All Comments on 'Natalia's Naughty Daddy Ch. 03'

by BrettJ

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ethanjones1943ethanjones1943over 17 years ago
Great story line

Brett: Just read the three of this series. I love them. They are different but altogether. Makes me want sex with all of the members of the story, except Dad maybe. I have had my bi side, and I love like almost all males the female on female but I have this incest thing to have with a daughter even though I don't have a daughter I still love the thought. I just hope you are as sexy and uninhibited as your stories. Are you?

Ethan

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Awesome

I loved these stories... please don't stop there! Write more. I'd love to see what happens if/when the dad brings his new lover home....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Tally's Daddy Prefers Blondes!

What is it with the secondary characters being blonde in your stories Brett? I don't get it. Not THAT many chicks are blonde out there. Most of 'em have brown hair, dude! I gave you a 4 on this one because you put one too many blondes in your stories, Man! Get over it. Try a redhead for once. You'll like it. They are pretty wild! Trust me. The sex was average in this story. Keep the stories coming, but vary the hair-colour a bit, OK? Blondes are tiresome (and stupid)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is really moving now....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous