Nasty 750 Words

Story Info
Longer story outline?
743 words
3.41
2.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm no angel, far from it. My clients pay me well keeping them out of jail, sometimes I take trades instead of cash. Spend a lot of time in the gym and at the dojo, brown belt looks good on my five ten frame, hundred sixty five pounds brown hair and cruel blue eyes.

Five seven, one twenty pounds my wife likes her Peloton bike and pilates. Dark red hair green-eyed bitch, knows all the dirty tricks making tons of money as a service manager at the BMW dealership. Hell on wheels and proud of it.

Checked her birth control pills couple days ago, timing is right for the weekend. Feature not a flaw is her menstrual cycle, doctors put her on the hormones at a very early age to control her mood swings. Fuckin' bitch has been avoiding me for the last couple days...

Set the tray up in our play room, some lines, the pipe and a handful of rocks. Half dozen lines on the kitchen counter, single malt scotch with the big single ice cube, waiting. Doing some moves to get my abs tight, blood flowing and sweaty in my karate pants.

Red silk blouse half the buttons undone, black pencil skirt has slammed the walk in door from the garage. Once in a while she goes braless at work, makes all the jack-ass salesman nuts, struts those high heels clickity-clack across the showroom. Yeah! She is in a mood tonight!

Serious tonight when she stuffed black lace panties in my mouth not even a kiss. Helped out bunching her skirt up over her ass as she gulps her scotch, spreads her feet bends over snorting a line left, right. Slip of the string dropping my pants to my ankles slam my cock deep in her puss and hold it. Gets a couple more lines and braces both hands on the counter, "Fuck you bastard!"

Bottom out every thrust, bruise her cervix, dig my fingernails into her hips, fuck her so hard her heels come off the floor, "Come in my cunt fucker!" Release her hips she falls to the floor leaning her back to the cabinet rips her shirt open pinching her lovely little more than a handful tits.

Soaked panties from my mouth are stuffed deep in her cream pie, it's my turn. "Choke on it bitch!" Deep in her throat banging her head, snort, snort, get my marching powder. Signals me she needs to breathe by sticking a finger up my butt, "Clean it up! Get ready for round two!"

Push her knee up to her chest, I straddle her leg as I'm guided to the tight ring winking at me. Push as she groans, "Own me.." Twisted to her stomach spreading her legs so I could top her. Hook my feet over the back of her knees, pushes back, "Pound the fuck outta my ass!" Straight down hitting the front of her pussy rock my hips snapping my cock deep.

The way she squirts on my fingers, pinch her nipples hard so I can see her eyes roll again. Made her come so hard the butt plug shot out of her ass! She is a mess with bodily fluids, lube and baby oil, begging me for more.

"Haven't had enough Pisswhore!" Trying to fist herself, pissing in her hair, waggle it back and forth on her tits. Made her open her cunt so I could piss in her, then her little hole was pissing right back at me!

"Take me all the way this time.." her arm over my neck puts her tits in my face. My left leg holding her left leg down, my right leg between crooked so I can leverage on the bed. Her right leg is starting to shake, my balls smashing her buns. Four fingers deep gripping her pubic bone, slam her on my cock, "Choke me!" My hands are full, hand in her hair controlling her head, she'll do it herself! Hand over her mouth and fingers pinching her nose shut, watch her eyes!

Rib cage and diaphragm wracking, body is panicking seeking oxygen, her loose leg flailing. Butthole is milking my cock for any sperm that's left. Blacked out her body twitches and rattles, gasping automatic breaths. Love her, I will do anything for her.

Limp body has settled down when her eyes open, "You're the best." she moans. Two fingers swiping her slit, "Started my period, eat me..."