Narco

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed Virginia into the passenger seat of the big SUV and ran around to the driver's side. The extra choppers were close now, so he roared off into the jungle track behind the base, trying to get under cover of the trees before they spotted him.

"I know a back route that'll get us onto the highway to Medellin. We'll lie low for a few days and then..."

Suddenly, Virginia reached out and pulled the pistol from his belt. "Stop the car," she said.

"Virginia, baby, I'm just trying to..."

"Stop the fucking car or I'll blow your brains out," she replied, coldly.

He slammed on the brakes and threw the wheel sideways, hoping to throw her off balance. But when they came to a halt, she was still holding the gun and pointing it at him. Fuck!

"Get out and lie on the ground," she said.

"Virginia, baby, please don't..."

"DO AS I FUCKING SAY OR I'LL BLOW YOUR FUCKING HEAD OFF!" she roared back at him.

"OK, OK..." he replied. He opened the door and got out. She climbed over the central console, keeping the gun pointed at him.

"Face down in the dirt. Where you belong."

"I - I thought - I thought we were friends!" he said, weakly, as he knelt down.

"You're a murdering son of a bitch. How could I be friends with you?"

"But... But we fucked. And - and you loved it."

"Down in the dirt. I'm DEA agent Virginia Morris, working with the Colombian authorities. I'm arresting you, Pablo Bargos Turillo. Think yourself lucky that I don't kill you here and now."

"You're a - a fucking Yanqui DEA agent! But - but I fucked you! I fucked you up the fucking ass! And you fucking came! What - what kind of agent does that?"

"Hah! I told you the truth - or, at least, part of it. When I was at university, I realized that I love sex, so I became a part-time hooker to fund my studies. When I graduated, I joined the FBI. A year or two in, they found out about my past. I thought they were going to fire me, but instead they asked if I'd like to transfer to the DEA as an undercover honeytrap agent. So I was in Cartagena, just waiting for your boys to kidnap me. It took them a while, but the plan worked."

"Fuck! But - but how - how did they find me?"

"Oh, so easy. We hid GPS beacons and other stuff inside the teddy bear. Once I had my own room, I could retrieve them and communicate with my team. There was also a beacon in the butt-plug. When Paco took the bear to Cartagena, the DEA were tracking it. Posting the picture on Facebook was the key; they were ready by the fort when my phone came back online. They obviously tracked Paco and Enrico back to the helicopter, and then either killed or arrested them. Then all they had to do was fly the chopper, with a SWAT team onboard, back to where the homing device - the one in the butt-plug, in your office - was. Oh, and bring in reinforcements right behind."

"You're a bitch, you know that? A slut and a bitch and a - AAARGH!"

Virginia had just fired a bullet into El Jefe's crotch. He was writhing and screaming in pain.

"That's for Lina," she said. "I hope you fucking bleed to death. Slowly."

A minute or two later, a truck with six heavily-armed soldiers arrived. Virginia held up her hands. A man in combat fatigues jumped out and directed the soldiers to surrounded the writhing latino on the ground. Then he approached Virginia.

"Agent Morris. Well done! We have the Snake at last."

"Thanks, sir. His laptop and some paperwork that'll probably prove interesting are on the back seat of the SUV. Are the other girls OK?"

"We've killed around eight of his men and rounded up the rest. As far as we can see, all the women seem to be unharmed."

"Look after them, sir. They've been used as sex slaves and they've had a rough time."

"And what about you, Agent Morris? How have you managed? It must've been demanding."

"Well, sir, I have my ways of dealing with it. All in all, it was a very satisfying experience."