Narco

Story Info
Drug boss kidnaps a willing sex slave.
8.1k words
4.42
9.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Narco

© Bad Hobbit 2016-2023

Author's Note: This one's taken a few years to get finished. I'm no fan of coercive sex, as I hope comes across in this tale. I made this a third-person narrative - most of my other work is first-person - as I didn't want to describe what the main protagonists were thinking. Hope you enjoy it.

*****

"No! Prease! Me no li'e, me no li'e! Ai! Ai! AIEEE!"

El Jefe didn't give a fuck whether she liked it or not. He pulled his cock most of the way out of the Thai girl's ass, squirted some more lube along the exposed flesh, then shoved it back in again, harder than before. He used to get off on the way she squealed and screamed, the way she fought and wriggled as he used all three of her tight little holes. She was a skinny thing, maybe less than five feet tall and with the tiniest little tits, and he'd enjoyed forcing her to do whatever he wanted. He could shove most of his cock down her throat, hammer her tight little cunt with his over-sized dick and she only put up token resistance. But when he started lubing up her ass, she'd start to beg and squeal. That used to be the best part; holding her down, forcing her onto the bed or pulling her legs wide apart as she kicked, squealed and pleaded. And then hearing her screams, watching her tears as he forced his cock through her ultra-tight asshole and reamed her until he came - that was bliss.

But now he was getting bored. He'd hoped that her genuine fear of being sodomized would give way to a more playful mock-fear, maybe even occasionally sticking her ass in the air and pulling her skinny cheeks apart to coax him inside. He'd even played with her clit to try to make her come while his dick was deep in that dark hole. But no; every time he wanted to fuck her ass, which was most times he fucked her, she'd fight and squeal and scream and cry. It really was getting tedious.

The boys had picked her up when he'd been in Bangkok, a couple of years earlier. She'd screamed when he'd removed the hood and the chloroform had worn off. She spoke no Spanish - he didn't expect she would - but with her broken English she tried to tell him she wasn't a prostitute. She was just working in a Thai massage parlor, only giving hand jobs, to pay her way through university. She looked remarkably innocent for nineteen - something he liked - but he wondered whether he should have selected one of the more experienced bar girls instead of this shy cutie. Those women understood their job - to get fucked by western guys however and wherever the customer wanted. But he'd hoped that a fresh-faced, inexperienced girl would provide better entertainment than a bored, seen-it-and-done-it-all street hooker. And she wouldn't be such a disease risk.

But it seemed he'd chosen wrong, and she really wasn't going to submit the way he wanted. So he smacked her butt cheek, shoved her face into the mattress and hammered that ass as hard as he could. Her screams were muffled by the bedding, but she writhed and whimpered, until finally he found the release he needed and pumped a load of cum deep inside that tight tube.

Her face was a mask of pain and fear, tear-streaks down her cheeks, her hair in disarray, as he dismissed her. She limped away, a slimy trail of cum leaking from her gaping asshole, sniffling miserably. Somehow, the fun of breaking her was wearing off.

He picked up the phone by the bed. "Tell Maria to come to my room in an hour. And bring the coyotes into the courtyard, now," he said in a calm, even voice.

In the bright sunlight, the two men stood, heads bowed. One of them was trembling slightly. They were flanked by a couple of his heavies, dressed in military fatigues and holding assault rifles.

"Esteban, Miguel, my friends!" he said in a voice that sounded pleasant and friendly. "I've been told that you may have taken some of my property. Please tell me it isn't true."

Esteban looked up with pleading eyes. "An honest mistake, Jefe. We unloaded the stuff in the warehouse, like you said, but the package had burst - you know how much it gets thrown around on these roads - and a couple of kilos had fallen down the back. We honestly didn't notice until the buyer phoned to tell you that it was missing."

El Jefe walked slowly behind the men, leaning in between them and saying in a low voice, with a hint of menace, "Paco tells me he found two kilos tucked under the driver's seat."

"No, no Jefe," Miguel added, alarm in his eyes. "No, it just fell there. We really didn't know..."

"OK, OK my friends!" He put a muscular arm around the shoulders of each of the terrified men. "It's fine. I'm sure it was a mistake, and it won't happen again." He grinned broadly.

"Thanks, Jefe," Esteban said with obvious relief. "It won't..."

"Of course it won't." El Jefe's grin became less friendly, as he placed a large hand on each of their foreheads, and with a powerful grip, jerked their heads suddenly sideways, holding their shoulders in the crook of each elbow. There was a sickening sound as two necks snapped. "Of course it won't happen again," he added, as he released his grip and their bodies slumped to the ground. He turned and walked out of the bright sunlight, back to his office.

***

The black girl always satisfied. She had big, luscious lips and could take his cock all the way down. Her big, full tits and curvy ass had been the reason why his men had kidnapped her in the first place, and El Jefe certainly enjoyed them. He'd been surprised to find that she'd been a virgin when he'd first fucked her, maybe six months earlier. Though he was used to women whimpering when his thick cock went up them for the first time, he was surprised by the resistance, the tightness of this girl; after all, she had a body made for sex, and he couldn't believe that no-one had used her before him. It turned out that she had been planning to marry a guy from the favelas where she'd been living. The marriage should have been just a few days after his boys had seen her in Rio, chloroformed her and brought her to him. She'd apparently been saving herself for her new husband. She'd cried a lot at first, whimpered the first time he'd fucked her ass, but she'd soon become accustomed to her new role. He liked her. He'd even eaten her pussy, made her come a few times, and he'd taught her to play with her clit while she had his cock in her ass. Once or twice she'd even come while he was sodomizing her, which felt so good.

But where Achara, the Thai girl, struggled, whimpered and screamed, the black girl, after a short period of rebellion - which proved painful for her - had settled into a form of sullen acceptance. He could fuck her throat, her cunt, her ass, and she took it, but there was no spirit, no reaction. Sure she was hot, sexy and tight, but the fun was diminishing.

He had her suck him to hardness, work him between her nice, big, black titties, then spread her legs and get fucked for maybe ten minutes. Then he slipped his cock out, opened her legs wider and forced it up her ass. She gasped, bit her lip - but she took it. By now, she knew to expect it, and had lubed up. He always felt it broke the mood if he had to lube the girl's ass first. They soon learned, after the first painful session, to come to him ready-lubed and stretched.

And after another five minutes up her ass, looking down at her heaving tits and her open, wet and stretched little pussy, he pulled out. She knew what to do. Down on her knees, opening her large mouth and luscious lips wide; a few thrusts and he'd given her a hearty cum-meal. And she'd learned to clean up well before coming to him. The first time he'd gone ass-to-mouth with her, she'd vomited all over him.

That afternoon, two of his boys were taking the helicopter to Cartagena to deliver some samples and collect a down payment. The rest of the shipment would go later in the week by truck; this was just to check out a new dealer. This time, the boys were planning to stay for a couple of days and pick up some guns before coming back. Before they left, he had a word with them.

"Find me a new chica; a hot one. If she's good, if she has nice tits and fucks like a rabbit, you get ten thousand each as a bonus. Any color, just no dogs. Understood?"

He spent that night with Luisa and Anna; good local girls. They knew what he needed. He'd get them munching each other's pussies, wait 'til they were wet and ready, then find a convenient hole and go straight in. It might be a pussy, an ass, sometimes a mouth. Then he'd work his way around; with six holes to choose from, there was always variety.

He liked it when Luisa lay back, moaning, with his cock going in and out of her ass, and with sweet little Anna licking her pussy and sucking on her clit. He let them continue until he felt Luisa's tight ass contracting, heard her moaning, before pulling out and letting Anna take his load down her throat. It would usually only take the girls a few minutes to get him hard again, and then it would be Anna's turn. He loved the skinny mulatta's tight little cunt, and the girl would wriggle and twist as she rode him, while Luisa licked his balls and Anna's juicy pussy. After maybe ten or fifteen minutes of cock-riding, he'd simply say "ass", and the dutiful girl would lift up, reposition his cock-head at her rear entrance, and slowly slide down. The girl's ass was very tight, and she always winced and even whimpered a little as she impaled herself on him. Anna was still a teenager and had never felt the delights of having that hole being stretched before her first encounter with her new owner. As she and Luisa seemed inseparable, he'd decided to be kind and let her friend eat her pussy while he sodomized her that first time. Anna had cried a lot, but being fatalistic in nature, she'd soon realized that being fucked by El Jefe, even up the ass, was a better fate than being handed over to the 'boys' or being put on the streets of Bogota or Medellin to earn money for her pimps.

The 'boys' had rescued Anna and Luisa from the barrios bajos maybe a year ago, when they and perhaps a dozen other young women were about to be sold into prostitution by some coyotes who'd abducted them. El Jefe and his guys treated the girls comparatively well; better than they treated the dealers, whose bodies, cut up into easily-digestible parts, provided valuable nutrition to the fishes later that day. He'd sampled all of the ones that he found attractive, before adding Anna and Luisa to his personal harem. The boys had the use of perhaps twenty women between them, but their boss kept his little group of four or five 'special' girls for himself. Anyone who tried to touch them found out pretty quickly that El Jefe didn't share. When a new 'recruit' was brought in, he usually tried her first. If he didn't like her, or if he tired of her, she was given to the boys and he'd send out for a replacement. That's how it worked, and any girl who got too rebellious or uncooperative soon discovered that there was only one way out of the fortified hacienda. If she was lucky, it would be in a body-bag.

That night, with Anna and Luisa both leaking cum, curled up asleep on either side of him, he reflected on how things were going. His network of dealers was spreading satisfactorily, across most of South and Central America, with a particularly lucrative web across the USA. He was making small inroads into Europe and the Far East, from where he's had Achara abducted in the hope of some oriental spice. He felt he needed to speed up that expansion, diversify globally, perhaps find some new outlets or turn the screws on some of the less helpful groups. He had around $200 million in various accounts across Panama and other places, while a whole team of guys was busy laundering some of his cash in the US, buying up property and businesses, keeping some and reselling others to muddy the trail. Life was good.

Two days later, the helicopter returned. Paco came straight to his office. In one hand he was carrying a briefcase and with the other he was dragging a pretty blonde, her hands tied behind her back and a hood over her head. When the hood was removed, El Jefe was impressed. Her hair was messed up, her face and clothes were dirty, but her face was pretty - big, blue eyes, a slightly snub nose, full luscious lips - and he approved of their choice. She wore a tight-fitting t-shirt that showed off her full, rounded breasts to good advantage, and a pair of very short shorts that did the same for her nicely-rounded ass.

"Let go of me you brute", she protested as Paco dragged her up to the desk. Ignoring her, Paco grabbed a handful of her long, thick blonde hair and pulled her head back. El Jefe looked at her, approvingly.

"So, who are you, my pretty?" The boss spoke good English when he needed to, and that was clearly the language of Paco's captive.

"I'm - I'm a US citizen. You can't treat me like this. I demand to see the Consul immediately!"

He laughed loudly.

"So you're a Yanqui - a pretty one too. Pero - pero dime su nombre, por favor? Your name, please?"

"I'm - I'm Virginia Schwartz. From San Diego, California."

"Virginia? A lovely name. And are you?"

"Am I what?"

"A virgin? That's quite a body you have there, my pretty. Have you used it on many men?"

"How dare you! You're - you're disgusting! I demand you call the Embassy right now. I'll sue these bastards. They've hurt me, and they've stolen my things, and..."

El Jefe laughed loudly. "Oh, Virginia, Virginia! I'm so sorry. These are my boys; my boys. If they do anything bad to you, then you must tell me. I'll try to make it up to you."

The blonde looked around, as if deciding whether this powerful man was just toying with her. "Please - please tell this, this - brute - to stop pulling my hair. And to untie my hands. And all the way here he was pawing at my breasts. It was disgusting!"

El Jefe nodded to Paco, who released the girl, but still stood to one side of her.

"Virginia, you have to realize that we're a long way from the US Consulate - a very long way. Communications here are not too good, so it will take a little time to let them know you are here. But if you want me to be nice to you, make your stay here pleasant while we wait for the Consulate to get in touch, well..." He paused, and looked at her meaningfully. "I need you to be nice to me. Can you do that?"

"I - I - what - what do you mean?"

"Oh, Virginia with the hot body, I'm sure you know what I mean. Paco, muéstrale lo que quiero."

Paco grabbed the girl's arm and dragged her across the office to stand in front of his boss. Slowly, lazily, El Jefe unfastened and unzipped his pants, pulling out his hardening cock."

"Virginia, baby, I need some special treatment. Those lips of yours are just made for the task. Show me how nice you can be to me, and I'll show you just how nice I can be to you." He smiled at her, just as if he'd asked her if she'd like a soda.

The blonde looked him up and down. She glanced at Paco, then turned her head so she could see the heavy-set guy who stood in the doorway, holding an AK47 like it was an appendage of his body.

"If - if I do this, what will happen? And - and what if I refuse?"

His face still wore a pleasant smile. "If you refuse, then you will have hurt and upset me. I don't like people who do that. If you're lucky, I'll let Paco and Manuel take you over to the staff quarters. You can join the other girls who defied me. They never seem to look very happy when I see them - which is not often, because they spend most of their time indoors. But the boys tell me they provide excellent service. If you're less lucky, I may just ask the boys to take you for a short helicopter ride over the ocean. I think it's hard to swim with your hands and feet tied."

The smile remained on his face as he saw the look of fear on Virginia's.

"But if you're nice to me, well..." His smile broadened. "Then maybe you could join my little group of special girls. They have a good life here, nice clothes, parties - everything a girl could want. And maybe, if you earn it, I can get the boys to give you a ride back to the city where you came from."

Virginia looked around again, then carefully knelt down. "Untie my hands," she said, quietly.

"No. You don't need to use your hands where you're going. Just go down, take it like a princess, and then I might treat you like one."

With a sigh, Virginia bent forward, and her captor lifted his semi-hard cock upright to allow the blonde to slowly engulf him with her mouth. He took a handful of hair in his powerful fist and pressed down. Virginia made a few gagging noises, but she didn't push back. Using the handful of hair to manipulate her head, he forced his cock deep into Virginia's throat. He liked that she didn't struggle, didn't make any noise apart from those deep, gargling noises that he loved. And she kept her teeth clear; all he could feel was the soft wetness of her lips, her rather skilled tongue, and her tight and open throat. Just as he felt he was about to come, that rather broad and very flexible tongue came forward, and she licked his balls. He groaned as he unloaded spurt after spurt of semen into her open throat.

He loved the sensations of coming into a woman's gullet. Not every girl could take him as deep as Virginia had done, and he relished the pulsing sensations as she tried to swallow the thick goo. It was as good as - maybe better than - coming up a girl's ass, even when that girl was also coming.

When he finally released her, Virginia pulled back and gulped. There were tear-streaks down her cheeks and cum leaking from her lips. She looked as horny as fuck, he thought.

"Water," she croaked. He nodded to Paco, who opened a bottle and placed it to her lips. She swallowed, thirstily.

"So, Virginia, you've shown me that you know how to please with one of your holes. That was very good. What about the rest?"

Her face looked alarmed. "The rest?"

El Jefe glanced at Paco. He stepped behind her, grabbed the neckline of her t-shirt with both hands and pulled. The cotton fabric ripped apart, exposing Virginia's full and rounded breasts.

"Oh yes. I love a girl who doesn't need a bra. Especially if she's big enough to look like she'd would need one."

Virginia looked at Paco with a shocked expression, which turned into one of distaste. "Did he have to do that?" she asked. "If he'd untied my hands, I'd have taken it off. I don't mind you seeing my tits. I just mind being manhandled by gorillas like him."

With another smile, he nodded to Paco. "Take her to the dormitory. Let her clean up and find her some clothes."

"I have clothes in my backpack," Virginia interjected.

"Sure, but we have better clothes for you here."

"I want my stuff. C'mon, you know you'll get what you want from me; I can see that I have little choice. But at least let me keep the few things I still have from home."

El Jefe looked at Paco. "You have her mobile phone?"

"Sure. We took the SIM card out. No-one could track her using that."

"What else is in the bag?"

"Clothes, toiletries, books, some sex toys..." he leered, nastily. "And a teddy bear."

El Jefe looked back at Virginia. "Why do you have a teddy bear?"

A tear ran down Virginia's face. "It - it belongs to my niece. She's five years old. She asked me to take it with me on my travels, and to take photos of it with me wherever I went and post them on Facebook so she could see. It's - it's my only real souvenir of home." The tears were running freely now.

"OK, Paco - give her the fucking bag. Get her some food, make sure she showers and prepares. Bring her to my room around seven. Oh, and give her an appropriate outfit - you know the sort of thing."