Nasty New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was no longer filling her mouth with sperm Ondrah savoured the flavour and sucked him gently, easing him down from his climax. Sucking his thick tool filled her with such mischievous glee she wished she could show someone the jism on her tongue, but they were alone. Instead she took out her phone and took several selfies with her tongue out, Craig's cum gathered in a pool, her older cousin driving in the background.

Swallowing and grinning she began editing and picking her favourite.

"What's your number?" she asked.

Texting him the pic she felt a modicum of exhibitionist thrill at sharing her debauchery. Laying back in his lap Ondrah tucked his softening penis back into his trousers and zipped him up.

"Will you be able to control yourself for a while now?'

"Will you?" He shot back.

"No. Never could, never will." They shared a smile.

Fixing her makeup in the rear camera on her phone Ondrah re-applied smeared lipstick and dabbed tears from her eyes from gagging on such a long erection.

"What do you call that style of make-up." Craig asked.

"E-Girl."

"Yeah."

"It came out of Asian fashion, internet stuff and TikTok."

"You do it very well. You look beautiful."

"You're just saying that 'cause I sucked your cock."

"True. I rarely talk to young women unless they do."

Ondrah laughed, shocked by the blunt delivery.

Enjoying the taste of his sperm in her mouth she rambled about goth fashion, anime and k-pop music, her influences. Craig took it all in and asked questions when he needed to but he found it all a bit bewildering.

At the top of the road there was a parking lot where the family gathered. Gloating to herself Ondrah coddled the memory of Craig's cock jetting cum over her tongue as her family gathered around to gush about the view, how cold it was, how beautiful and what a crazy drive that was. Undeniably aroused by the thought of her family finding out about them she hugged herself in the wind, relishing the secret.

The hike through the desolation of the volcanic crater was fairly calm. They spent a few hours walking around inside, enjoying the bright, brisk day, the lovers drifting from group to group but always finding themselves near one another.

The crater is about seven miles across, and twenty-five hundred feet deep. The sides are steep and barren with smaller volcanic cones scattered around inside. The volcano is still active but hasn't erupted in hundreds of years so the feet of thousands of tourists have carved paths winding around the inside of the crater.

After, when everyone assembled in the parking lot one of the uncles was inspecting Craig's car asking him all about it. Ondrah sensed she was going to have to give up her ride and began assessing where she would ride as a second choice of companions on the trip back. However when the Aston Martin sped out of the parking lot Craig was climbing into the back seat of a mini-van.

Ondrah did a subtle little move slipping past one of the grannies to get the seat next to him on the back bench seat between Craig and the Granny. Within ten minutes of beginning the descent the Granny was asleep and the conversation settled into two groups, the middle row and the front seats. Silent in the back Ondrah pretended to fall asleep too, resting her head on Craig shoulder.

The big man worked a hand down the front of her her jean shorts, under her tights and into her panties. Easing her hips forward and parting her legs she gave him access to her smooth labia, while peeking at the Granny to see if she noticed the risque behaviour.

Settling back onto his shoulder Ondrah closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation of his big finger moving in between her nether lips. Craig pressed one finger along her groove, easing his digit into her vagina just a little, then sliding it back out between her lips deliciously.

Slowly, insistently he eased her closer and closer to orgasm with small movements, focused on teasing her lips and clit. Expertly sensing her needs as she approached climax Craig massaged her slippery slit and rubbed her burning clit, playing her like an orgasmic instrument.

Delighted by the risky, lecherous conduct Ondrah found it easy to achieve orgasm even with so little stimulation, her brain providing more than enough sordid fuel for her climactic needs. Biting his sweater between her teeth Ondrah came for Craig, offering her ecstasy to him to extend or cease at his will.

Craig rubbed the quivering girl's clit with little mercy, carefully assessing whether or not she was going to make an embarrassing noise. When he heard her whimper he lifted his finger from her button and eased his hand from her crotch. Offering her his finger to lick Ondrah sucked his digit like it were his cock and showed him how much she appreciated what he had done.

The clan assembled for lunch after the hike, chatting about the sites and plans for that afternoon. Heading back to her room after the meal, eager to change into a new bikini and parade around in front of Craig she made her own plans. Maybe they could do some more surfing, she enjoyed both the activity and the contact with him.

Ondrah saw her great Aunt Sylvie looking through all her pockets and purse frantically.

"Did you lose something Auntie?" She inquired.

"Yes. I can't find my key to the room. I keep leaving them on the table. They said they were going to charge me if they had to give me anymore keys." she grimaced, afraid to get in trouble.

The older woman and the two youngest kids were staying in the room next to Ondrah. Glancing up she did some quick calculations and assessed which room Sylvie's was. It was there in the corner where two wings met, on the third floor. The wind billowed Sylvie's curtains indicating the big patio door was wide open.

"I'll climb up and let you in." she told the older woman.

"No! What if you fall?"

"Look at the balconies. I can go there, there and right there." She pointed at the off-set balconies that almost made a stair up the outside of the building where the wings met. The wing Ondrah was in was three feet lower, being closer to the beach, and the offset rails would be fairly easy to climb for an athletic person.

Before she could change her mind Ondrah hopped up on the fist rail on the ground floor of her wing. Then pulling herself up rail by rail she scrambled up the twenty feet or so to her Auntie's balcony and ducked inside. When she opened the hotel door from inside she had a spare key in her hand. Letting her grateful aunt in she said.

"I'll keep this key in my room just around the corner. If you need it I'll have one for you."

Letting the door shut behind her aunt Ondrah came around the corner to her door and saw Craig on the stair ascending toward her, grinning.

"Nice climbing."

"Oh! You saw that?" Glancing around she saw they were alone. "Were you looking at my ass?"

"Yes, but also your everything. That took guts."

"Nah! My elementary school gymnasium had a climbing wall higher than that. I grew up on that thing."

Craig nodded, impressed, and she felt a little leap in her heart.

"I was thinking about surfing some more...?" Ondrah was annoyed that right at the end of the sentence she up-spoke a question, sounding insecure and needy to her overly-sensitive ears.

"Have you ever ridden a jet ski?"

She hadn't and she loved it once they were each out on their own. For a while she hated the violence until Craig showed her how much smoother the ride was once you opened the throttle and rode on top of the waves. Screaming at the top of her lungs with elation she flew over the sea going almost seventy miles per hour. Following Craig she carved swaths in the water, sending sheets of spray in the air, whooping and hollering her enjoyment at the bright blue sky.

Craig was thoroughly enjoying his time with his young cousin, her athletics, humour and brazen defiance of norms excited him. After a time he realized she reminded him of himself. Racing up and down the beach they explored the coast for the afternoon then returned windswept and beginning to burn.

Hoping to sneak away for a quicky she was leading him to his room when they met Dale and her mother.

"I was looking for you! Oh dear, you have some colour in your cheeks I think."

"How can you tell under all that?" Dale teased.

"Most women's make-up has SPF qualities so I guess she should be fine." Craig tossed in, not paying much attention as he looked out over the courtyard.

Ondrah smiled seeing how that disconcerted Dale.

"Ondrah your cousin Nicky did something to the password on his tablet. Could you look at it and see if you can get in?"

"Sure." she didn't even sound annoyed and Katherine's eyebrows shot up. Ondrah ignored her Mother's expression. Katherine met Craig's eye. "Ondrah is excellent with computers. Most of us go to her for advice."

"These kids are on their computers constantly." Dale chimed in.

"Yeah, I imagine its pretty necessary now-a-days. Especially after the pandemic." Craig smiled a humourless, tight lipped twitch that looked like a threat to Ondrah. Dale read it as well and backed away pulling Katherine's hand. "

"Your Dad's waiting." Dale suggested.

"Right. We're going on a booze run!" She grinned and they retreated down the stairs.

Ondrah turned to Craig disappointed they'd been interrupted.

"You wanna watch me struggle with the password?"

"I have to do some computer work as well. Knock on my door when you're done, ok?"

Leaning in he gave her a kiss on the cheek just grazing her lips, not lingering, but not being quick either. There was salt on her cheek from the ocean and it tasted divine. Going to his own room he booted up his computer and decided to do some investigating.

In a few minutes Craig was looking at Ondrah's high school files. Until graduation she had been closely watched by the guidance councillor due to Ondrah's high intellect and propensity to get into trouble. Listed as idealistic, highly adaptable with keen intellect they found her to be a team player in sports, but with authority issues. Ondrah challenged teachers and had humiliated more than one in front of their class. Although she'd scored really high on her S.A.T.'s she hadn't yet chosen a University.

Paralyzed by choice? That didn't seem like her. There were no records of her applying anywhere.

Then she knocked on his door.

Ondrah hadn't been in his room since the night before and seeing his bed, made and tidy as if nothing had happened made her blush thinking of how many times he'd made her cum on that bed. Feeling the pressure of their desire for each other she walked trough the room out onto his balcony seeking air and wanting to see his view to compare to her own.

Craig didn't join her immediately and in the moment of anticipation she saw the front of the hotel, the manicured lawn and long driveway. People passed in the parking lot below and ate on the patio of the little hotel cafe she hadn't been to yet. The mountain loomed above and she remembered sucking his cock while she tried to spot the road they had used, but she couldn't spy it from that far.

When Craig joined he gathered her hair in one hand and kissed the back of her neck warmly. A thrill went through her to be so lovingly nuzzled by a man so much older. Craig continued kissing her nape but placed a hat on her head. Stuffing her hair up inside a fedora he stopped kissing to neatly stuff all her hair under the hat. Then he handed her his sunglasses, a large pair with a dark sleek frame and black lenses.

"Your disguise." He smirked.

Saucily putting them on she posed for him looking Audrey Hepburn elegant.

"Stunning." He murmured and she believed him.

Then Craig put on a ball cap and another pair of sunglasses, those ones brown and he slid behind her and resumed kissing her neck. As his insistent hands began to grope her and his kisses inflame her Ondrah intuited he intended to fuck her out here on the balcony and she moaned with passion at the idea.

Deft hands pulled her clothing from her easily, his mouth never leaving her skin, kissing neck, shoulders and upper back as he bared her to the evening air. The railing of the balcony was smooth stucco wall with a short metal rail that reached four feet. There was foot high gap between the top of the stucco wall and the white painted railing meaning it would be difficult but not impossible to see her breasts from the cafe or the parking lot. Ondrah shifted position to ensure more people would see her naked tits if they looked.

Standing close behind her, still kissing her neck Craig fitted his prick into her already soaking wet sex. The sense of invasion was deeply satisfying after a day of teasing and rising sexual tension. As Craig began to move his gorgeous cock in and out, the friction of his flesh in hers intoxicating, Ondrah scanned to see if anyone was watching.

The wet grip of his little cousin's luscious pussy gripped his cock exquisitely and Craig groped her breasts hungrily as they moved together. The first day of the new year had been the most erotically charged of his life, boding well for the coming year. Withing the first hour of the year he had bedded Ondrah and by the seventeenth he had cum in her mouth while driving, finger banged her beside his Great Aunt and was now fucking her in plain view on his balcony. What could be better?

When it was time for him to cum Ondrah dropped to her knees. Removing the hat and sunglasses she looked up, stroking him with both hands and pleading, "Cum on my face! Cover me in your hot sperm!"

The sound of her voice echoed off the walls of his balcony and he heard the sound of diners down below stop chatting and eating. Glancing down from his vantage point he could just make out a few faces scanning the hotel for the source of the obscene cries. The risk of being seen and the look on Ondrah's adorable, e-girl face detonated his orgasm. Jism sprayed across her extended tongue, her carefully painted skin and nearly into her crossed eyes which were rolled back in a lewd expression of unmitigated lust.

Ondrah had wanted to shock Craig when she shouted, and saw that she did. Feeling bratty and slutty she did an ahegao face as his cum spattered her visage. Panting like a happy puppy she let his cum drip off her face, sticking her tongue out as far as she could, crossing and rolling back her eyes the way guys on the internet loved. Whenever she posted a tiktok doing an ahegao face she got a ton of likes. Hoping Craig enjoyed it she milked his cock and acted like a demented slut for him.

The strange, exaggerated orgasmic expression she made was so sordid, like a cute nymphomaniac, that he felt a salacious thrill from her wanton display. It added so much to his pleasure to see her behave so adorably nasty.

Then she made it better. When Craig finished cumming on her face Ondrah got her phone and took several selfies posing with his cock, pressing it to her lips, holding her tongue far out to touch it, rubbing his sperm around using his cock. Then she asked him to take some while she bathed his whole groin with her greedy tongue, washing all the cum from his knob, and once more making that strange face.

"Oh man these are going to look so good when I edit them." she gushed.

"Are you a photographer?"

"I guess. Like, everybody with a smart phones is now. Look, I can go into each photo and edit it, these features let me crop, adjust how bright it is, the focus and stuff, and there are all sorts of stupid filters and shit."

"Huh!" He hadn't known any of that.

"You mean you aren't an expert at this too?"

"Naw, I'm not perfect." He quipped.

"Almost."

The word slipped out and she blushed from saying something emotionally vulnerable even as his sperm besmirched her features. Nothing else they had done on the balcony embarrassed her as much as admitting she thought he was almost perfect.

Gallantly guiding them past the awkward admission Craig asked.

"Would you like to go dancing tonight?"

"Should I redo my make-up first."

"That's entirely up to you." He grinned.

Ondrah smirked and dressed once more in her bikini and pyjama shirt. Leaving her sandals off she glanced in a mirror on the way through his room.

"I'm gong to have a shower, then eat with the family and then spend too long getting dressed up to go dancing with my almost perfect cousin."

Blowing him a kiss the sperm stained girl left his room and Craig felt a twitch in his balls knowing she proudly wore his essence out in public. Ondrah acted cool only as long as it took to close the door then sprinted down the hall and down the stairs to her own room. Hiding behind a plant she waited to be sure her hall had no relations in it then, with key card ready, she bolted for her door anxious a relative was going to stop her and see the stain of her guilt.

"Oh good, there you are." Aunt Sylvie panted at the top of the stairs as Ondrah slipped her key into the reader. "I forgot my key again. May I have the spare?"

"Of course." Keeping her face turned to the door Ondrah felt herself go white.

Pushing the heavy door inward she stepped in and stood behind it so her aunt could enter.

"Its just there on the table."Ondrah pointed to the card. Aunt Sylvie hesitated, looking at her niece and then waddled to the table to grab the key card.

"Thank you!" Going back out the door she asked. "Do you want to come get another one to replace this one?"

"I'll drop by in a moment, I was about to have a shower to wash off the ocean water."

"Oh! Yes I saw you on the snow-mobile."

"Jet-ski."

"Right! No snow here! Hee hee." The older woman toddled off without another glance at Ondrah and the girl closed the door as soon as possible, then rushed to the shower.

Under the warm spray she relived the many wonderful sexcapades she and Craig had already gotten up to and masturbated, greedy for more.

After another round of family stories over dinner Ondrah returned to her room to dress. Black combat boots, patterned, black, thigh-high stockings, garters and belt, no panties naturally, a red checked plaid skirt, white dress shirt, unbuttoned all the way, held closed by a black, lace bustier decorated with silver chains and no bra under the shirt so her nipples were visible if you looked closely enough.

Lips painted flat black to match her ebony, cats-eye liner, false lashes, and smoky coral eye-shadow. Her foundation was pale and she used no blush, giving herself an ethereal, ghostly quality. Ondrah curled her hair away from her face and artfully tussled it, spraying it enough to keep it perfectly mussed for hours.

Craig dressed in a tan suit of soft cotton, a periwinkle shirt, no tie, with blue button-suspenders, and tan hush puppies on his feet.

They walked from where he parked on the edge of town and strolled along the boardwalk looking like father and daughter to the passers-by. They found a bar brimming with character and bursting with live music, a cover band carrying on the New Year party for all the tourists.

Th two of them danced for hours working up a delicious sweat and drawing everyone's eyes. Craig removed his jacket and rolled his sleeved over his corded forearms. Sweat plastered his shirt to his bulky shoulders and pectorals and Ondrah felt squishy inside watching him move. Craig was a great dancer, supple and precise in his movements, clearly listening to the music and letting it inform his movements moment to moment.

Ondrah's white shirt grew translucent as she perspired and her pink nipples grew more visible as the hours wore on. Twirling and undulating wantonly she danced like a professional stripper for Craig, using her training to entertain the crowd but focusing on her partner.

Watching her closely Craig was ready when Ondrah no longer wanted to dance for him, shifting to wanting to fuck, and he took her hand pulling her from the bar when she gave him the look. Wrapping herself around the big man she moulded her supply body to him as he guided her back to the hotel.