Naomi's Convention Rendevous - Vid 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yes, Larry's cock feels so good..."

"It is so good to have a big black cock in my pussy again..."

"God, I love it, and you love it. You love that your wife is a slut for black cock..."

"I'm going to cum, Larry! Keep fucking me; I'm going to cum..."

I exploded into a tremendous full-body orgasm. My body shook, and my legs quivered as my husband continued to pump the fake black cock into my pulsating sex. Eventually, it was too much to handle, and I had to pull myself away. I turned and fell to the bed, panting while my husband simply looked on with one hand still holding Larry and the other tugging his cock.

Seeing him pulling on his erection, I was reminded of my intention to have his next orgasm be ruined like his first, so I said, "drop Larry on the bed and lay down. I want you to clean my pussy after it was used by black cock."

My instructions halted my husband's stroking, but he didn't say anything. He complied and was soon on his back next to me. I pushed myself up, grabbed Larry, and swung my leg over my husband's chest to straddle his face. I made sure my legs pinned his arms so he couldn't touch himself, and then I lowered my pussy to rest on his lips.

His tongue immediately snaked into my aroused slit, and I began to grind into him. Once I felt he was focused on me and not on his erection, I brought Larry up in front of my face and began to lick the black rubber cock. I could taste myself on Larry, and mixed with the work of my husband's licking, the stir of another mini orgasm rumbled through me.

Looking down between my thighs, I saw my husband look up at me, so I said, "do you love that your wife is becoming a slut for black cock?"

He muffled an affirming reply into my pussy.

"Do you think you could handle me becoming black cock only, like my temporary tattoo says," I asked, pushing him further?

Again, another muffled affirmation filled my sex as I ground myself into his mouth.

"I would only suck and fuck black cock, while you would only be able to jerk off to the videos," I continued before turning around to face the other way. My pussy still pressed into my husband's mouth, but now my jewel-stuffed ass stared back at him. As I set Larry down on the bed, I ensured that my legs continued to pin his arms down.

"Does that turn you on to think about me letting other black men use me while you only get to watch," I asked, touching the tip of my husband's straining erection.

I lifted to allow him to vocalize his response, to which he said, "yes."

"Of course, you will still be able to do what you are doing now, and maybe if you're good, I will still stoke you," I said while slowly sliding my hand lightly up and down his rigid shaft.

"But that would be all you would get if I become black cock only," I emphasized my statement with a firm grip at the base of his prick and a forceful stroke upwards.

As my hand came away from his bobbing pole, I achieved the effect I was hoping to see. A rivet of cum began to leak out of the head and ran down his pulsing rod. Because he had already experienced a powerful orgasm earlier, this one lacked the explosiveness. However, I could tell it was just as mighty.

"Oh, I'm sorry, babe, I didn't realize you were cumming," I said as his orgasm subsided before adding, "I bet it didn't feel as good as it could have. Oh well. Maybe next time." I then rolled off him and the bed and left for the restroom to let him bask in the fog of what he had just experienced.

The end... for now.