Natalie 05: Hangover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie obeyed eagerly, straining her head against Lynn's hands to remove her tongue from her slit. Then, as instructed, she sucked her friend's clit into her mouth like she was trying to make it come off. Staring upward, she saw Lynn starting to writhe in pleasure.

"Oooooh, yeeeeeeessss, just like that," Lynn said. "You're so good." She was full-on humping Natalie's face now, juices flowing down Natalie's neck as she ground her cunt hole against her friend's chin.

Elated, Natalie started sucking harder, her own pussy starting to purr in response to the positive feedback, reminding her of her own need for release. Lynn's clit pulsed in Natalie's mouth as she started writhing on the bed, crossing her legs and flexing her thighs to give herself something, any kind of stimulation to keep herself from exploding.

"Hyaaaaah!" Lynn wailed, pressing Natalie's face against her as hard as she could, flattening her friend's nose against her thick mat of pubic hairs. Natalie reacted quickly when Lynn's clit slipped out of her mouth, sticking her tongue out to lick at it from below. A flood of juices poured down Natalie's chin, dripping down her neck in trails, as Lynn shook and quivered.

Natalie realized that her hands were somehow free, and put them on Lynn's ass to help push her cunt into Natalie's mouth, and prolong her orgasm. Natalie was eager to prove herself, and judging by the way Lynn's body reacted, she had succeeded.

Shaking and whimpering, Lynn slowly laid down on her stomach on Natalie's left side, one leg over Natalie's stomach, and a hand on her heaving breast. She nuzzled her face against Natalie's arm and breathed, very quickly at first. Then, it seemed as if she was consciously trying to slow her breathing down.

"Okay," Lynn said, trying to act as if she had regained her composure. The slight whimper still in her voice betrayed her. "Now it's, haaah... Your turn." She cleared her throat, and Natalie smirked, feeling proud of herself.

Swiftly, Lynn sat up again, this time straddling Natalie's hips. She bent down, digging her fingers into Natalie's curly hair, and kissed her. Natalie moaned as the two women tasted each other, juice-coated tongues writhing around, pressing against each other.

Lynn broke the kiss and continued down Natalie's body, devouring her neck and each of her breasts, taking the nipples into her mouth, sucking on them, gently rasping them with her teeth. Natalie just lay down, sighing and moaning, enjoying the attention, trying not to be too obvious about how desperate she was for release.

"Yes, please, right there," Natalie whimpered, as Lynn's lips kissed their way down her belly, her teeth biting playfully at her pubic hairs. Then, she clenched her teeth hard, as Lynn nibbled her way down to her sopping pussy lips, slowly but surely.

With a loud and sudden moan, Natalie arched her back. Lynn disappeared from her field of view as her eyes looked straight up at the ceiling, her vision spinning and flickering. Pleasure radiated through her tense body as she felt her cunt being devoured, a warm and skillful tongue parting her lips and massaging her throbbing clit.

Natalie found herself climbing towards the edge, and braced herself for the coming explosion. But, just as it was within reach, it was abruptly pulled away once more. Her pussy convulsed, snapping at the empty air surrounding it, longing for stimulation. She wanted to scream, but only managed to whimper.

As her vision re-focused, she stared daggers at Lynn, who was sitting up straight between her legs, knees folded beneath her. She had a wide grin on her face, and the nipples on her tiny tits looked like dark radio buttons, stabbing the air above her tight stomach. "I'm sorry," Lynn said, almost giggling. "I just love how desperate you get. I couldn't help it."

"I'll show you desperate," Natalie thought in the back of her head, as she pictured herself wrestling Lynn to the bed and mounting her face. But, all she managed to do was lay there and whimper some more. Desperate was a mild way to put it.

"Okay, for real this time," Lynn said. She placed her left hand on Natalie's mound, fingers caressing her coarse pubic hairs. Her right hand penetrated Natalie's drenched cunt with two fingers, palm held upwards and pressed firmly against Natalie's hard clit. And Natalie surrendered. Her release was at the complete mercy of Lynn, now.

Lynn started working her fingers inside Natalie, slowly and steadily at first. Natalie's body started filling with pleasure once more, pulsing outward from her cunt as her friend rubbed her in all the right ways. Her toes curled up and her legs stiffened, as she allowed her eyes to shut, slowly arching her back upwards.

If she ruins this one, I'm actually going to kill her, Natalie thought to herself. But, there was no need. Natalie rocketed over the edge, as Lynn's fingers rapidly hammered against her sweet spot, palm squeezing her aching clit. The world disappeared, and Natalie came.

Her legs shook, and her hands scrunched up the sheets as the orgasm washed over her. She couldn't find her voice to scream or moan, but her mouth remained as wide open as her cunt, which forced Lynn's fingers out in a convulsion, and squirted. A long stream of hot, clear liquid sprayed down Lynn's upper body and thighs, followed by a shorter one, and then a trickle, soaking into the towel that Natalie was lying on, trembling, too deep in the throes of orgasm to make a sound.

"Oooooh! Hahaha!" Natalie heard Lynn squeal with glee. A pair of fingers entered her pussy again, repeating the same hammering motions as before, and Natalie's orgasm started all over again, pushing them out as before. She felt her bladder fill rapidly and then empty, adding to the sweetness of the release. A gush of squirt shot right up in the air, raining down in droplets, covering Natalie's belly and thighs. Another followed, less intense, spraying over Lynn's folded legs. The world went dark.

When she came back online, Natalie was lying on her back, with a long leg and a muscular arm draped over her body. Lynn was lying on her side, giving Natalie's body slow, electrified caresses. They remained like that for several long minutes, as Natalie tried to make her vision stop going in circles.

Once she had recovered some of her strength, Natalie rolled over to her side facing Lynn, and wrapped an arm around her. They shared a long kiss, tongues twirling around, tasting like each other. When it stopped, they looked deeply into each other's eyes.

"So... Uh..." Lynn hesitated. "How... Was that for you?"

"Well," Natalie said. Yes, words were difficult to find right now. "I... I've never squirted before. Not with anyone else, at least. Not like that. So... yeah."

Lynn smiled. "Liar," she said.

"Not liar. Not lying, I mean," Natalie said. "Really, I haven't. And, to answer your question, that was fucking amazing."

"Good thing I put the towel down, then," Lynn said. "I had a feeling you would... erupt, once I was done with you."

"You dirty slut," Natalie said, giving Lynn's tight ass a good slap.

"Hey now," Lynn said. "You're the one who seduced me into this."

"Seduced? Oh, go fuck yourself," Natalie laughed. "I would never do that. This was all you."

They kissed again, softly. Lynn buried her fingers in Natalie's messy black hair.

"So..." Lynn said. Was she blushing?

"Yeah... So." Natalie responded.

"So... It's Sunday tomorrow, and... do you want to stay another night?"

Natalie felt her entire body screaming a loud yes before she could vocalize her response. She wanted nothing more than to be with Lynn right now. "I guess I'll sleep on the couch?" she asked with a wide grin.

"Not a chance," Lynn said. "You made the wet spot, you're sleeping in it."