Natalie 05: Hangover

Story Info
Natalie wakes up in a strange place.
8.3k words
4.81
7.5k
8

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 12/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was nothing but darkness. An all-consuming, deep, black void. Natalie was inside of it, and it was inside of Natalie. They were one and the same.

Suddenly, an awareness manifested itself. An awareness of flesh and bone, pain and aches. Eyelids. Natalie's eyelids were crusted shut. That's why everything was black! She remembered, that she had a body. It ached, covered by something soft. Pain. A new pain, concentrated around her center of awareness. It grew. It was familiar. Natalie knew that she had to escape it.

She drifted off to sleep, haunted by chaotic dreams.

------

The darkness was more of a dull grey this time. Natalie remembered, that it was because here eyes were closed. With much effort, she willed herself to pry them open. Flash. The dim morning light of the room burned her eyes, and she quickly shut them again. She tried to analyze the brief image of the room that she had managed to see. It was completely unfamiliar to her.

There was that pain again. A dull ache throughout her body, and a pounding one in her head. A vile taste coated the inside of her dry mouth. Her tongue felt like a sponge that had been left out in the sun. The blanket covering her was soft and warm, as was the pillow under her head... Natalie quickly decided against being awake. She drifted off once more.

------

"Hey."

The voice was familiar. A woman's voice. "H... Hey..." Natalie responded with a raspy voice. She kept her eyes closed. She wasn't ready yet.

"How are you feeling?"

"Is that you, Lynn?" Natalie said, recognizing the voice. "I feel like I want to die."

Lynn laughed. "I'll bet you do," she said.

"I guess this is your place, right?"

"Yep," Lynn said. She sounded remarkably fresh. "You're on the couch in my living room. I managed to get you to sleep there, after a long struggle."

"Oh god," Natalie said. "Please don't tell me that I was a violent drunk last night."

"No, no, nothing like that," Lynn said, laughing again. "It's all fine, don't worry about it."

That tiny feeling of relief was the encouragement that Natalie needed to open her eyes. A plain white sheet covered her body, like ones used on corpses in the morgue. How appropriate, Natalie thought. The couch she lay on was not very wide. The pillow under her head was propped up against one armrest, making her neck feel stiff. The other armrest was positioned under her ankles, cutting off the blood flow to her bare feet with their red painted toenails, which were sticking out from beneath the sheet. Natalie suddenly felt a crawling pain in her numb feet, and curled her legs completely beneath the sheet as she turned over on her right side.

"Shit," Natalie said. "I fell asleep with my bra on." Her breasts were sore, and the frame of the bra was digging into the flesh below them. She started fumbling with one hand on her back, trying desperately to get it off. Besides the bra, she appeared to be completely naked. There was a pile of clothes on the rug next to the couch, underneath the coffee table. Probably hers. She decided to add her bra to it.

"Yikes," Lynn said. "That sounds painful. I don't really have any tits, so I can't say that's ever happened to me."

Natalie looked at her friend, who was standing in the doorway to the modestly furnished living room. She was almost Natalie's mirror image, at least when it came to her sweet face with its big, dark brown eyes. Her dark hair was much shorter than Natalie's, cut in an almost boyish way as it framed her face. Lynn was barely an inch shorter than Natalie, standing at about 5'6". Where Natalie was curvy, with thick thighs and a full pair of breasts, Lynn was thin and lanky.

For the first time, Natalie noticed that, despite her thinness, Lynn was quite muscular. Ripped, even. Her legs were long, clad in black socks with a white stripe at the top that went up to just above her knees. She wore a very plain pair of grey panties, and a white tank-top through which a pair of hard, puffy nipples were clearly visible against her otherwise flat chest. Her underarms were long and slim, but her forearms had clearly visible muscles.

Flashes of last night went through Natalie's aching head. She had made a pass at her friend, probably more than once. Shit. She liked dark haired, skinny men. Lynn was a dark haired, skinny woman, and the sight of her standing there, with a concerned face, her tight, skinny body barely concealed... It tickled Natalie in a familiar way. Her body started squirming, as excited butterflies filled her belly, and a warmth enveloped her nether regions. She decided to close her eyes.

"Sleep as long as you like," Lynn said. "I'll be... around."

The sound of soft footsteps filled Natalie's ears, as she drifted off again. The pain gave no indication that it was going to decrease. No need to be awake for it.

------

A clinking sound from behind woke Natalie up. She opened her eyes, and remembered where she was. She was still lying on her side, staring at the grey panties covering Lynn's crotch. A couple of black pubic hairs were visible just above the hem, a stark contrast against the white skin of her flat stomach. The sight excited Natalie. Had she drunk so much she had turned herself gay, or was her girl friend from work simply sexy in all the ways she usually preferred?

"I made a drink for you," Lynn said. "It's a big glass of water, with a tablet of healthy stuff dissolved into it. You know, electrolytes, magnesium, that kinda stuff. I suggest you drink it at your earliest convenience."

Natalie rolled over on her back, and folded her legs to avoid putting her sore feet on the armrest one more time. "You want me out of here, huh? Alright, just give me a few minutes."

"What? Oh, no, no! Absolutely not! I mean..." Lynn started to squirm. "You've had a rough day. Week even, I guess. You're welcome to rest here as long as you want. I just... Want you to feel better, you know? So I made you a refresher drink."

"Are you sure?" Natalie said. She started to sit up, and her aching joints creaked. Getting black out drunk in your 30s came with a painful price. The room spun a little, and Natalie tried to keep down a sudden wave of nausea as she sat upright. She held the white sheet up against her chest with her left hand. Not that she thought Lynn cared about seeing her naked. She just wanted some... sense of modesty, to weigh up for the intense shame that came with any serious hangover.

"Definitely. I was planning on a lazy Saturday at home, anyway. Uh, those are better when you have company."

On an end table to Natalie's right was a big glass of water with something cloudy mixed into it. She took a sip. The taste was not as bad as she had feared, but still pretty awful. Like licking a salty rock. "Blech," she said. "Sorry. I should probably drink it all, huh. Anyway, thanks for letting me crash here. I completely blacked out last night. Sorry if I was a bitch."

Lynn sat down next to Natalie on the couch to her left. From there, she would be able to see Natalie's naked ass and waist from the side, as she only bothered to cover up her front with the sheet. Not that Lynn would mind, or even care, she thought, trying to gulp down as much as possible of the allegedly rejuvenating brew, in order to get it over with.

"Oh, I've seen worse," Lynn said. "You weren't that bad. I was mostly just worried about you, the way you were slurring your words and stumbling around. So, we got a cab to my place, and eventually... You fell asleep right here."

"Uh-huh," Natalie said. "Is that all?"

"What do you mean?" Lynn asked.

Natalie hesitated. "I... Don't remember a whole lot. But I think I was hitting on you. Sorry."

Lynn laughed. "Yeah, you were, you slut. At the bar, in the cab, and a few times here in my flat before you finally fell asleep. I even thought you might have been serious, for a while."

Natalie looked at her friend, sitting on the couch next to her, with one long leg crossed over the other. Her foot was wiggling back and forth in the air, restlessly, and Natalie found herself wondering if Lynn was squeezing her clit between her thighs... She was so hot in that almost transparent, white tank-top too, with her slim, muscular arms resting in her lap. Thankfully, the couch's fabric was a very dark, almost black, grey, Natalie thought as she felt her bare pussy getting wet underneath the cloth sheet. "What if I was?" she asked.

Lynn froze, and looked at Natalie's naked figure, the side of which was visible from where Lynn was sitting. Natalie caught herself hoping that Lynn was checking her out. Lynn laughed, and stood up. "Let me order us something to eat. I think you need to rest some more."

Natalie somehow felt disappointed, as she watched her friend leave the living room. She lied back down on her side, wrapped herself in the sheet, and closed her eyes. Loneliness, anxiety, and the pain of the hangover enveloped her.

A few long, agonizing minutes later, Lynn came back. "Alright, food is on the way. Hey, make some room for me there," she said. Natalie opened her eyes, feeling silly about how dreadful she had felt about being left alone for a few minutes. Still, it was with reluctance that she sat up again, longing for the comfort of lying down with her head on a pillow. This time, she let the sheet cover just her lap as she put her feet on the floor, and rested her back against the couch. Her full breasts were on display, with their hard, dark reddish nipples, and she tried to act like it was no big deal. It wasn't, right? They were good friends, and Lynn had probably seen a hundred pairs of tits up close and personal.

Lynn sat down with her sock-clad feet on the couch cushions, facing Natalie. One arm was wrapped around her knees, and the other was stretched out, holding something colorful in her hand. "Want a weed gummy?" she asked. "It usually makes hangovers go away, at least for me. But I don't drink nearly as much as you do."

"Hmmm..." Natalie hesitated. She was not much of a cannabis connoisseur. She partook now and then, but found that edibles were usually way too strong. But, maybe it would be a nice experience if she did it with Lynn? Fuck it, she thought. Hopefully she wouldn't get too paranoid, or anything like that. "You know I'm gonna be stuck here for hours then, right? Possibly all day."

Lynn smiled. "Yeah..." she said. The pale skin in her sweet face started to turn red. "Not like I'm trying to use drugs to make you stay, or anything. I'm just... recommending a hangover cure."

"Sure you are," Natalie said coyly. "Alright, give it here." She took one of the two red, sugar-coated gummies from Lynn's palm, and put it in her mouth. It started to melt, tasting like a sweet, sugary candy.

"So, do you wanna... borrow a bathrobe, or something?" Lynn asked, bent forward with her arms wrapped around the striped fabric on her knees.

"Why, am I too immodest for this christian household?" Natalie said sarcastically. She didn't want Lynn to... want her to cover herself up.

Lynn smiled. "Oh, this is a highly immodest household, I assure you. No, I was just checking in. I'm not used to a straight woman being so comfortably naked around me." Natalie thought she caught a glimpse of her friend biting her own lip for a fraction of a second. Then, she caught her hand, having wandered up her body to softly caress her bare breast. She removed it before it reached the sensitive middle. Feelings of arousal and anxiety intermingled with the pain of the hangover.

Natalie tried to scan her friends body with her eyes, without looking too obviously thirsty. Her face was so pretty under that thick, dark, haircut. Her arms were tight and ripped, and the black fabric of the socks accentuated her calf muscles. Natalie wished she could see through Lynn's legs, to see if her grey panties were getting visibly damp or not... She didn't know what to say to her friend. How straight was she, if her body was getting this worked up by her half-naked girl friend's "lazy Saturday" outfit?

"Might as well turn on the TV, while we wait for the food to arrive, "Lynn said. She picked up a remote from the coffee table, and put her feet on top of it, stretching out. The table was empty, side from a glass bowl that looked like it could theoretically contain fruit. Natalie stared at her friend's long legs. Her pussy was aching now, and she could feel it creaming up with warm wetness. She wanted nothing but to wrap Lynn's sexy legs around herselfand ravage her.

A big, flat screen TV on the wall before them turned on. A news anchor started talking about things that didn't matter right now.

------

Natalie poked at her half-eaten box of noodles. They were greasy and filling, a perfect hangover meal, but she just couldn't stomach any more of it. Lynn had finished hers ages ago, it felt like. There were two open boxes on the coffee table, one empty and one half-full. The TV was still on, but the sound volume had been turned almost all the way down, leaving only a soft background murmur.

"I think the gummy is kicking in," Natalie said. She was completely naked and uncovered now, having put the sheet behind her back piled up against the couch. The noodles were spicy and hot, and she had used that excuse to let Lynn, hopefully, enjoy the view of her own naked legs and fuzzy black patch of pubic hair. Natalie's hangover was mostly replaced with a completely new experience. Her body felt heavy, and her head light. There was a pleasantness to it, but her thoughts were all over the place, difficult to catch or even follow.

"Yup," Lynn said. She was sitting cross-legged on the couch next to Natalie. "Do you like it?"

"I think so," Natalie said. "It feels good, but also kind of intense." She looked around. The previously grey living room appeared to be more colorful and vibrant now. There was a building sensation in her stomach... Excitement, mixed with fear. Like the anticipation of waiting to go on a roller coaster. Her life had sure been a roller coaster lately, she thought. Damn, Lynn is so fucking hot. She would need to do something about this soon, as her friend didn't seem to be making any moves herself.

"Cool, cool," Lynn said, then she went quiet for several, long seconds. "Uh... Let me know if it gets too intense or anything. I'm probably a lot more experienced than you are."

"What if it does get too intense? Will you hold me and make me feel safe?" Natalie said. Shit, those words were meant to be thought inside of her head, not outside! The intense feeling in her stomach had many aspects to it, and now the anxiety started to take over.

Both women were quiet. Natalie didn't know for how long, but it felt like an eternity. Her mind was swimming, and the anxiety was almost overwhelming. Finally, Lynn said something. "If... you wanna snuggle... you can come snuggle." She was looking straight ahead. Natalie could see her cheeks turning red. The feeling was more intense than ever before, but the anxiety aspect of it was getting dominated by the excitement part.

Natalie slowly moved over on the couch, to the left where Lynn was sitting. Her body was heavy, and her limbs took ages to respond to the movement commands given by her subconscious. The excitement inside her core felt like a bomb on the verge of exploding, and the feeling was spreading downwards to her loins.

She sat next to Lynn, as close to her as she could manage. The skin on their arms and legs was touching, and the sensation was electric. Slowly, she leaned over and rested her weary head against her friend's shoulder, burrowing the top of her head against Lynn's neck. She sat like that for an eternity, paralyzed, riding the waves of the... feeling.

Lynn adjusted herself, and wrapped her right arm around Natalie's back, pulling her in closer. "Mmmmmmmmmmmm," Natalie let out a high-pitched coo as the feeling exploded. Her heart was pounding, sending pulses of excitement through her body with each beat. Her mind went blank, unable to form anything resembling a thought. She felt... Safe. At home. And... She dared not recognize the other feelings.

They sat like that for many long minutes, staring at the irrelevant images on the TV. Natalie was swimming in the feeling now. She wanted this moment to last... forever. It was unlike anything she had ever experienced before. Was this the weed gummy, or something else?

"Hey, whiskey breath," Lynn broke the silence. "Wanna, uh, join me in the bathroom?"

Natalie shuddered as she returned to reality. Where had she been, and how long had she been there? "What for?" she asked, trying to sound coy.

"Well, I have an extra toothbrush you can use. And a bathtub..."

"What are we going to do with those?" Natalie asked. "I was enjoying it here, so much."

Lynn stood up, and turned towards Natalie. "Stop being silly, you," she said. "Let's go." Her nipples were poking through her white tank-top, like puffy, dark daggers. God, she was so sexy. Natalie wanted to obey, but found it nearly impossible to stand up. Even if she had been able to command her legs to rise, she doubted that they would be able to carry her. Gravity felt like it had been turned up a couple of notches. Her arms were easier to control, and so, she managed to stretch her right hand out in front of herself.

After rolling her eyes, Lynn grabbed Natalie's hand, and pulled her up to her feet. Wow, she was strong. As she sheepishly followed her friend through the labyrinth of her tiny apartment, she let one hand slip in between her legs to assess the situation. She was completely soaked. Her lips and inner thighs were slick with pussy juice, and her clit felt like a diamond when she dared to graze it for a tiny fraction of a second. She removed her hand before she went too far.

Suddenly, they found themselves in what appeared to be a bathroom. Lynn opened a mirrored cabinet above the sink, and turned around towards Natalie. "Here you go," she said, handing her a toothbrush. "I was going to switch to this one next week, but you can have it. Go brush away that morning-after-breath while I prepare the bath."

"Yeah, sure," Natalie said, accepting the toothbrush and stepping up to the mirror. Dazed and confused, she stared at her own reflection, which stared back at her with pleading, dark brown eyes. "I don't know what's happening", it seemed to want to say, as it started brushing its teeth in time with the real Natalie. The reflection's eyes were glazed over and empty, with dark pouches in the pale skin below them.

The sound of faucet turning on alerted Natalie, breaking her strange staring contest with herself, and focusing her eyes on the reflection of Lynn, who was standing behind her. As her girl friend stretched to pull the white tank top off her body and reveal her tiny breasts, which truthfully, were mostly just a pair of puffy nipples against a flat rib cage, Natalie felt the faucet in her pussy turn on in response.

She absentmindedly moved the toothbrush around in her mouth, as she watched Lynn slip her panties off and sit down on the edge of the bathtub. Then, she removed her socks one by one, throwing them in the pile on the floor, fully revealing her slim, sexy legs. Natalie saw her reflection drooling foamy toothpaste out the sides of its mouth, and felt her pussy doing something similar. Was she done brushing yet? Had she even managed to get any actual, meaningful, brushing of teeth done? She put the toothpaste down on the side of the sink, and spit out a large mouthful of foamy paste.

"Are you done?" Lynn's voice said, as Natalie leaned down to fill her mouth with water from the faucet. After spitting it out, she looked up and met Lynn's eyes in the mirror. Her face had a strange expression on it. A mix of hesitation and anticipation?

"Yes," Natalie said, deciding to interpret the expression another time. Her heart started racing, beating faster than a thousand suns. Her head was swimming, an intense feeling of arousal navigating its way through a cannabis-induced fog. She turned around and looked at Lynn, sitting perched on the edge of the bathtub, slowly filling up with hot water, scanning her girl friend's tight body from head to toe.