Nasty Sissy

Story Info
Chrissy buttfucks Mistress.
986 words
4.29
4.9k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Mistress' nasty sissy! I am so horny for her - I am always horny for her. She knows how to bring out the primal sissy slut that is deep inside me by manipulating me: if I don't please her, she punishes me and withholds sex - but if I please her, then I am rewarded with sex. I always crave sex with Mistress and sometimes I just cannot control my urges for her............

I am dressed in my favorite white bra - a wirefree half-satin/half-lace cup design filled with my huge silicone prosthetic tits, favorite nightgown - prissy pink with white lace trim around the neckline and shoulder openings, and my favorite sexy panties - white satin high-cut with lace trim along the inner thighs.

I creep into her bedroom and slide into bed with her. I snuggle up against her - my panties pulled aside so my rock hard clit is pressing in between her ass cheeks, my left arm is over the top of her body with my hand caressing her large breasts - slightly pulling her into me, my big tits pushing back against her back, my right arm is underneath her head with my hand over her mouth to muffle her screams/moans as I slowly press my big clit into her ass all the way to my root using my precum as lube.

I pause deep inside her and roughly play/squeeze her big tits while still strongly covering her mouth and holding her securely against me. I begin to move in and outta her ass, loosening her up, letting her asshole adjust and open up for me to start pumping faster and deeper.

I whisper into her ear: "Mistress, you are so desirable, I have to have you, I must take you, I must fuck your sexy ass...I need you, you are my sexy beautiful mistress and I only want to cum inside your holes - all your holes!" With that said, I quicken my pace fucking her asshole...feeling her big ass cheeks against me turns me on, makes my clit harder.

I am now gripping her right tit hard, pulling her into me as I thrust faster into her ass, harder, faster, harder, faster...she is screaming at first under my hand gag, then it turns to deep loud moans as the initial discomfort turns into pleasure. Our breathing becomes shorter and heavier as our lust for each other takes over...her hands go down to her pussy and she is rubbing her clit furiously as I fuck her ass.

She is squirming and twisting...bucking up against me. I have to have her, so I strengthen my hold around her - I want my big hard clit as deep in her ass as I can get it...her squirming and twisting just excites me more, so I fuck into her even harder! She says my clit is too big and she's upset because her pussy is getting wet and turned on at the same time from me violating her without initial permission - we both know she secretly enjoys being taken, and her moans are my permission.

"Take it mistress, you're my whore tonight! I am gonna pound your ass hard!"

"No!" She yells while her body does the complete opposite - she gets up on all fours so I can get full access to her tight hole. I go in deeper and harder now. I get behind her and grab her sexy hips, pulling her ass back onto my throbbing clit. "That's it bitch, you want it, don't you?"

She can't even answer and her pride won't let her give up control. She starts calling me names acting like this was her idea: "You sissy faggot...dick sucking slut...sissy whore...cock sucking sissy cumdump...MY NASTY SISSY!" Her verbal degradation excites me even more - I love it when Mistress verbally abuses me. She then commands me to reach around and play with her clit so she can come with me.

Full deep strokes - all the way to the root, then all the way out so we both feel the mushroom head go past her puckered opening, then repeat again and again, harder and harder..."take it slut, take it deep you anal whore" I say to her, knowing when this is over, she will show me who the anal whore really is!

She says: "Push it in deeper I want to feel every inch of your hard clit inside me!" My left hand goes down underneath to play with her clit, my right hand goes down underneath to grab her hanging tits, while my big tits are pressing into her back. In and outta her ass: "that's what you like, you want me to cum deep in your ass, don't you? You want my hot jizz inside you, dripping outta your ass, like the anal bitch you are!"

She reaches behind me to pull me closer. Her hand is on my thigh using my panties to hold on. She can feel my tits in her back. We are just grunting and fucking. "Yes! Cum in my ass bitch. Unload that hot cum inside so you can clean me up! Pump every drop in my ass as I stand here. I want you to see it oozing out and sliding down my thighs!" she says just as her orgasm takes hold, I shoot my jizz deep into her ass! After I stop pumping a few loads into her and she recovers from her deep orgasm, I release her from my hold.

"Nasty sissy - did I give you permission to buttfuck me? Did I? Go get my crop, I am going to punish your panty clad ass, while you use your tongue to clean my pussy, my thick thighs, and suck all your jizz outta my ass! GO ON BITCH, CLEAN UP YOUR MISTRESS NOW!" as she she slaps me hard across my face.