Nasty New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her dress was bunched by her buttocks, all the silky material gathered around her waist, Craig grabbed it in both hands and forced her to lift her hips by pulled the dress and her panties down. Stripping her completely, leaving only her jewellery, Craig finally had the girl naked before him, completely exhibited for his avid gaze.

It had been years since Craig had been as attracted to a women. Ondrah was the ideal mix of soft femininity and sleek fitness he admired in athletic women. As small as her breasts were they suited her frame ideally and as she sprawled on her back, snidely allowing him to gawk at her, he could tell she liked being looked at.

The flat hollow of her toned stomach had a charming little belly button in the centre. Her sex was smoothly waxed, exposing the pout of her labia and tiny inner lips. With her thighs flung wide Ondrah's slit remained tightly closed so Craig pulled her lips apart to expose the opening to her vagina. Smiling confidently he looked her in the eye as he prepared to indulge one of his favourite pastimes. Still fully dressed in his dinner jacket and tux shirt Craig climbed onto the bed and settled between his cousin's legs preparing to eat her pussy for a long time.

Some of her previous lovers had gone down on her and Ondrah liked it just fine but she'd never experienced the slow, careful build up an experienced, sensitive lover could provide. The suckling and licking felt wonderful and whenever she wriggled, wanting some new sensations he would provide, moving his mouth elsewhere, inserting a finger, or rubbing a new spot, each moment building inexorably toward her climax.

Ondrah had never climaxed from oral sex so she didn't have high expectations until Craig had been eating her pussy for a few minutes. None of her other lovers had spent much time on cunnilingus and as the girl realized he intended to make her cum she wondered if he could. That is she wondered until his fingers curled inside her and rubbed deep clitoral tissue and she felt a keen increase in her pleasure.

Expertly working her into an increasing frenetic state Craig massaged her vulva, fucked her with his fingers and lapped at her tender clit like a master, urging utter bliss from her hyper-sensitive genitals. Trembling with suppressed passion Ondrah tried to contain what felt like an impending storm of ecstasy, intimidated by how much elation she was getting from having her mother's favourite cousin going down on her.

The bickering and arguing Ondrah and her mother had gotten into lately added a subversive delight to the glee she took in having Craig devouring her sex. Her mother didn't respect her choices. Katherine had forced Dale into Ondrah's life so Ondrah was seducing the cousin Katherine had adored all these years from afar. The girl might not have any control over whom her mother married but neither did Katherine have any say over who Ondrah fucked.

'We can both make stupid mistakes mother.' She'd once said. "I sleep with losers and so do you."

Katherine had almost slapped her then and Ondrah had braced for it, but he mother wasn't as proud as Ondrah and gave in to her hard-nosed child, no longer commenting on who Ondrah dated.

Would Katherine break her silence if she knew about Craig?

Feeling wholly undeserving of such a giving lover, Ondrah endured his delicious gift, enthralled by the forbidden aspects of their tryst. Lewdly squirming her hips, smearing Craig's gorgeous mouth over her slippery sex Ondrah climaxed, fixated on the depravity of her ecstasy.

Hyper-aware of every detail she felt his tongue wriggle over her blazing clit, electric sparks of bliss igniting from the contact. The exquisite plunge of his fingers into her clenching core stroked over slippery flesh hungry for sensation. The hand that had been holding her labia open groped a breast instead and the mauling enticed even more satisfaction from her orgasm.

Quaking with rapture from head to toe Ondrah mewled helplessly as Craig continued rubbing and slurping, wringing more and more euphoria from her pleasure wracked nervous system. Watching his sinewy arm moving like a piston in and out of her quivering core Ondrah stared sightless at the source of her ravishment, lost in an orgasmic typhoon.

Lifting his mouth from her clit Craig smirked proudly at the expressions flashing across his tiny cousin's adorable face. Her features twisted in agonized bliss, shocked at how good she felt, begging him to stop, beseeching him to continue, enduring and submitting while climaxing over and over. The soldier loved making woman cum and had studied long and had on how to do it, but something about the way his cousin looked when cumming inspired him to push her further than he would other lovers, she wanted more and could handle more ecstasy than most. Once more they met eyes and challenged the other to quit first.

Ondrah had lost the swimming contest and she wanted to win this battle of endurance. Would his arm give out before she could no longer stand to climax?

Settling in, very much like he did in arm wrestling matches, Craig tested the minimum effort he could put in to finger fucking Ondrah hard and fast while keeping her climax going. That arm was already sore, but he felt he could keep up the pace for a while once he started breathing exercises.

Ondrah saw him shift gears and the burning rub of his fingers lessened in intensity, but still dragged across the bundled nerves of her inner clitoral tissue, scraping pleasure from her body. Her orgasm-addled brain lashed her with salacious thoughts of who this man was to her. Thinking as many filthy thoughts as she could summon she prolonged her climax needing to last longer than his arm.

In her imagination they were doing this on the beach where they had first met, the whole family standing around shocked as Craig gave in to her immeasurable charm and began ravishing her on the canvas lounge chair. Other hotel guest gathered around and watched the girl climax and touched themselves, too aroused by the sight of her irresistible body to keep their hands from engorged genitals. Her aunts and uncles, cousins grandparents and even Dale all masturbated to the sight of the cutest member of the family being finger fucked blissfully by the hero they all admired so much. Ashamed of how much delight she took from such a perverted fantasy Ondrah continued climaxing as Craig's fingers wrenched an orgasm from her shivering body.

Craig wasn't sure he'd ever seen a woman cum so long and his arm burned with fatigue. Not wanting to wear out her sweet pussy, at least not with his fingers, he conceded the battle acknowledging inwardly that she was one of the most orgasmic partners he'd ever had.

Pulling drenched fingers from her sopping slit Craig kissed her labia and made her twitch.

"You win sweetling. I cant keep up."

Proudly exhausted she collapsed on the bed, limbs flung wide, chest heaving and her pussy throbbing warmly.

"Yay me." She drawled, lips numb, brain fogged and feeling far away.

The older man stood and began to take off his suit, laying it carefully on a nearby chair. As his body came once more into view Ondrah roused and watched him strip for her. Craig was tall and she liked looking way up at him from the bed as his shirt came off. The sight of his square shoulders with the undulating cords of muscles made her feel small and feminine, his bulky biceps, triceps and the cords in his forearms flexed and relaxed, thrilling her as he pulled off his shoes, pants and socks. The size of his pectorals and the tight hardness of his perfectly sculpted abdominal muscles took her breathe away. Thighs like trees and buttocks as round as a runners sent a quiver through her sex at the idea of how hard he would be able to fuck her.

When he pulled off his boxers and revealed the smooth length of his wonderful erection Ondrah scrambled around on the bed, enlivened with excitement as she saw what appeared to be the biggest cock she'd seen. As their flirtation had progressed and she'd attempted to get him hard Ondrah had braced for disappointment not seeing him grow in his swim trucks. Whether he was impotent or just small she hadn't thought too hard about, but the relief she felt at the sight of a big, throbbing hard-on straining toward her clued her in that she'd been worried.

On all fours, rump as high in the air as she could raise it, leaning on her elbows she inspected Craig's penis from a foot away. The big knob was dark pink and smooth, the gnarled first few inches of his shaft looked like gristle, then the flesh grew less knotted and the big veins were the most prominent feature, other than the girth. Large. Heavy balls hung low in his loose scrotum, the skin lightly haired and smooth. Craig had trimmed his pubic hair to a clean half-inch or so, and the way it faded into his groomed chest hair made her tingle.

Not using her hands at all Ondrah reached for his knob with her extended tongue and licking him wetly with long, lewd strokes. Caressing his gorgeous manhood with her grateful mouth she moaned gratefully, Ondrah was a size queen and loved sucking a big cock. Craig not only thrilled her with his fantastic body but his erection was perhaps even more impressive, at least that's how she felt on that glorious New Year's Eve.

A salacious shiver fluttered through her body as she finally tasted the salty manliness of his phallus. Warm under her tongue, his soft skin titillated her senses. Soaking him as much as she could before engulfing him completely, Ondrah teased her mouth with his manhood until she couldn't resist sucking him in and stretched her tongue as far along his shaft as possible, taking him deep. Still not using her hands she bathed him and caressed his flesh adoringly with her greedy mouth. Making herself more and more horny with every sordid moment, she became lost in the sleazy delight of filling her mouth with maleness.

Craig watched her suck him and understood that she was performing an act full of meaning to her. The way she suckled him in a strange, trance-like, passion-filled ritual fascinated him. The girl's hands were held in a prayer-like pose on the bed and her eyes closed in deep concentration as she bathed every inch of his cock with her insistent mouth. The position she adopted, ass up, face buried in his crotch was so specific, and she had done it so quickly, he knew she'd practised.

The overt, sloppy way she sucked him, showing him her desire, exaggerating everything sordidly looked very pornographic, but the obvious pleasure she took from being so slutty was seductively erotic. As preformative as it was it didn't seem like she was actually doing her act for him. Ondrah was enjoying herself contentedly.

Keeping still, allowing her to fuck her own face with his erection, Craig felt the urge to climax distantly asking permission to approach. Grinning, Craig knew he was going to resist as much as possible but suspected his young, new lover wasn't going to appreciate him holding back for long. When her warm hands began both stroking his shaft gently, but with increasing insistence he relished the challenge once again. How long could he hold out against her abilities and allure?

Lost in her own word of blissful fellatio Ondrah didn't even know they were competing until she heard him make strangled noises deep in his throat. Opening her eyes she looked up and saw Craig's straining face looking less composed than she'd seen it before and she realized how hard he was fighting not to cum. That knowledge, the impending unleashing of his sperm, impelled her to actually try and make him cum.

No longer indulging in her own pleasure she stroked his shaft more firmly, massaging his balls and making eye contact, beseeching him to give her his jism as she worked her tongue all over his knob as vulgarly as possible. Panting and mewling like a slutty kitten begging for cream Ondrah made a raunchy spectacle of herself for his benefit.

All of her wanton behaviour aroused Craig powerfully but it was the deep, earnest eye contact that overwhelmed him. Eyes so blue they glowed entreated him to give her his precious essence and Craig fixated on the family resemblance those eyes held to her mother and the others. This was his cousin and it was forbidden.

Craig shot a jet of sperm deep into the suckling mouth of his teen-aged cousin once removed and his mind ignited with shameful pride that he could be accepted so intimately by someone in his own family. In utter physical and emotional ecstasy Craig emptied himself into the warm wetness of the gorgeous girl's greedy mouth. Ondrah moaned appreciatively as her mouth filled with his seed and Craig hissed through gritted teeth experiencing more intense bliss than he could ever remember.

Thirstily swallowing his semen, Ondrah loved the warm, delicious splash of his cum on her tongue and the nasty joy she took from this being a man her mother admired desperately. As she performed an obscenely intimate act on a much older relative Ondrah experienced a depraved satisfaction in shattering taboos in favour of her own lust.

Once more testing his limits Craig remained ensconced in the sweet mouth of his cousin far past the point when it felt good and became the keen torture of too much pleasure. The girl milked his shaft with one hand, squeezed his ball with the other while her suckling mouth tormented his sensitive glans and tip with her wriggling tongue. Brain shorting out, his nervous system screaming at him to move, Craig held as still as his trembling limbs allowed as Ondrah grazed him with her nimble tongue, tormenting him with lacerating bliss.

Again unaware of the extremity of his reaction to what she was doing Ondrah savoured his sperm, swirling it around in her mouth smearing it over his trembling erection. The throb of his cock as he responded to her movements thrilled her so she continued doing it, pleased with the tiny spasms and swelling flesh. The strange taste of cum and the fascinating way his cock reacted to her ministrations diverted her for so long that the flavour of jism faded and was all gone before she finally released him from her oral grip.

Sighing heavily Craig spun and flopped on the bed behaving like he had just completed some vigorous task. Good! He had been making her feel like that for two days, since he wandering hands touched her almost everywhere while surfing.

After the surfing lesson the day before had them both drunk with lust they had gone for lunch with the clan. The resort provided a buffet for lunch and the whole family gathered around a few adjoining tables while Ondrah remained in her bikini covered with the black pyjama shirt. Eating her food she posed as a matter of course, displaying herself to best advantage like a cat. Why not show off her body, she worked hard on it and it made her feel good?

Tired from the surfing she was ready to eat. When her mother joined them dominating the conversation, Ondrah took the opportunity to study Craig when he wasn't studying her back. It didn't take long to realize he was adept at changing the subject away from himself which Ondrah admired and, naturally, intrigued her.

Craig re-dressed but was pleased the girl had chosen to allow him the pleasure of ogling her some more. Impressed with her physique he approved of her meal, low fat, high protein and lots of greens. Like himself she didn't eat a lot, but it was healthy food for high energy people. The girl understood her body's needs. And he understood he needed her body.

Sitting with mother and daughter he was able to assess the differences and similarities as the conversation meandered over the long years Katherine and he had been apart. Katherine didn't pry into his work or where he'd been, focusing on his emotional happiness. Unfortunately those were the three things he was least comfortable speaking about so he used all the skills he'd learned over the years to deflect and redirect the attack to question Katherine on her life, learning as much as he could about Ondrah his fascinating niece in the bargain.

With Dale and other nearby relations interrupting and adding their two-cents through the meal Craig eventually learned about Ondrah's years of dance, martial arts, gymnastics, and all the track and field events. He found she spoke three languages, English, French and Spanish, and that she was the family expert on computers. That last one may have just been based on her age within the family but maybe she was actually skilled.

About twenty minutes into the meal Ondrah realized that Craig was pumping everyone for information about her right in front of her face. It seemed unlikely anyone else except maybe her mother would notice that anytime anyone brought Ondrah up in conversation he asked more pointed questions and followed the stories more closely. However the girl was on high alert around him, her desire for him sharpening her instincts and she noticed.

Under the table she lifted on bare foot and placed it on his thigh. When he didn't flinch or even glance at her she slid it back and forth sensually, enjoying the feel of his thick trews through the soft materiel of his slacks. The new game was chicken, who would flinch first?

Stroking his leg with her foot Ondrah teased the older man awkwardly, the angle he was sitting at difficult for her to fully move her leg. It didn't last long, the position too odd, and it becoming obvious she was doing something under the table.

"What are you doing?" Her mother asked.

"I have a cramp from surfing. Charlie horse."

Standing she began to stretch right in the restaurant, her body almost nude and her stretches on the verge of obscene. Pretending her hamstring was spasming Ondrah exhibited herself for the crowded restaurant, her sexy older cousin and the family did their best to ignore her display.

"Uncle Craig are you any good at massage?" Ondrah asked guilelessly, her eyes too wide, her expression as far from her usual calculated mask as possible.

"I studied a bit in Japan."

"Oh!" Ondrah was impressed.

"The hotel has massage tables by the lobby." Aunt Sylvie offered.

"Lets go use one?" Ondrah gushed mischievously.

"Darling, those aren't for guests to use." Her mother chided.

"If they tell us to stop we won't argue." she countered reaching for Craig's hand and pulling him from his chair. The urge to have his hands on her body was building again. It had been almost an hour since he's been touching her in the water, but only three since they'd met.

"Be back soon." Craig called as Ondrah pulled him toward the lobby.

Dropping on the cushioned table closest to the busy lobby she flopped on her stomach and reach behind to untie her bikini strings, happily removing even that tiny barrier between complete nudity and roaming eyes.

"Where was this charlie-horse?" Craig asked archly.

"Everywhere. But my legs need so much work." she mumbled into the table smiling, her face pointed to the passing people so she could see their reactions to the mostly nude girl being rubbed by the muscular man.

The moment Craig began kneading the flesh of her left calf Ondrah sensed his skill, Craig really had studied massage. The competency in his fingers immediately soothed her hard worked legs and Ondrah lost any will to tease him and simply basked in the healing touch of an excellent masseuse. The girl had no idea how long she lay on the table before Craig had worked up both legs and was massaging her buttocks dangerously near her bikini bottoms.

Prying apart her succulent globes, he gazed at the hidden juncture where her vulva and anus hid behind the stretchy materiel of her burgundy swimsuit. It was while he was debating between moving on to her back or teasing her by edging closer and closer to her sex when an employee who actually worked at the hotel arrived.