Nat and the Freshwater Sharks Ch. 02

Story Info
School boys attack sister's swimsuit.
4.1k words
3.61
11.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers

This takes place twenty years after the main series. All characters are over the age of eighteen.

Tad was not happy to see Nathan "Gnat" Duran had shown up to the annual tubing trip. Gnat or Bedbug as he was also known around the school had always been a pest while he was dating his older half-sister Alexis. Gnat figured out pretty quickly that Tad was mostly into his sister because he wanted to get his hands on her huge tits.

It wasn't that that others didn't figure it out as well. Alexis' mom Wanda had also grown up with a giant rack in high school and knew what it was like to have two bullseyes attached to her chest that everyone took a shot at. Wanda figured her daughter needed to find her own way to deal with it the same as she had done. Wanda used the intimidating power of her mates to scare away unwanted advances on her chest to some degree with both her first and second husband. Alexis on the other hand used the magnetic powers of her breasts to be the social center of the popular kids' orbit.

Gnat's father had pushed his son to be protective of his half-sister. Gnat did his best but he was a year younger and unlike his father had been a late bloomer. Gnat had always been small for his age. The fact that he attempted to block advances on his sister had earned him a lifetime of bullying. It hadn't been as physical as it could have been because no one wanted to earn the wrath of Alexis and Gnat's father an ex-champion boxer who now owned a bail bonds office and inspired enough fear among their parents

Gnat's father didn't allow him to take up boxing but relented in when the boy wanted to take up wrestling. The school coach had little interest in training Gnat as his size and strength weren't up to the rigors of competitive wrestling. Gnat instead worked with his father's bail bonds employee and former bounty hunter partner from back in the day on his matt skills. Along the way, he slipped in some boxing endurance training in case Gnat wanted to train after he turned eighteen and was out from under his father's control. Despite the fact he was small and weak Gnat started to gain some skills. He gained lightning-quick reflexes and a sense of leverage to best neutralize his size and strength disadvantage.

A disadvantage he completely shed over the course of one summer. In the months between his Junior and Senior year hormones kicked in like rocket fuel and he gained a big chunk of his father's champion athlete genes. He grew more than two inches a month and packed a few dozen pounds of raw muscle. He was now taller than his father and while he still lacked the beefy brawny compact power his father was famous for, Gnat was ripped and wide.

At wrestling tryouts, he shocked the coaches by quickly rolling the star two hundred twenty pounder and hooking him into a pin. Gnat had the ability to be competitive in four weight classes if he could get his weight down under one seventy. Any inclination of picking on Gnat anymore quickly faded as he suplexed and hooked the favorite to win State at two twenty at the third meet of the year.

Gnat was quickly becoming a star athlete gaining the privilege of dating from the pool of popular girls in school. Being new to the politics of the elite social class in his school Gnat didn't consider the ramifications of dating Maria from the flag team instead of one of the cheerleaders. His cheerleader sister had purposely failed a class to repeat her senior year to spend an extra year with her boyfriend Tad at the expense of a scholarship, only to have Tad cheat on her with Emma from the flag team.

By choosing to date Maria from the flag team, Gnat had on some level chosen to side against his sister causing more friction at home. Gnat and Alexis had grown up close even though Gnat's very existence was the cause for Alexis' parents' divorce. Alexis' mom and dad had resisted the urge to use the kids to punish each other and had allowed Gnat to spend plenty of time with his sister at both houses after the divorce. Alexis even attended events the side of Gnat's family she wasn't related to until she developed sexually and became an object of curiosity among Gnat's cousins. At which time Gnat and Alexis mutually agreed without saying anything meant Alexis should keep her distance from that side of Gnat's family tree.

Gnat continued to be close with his sister and her other side of the family. In fact, it was his closeness with Alexis and her family that pushed him towards dating Maria. Alexis and other women in her family all had huge breasts. Alexis' mom Wanda was famous around school for being known as a "chocolate MILF" even when the kids were in elementary school. Wanda's presence at PTA fundraisers tripled the number of fathers that attended. The year Wanda's two cousins helped the cash register at the rummage sale set records sales.

Alexis took after her mother developing quite early and getting negative attention very young. That attention spilled over to Gnat as well as he was teased about his sister before he hit puberty several years after his sister. In order to distance himself sexually from his sister's family, Gnat became an ass man. At least he did his best to pretend to be an ass man. Growing up with his stepmom Wanda and her huge breasted family really made it impossible not to be a breast man.

In order to fake being an ass man over being a boob guy, Gnat set his sights on the finest bubble butt in the school. It didn't matter to Gnat that Maria was on the flag team and friends with his sister's rival Emma. Maria hadn't slept with Alexis's boyfriend and cheating was a two-way street. Emma didn't act alone and Tad was the one who was supposed to be loyal to Alexis. If it hadn't been Emma it would have been some other girl.

The split between the cheerleaders and the flag team had become a major distraction for the football team that year. Because the flag team and cheerleaders practiced after school most days the same as the football team it was only natural for the girls to date the girls. The girls having a rivalry amongst themselves had spilled over to the football players as well. The football players had taken sides as well and were not playing as a unit. They still managed to make the playoff based on playing in a week district but they had lost every non-district game that year including homecoming.

The coaches had pulled Tad aside with a plan to get the team spirit back. They had shared the story of an event from back in their high school day that got the whole school to come together. Almost twenty years ago a handful of the boys and girls from the coaches graduating class had plotted to show off the most desired set of tits in the school for the whole world to see. The revealing had been so well coordinated that there had even been video of the poor victim's tits coming out from under her bikini top.

Tad would have found the embarrassed screams of the topless target highly erotic even if he didn't know the girl standing in front of the whole school with her bikini top pulled around her chin. The fact that it eas his ex-girlfriend Alexis' mother back in her high school days made him actually cream in his pants. The entire time he had dated Alexis, Tad had lusted over her mom's giant rack. Tad constantly found himself imagining how mother and daughter compared in the tits department. Who had bigger nipples or darker areolas? Tad was curious how Alexis's tits were going to look in eighteen or nineteen years. Based on how Wanda filled out a bikini top around the pool it looked like Alexis had decades of fantastic tits ahead of her.

Tad's coaches had convinced him that the best way to bring the team together was to treat his ex-girlfriend Alexis to the same embarrassment her mother had suffered twenty years before. Tad heard the delighted cheers from the crowd on the tape as Wanda's bare tits were revealed to the entire student body and couldn't argue that it did seem to bring everyone together. He had seen Alexis's tits when they were together and could absolutely see how they could bring the team together.

Tad had made up his mind that the annual tubing trip the football team took with the cheerleaders and flag team to celebrate the end of the regular season and hopefully relax before playoff practices doubled would be the perfect time to pull Alexis's tits out for everyone to see. Alexis always wore a bikini to the river and that summer before she caught him cheating Alexis had modeled her new yellow string bikini for him. Tad loved that Alexis had chosen yellow like her mother. Tad even thought if he got the opportunity, he may go after the ties in Alexis's bottoms after he got her tits out. After all, if tits could bring the team together, there was no telling what Alexis's cute little pink pussy lips would do for team morale.

Almost immediately, Tad realized he had a problem. Gnat sensed something sinister in the vibe. Some of the football players. There was a sexual energy surrounding his sister he didn't like. He felt it even more than the usual sexually charged atmosphere when his sister was around. Some although not all of the football players were looking predatorily at his sister.

In response to the creepy looks his sister was getting, Gnat instinctively spent the day in close physical proximity to Alexis. At no point during the group's float down the river did Gnat leave the general vicinity of his sister. Tad had a plan as to the perfect time to pull his ex-girlfriend's top off for the maximum benefit of the football team. So far Gnat's presence hadn't actually thrown his plan off but Gnat's presence did present a problem. With Gnat's new muscular bulk and wrestling skill Tad was reluctant to make a move to humiliate his sister publicly. Although Tad had fifteen or twenty pounds on Gnat, Tad suspected Gnat was stronger than he was. Tad knew that his teammates would pull Gnat off of him if a fight broke out but Tad was worried about how much damage Gnat could do before his friends got to him. Tad suspected Gnat's rage at his sister's assault would make the wrestler very dangerous.

Tad came up with a plan though. His current girlfriend Emma would be happy to help. Emma and Alexis had been involved in a cold war feud ever since Emma had slept with Tad while she was dating Alexis. This was after Alexis had purposely tanked a class so she could repeat her senior year to spend it with Tad. Emma would help Tad execute his plan even if it meant one of her flag team friends had to suffer to show Alexis' tits to the world.

As the tubing trip neared its end Tad prepared to set his trap on Alexis. Not all of the football players were in on his plan to expose Alexis' giant tits for everyone but he worked out the details of the changes he needed to make with a few of the ones who did. At the end of the tub run before the river was taken over by campgrounds and a dam there was a pull-off featuring a shallow swimming hole where the water turned clear. The tub rental place had shuttles to bring tubers back to their cars.

While waiting for the shuttles the group participated in one of the highlights of the tubing trip every year. There was a deck platform and a rope swing that dropped back into the deep part of the river. Between the flag team and the cheerleading squad, there was always stiff competition for which girl could do the most acrobatic swing into the river.

Of course, the possibility of a nip slip or other swimsuit mishap made sure that the girls had the full attention of all the guys on the team. With the invention of cellphones a decade ago the very real possibility of having a nipple pop out in front of the camera to be later passed around the student body lent an air of danger to the swing competition. Every girl knew the risk of having pictures and later video of their bare breasts passed around to every guy in the school including some of the pervier teachers. Imagine the humiliation of every guy knowing what your naked tits looked like. The school had a long-running urban legend of the eighteen-year-old high school senior that couldn't keep her top on to save her life and had accidentally shown her tits to every man in town, had been going around the school for almost two decades now.

It had been a great disappointment around the school that Alexis hadn't had a swimsuit issue the year before. If there was one girl on the cheer squad and the flag team everyone could agree they wanted to see topless it was Alexis. It had been widely speculated that she had the best tits in school. A fact that Tad her ex-boyfriend was all too happy to verify even in the presence of Alexis' half-brother Gnat.

Not only was Tad willing to verify that Alexis had big beautiful caramel-colored tits topped off with perfect cinnamon-shaded nipples, but in a moment he was going to confirm it to the entire football team. As soon as his current girlfriend Emma made her move to lure Alexis' suddenly buff and overprotective brother away from Alexis. Tad was going to snatch Alexis' bikini top off. It had been months since he had seen Alexis topless and he couldn't wait to see those tits again. What was more exciting for Tad was that his coaches had promised to trade topless pictures and video of Alexis for topless pictures and video they had of Alexis' mom from back in the nineties. Tad had always thought Alexis had a hot mom but once he had gotten a look at her mom's tits from her eighteen-year-old days he had to see their tits side by side.

As the last group of tubers reached the end of the river run and prepared to enter the shallows of the swimming area, Maria the neglected girlfriend of Gnat found Emma and several of the larger football players blocking her from getting to the shallows of the swimming area. There was playful giggling and screaming because Maria wasn't the strongest swimmer and they were threatening to topple her tube in depths of the river.

Alexis was on the platform waiting to swing out over the river and Gnat was close behind her watching over his sister like a hawk when he heard his girlfriend screaming. It sounded half playful and half-serious. Gnat looked out over the water to determine what was happening when he saw Emma's head disappear under the water. Maria's eyes went wide with shock as she screamed in panic. Emma resurfaced with Maria's bikini bottoms in hand. Maria clung to the center of her tube and kicked wildly at the large football players circling her tube-like sharks. even in the murkier tea colored waters of the river, you could make out Maria's curvy bubble Latina ass.

Maria's ass had been almost as much of a prized trophy as Alexis' tits. Gnat had known that there had been a serious amount of resentment from the football players when he had started dating one of the flag team girls they had considered their property. They had tolerated it only because Gnat had turned into a wrestling sensation and they were afraid that Gnat would end up twisting them into pretzels and dislocating joints or breaking bones. But Gnat wasn't right there to defend Maria and the bright white target of Maria's tan-lined ass was too much of a temptation for the guys surrounding the poor girl. There was a flash from the blade of a butterfly knife and the tube Maris was clinging to was punctured. Maria was now flailing in the water clinging on to the edges of the tubes of her tormentors. who were obviously taking liberties with her bare ass under the water.

Gnat heard Maria's distress as her ass was pinched and groped beneath the water. Tad watched gleefully as Gnat stepped into action to rescue his girlfriend. Gnat glanced to his left at the wicked grin on one of the football players on the platform. Gnat was imagining the violence he was going to inflict on these predatory assholes getting off on mistreating women. The football player had his cell phone out recording. Gnats blood boiled and he heard the sounds of wailing football players in his imagination as he channeled his father's violent potential.

Alexis saw what was happening in the water and was about to abandon her swing when she felt a hard shove to her back. She recognized the scent of Tad's hair product as she started to swing. She felt his hand slide up her back to the tie on her bikini. She looked out to the site of several cell phone cameras pointed at her as she swung through the air.

Alexis' mind left her body as she flashed forward in time. She would land in the water with a hard flop that stung her naked breasts as it knocked the air from her lungs. She would want to stay under, with the view of her bare tits protected by the dark river water. She would struggle to adjust her top. In a panic, her air would run out before she could get her nipples covered again. She would breach the surface of the water again exposed to the half dozen camera phones pointed in her direction.

Alexis imagined going back to school in two days knowing that the pictures and video would have spread to the whole school. The look on her male teachers' faces as she knew they were picturing her topless. She couldn't possibly continue being a cheerleader with everyone having seen her topless. Every game would set off another chain reaction of fans in the stands texting pictures of her tits back and forth.

Tad could feel the tip of his erection sliding against the stretchy material of his swim shorts. He was close to orgasming in his shorts at the thought of his ex-girlfriend swinging through the air with her tits out. Several of his football teammates were about to get topless photos and video Alexis. Her giant brown breasts were about to become an even more legendary part of their high school experience. His coaches had promised to trade their copies of Alexis' topless mom from way back in the nineties they had been treasuring for decades. Tad flashed forward twenty years and imagined him and his buddies watching football and passing pictures around of not just Alexis and her mom but of Alexis' daughter not being able to keep her clothes on.

Tad was about to cum in his pants as he felt the string from Alexis' bikini top slide through his fingers. He knew he had missed his chance to pull his ex-girlfriend's bikini bottoms down for the audience but was happy that the tits were about to be delivered. For some reason, his hand wouldn't close around the string. He heard Alexis scream just like her mother had on the tape when her top had been pulled off for everyone. Instead of the shuddering contraction of orgasm from his pelvis he felt a sharp pain shoot down his arm. Alexis' brother had his wrist twisted into an impossible angle. Tad's whole body went white with shock as he realized Gnat had snapped his wrist. Gnat had snapped Tad to the ground face first with all the force his powerful body could produce multiplied by the pure rage at what he had witnessed Tad attempt to do to his sister.

Tad slammed jaw first into the wood deck and got splinters in his face. Tad rolled over in immense pain to the terrifying sight of Gnat towering over him. Two of his panicked teammates were advancing on Gnat from the side and Tad prayed they would reach him before Gnat could hurt him anymore.

Gnat had made a decision. As he was rushing to aide his girlfriend from his tormentor he had glanced into the aviator shades one of the football players on the swing platform had been wearing. Gnat had noted the way he was looking at his sister and the evil grin he had as Gnat was passing. Gnat saw Tad in the reflection in the glasses and saw the wicked intent in his eyes as he moved towards his sister. Gnat's father had always told him to protect his sister. Since he had learned to talk Gnat had been told to protect his sister. Even if it meant leaving his girlfriend to her fate Gnat wasn't going to let anyone hurt his sister.

Gnat was relieved to have stopped Tad from what he was trying to do. It had taken a second to put it together but he saw all the cell phones pointed at Alexis and figured it out. Gnat looked up from the flattened Tad and saw two angry football players approaching him. Gnat's father had drilled it into his head that he should always protect his sister but had refused to pass along his boxing skills to his son. Gnat's dad didn't want him in the boxing business. He had always stressed to his son the superiority of grappling to punching. Julie might have been a world-class puncher but as a bounty hunter he spent most of his time wrestling bail jumpers into handcuffs. Julie always had a secret fear of getting trapped in an armbar hold and being unable to punch his way out of a fight.

Pugzilla
Pugzilla
242 Followers
12