All Comments on 'Napping with Shauna'

by AgonyandIrony

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wonderful!

I absolutely loved this story. You have a superb writing style. Please, give us some more, either with this couple or another storyline. Keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Awesome!

I agree with the poster below! Fantastic storyline and writing! Will be looking for more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
More MOre More!!!!

Great Story!!! Please continue with this couple. It has much potential.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very well done! It was a great story, too.

I liked your story and the way you wrote it. Keep it up. I think we all would like to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well Written

Good Story, It flowed well and was believable. I'm looking forward to your next story

HighlyInappropriateHighlyInappropriateover 10 years ago
Thank you all.

Prescript; this was just for you, Angel. I've got a very strange type of love for you and always will. If I don't reach out as often as you'd like or expect, it's only out of respect for who you're with.

Anyhow. It's hard to believe I wrote this over four years ago; it's still the only story I've ever actually submitted, anywhere. I never would've thought it would be viewed over thirty thousand times, which is something like twenty a day the entire time it's been out. I had actually somewhat forgotten about it, as I lost access to AgonyandIrony due to a typographical error in an email change request pretty much the day after I submitted it.

I realize there are stories on this site with literally millions of reads, but I'd just like to let everyone that read mine know that I truly appreciate your time and positive feedback. I've been working on improving my writing over the past year or two, and have undertaken multiple novels which are still works in progress. You may have noticed there are a whole five words spoken in this story. While I'm quite capable of producing dialogue, I've never had any formal instruction on how it should actually look, in practice, and am still unsure of exactly how to present it within a story.

That said, I'll be releasing more stories very soon, and who knows, some characters may not even be mutes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous