Nasty's Slave in DC Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was plugged for a third time, filled up and left straining for a long while. Finally, I was unplugged, drained, and rinsed off. I was unhooked from the walls and toweled off. I was led to the mat, forced on my knees, and a strap pressed against the back and inside of each of my thighs, pulling my legs out and forward. My arms were pulled to either side and my upper back pressed down towards the mat, my ass in the air and my legs unable to move.

Something smooth, cold, hard, and tubular glided into my ass. I felt someone's hips bounce against my ass cheeks. "Oh my god," I thought, "I'm being pegged." I moaned and shook my head side-to-side. The intruder of my ass only picked up their pace. It felt like I was constipated, but I knew I was empty after the enema. This went on for a few minutes, then the strap-on dildo was removed.

I heard movement around me, then something soft was pressed against my sphincter. It was pushed in and felt warm with a wide, hard shaft sliding easily inside a friction-reducing foreskin. I thought, "This must be somebody's dick." I had no idea I had signed up for this, but although large, it actually felt better than the dildo.

After a few minutes, the pace picked up. I moaned and was slammed roughly. Then my hips were gripped firmly, and I was held still, impaled fully and the shaft pulsed several times. I relaxed as it slid out of me. I felt cool air rush inside my colon before my sphincter closed.

I was opened again as another soft cock head pushed inside my ass. I moaned, not knowing how much of this I was going to be forced to endure.

I felt hands on my cock and balls. That almost took my mind off the dick burying itself in my ass. I felt a little bit of lube on the fingers on my cock, but it still felt a bit rough on my circumcised cock head. Not for the first time, I wished I was given a choice on that particular elective surgery. I imagined a newborn popping its head out and saying, "Mommy, Mommy, I wa pa o my weewee chopped off." I laughed around my gag, but it sounded like another moan.

My mind was brought forcefully back to the cock in my ass, pounding harder. It felt like I was laid bare and split open. Something deep inside me was pushed around making me feel nauseous. The dick buried itself to the hilt inside me and stayed there. I felt it pulsing and quivering. It pulled out with a pop, and I felt cum leak out my ass and run down my scrotum. I felt used and worn-out.

I felt my ass penetrated again. Then, someone removed my ball gag and replaced it with a large ring gag. My face was angled up and a cock was stuffed through the ring and into my mouth. I tasted a slightly sweet water-based lube. It didn't taste like it had been in my ass, but I had no way of knowing.

I was buffeted between two cocks. Something pinched my cock head and I felt it being pulled down by a heavy weight. My cock swung forward and back while I was pounded. I wretched as the back of my throat was penetrated. I felt cum surge in my ass and my mouth. I swallowed some and the rest leaked out of both holes. I was taken again and again. I lost track of time and how many cocks used my holes. I couldn't tell at any rate if the cocks were the same or different. At some point, the clip was removed from my cock head.

I found myself empty and breathing through my open mouth. I was covered in cum. I shuttered and caught my breath.

Something cold and large stretched open my sphincter. I felt a rubber cock with a flared head and shaft bumps enter me from behind. It felt lubed-up, but painful. I screamed and panted through the open ring gag. Fortunately, the intruder was removed after a few moments. I felt air-conditioned cold air flow into my gape, and I was too weak to close my sphincter. I gasped and moaned until someone removed my restraints, gag and hood. I collapsed onto the mat and didn't notice who released me.

I woke up stuck to the mat, covered with a rough blanket. Someone was shaking me.

"You need to eat and get cleaned up," Evelyn was telling me. I sat up on the floor and saw a pizza box labeled "Comet." I drank from a bottle of water and slowly ate some pizza. While I was eating, Evelyn left, came back with my clothes and sat on the couch. She said, "I have a new task for you. There are a pair of lesbians from San Francisco who each want to get pregnant. They are helping at the DC campaign office this summer."

Evelyn continued, "Your new task is to have sex with them first thing in the morning, every morning. One of them is to get your first ejaculation of the day. After that, you will continue with your regular duties. You have all summer to get them pregnant. Now tomorrow, you will spend all day with them. On Fridays, you will go with them to the campaign office. You are to do everything asked of you. There are important people who come to the campaign office including donors and bundlers, and we need to keep them satisfied. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I said meekly.

"Good. Now get your face between my legs and get me off," she ordered. "Seeing you like that makes me horny." I was sure that I looked a mess. She spread her legs and I saw her pantyless crotch under her skirt. I put down my drink and crawled to her on my knees. I nestled my head between her legs and breathed in her musky scent. With her hands on the back of my head, I lapped at her cunt.

She started moaning and rocking her hips. I concentrated on her hips and she was soon cumming. "Fuck me!" she ordered. She moved her hips to the edge of the couch. I brought my semi-hard cock to her slit. I held and squeezed the base of my cock and gently pushed it inside. Rocking back and forth, my cock got harder. I sped up my pace and braced my hands on the back of the couch.

Just as I was getting into it, she spasmed again and pushed me off. I wobbled on my feet. "Get cleaned up. It's time to leave this place."

When I got back to Nan's suite, Nan had me service her cunt. I brought her to an orgasm with my tongue, then she had me fuck her doggie style. I was exhausted, but I managed to bring us both to another orgasm. I doubt that anything much actually squirted out of me, but I felt the contractions in my cock and groin. I rolled off her, onto the bed and fell instantly to sleep.

12