Naomi's Convention Rendevous - Vid 03

Story Info
Wife makes the 3rd video and pushes her husband further.
8.3k words
4.38
13.5k
36

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 01/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi's Convention Rendevous: Video 3

With two videos of my sexual depravity released and being viewed by thousands of people, the thought of how much of my identity would be revealed in the third upcoming video plagued my mind. The conversation Geo and I had after the release of the second video made me question more if I had a subconscious desire to be noticed. However, I argued that I didn't want to be exposed. I had chosen more revealing masks because I was in a naughty and sexy mood then, not because I wanted to be recognized.

After showing my husband the first two videos, he didn't seem to share my worries. He had yet to bring up the possibility of me being recognized. Maybe he wanted that to happen or already figured it would happen. Either way, he seemingly was not concerned about it at all. That helped me quell my concerns, but not entirely.

The other side of my internal debate made the point that I was getting aroused and excited at the idea of being recognized, even if it was a scary possibility.

As had been the case with the previous two videos, Geo ran trailers for the third on the free porn sites. These teaser trailers showed quick flashes of the video and what erotic sex it would contain. They also included screens of big, bold text proclaiming things like "Hotwife," "Cheating," and "Slut Wife." I watched those trailers many times in anticipation of the video drop, and every time my arousal stirred.

When I got the text from Geo indicating the third video was up, I hit the refresh button on my laptop as I had it on and loaded up with his site. Frontpage and center stood the new third video. The thumbnail showed me on my knees, naked and mouth open. Of course, I knew it was me, but I couldn't help but believe anyone that knew me could also tell. My husband had, after all.

Again, this was primarily due to the mask I had chosen to wear for the third meet-up. It was a small masquerade-style mask with a tie-off in the back, but it only fully covered one eye. The other half covered my eyebrow; it was the most visible my face would be in any of the videos thus far.

The video began as the other two had, with a flashy introduction.

The same flash of words with images of me in different sexual moments behind them rolled at the beginning. With each word and image, my sex pulsed.

"Hotwife," over a picture of me with Geo's black cock in my mouth.

"Cuckold," over me, holding my ass open to show the jeweled plug, my wedding ring visible.

"Slutwife," on top of an image of my pussy leaking Geo's cum.

"Cheater," over my Instagram profile picture.

That's right; he used a picture of me from my everyday life. An image that all of my followers have seen. The only saving grace was the word "Cheater" was in bold and covered my eyes. However, seeing a regular picture of myself mixed with other pornographic ones made me shutter with nerves and arousal.

This time, there wasn't a screenshot of text messages; just a brief statement from Geo popped on the screen:

"As you will see in this video, the slut wife, Naomi, is getting more comfortable with revealing herself. Maybe some of you recognize her. I'm sure she would love that."

Geo seemed to push the theme I wanted others to see and potentially notice me with the opening additions to the video. He made it clear to anyone watching that I was the one who picked out the masks to wear and that I had reached out to him for the opportunity to be his next "video hoe." His statements were all true, I could not deny it, but to have it laid out so plainly made it seem so much more intentional. I wasn't actively trying to be noticed. I was looking to have a once-in-a-lifetime experience and surprise my husband with a record of my transgression. I had never thought about being recognized until Geo brought it up.

~~~~~~~~~

For our third meeting, it was less of a production. I showed up at Geo's hotel, and we moved right into sexual eroticism. Much like the first meet-up, I wore an oversized coat to his hotel, but this time had nothing on underneath. If my journey through my hotel lobby was nerve-wracking the first time, it is exemplified this time. What added to my nerves was the added stimulation provided by Geo from the night before.

As I was leaving his room after our second encounter, Geo gave me the jeweled butt plug he had used on me and instructed me to wear it during the convention and when I came back the following day. The constant pressure throughout the day on the convention floor kept my thoughts on all the pleasure Geo had provided me during the past two meetings and had my sex practically leaking as I made my way to his hotel.

My hotel was filled with more people attending the convention, which meant more people recognized me and wanted to talk and take pictures with me as I journeyed through the lobby in only my coat. Each time I stopped to speak with a fan or pose for a photo, I wondered if they could tell I was naked under my long jacket. Of course, these interactions caused my pussy to gush with excitement. Thankfully, I got the sense that none of the people I saw noticed my naughty secret, as they all seemed too distracted to be talking with me.

I was utterly revved up once I was at Geo's hotel and quickly discarded my jacket to reveal my nakedness the moment I was inside his room. I had put the mask on before knocking, knowing he would be recording once the door opened. Geo matched my eagerness and began ordering me around as soon as the door shut and my coat was on the floor.

"I like this; no need to fiddle with clothes. We can just get down to business," Geo said as I stood before him. "Turn around and bend over. I want to see if you followed my instructions."

I knew what he wanted, and I complied. Turning to face the hotel room door, I bent at my waist. In my position, he and the camera could see the sparkle of the plug between my ass cheeks.

"Perfect. Did you also have it in during the convention," Geo asked after seeing my plugged ass.

I answered with a soft "Yes."

"How did that feel? Did you like having a sexy secret that no one knew about," Geo asked?

"It felt amazing. It made me feel extra slutty, considering I also didn't wear panties," I replied before answering Geo's second question. "Having it in without anyone knowing and talking to them was so sexy."

Geo let out a chuckle and had me stand back up to face him.

"Kind of like these videos we are making. You wear your masks so that others don't know who you are, but you want to show off what a slut you are," Geo stated.

What he said was true on some level, and I responded truthfully.

"Exactly."

Again, Geo smiled at my reply and then spoke, "let's show everyone how good of a slut you are; get down on your knees and show me the best use for that mouth of yours."

I said nothing and instead complied with his order as he commanded. My knees hit the carpeted floor, and my hands reached out to begin opening his pants. His miraculous manhood was quickly freed and was already semi-erect. Using one hand, I gave it a few good strokes before leaning in and taking the bulbous head into my watering mouth.

Geo recorded me as I showed off my excellent oral skills on his cock. I used my hand to pump his shaft as I lovingly sucked the tip, then I alternated, pushing as much of his thickness into my mouth and throat. From Geo's moans and comments, he seemed to enjoy everything I was doing.

As I dutifully bobbed up and down, I thought about how slutty I was being. Having just arrived and already naked with a big black cock in my mouth. To top it all off, I allowed Geo to videotape everything, knowing that he would be posting it online for others to see. This video was the third recording I made with him, with two more planned. Slut pretty much summed me up.

Geo broke me from my thoughts as he said, "Yeah, you want everyone to see how well you suck my big black dick. To show off how much of a cheating slut wife you are."

I groaned my agreement into his cock, not wanting to take it out of my mouth.

"I bet you are never like this for your husband, but put a black cock in front of you, and your true self comes out," Geo continued.

His statement wasn't entirely true. I had been naughty for my husband many times. Though I never let him record any of those moments, so in a small way, Geo had a point.

"From our last two meetings, I can tell you want to prove yourself as a slut. Prove yourself to me, yourself, and my viewers," Geo further said.

Again, I moaned into his cock, as I understood what he was saying and agreed with it. I wanted to show him how slutty I could be. To show I could be like all the other women in his videos. I wanted to prove that I could be a naughty wife who is a slut for another man. I wanted it to be evident to everyone watching that I was the perfect slut.

"I bet you would love it if you didn't have to hide your slutty side and if you could just live your life like the genuine slut you are," Geo pushed on, now grabbing ahold of my head and pulling his cock free from my mouth.

He laid his lengthy pole along my upturned face as he asked, "You want that, don't you? You want everyone to know you are a cheating slut; that you love letting a big black man have his way with you."

I nodded in a blur of lust, but Geo wanted more. He wanted to hear me say it aloud. He clarified this intention by slapping his stiff rod onto my face and urging me to speak. "I want everyone to know I am a slut. A cheating slut wife for black cock," I quickly complied. His big smile returned, and he stuffed his cock into my mouth.

(Of course, watching this portion of the video after its release, I was reminded of how much Geo pushed me to confirm my desire to show off or prove myself a slut. At the time, I thought it was just typical naughty talk, but now after the additions in the first three videos, this conversation has taken on a new meaning. It almost seemed I was confirming that I wanted to be recognized.)

I remained on my knees, sucking his cock for a long time. To the point, my knees began to ache, along with my jaw. My chin and chest were coated with saliva at different levels of dryness. I wondered how long Geo wanted me to continue, and the few times I looked up at him, I got the sense that he was in no hurry to have me stop.

Eventually, and quite abruptly, Geo did have me stop. He pulled his member away and ordered me to crawl over to the chair he had placed in the center of the room. I did as instructed, and when I looked over my shoulder, I watched as he swiftly stripped out of his clothes before walking over to sit in the chair.

"In our first meeting, you took to eating my ass out, so I thought you would like to indulge yourself once again," Geo said while keeping the camera pointed down at my face and lifting his legs up and over the arms of the chair.

I didn't say anything but showed my compliance by leaning with my tongue jutted out to begin licking his exposed asshole. While his positioning did an okay job of allowing my tongue to slither in and lick, I had to use my hands to spread open his ass cheeks further to get my face and mouth involved.

My proactiveness was met with appreciation from Geo, who encouraged me by saying, "that's it slut, get in there. Show everyone how much you love eating my ass. Let hubby see how nasty of a slut you are."

His words spurred me on, and I frantically devoured his ass. My tongue probed and licked. My mouth sucked and kissed. I was focused on the task and making a show for Geo and the camera. I could feel his taught ball sack resting on my face, sliding across my eyes and the mask as I maneuvered for better access. Like the first time, I could feel my mask shifting from the movement, but I could not do much as my focus was on pleasuring Geo's ass.

Thankfully, I knew that Geo's cock and ball sack resting on my face while pushing my mask up were doing just as good a job as the mask covering my face. Though I had to ensure that when I stopped rimming him, I moved quickly to readjust the mask.

As he had been when I was blowing him, Geo was not in a hurry to have me stop. My face became sticky with the saliva I was producing to lap at his dark hole. To be frank, I wasn't in a hurry either. I was lost in being the depraved slut, and my slit showed proof. The pink folds of my sex were slicked with my arousal, and though I wanted to, I kept from touching myself. I wanted Geo to be the one to touch me.

After another few minutes, Geo abruptly grabbed me by my hair and pulled me away from his ass. I was quickly drawn back to sucking his black rod. With my hands, I reached up to do my best to readjust the mask, but with how Geo was manhandling my head, it was a futile effort. Thankfully, the position he held my head in kept my face down and out of direct view of the camera. Therefore, I focused on not gagging from the forceful face-fucking and letting my mask's position drift from my mind.

From his erratic thrusts and the degrading things he was saying, I could sense Geo wasn't trying to hold off his climax. Instead, he seemed hell-bent on bringing it about as rapidly as possible. I was just along for the ride as he grunted, "take my dick, you cheating slut. Show everyone that you are just a fuck toy for me." He added, "you love to be used like this, and you love that others will see you being used like this," before pulling me away from his raging erection by my hair and feverously jacking himself inches from my wrecked face.

"I'm gonna cum all over your pretty married face, so when your husband sees this video, he will know just what a dirty slut he is married to," Geo said as his fist pumped his shaft in a blur of motion. I knelt beneath him, his black cock eclipsing my face, and I noticed my mask clenched in his fist. It dangled as he fisted his cock, and I was interrupted just as I was about to say something. "Here it comes slut," Geo shouted, followed by grunts and volley after volley of his gooey ejaculate raining done on my upturned face.

When his eruption finally sputtered to an end, I felt the heaviness of his load everywhere on my face. I must have looked like I had been slimed because I felt as though every inch of skin was coated with the sticky goo.

As Geo regained his composure, he spoke to me, "Perfect. You look like the dirty slut you truly are." He then surprised me as he dropped his hand holding the camera, indicating he had stopped recording. "Go clean up in the bathroom. I set things up for the next scene. We can start when you finish. Oh, and here, you can have this back too."

Geo tossed my tiny mask to me, and I caught it though still confused and concerned. However, I didn't stay kneeling and pondering my fears for long. I stood up and headed toward the attached bathroom.

Inside the ensuite, I could look at the aftermath of my facial, and my suspicions were correct; I was heavily coated. As I went to work washing off the sticky gunk, I began to ponder just how much of my face was visible while Geo unloaded onto it. Without my mask, my guess was all of it.

Upon my return to Geo and with my mask back in place, I brought up my concern, and he assured me that my face was no more visible than it had been with the mask. He told me that his cock blocked out much of my face from the angle he was recording. He even offered to replay the footage to show me, but I trusted his word. Instead, I said I was ready to continue.

To my surprise, he had me get back into my last position, on my knees in front of him in the chair. This time his cock wasn't wholly erect but was still impressively thick. I did notice that he had set up tripods with other cameras to capture the angles from behind me and the side.

I waited between his legs for him to instruct me what to do, and as I did, I saw the remnants of his recent orgasm leaking from the tip of his cock. Out of instinct, I leaned in and lapped the cloudy white droplet from the end of his penis.

"Can't get enough, can you," Geo asked in response to my actions.

I looked up at him and smiled as I replied, "sorry, I just couldn't help myself."

Geo reached down and gripped his dangling manhood, lifting it and swatting my face with its floppy heft as he said, "That's ok slut. I can't blame a cock whore for acting like a cock whore."

His words painted me as a desperate skank, but they turned me on. I purred my arousal as he smacked my face with his semi-erect cock over and over.

"Get up on your hands and knees so you can wiggle your slutty ass for the camera and show off your plug," Geo ordered.

As seductively as I could, I perched myself into position. My face inches away from Geo's bulbous organ, and my ass pointed out at the camera. I swayed my hips to show off my naked rear end and the glittering plug between my cheeks. At that moment, more than any other, I felt like one of the many porn video girls I had seen before. I was acting out of lust and performing for the camera; I loved it.

SMACK!

Geo's hand swatted my right ass cheek with a stinging swiftness. I felt the warming sting radiate to the surface and was sure it showed perfectly for the camera.

"Your ass looks good with a plug in it," Geo said, swatting my other cheek. "It's gonna look even better with my black cock buried inside."

I yelped from the second firmer smack and then moaned at his indication of his enormous cock penetrating my virgin ass. My moans turned to groans as I felt his fingers grip the jeweled base of the plug and begin to pull on it. Without much resistance, the metal toy slipped free of my butt, and I felt the slight gape of my hole as it left. I was sure the camera captured it too.

Geo gave my ass another softer smack and leaned back with the plug between his fingers. He held it in front of my face and, without saying a word, pushed it into my lips. I instinctively opened my lips and let him slip it further into my mouth. It wasn't until my tongue swirled around the warm metal object that I connected the fact that it had just been in my ass. Remarkably, I wasn't put off by having something in my mouth that had just been in my butt. There was no visual indication of where it had been, but the warmth revealed it had been in use.

In my short time experiencing the toy, it was always cool to the touch; this time, it held a subtle heat, making me feel so deviant to be holding it in my mouth. I reveled in the realization and sensation, but Geo pulled me out of it when he spoke.

"It almost looks as good in your mouth as it did in your ass." I looked up at him, unsure how to respond, but I did notice that he was no longer holding the jeweled plug and that I had complete control over it. I could spit it out, but I didn't. Instead, I kept it in my mouth, letting my tongue explore the smooth metal shape. He watched me with intention while stroking his semi-erect member. I watched him in fascination and wondered what his next move would be.

Geo seemed content to sit and slowly fist his cock as he spoke to me, asking questions.

"You love being a slut for me. Being a cheating, married slut for me. You want me to use you, to make you let your inner freak out. You don't get to act like this with your husband, do you," he asked.

I shook my head to indicate I did not. It was mostly true. I occasionally act slutty for my husband, but never to the level I have with Geo over the past three meetings.

"Yeah, you just open up for black cock. In more ways than one," Geo responded with a laugh. He then reached out and pulled the plug from my mouth, tossing it over me onto the bed. "Turn around; let me look at that ass of yours for a while."

I followed his command and shifted around on my hands and knees a hundred and eighty degrees to present my exposed ass and pussy to Geo. Without being told, I made eye contact with the camera on the tripod now in front of me. The camera was previously focused on my backside and very likely had captured my dilated asshole after the plug's removal. It also certainly, recorded just how aroused my dripping sex was, which was now present directly at Geo.