide eyes of shock, he asked, "wait, what?"

Calmly and seductively, I responded, "well, if the next cock to fuck me is to be black, that cancels out you and your 'little' white guy."

I saw the mix of understanding, shame, and lust flash over his face before he said, "fuck, you are so bad."

Calling his cock "little," I knew it would drive him crazy, but in all honesty, he was perfectly normal in terms of penis size. It just so happened that Geo far outmatched him, and my husband knew that to be true. I think that was what he loved about the videos the most; watching his petite white wife being corrupted by such a massive black monster of a cock. I know that was part of the appeal for me.

With that step in my plan taken, I return to my teasing.

"My ass looks so good with a jeweled plug, and it feels so good too..."

"I wore that all day at the convention and felt wonderfully naughty..."

"Oh, the feeling of him pulling it out is a divine experience, but I had no idea he would put it in my mouth afterward..."

"Only a powerful black man could get me to accept going ass to mouth. I didn't even think twice..."

"Look at how his fingers play with your wife's ass. You have never done that with me..."

My husband's prick twitched uncontrollably, and it got even more excited as he watched Geo pierce my virginal ass with his thick black sword. To my surprise, his cock erupted before even witnessing Geo stuff his entire length into my tight asshole.

"Wow, you like seeing your wife get her ass stuffed with a big black cock," I said as he came down from his orgasm. I added, "I didn't even have to touch your little prick either."

All my husband could say in response was, "how?"

"How did I take all his black cock? Oh, baby, you haven't seen anything yet. Keep watching."

I knew that because he had ejaculated without being touched, he had experienced a somewhat ruined orgasm and was still likely extremely horny and now rather frustrated. His cock would soon be back at full attention, especially from watching his darling wife get the ass fucking of her life. The only question was, would his next orgasm be more satisfying? At the moment, I was leaning toward having that one be ruined too.

Expectedly, it didn't take long for my husband's erection to return after he cleaned himself and returned to the bed. After all, he watched his wife of ten years take an anal pounding of epic proportions. I, too, could feel the arousal effects in my loins. As we finished the rest of the video (30 more minutes of me taking Geo's cock deep in my ass), I resumed my teasing talk.

"I bet you thought you would have my ass first, but I guess that's the power of a black dick..."

"Look at how gaped open his cock made me. I think I can still feel the effects of it..."

"Is it bad that I can't stop dreaming about his cock in my ass, or tasting his cock after it was in my ass, or feeling him dump his thick load in my ass..."

The video faded to black after I received my second cum load in my ass, and then flashed the familiar text, "part 4 coming soon." I then gripped my husband's raging hard-on and spoke.

"I need to be fucked, but as we agreed, the next cock that fucks me will be big and black." I shook his cock while adding, "this little thing isn't that, so go into the closet and get Larry."

Larry was the name we had given the black dildo my husband had bought as a surprise for me the year before. It wasn't quite the size of Geo, but it was certainly substantial and would help drive home the narrative I had been building.

My husband rolled off the bed and went to fetch Larry. As he was away, I got up on my hands and knees on the bed, positioning myself so my ass would face my husband upon his return. Once he saw me, I heard him exclaim, "fuck, so sexy." I wiggled my ass in response and beckoned him to me.

"Come on, darling; I need a big black cock to fuck me. Get me ready for Larry," I instructed as he approached.

I felt his hand reach out and rub my bare ass cheek, but I didn't need foreplay; I needed Larry.

"No baby, I need Larry. Open me up so Larry can take me," I demanded.

My husband's fingers moved to the snap crotch of my bodysuit and then pulled at it. After a brief moment of resistance, the snaps relented and popped open to expose my wet cunt and part of my surprise for my husband.

Sparkling back at my awestruck hubby was the jeweled butt plug firmly lodged in my ass. Just above my crack, on my lower back, was the temporary tattoo I had applied that read, "BBC Only," with a black queen of spades logo next to it.

Looking back at my awestruck husband, I spoke to pull him out of his shocked state, "what do you think?"

"It's so fucking sexy," was his answer after a few seconds.

Wanting to push the tease further, I added, "I think the tattoo should be a reality, at least anally."

"Really," my husband meekly asked, clutching the thick black dildo in his hand and still staring dumbstruck at the sight of my plugged and tatted ass.

"Yes, it would be so hot if the only cocks allowed to use my ass were big black cocks. I mean, right now, that's the case. I've only had black cock in my ass so far; I might as well make it a thing," I answered while swiveling my hips to hypnotize my husband further.

Before he could respond, I continued by saying, "who knows, maybe it will become true for my pussy too. Or even just in general. What do you think, baby? Wouldn't that be so sexy," I asked, seeing how far my husband was willing to dive down this rabbit hole.

It took a moment, but he shook himself out of his daze and answered, "oh fuck baby, that sounds so sexy. Would that mean I couldn't fuck you?"

I smiled at his question and wanted to continue to tease and push him. So I replied to his question with one of my own, "well, do you have a big black cock?"

My husband's head slunk down, but he kept eye contact with my jeweled ass and responded, "no."

I noticed his cock twitched with his answer, which showed me that he loved everything. "I guess you have just answered your question. Now, I believe my Larry is waiting, so be a dear and show him my black-owned, white pussy," I teasingly instructed.

My husband dutifully complied and began to feed my slick slit the rubber black cock. As it slid further, I cried out, "yes, that's what my pussy needs." As my husband pushed and pulled the fake cock, I began to move back and forth to meet his strokes and fuck myself on Larry. All the while talking to my husband to tease him further.