Narco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

When he felt Virginia's ass pulsing around his cock and heard her moaning "Oh YES! YES! YES!" he knew the boys had picked a good one. She'd shown that she could deep throat his fat cock as well as any girl in his harem. She'd ridden him with her nice tight pussy - even squeezed him with her cunt muscles - and rubbed her own clit to give herself an orgasm, and he'd almost come inside her then. She looked so fucking horny in the leather harness, her large firm tits bouncing nicely, her smooth, fleshy pussy spread wide for him. Her long, muscular legs looked fantastic in the black stockings the boys had given her, and when he'd turned her around and pulled out the butt plug, she'd almost welcomed him up her ass. He felt her pushing out to open the sphincter. Yes, this girl had done anal before. Again, she'd frigged her own clit while he thrust deep into that oh-so-tight hole, and she really seemed to be into it, pushing back to take him deeper.

When he'd finally pumped a load of cream into that tight hole and, after catching his breath, pulled out, they slumped down together on his big bed. She looked fucking amazing, her mascara streaking her cheeks from her earlier oral work, her impressive chest heaving from the energetic fuck they'd both enjoyed. She was smiling.

"So, you want to speak with the Consul now?" he said with a wicked grin.

"I - I might wait a day or two. I resent being held prisoner here, but - but you're a great fuck, er, sir. Say, what do I call you?"

"You call me Jefe. Everyone calls me Jefe - if they want to live."

"You're a very macho man, Jefe. I like that. And you know how to use your cock. Perhaps it won't be so bad being here if you can do that to me."

He smiled. Yes, this one was going to be fun.

The next day, he saw her chatting to the other girls in his harem, under the palapa shelter near the pool. She was clearly fluent in Spanish; he'd assumed that, because she was American, she would know no language other than English. And she looked so fucking hot. She had on those tiny shorts, and she'd been given a tie-up bikini top, which made her tits look even better. Her legs were long and smooth, her body toned and tanned, her long, blonde hair was loose and she gave him a hard-on from just looking at her.

He fucked her again that evening. Or, rather, she fucked him. She was waiting in his bed when he walked out of the bathroom having showered. She just rolled onto her back and hung her head over the side of the bed, opening her mouth wide. His semi-hard cock slid effortlessly between those soft, plump lips, to be greeted by a naughty tongue, swirling around. And after a minute or so, during which he swelled and hardened, she reached out to his hips and pulled him all the way in, until his balls pressed against her nose.

He fucked her throat deeply, deliciously and, ultimately, orgasmically, as she wouldn't let him go until he'd pumped his semen down her esophagus. When he withdrew, she took several deep breaths and then sat up and drank a whole glass of water. Then she lay back on the bed and spread her legs.

"Now, sir, would you be so kind as to eat my pussy?"

He didn't usually bother with any kind of foreplay. What he required of his women was to be wet and open, and to allow him to take his pleasure. He would sometimes let them try to resist so he could enjoy raping them, but if they weren't already juicy and lubed-up when he was ready to use their holes, that was their problem. But Virginia's pussy looked interesting; a long slit, stretching quite high up onto her flat belly, fleshy but interesting-looking inner lips, and a clitoris bigger than he'd seen on any other girl. As he knew he wouldn't be hard again for a few minutes, he decided to try a taste.

The flavor was intriguing - a sweet/salt/spice mix that he really liked. He pushed a thick finger up inside her cunt, and she gripped it. Fuck, she was tight and sexy. And when he pulled that clitoris between his lips, sucked on it and strummed the tip with his tongue, she went crazy.

By the time she'd stopped thrashing around, he was sporting full wood, so it was a simple matter to slide up her body and, at the same time, slide into her tight cunt. The resistance was exciting, like he was fucking a virgin. She moaned and thrashed around, wriggling and twisting under him. He grabbed her muscular thighs, pushed them up so her knees were alongside her impressive tits, her feet over his broad shoulders, and fucked her like a wild thing. And she responded like a wild thing, squealing and grunting and pushing her pussy up to meet him.

Finally, as he was preparing to pull out and plunder her tight asshole, he started to feel her shudder in another orgasm. He normally didn't care whether the girl he was fucking was enjoying it, but the fact that this was the second orgasm he'd given her gave him a strange sense of satisfaction. Then she stared straight into his eyes and moaned, quite loudly "OH YES! Oh sir, come in me. Come in my cunt! Come in my hot, juicy CUNT!"

He almost lost it, but he hung on, still thrusting hard, ready to pull out. But clearly, she knew what she wanted. She gripped him hard with her inner muscles, and almost crooned "¡Ven en mi coño! "¡Ven en mi coño!"

His girls rarely talked dirty to him. Mostly, they whimpered, sometimes begged him to be gentler, to not fuck them so hard. Never had one of his women been so blatantly slutty, talking filthily to him in his own language as he fucked her. It was too much. He came.

Later, he asked her about herself.

"After university, I moved in with my boyfriend. He was kind and he earned good money, but he was useless in bed. He was such a wimp. I had guys at university who were jocks, and I got off from being fucked hard. And my boyfriend wasn't exactly hung. Not like you, Jefe." She reached down and stroked his cock, smiling at him.

"Anyway, I lost my job, so I decided to take my savings and travel. I'd been to Brazil and Argentina, Ecuador and Peru. I was in Colombia for a few days and planning to go back home via Panama and Mexico when your boys found me."

"They chose well. You fuck like a demon."

She smiled. "I'll take that as a compliment. Yes, when I was a student, I discovered that I really like sex. See, I orgasm quite easily. Giving head makes me horny - even when the guy throat-fucks me, like you did. And the right guy can make me come if he fucks me hard with a big dick in the right way. Even up the ass."

"So you like anal?"

"Yes. The first time I did it, it was with one of my professors at university. He was married, but he was fucking most of his students, and he knew exactly how to make anal feel good. He wasn't hung like you, which was good for my first anal experience as it didn't hurt much. He knew how to prepare me, both physically and mentally, and the second time we did it, I came. Now I love it - as long as I'm properly prepared."

El Jefe smiled. "Virginia. I think you and me are going to be very good friends."

The butt-plug he removed from her ass, ten minutes later, was one of the larger ones he'd provided. Virginia clearly knew what she was doing. He proneboned her, her squeals and moans muffled by a pillow as he thrust balls-deep into her tight hole. And, once again, she came, though she'd asked if she could use a small vibrator on her clit. His orgasm was speeded up by the throbbing in her ass as she came, maybe a minute before him.

As they lay, sipping tequila cocktails brought to them by one of his housemaids - a girl he'd deemed too ugly to fuck, but who was good at cleaning and mixing drinks - she asked "Jefe, could I please have my own room? The dormitory isn't very comfortable, and the other girls are nice but they're a little noisy and I find it hard to sleep. It doesn't have to be anything fancy, but just a little privacy would be nice."

In his post-orgasmic glow, he would've granted her anything. Well, anything but her freedom.

***********

Two days later, Paco called him outside. In the courtyard stood a local Colombian girl. She had a black eye, she was walking with a limp, her clothes were torn and she was spattered with blood.

"What's happening," El Jefe asked casually, as he lit a cigar.

"Her name's Lina. She's one of the girls from the hut." Paco indicated the large dormitory block where the women who serviced his men were kept. "She escaped last night and headed into the jungle. We tracked her with the dogs today. She put up quite a struggle, but we brought her back."

"Lina, Lina," El Jefe said in a singsong tone. "Paco tells me you're not grateful for our hospitality here."

The girl looked at the ground and said nothing.

"Lina, my sweet, are we not treating you well? Don't we feed you and clothe you? Why are you so ungrateful? All I ask is that you entertain my boys."

"They - they beat me. And hurt me. And they do - they do horrible things to me."

"I'm sorry to hear that," he said, smiling. "So you don't like how you're being treated?"

"N - no, Jefe. They're cruel to me."

"Oh, we can put a stop to that," he said with a grin.

Then he drew his gun and shot her through the head.

"Take her to the river. The fish need a feed."

As he turned back to his office, he saw that the girls from his own harem, including Virginia, had been watching what had happened. Good. Now maybe that little Thai bitch wouldn't be so sulky when he fucked her ass.

That night, he decided to give Virginia a rest and summoned Achara and Maria to his room. He took turns on them, fucking all six holes, and came up Maria's ass and, later, in Achara's tight little cunt. And yes, they were both more compliant and accommodating than before. He felt he might be onto something. If he regularly executed any of the girls who were misbehaving, the others would probably fall into line.

The next afternoon, Virginia walked, unannounced, into his office, while he was looking through some bank statements, checking payments. She was wearing a thin, see-through blouse, a short skirt, stockings and heels. She'd found a pair of glasses from somewhere and her hair was tied up behind her head in a neat bun. She looked amazingly horny. He quickly stacked the papers and put them in a drawer. Before he could say anything, she smiled and spoke.

"Hello, sir. I was thinking; you're a successful businessman, and you need a personal assistant. I think I can be as personal as you'd like and assist you in ways that a lot of girls wouldn't. Do I get the job, or do you need to interview me first? I can do shorthand-jobs, oral dick-tasting - er, dictation - and though my diary's quite full, I'm sure I'll have a couple of openings for you."

Before he had time to reply, she was on her knees, unzipping his pants, pulling out his cock and slowly engulfing it in her mouth. When she'd sucked him to hardness, including several balls-deep excursions into her throat, she got up, straddled his legs, removed a plug from her ass and, pulling her butt-cheeks apart, lowered her asshole onto his cock. She rode him enthusiastically, rubbing her own clit, until he came - and she came maybe thirty seconds later. Then she slowly pulled off him, dribbling cum from the vacated hole, and turned to kiss him - and then lick and suck his cock clean.

"Do I get the job, sir?" she asked with a smile as she knelt beside his chair.

"Oh yes. Come back this evening and I'll train you some more," he grinned.

"I can't wait, sir," she replied. "Oh. When is Paco next going off in the helicopter?"

"Why do you want to know?"

"Well, my family will be worrying about me. I wondered whether Paco could post something on my Facebook account..."

"No."

"Please sir, I've thought about it. Paco has my phone. If he takes it and my teddy to Cartagena, uses it to take a picture of the bear and posts it as if it were me, my family will think I'm still in Cartagena and obviously safe. They won't worry and they won't send anyone to look for me. I just wouldn't want them to think I'd been killed. And if my phone pings in Cartagena, well - that'll help. He can take the SIM out as soon as he's done it. Please, sir? You can use me again tonight. I'll be really dirty for you."

El Jefe considered for a moment. The Yanqui was an exceptionally good little whore, and it might prove complicated if her family sent some detective to track down why she'd disappeared and where she'd gone. Paco and the boys were well-practiced at abduction, but someone might still have seen them take the blonde.

"OK. They're off tomorrow morning. Give me the toy tonight and I'll make sure they bring you back a nice picture of it in Cartagena - if you're nice to me."

She hugged him. "I don't think I can be nice, but I promise to be exceptionally naughty tonight, Jefe," she said with a little giggle.

When she left, he noticed that the butt-plug she'd been wearing was under his chair. He smiled, and put it in a drawer.

That evening, he decided to pair Virginia with Maria. They both arrived wearing wrist and ankle cuffs, and collars. The black girl seemed more compliant after witnessing what he'd done to Lina, and it was fun watching the women go down on each other. He circled the pair as they lay on the couch in a sixty-nine, sampling holes at will. Maria shrieked when he thrust deep into her asshole, but then she moaned loudly as Virginia's tongue took her to orgasm, and he relished the pulsing in the black girl's ass. He held back his own climax, pulling out and, on a sudden whim, slid his cock deep into Virginia's throat. He thought she might vomit, but either Maria had cleaned up her ass well or Virginia was even more tolerant and submissive than he'd thought. The grip of her esophagus was sufficient to make him come.

He then tied them, side by side across the big bed, had each of the girls suck him until he was hard, and then stood, looking at two pairs of spread legs, trying to choose a hole.

"Who first?" he asked.

"Me, please, sir," Virginia said in a pleading voice. "My tight little cunt needs your lovely big cock, sir."

"Não, senhor! Yo, senhor!" Maria pleaded in her native Portuguese. "You've used my ass. My pussy needs some attention, please Jefe."

"Virginia is dirtier, so she gets to go first," he announced, climbing onto the bed and positioning himself over the blonde.

"Yes, sir," she hissed through gritted teeth. "Give it to me. Fuck my juicy cunt. Fuck it hard."

He did, thrusting deep inside the Yanqui's wet, open hole, and she screamed as he hit bottom. He pounded away until she screamed some more as she came, then pulled out and fucked Maria's cunt just as frantically. She didn't seem to enjoy it so much; in fact, she was sobbing by the time he was getting close to coming - and that made the experience even better for him. But as much as he wanted to unload, there was another hole he'd yet to fill, so he pulled out and shuffled back between Virginia's legs, leaving Maria's ample chest heaving and tears streaking her face.

"My cunt or my ass, sir?" Virginia said with barely suppressed relish.

He didn't reply, but simply lined up on the blonde's well-lubed sphincter and pushed. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE SO FUCKING BIG!" she shrieked. She struggled in her bonds as he pushed all the way up, pausing to grab a pillow and slide it under her nicely-rounded buttocks to get better penetration.

The concentration required for him to force his way into her tight rectum had taken the edge off his arousal, so he had to make several long, deep thrusts to get himself back to the right state. All the while, she shrieked and struggled in her bonds.

"You're fucking my tight little ass, you big, strong bastard! Fuck, your cock's so huge in my ass! Oh my fucking God, that's DEEP! OH SHIT! OH YES! USE that ass, USE it! FUCK my ass! Fuck it fucking deep! Fuck it like you're never gonna fuck it again! Fuck it hard! Fuck it HARRRR...!" He felt the delicious pulses of her rectum, milking his cock. Fluid gushed out of her cunt, and she started shaking.

He came.

Later, as the three of them sat on the bed, sipping beers, Virginia turned to him and smiled.

"Thank you, Jefe."

"For what? For fucking your ass?"

"Sure. And my cunt. And making me come. And for agreeing to do the Facebook post so my family won't worry. People say you're cruel, but you've been good to me."

"Cruel? Who says I'm cruel?"

She hesitated for a moment. "Oh, people in Cartagena. They're afraid of you. They said you kill people to - to just frighten others. That's why - why I was so frightened when Paco brought me here. But - but you're not like that. Not really."

He knew she was lying; she'd witnessed him executing Lina earlier that day. But what did it matter if the girls - and his boys - understood his cruelty, if it made them more compliant to his needs? And having fucked every hole in Virginia's body and come up her ass, he was feeling almost mellow. Later, he fell asleep with a horny babe on either side of him.

*****

Paco and Enrico set off next day. Another drop into Cartagena; deliver samples, collect a deposit, seal a deal, come straight back. This time he didn't ask them to find another girl; Virginia was proving to be every bit as good as he'd hoped. Perhaps he'd fuck her again that night, have her talk dirty to him - maybe in Spanish this time. He liked that; liked that she did it spontaneously, liked that she could come from just being fucked. Fucked up the ass, even!

Paco wasn't happy about the teddy bear photo.

"Why do you want me to do this, Jefe. Are you in love with the girl? I thought you just wanted to fuck these chicas."

"Look, just do it. If her family think she's still safe in Cartagena, they won't be sending some Yanqui cops looking for her. That could mean trouble, and we don't want any trouble. Look, just take a photo of the bear with the San Felipe fort in the background. Then stick in the SIM card, connect up to Facebook, post the picture and add a message, then take the SIM out again. And be careful. The message is in English, so be make sure you type it correctly it so nobody gets suspicious. Just 'Having a great time in Cartagena. Wish you were here.' Here's a list of her passwords."

Paco still seemed unconvinced, but he took the toy, the phone and the passwords and headed for the chopper.

Late in the afternoon, El Jefe needed another fuck. He wanted to save the delicious sluttiness of Virginia until the evening, so he summoned the Colombian girls. As he was coming in Luisa's pretty mouth, he heard the sound of the chopper returning. He dismissed the girls and pulled his shorts back on.

That's when he heard gunfire. He grabbed his own pistol and hurried outside.

The helicopter had landed in the compound, but instead of Paco and Enrico, it seemed that four guys in black body armor and helmets had jumped out and were shooting at his men, at least three of whom were on the ground, dead or wounded. He knew better than to engage the new arrivals; they had automatic weapons and wore Kevlar; he was in shorts and t-shirt and only had a handgun. He could hear the sound of more choppers in the distance. The bastardos had found his base, and he had to get away.

He went back inside, shoved the pistol into his belt, grabbed his laptop and a couple of important documents and slipped out through the back and around to his harem. The girls were all cowering in the dormitory, but he ignored them and went through to the room where Virginia slept.

"Come with me. We need to get out of here," he said.

"But, Jefe..." she began. She was clutching the rucksack she'd been carrying when she'd arrived, as if she expected to be rescued. He couldn't allow that. He grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the door. If he could get away clean, she'd provide suitable entertainment until he could establish a new base. And if they were caught - well, she'd be a useful human shield and bargaining counter.