Natalia's Play Thing Pt. 01

Story Info
Star college soccer girl uses a trans nerd for her mouth.
2.2k words
4.03
7.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some people, college is the most exciting time of their lives. For a lot of us though, the excitement didn't come as easily. I was never one to turn down a party, but I was also not the one to suggest going out either. I more or less went with the flow of things, but I was constantly bored. Being trans in college didn't help, as it meant I generally assumed most people probably weren't into me since I have a dick, but it's something I learned to cope with.

I never found myself unattractive, even if I wasn't a model all the time. I still had an athletic, hourglass body with a curvy ass that always turned some heads. I stood shorter than most people my age, but that didn't really bother me since I liked being small anyways. I shaved myself nearly incessantly, trying to be as smooth and pretty as possible. Perhaps the cutest of all, I had curly brown hair that bounced off my shoulders, seeming to shine in any light. I may not have been a Calvin Klein male, but I sure knew I was pretty.

But, even being pretty, I knew that other pretty people had awfully high standards when it came to dating. I generally chose not to set myself up for failure and was timid in this regard: If I didn't shoot my shot, then how could I get rejected? I had crush after crush, but they would fade in due time as I realized it probably wasn't a good idea to be pursuing them. It was the same old cycle: See someone pretty, get to know them a bit, romanticize every little interaction, then find some dealbreaker that moved me along. It started to become frustrating, but it was hard to really find anything else for myself.

I didn't really hide that I was trans or try to pass every day that I went out, so it's not like people didn't know. All of my friends were cool about it, and absent some random old guy yelling at me for being mentally deranged, it was pretty unproblematic. That said, I still felt I was missing the experience that I wanted. I still wanted to be pretty, and I just wanted to blend in as one of the cute girls, but it seemed like it was out of reach for me. However, I still had my days where I felt great. You know those days where you get all dressed up to go to class just for the hell of it? One of those. Heels, a cute top, and a short skirt just to go take some notes about integrals.

I was a bit of a nerd and was ahead of the class anyways, so it's not like I really needed to go or pay attention, but I did anyway since it forced me to go out. Our professor assigned us some practice problems, and I finished with them quickly as always. I felt a tap of a pen on my arm and turned towards it.

"Hey, uh, do you think you could help me with the third question?" the girl next to me asked.

"Of course," I told her, trying to keep my eyes on her paper and away from her face. When I did glance up, it struck me how pretty she was. She had caramel skin and brown eyes, and long black hair that subtly framed her face. I explained to her how to do the problem, and we were done before the rest of the class in no time, and I decided I may as well be bold for once as I asked her for her name.

"Natalia," she replied to me smiling. Was she flirting with me? I didn't know, but whatever, it's math class for fuck's sake. "And yours?" she asked.

"I'm Violet," I told her, fluttering my eyelids a bit and hoping she caught on. "Are you free later?"

"Tonight? No, I have a soccer game," she told me. "Would you want to come? It's at six," she told me.

"Sure!" I instinctively replied, excited that she was even entertaining the idea of us being friends. She wrote down her number for me and the details of the game, and I couldn't believe it. After class ended, I went home and straight to google, and checked our roster. She was the captain of our college's soccer team and leading scorer, and I had absolutely no idea. I mean, being that hot with a lot of talent she sure must be popular right? I delved deeper into my stalker alter-ego and got on instagram, and saw she had over 2,000 followers. Fuck, I thought to myself, how am I supposed to compete against all of these people? Whatever, it's a thought for later. Even if she wants to be just friends, could it really be so bad? I went to go get some homework done, and an excruciating few hours of waiting passed by slowly.

------

When it was time to finally go to the game, I eagerly awaited the start as I watched her during warm ups from a corner in the stands by myself. I had friends to go with me, but I didn't particularly want to admit that I was going to sit out in the heat for two straight hours to watch some girl I talked to for 5 minutes play soccer. For all I knew, there were loads of other people on her roster all here to watch her. Nevertheless, after the game started, she did nothing but dominate. She scored two goals and made everyone on the other team look stupid, leading the team to a win, and my did she look hot doing it. Her hair was tied up in a tight ponytail, and her uniform hugged her curves beautifully. She had a slim, tight abdomen above her muscular butt and legs. She was no twig, that's for sure, but those legs were all muscle.

After the game finished, I went down to meet her, and she lit up when she saw me.

"Oh my god, I'm so happy you came!" she said, giving me an excited hug, even though she was all sweaty and gross from playing outside from so long. "Do you want to come hang out?"

I couldn't believe she was asking and quickly said yes, and brought her into the car to drive home. On the drive, she paid little attention to keeping my car clean as she threw her stuff all over and kicked her cleats off, putting her feet up on the dash like she owned it.

"So," she started. "I can tell that you're into me, and you're pretty bad at hiding it. Let me guess, you have a hard time telling me what to do to, don't you?"

I uncomfortably shifted as I nodded my head, having a difficult time keeping focus.

"Hehe, good, that's what I thought," she said as she giggled. "It's been a long time since I have had a little pretty babygirl like you," bringing her foot off the dash and onto my leg. I felt her sweaty sock start to push up my shorts and get dangerously far up my inner thigh, getting closer to my throbbing dick. I made the mistake of looking over and making eye contact with her, and something inside of me just broke. She knew she had me around her finger now, and she didn't look like she was going to take it easy on me. I nervously looked back up at the road, and felt her foot travel further up my thigh as she continued.

"It doesn't make you any less important or attractive to me that you're easy to play with dear, don't worry, you can be yourself. In fact, it's actually, really hot..." she started, as she put her hand down her shorts and began to rub herself and let out soft moans. "What would you do for me?"

"I'd do whatever you wanted Natalia," I replied, starting to moan quietly myself. As soon as I did, she moved her foot up to barely rub the tip of my dick from outside my shorts, and I whimpered instinctively as I shook.

"Good girl," she told me. "Drive."

I went faster and sped back to her place, and rushed in, trying to hide the bulge that was coming through my pants. We walked through the door, and immediately slammed it behind us, and she threw me against the wall as she started to kiss me. Any inhibitions that either of us had were gone, as I experienced one of the most intense moments of passion I had ever felt. She grabbed my wrists and threw them up above my head, holding them to the wall as she kissed me, using her other hand to slowly move down my body and onto my cock. She unbuttoned my shorts and looked me in the eyes as she stopped kissing me, giving a simple instruction: "Stay".

I stayed with my arms up above my head as she took her hand away and took my top off and threw it off to the side, then slowly, teasingly pulled my shorts and panties down over my cock and let them drop to the floor. She started to grab it and rub it up and down with her hand as I breathed heavily and felt as if everything in my body were about to explode. With my cock in her hand, she looked at me and knew she had me right where she wanted me.

"Do you think you'll be able to last long like this?" she asked me.

"No," I said with exasperation.

"That's what I thought. If you can't last, then you're going to get me off now," she told me, pulling down her own shorts and grabbing me. She guided me over to the couch and pointed down at the ground, and I instantly knew to get down onto my knees. I didn't dare touch myself, but never in my life had I felt like I needed to more. I waited on the ground as she walked over, still in her jersey and socks and sat down on the couch.

"Show me what you've got," she playfully challenged, grinning at me in anticipation.

Instantly, I dove head first between her legs and started to eat her. The mix of the sweat, her precum, everything -- I had never felt or tasted anything like it. I started by slowly moving my tongue up and down her vagina to get it warmed up and sloppy for me, and waited for her to be desperate for more, not wanting to jump the gun. She grabbed my head and shoved it in, and I knew that that was my signal as I moved my tongue up and started to explore her clit. I gave it fast, yet gentle licks as I moved around it and saw what she liked, studying the jumps of her body as I moved my tongue around and soon got myself into a rhythm and making her moan continuously, occasionally stopping to suck on her clit gently as I moved my nails across her ribcage.

I waited for her to shake more and more until she couldn't take it anymore, my tongue giving vastly more pressure to her clit as I stuck a finger inside of her and started to feel her G-spot. I prodded and massaged it as my tongue picked up its pressure and continued fluttering around her clit rapidly, and she shoved my head in, exclaiming she was about to cum. I kept my rhythm and felt her start to pulsate on my finger and scream as she shoved my face into her dripping pussy, happily swallowing up every drop as I ate her through her orgasm.

She pulled my head up by my hair and smiled as she stared at me out of breath.

"Good job babe," she told me, seeing my face light up as she called me babe. "Now, do you want to do it again?"

I eagerly nodded my head yes, ready to jump right back in.

"Good," she said with a laugh, taking her top off and throwing it to the ground. "Well, I'm done, I am exhausted right now. You, however, are not. I'm going to shower, so you're going to start my laundry and clean up for me a bit, k?" she asked.

I was taken aback, but at this point I was willing to do anything to get near her again, so I agreed with her. "Yes ma'am," I said.

"Good bitch," she told me. Ow, that bitch felt unnecessary, but okay, if it makes her feel good I guess. She took off her socks and threw them onto my face as I took in their scent and tried to hide my excitement as she walked away. I held them up to my nose but was immediately busted as she poked her head back in the room and looked at me, covering up her breasts with a towel.

"Oh, by the way, Vi?" She said. "Once you're done with the laundry, get my math homework done too, k?"

"Yes ma'am," I replied, quickly taking her socks off my face and pulling myself together. I didn't know what I had just started, but I knew I wouldn't be escaping soon.