Nash 02

Story Info
Nash tries to make amends during the promo party.
2.3k words
3
812
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/22/2023
Created 08/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nash 02

"Oh, let me start then, Nash, since you're very late to my highly advertised nighttime investigation promotion! The four Lil White Skirt Ladies all made you a morning coffee and that made you pass out. And then the four Lil Black Jacket Ladies stopped by to make you a quick lunch and then you passed out from that. And then, and then, all eight Lil Ladies pop into your house to change into their hot as hell nighttime investigation battle uniforms and you passed out from having eight naked Lil Ladies in your house, giggling and pointing at you and then you stayed passed out until Peacock Penny stopped by and started squawking about how she's charging extra, again, for holding up her hot Lil Ladies squads and you passed out from breathing in so many pieces of feathers bits until just now, so?"

"Vicki, it's not like that at all. Well, unless that's exactly happened is exactly the same as that's not what happened, so."

"Well, I'm just happy that you still pass out for girls then, Nash and I'm really happy that you showed up tonight to support the promo event for my Hanging Tree investigation and I can't even begin to explain how happy I am about the nighttime investigation battle uniform you provided and I'm so happy about everything, Nash, I mean, if you and I find a few moments alone before Peacock Penny has you on your way to southern Argentina, I mean, who knows, right? Anyways, so, Lil Minnie Mimi Maye in the nude then?"

Oh, I couldn't make enough "explosion" and "blow up" sounds and hand gestures!

"Hi, Gale Storms from TV3 News, broadcasting live from the Middleton Strip during the promotion of the upcoming nighttime investigation of the true history of why the old Johnston family kept hanging the wrong people down at the old Hanging Tree from drinking bad Moonshine, so, Vicki, Vicki, Vicki, tell my viewers, Vicki, since the old Johnston family has been nighttime investigated below by that goth witch bitch from New Jersey last year, I mean, Vicki, Vicki, Vicki, what other evidence do you hope to discover then, go ahead."

"Oh, Gale Storms from TV3 News, my nighttime investigation is aimed at discovering if there is any remorse for hanging so many of the wrong, especially their family members and I hope to discover evidence that the recipe for the bad and poisoned Moonshine has burnt in hell. And also, Gale Storms from TV3 News, since sex and money has played a role in mankind for the eons, I will be searching out any evidence of that as well to, you know, to juice up my resulting story, so?"

"There you have viewers, half of the old Johnston family finally figured out that they were all just paying themselves for sex in a big circle and that's why they were so broke, which caused them to drink bad Moonshine juice and string themselves up so they wouldn't burn in hell! So, Vicki, Vicki, Vicki, before I arm hook your cute little sponsor for an interview, tell my viewers, Vicki, who are you wearing tonight for your nighttime investigation battle uniform, go ahead [pan the camera, Harold]."

"Oh, Gale Storms from TV3 News, my stretched to sheer medium grey tights are from "Risqué" and my vest is from "Bad Ass Bitch" and my leotard is from "You Wish" and my fingerless gloves were donated by an anonymous donor named Mr. Gale Storms [wink, wink] and my boots are meant to hold me tight in whatever position I might find myself in tonight, so, Gale Storms from TV3 News, will you continue to cover our sexy as hell promotion and I don't mean how you covered my father at the ball game, ho."

"Tee he, there you have it viewers, just when I thought I had gotten away with sucking off Vicki's father at the ball game, I was busted winking at the Kiss Cam! Because my mouth was too messy to open and mouth "hey there, hey" with a pucker kiss, but that's behind us now, tee he, so, Nash, Nash, Nash, who is not from Nashville, tell it to my viewers, Nash, how are you managing with all these hot, lovely and sexy Lil Ladies running around looking the way they look, go ahead."

"Oh, Gale Storms from TV3 News, since the Lil Ladies have so much experience now with promos under Peacock Penny's management and direction, I just let them handle things while I stay to the side, keep it shut and zipped and pass out, so?"

"There you have it viewers, Nash passes out and the Lil Ladies unzip his shorts and handle his three until it's a four and posts new side good angle photos on Chang under Peacock Penny's direction. So, Nash, Nash, Nash, my live feed board is blowing up, is there a boyfriend in the picture, like a boyfriend who might get lucky with you in the alley tonight during the promo and talk about who are looking forward to getting lost in the woods with tomorrow down at the old Hanging Tree, go ahead."

"Oh, Gale Storms from TV3 News, I'm not going anywhere near the old Hanging Tree tomorrow night! I'm staying put in my SUV in the parking area where it's safe from false hangings, but I will keep my flash light handy, just in case something happens and Gale Storms from TV3 News, I've watched enough of our spirited interviews to know better than to spill too much or name names, but since I spied an old, um, an old issue here tonight at the promo, well, maybe I'll address that old issue tonight and see if I might have company in my SUV tomorrow night, so that's enough for now then, Gale Storms from TV3 News, okay? Also, hey there, hey, Kirk, I see you!"

"OMG, there you have it viewers, Nash is hoping to make amends tonight with an old flame, Kirk, and he has Flash Flesh Light in his SUV to get the ball rolling and to contain the spill. So, Vicki, Vicki, Vicki, back to you, Vicki because that crazy bird girl scares the bejesus out me, Vicki, Vicki, Vicki, if I pull out an old pair of yoga pants from college and wear my old college undies over them, I mean, can I join along in your nighttime investigation tomorrow night then, go ahead."

"Oh, Gale Storms from TV3 News, of course, you can, tee he, under the watchful eye of Peacock Penny, that is, tee he. And no undies under, but it's your call for over, tee he."

"There you have it viewers, I'm joining the nighttime investigation commando tomorrow night and I'm submitting to the quite popular, Peacock Penny!"

"Ahem, coming through, excuse me, ahem, excuse me, coming through."

[Pieces of colorful feather bits were flaying and floating in the air]

"[Cough, spit feather pieces, cough] Peacock Penny, tell my viewers, Peacock Penny, how far does Nash fall for a blue frosty Icy Freeze, go head."

"Oh, he totally sucked off his almost boyfriend, Mickey for a lusty blue Frosty Icy Freeze recently, but since Mickey is Vicki's step brother, well, I'm on an investigation of my own to hook him with other people, like, you know, his old flame, Kirk, so?"

"[Cough, spit feather pieces, cough] there you have it viewers, if want some of what Nash brings to the party, then you need to go through Peacock Penny and bring a lusty blue Frosty Freeze! [Cough, spit feather pieces, cough]"

"Hi TV land [pan the camera to the fucking petite Lil Ladies, Harold, you fucking idiot] it's your favorite bird girl, Peacock Penny, just reminding you that our promo services sell out like that quick, we have finalized our contract with the Lil Asian branch of Lil Ladies with Swords squad and we are making progress in our naming dispute talks with, well, I shouldn't speak too soon, but Tesha's eyes lit up when we put Lil Black Beauties on the table, so, anyways, we sell out quick people, so, call our hotline and get your promo needs reserved! Bye."

[Tail feathers wave good bye]

"[Cough, spit feather pieces, cough] but Peacock Penny, Peacock Penny, Peacock Penny, in closing, my viewers are dying to know where your last sponsor is and is it true that you now own a 10% stake in cargo vessel shipping to the high mountains of southern Argentina, go ahead."

"Oh, Gale Storms from TV3 News. Legal no longer allows me to speak on camera about how Lonnie is tied up in just his undies in the mess hall of a cargo ship on its way to southern Argentina, so, Tesha, if you're tuned in tonight and chilled out and have trimmed your nails, call me sweetie!"

"There you have it viewers, the Lil Ladies promo squads try their best to cover all demographics from countries to skin tones to a steady supply of fem boys to the high mountain areas. I'm Gale Storms from TV3 News, signing off from the Hanging Tree nighttime investigation promo now in progress on the Strip and let me finish with the notation that the big bag of money that Peacock Penny is hefting around means this sexy promo is a huge success! Not huge like Mrs. Bentley, but the Strip is hopping tonight! [Cut, Harold]"

"(Giggles)"

And the promo carried on in the street like it was a street party! It was totally a street party!

"Hey, Nash, I hope you didn't just call me out on live TV, so?"

"Oh, Kirk, not at all, I've learned to keep my mouth shut. Which, well, you thought was a problem about a year ago, so, I mean, maybe we can bygones be bygones then and start fresh, hmm?"

"Oh, Nash, I thought one day was enough time to let bygones be bygones, so, what are we saying here then, Nash, huh?"

"I'm glad you asked that, Kirk, because I never had the chance to tell you that your drunk pickup lines actually worked more than you thought and I only kept my mouth shut that night because I was too stunned to respond back before you drunk staggered away, so?"

"Alright then, Nash, I like what I'm hearing, I mean, keep babbling and by the way, we're walking to my huge SUV while you're babbling, so?"

Huh, and that happens just that easy then? Walk, walk, walk, walk.

"Oh, and I'm glad that you said that then too, Kirk, because, well, Kirk, how huge is your SUV then? There might be a side request from a couple of the Lil Asian Ladies and since they have swords, I'm kind of afraid to follow up on their requests, so, Kirk, is your SUV huge enough to handle a couple of couples then, you know, huge like Mrs. Bentley?"

"(Giggles)"

"Oh, are you sucking my dick either way then, Nash?"

"Oh, I'm sucking your dick either way, Kirk and I don't know why this is in my head, but I'm sucking your dick with my shorts off, you know, damp alley area style and I don't even care if we park in the dry area of the alley! (i.e., no butt sex included tonight, taxes may applicable, free refills will be attempted.)"

Well, since falling under the charms of Peacock Penny, I've learned to add legal jargon to the contract. And it's nothing that I wouldn't have done last year, if given three to four weeks of thought, planning and shipping is free for all orders that come with a second flirting moment.

[Mwah, ummah, oomph, smooch, smack]

"Nash, something inside of me is begging to ask what the Lil Asian Ladies asked of you, fear of their swords or not, so? Also, you mentioned a couple of Lil Asian Ladies and I only see one Lil Asian Lady following us like we were prey, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, oomph, smooch, smack]

"Oh, there are two Lil Asian Ladies stalking us like prey, Kirk, that's Lil Lei Lys Lu that you can see and the one you do not see is Lil Mei Mie Maa because she's Ninja. And she's super, super petite. And they like your two buddies tonight, which is why I asked if they time share your SUV, so?"

[Mwah, ummah, oomph, smooch, smack]

LOL, guys, right? They would give up their citizenship for a blow job, right?

Anyways, here's what happened in a nutshell. First, tee he, Kirk was confused and thought that the two petite Lil Asian Ladies wanted to time share his huge SUV after Kirk and I had finished, which was so wrong of him to think that, so, there were three seat rows and three couples and that was that. And then I got a little confused when the guys so freely exposed themselves in front of each other so quickly, but since they used to shower together after gym class and then you, play video together, maybe I shouldn't have so surprised about that anyways, I guess. Besides, Lil Lei Lys Lu and Lil Mei Mie Maa took care of that by slicing their pants open anyways, LOL, without leaving a scratch, by the way and well, it went all three couples engaged in SUV blow job sex in the alley then. Oh, and since that sneaky Kirk parked in the damp area of the alley, which is designated as a "no spitting zone" that's what happened too.

And yep, I dropped my shorts for it and I didn't die. And I found myself looking forward to the ghostly investigation the next night down at the old Hanging Tree. In the safety of my smaller SUV, of course. With my, LOL, what did Gale Storms of TV3 News call it, my Flash Flesh Light, tee he.

End Nash 02