Natalie 05: Hangover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then join me," Lynn said. Natalie wanted nothing else in the world than to join Lynn, to be inside of her and vice versa, to squirm around like desperate lovers in the steamy tub.

She walked up to the bathtub on nervous feet, as Lynn casually slid into it, her naked body displacing enough water to submerge her about half-way. Steadying herself against the wall, Natalie lifted up one leg and dipped her toe below the water surface, just between Lynn's knees. Lynn remained motionless, observing her, her lips squeezed tightly together in what appeared to be a state of concentration. The water was scalding, and Natalie put her foot back on the cool floor.

"Too hot for you?" Lynn said, with a teasing tone.

"Not at all," Natalie lied. She summoned all of her determination, and stepped into the tub, planting her feet between Lynn's legs. As the water burned her skin up to her ankles, she found herself awkwardly wondering what she should do next.

Thankfully, the answer came quickly. "Just lie down on top of me," Lynn said. Relieved, Natalie obeyed, and, with her back towards her friend, she grabbed the edges of the tub and sank herself down into the hot water.

Electric sensations started buzzing all over Natalie's body. Lynn's lanky, muscular legs digging into her skin from beneath. The coarse patch of pubic hairs that tickled her butt cheeks. Two hard nipples digging into her back as she submerged herself. A pair of arms wrapping themselves around her belly.

Using her feet, Natalie pushed herself back, and laid her head right next to Lynn's. The two women looked at each other, and kissed. Their lips met, and Natalie closed her eyes. She melted into the water. Colorful gradients shifted behind her eyelids. An intense, pleasurable warmth washed over Natalie's body. Her legs stiffened, pressing out against the edges of the tub. Neither of them seemed to want to break it, until Natalie had to gasp for air.

"How are you feeling?" Lynn asked, after long seconds of staring at each other.

"Much better." They kissed again. Natalie moved her hand up to touch her friend's face and wet hair, while Lynn tightened the grip of her arms around Natalie's waist. Their tongues danced and twirled, and Natalie caught herself moaning into Lynn's mouth. Taking one of Lynn's hands and prying it free from its grip on her waist, she moved it up to her breast, making Lynn break the kiss with a gasp.

"God," Lynn said. "Your tits are amazing." The two women giggled, then kissed again, deeply and sloppily. It didn't seem like they were able to stop. Natalie moved Lynn's other hand up to her breasts, and started writhing around in the water as her friend started pinching and tweaking her erect nipples. Her pussy was responding to the touch, twitching and crying for attention.

"I..." Natalie said, breaking the kiss while trying not to moan too much. "I want you, Lynn."

Lynn's slender hands wandered all over Natalie's body. Grasping her throat, squeezing her tits, pulling her pubic hairs, and clawing at her thighs. "Mmm, do you now?" Lynn whispered, nibbling Natalie's ear, making her melt into the water. "Let me wash you first, you sexy slut. Come on, sit up."

With great difficulty and reluctance, Natalie managed to command herself to rise up into a seated position. Her upper body suddenly felt cold in the air, a deep contrast to her legs that were still submerged in the hot water. Lynn sat up a second later, wrapped her arms around Natalie from behind, and everything was right again. "Pass me the shower gel," she said, and Natalie grabbed a bottle from the corner of the tub. "That's conditioner! Focus, Natalie!" Lynn laughed behind her. Natalie just stared at the collection of plastic bottles. Her mind was too muddled to place them into different categories, so she decided to try random ones until Lynn gave the affirmative. "You got it," she said from behind, giggling.

Lynn took the bottle and squirted something into her hands. Natalie felt slender hands rubbing soap into her back, a soothing and pleasurable sensation. She sighed. "Mmmm, that's good," she said.

"You have really nice skin," Lynn said, then hesitated. Natalie felt the movements on her back slow down. "Sorry... That was creepy."

Natalie giggled. "Don't worry about it. Just make sure you wash it all over."

"Mmm, I will," Lynn said, wrapping her arms around Natalie's body to soap up her tits and belly. More cold shivers zapped through Natalie's body, making the water feel boiling hot in contrast, as she felt a pair of wet lips plant themselves on the back of her neck, sucking on the skin. Lynn's hands roughly squeezed Natalie's breasts, making her moan with delight. "Now turn around for me."

Natalie's foggy, weed-addled mind struggled with the logistics of "turning around" in this overcrowded bathtub. Wriggling around like some kind of thick eel, she somehow managed to submerge her entire face, painfully filling her nasal cavity with water, before rising up with her back to the other end of the bathtub, coughing, sputtering, and knocking over several of the bottles. Blinking the water out of her eyes to un-blur her vision, she saw her friend at the other end, naked and giggling, her short hair still dry somehow.

"Relax, babe," Lynn said, and picked up Natalie's right foot out of the water. She started washing it, pressing her soapy fingers in between Natalie's toes, before continuing up her ankle and calf. "I have to wash you all over, remember?" Natalie tried to ignore her ticklishness, as Lynn placed the freshly washed ankle on her shoulder. Then, she picked up Natalie's left foot, and gave that leg the same attention.

Natalie looked intensely at Lynn's dark eyes, which were fixated downwards, in between Natalie's stretched-out legs, where her pussy was on fire, and presumably staring right back at Lynn, whose hands were slowly wandering up the insides of Natalie's thighs. There was no soap on them anymore.

Lynn started to re-position herself in the tub, attempting to rise to her knees, with Natalie's ankles in a steady grip. The surface beneath Natalie's back was slippery from all the soap in the water, and she sank like a stone beneath the surface, once again filling up her sinuses with water. Lynn let go of her ankles, and Natalie scrambled to get back above the surface, coughing and spitting.

"I'm so sorry!" Lynn said. "That was meant to be sexy. I was going to... Ah..."

Using the adrenaline from the accidental near-drowning, Natalie got up on her knees, with her lower legs behind her, just like Lynn. She kissed her doe-eyed, mournful friend, and wrapped her arms around her. "Don't worry about it," she said, breaking the kiss. "It was sexy. All of it."

Lynn smiled. "That's good," she said.

"You still have some parts to wash," Natalie said.

"That's right. Hand me that bottle of... Oh never mind, move over a bit." Natalie did as requested, and Lynn leaned past her, picking up a dispenser bottle of some sort. She squirted some of it into her right hand, and placed her left on Natalie's lower back, making her shiver once more, her body now mostly exposed to the cold air.

Lynn placed her forehead against Natalie's, looking deep into her eyes, as her fingers started to wander up Natalie's inner thigh, making her tremble. Natalie shut her eyes tight and gasped, as two soapy fingers started caressing her outer pussy lips, softly and gently. Then, she smiled when she realized that Lynn had taken care to use the non-irritating, intimate-parts-soap for this. "Mmmmm," she said. "Kiss me."

"You will get your kisses when you're good and clean," Lynn responded with a mischievous voice, plunging a finger into Natalie's pussy, making her moan loudly. Her head spun as Lynn's finger wiggled around inside of her, and colorful patterns appeared in her vision. The finger slipped out, leaving Natalie's cunt empty and craving, and re-appeared on Natalie's mouth. She opened her eyes, eagerly sucking the finger into her mouth, tasting a bitter mix of soap and her own pussy. Lynn's mouth smirked in approval.

"Do you mind if I wash your little asshole, too?" Lynn asked.

"Not at all," Natalie said without hesitation. She was usually not the biggest fan of anal play, except when the mood was right. And what a mood it was.

"Good!" Lynn said with a grin. She stood up, and got out of the bathtub, grabbing a towel from the wall and placing it on the floor to stand on. "Hands against the wall, I don't want you slipping and hurting yourself."

Natalie did as commanded. She was almost entranced, more than happy to let Lynn take the lead, trusting her completely, somehow. Pressing her palms against the damp bathroom wall, she focused on keeping her feet steady beneath the water. One gentle, soapy finger started caressing her ass in between her cheeks, occasionally doing a little circle around her anus, making her twitch. More fingers appeared, prying her cheeks apart, squeezing them and caressing them.

"Mmmm, be gentle," Natalie moaned and bit her lip. Her body tensed up, and her legs stiffened, as the wet tip of a finger slowly forced its way into her rear entrance, lingering for several long seconds. She yelped when the finger slipped out, and a hand slapped her ass hard on one cheek. With care, she turned around in the bathtub on slippery feet, and saw Lynn sucking on her finger.

"Yes, just like that," Lynn said. "Nice and clean." Water dripped from her tight, skinny body, as she turned around to grab two big towels from the rack on the wall. "Come here, let's get you dry before I... show you my bedroom."

Still quite dazed, Natalie slowly stepped out of the tub, and planted her wet feet on the same towel that Lynn was standing on. Lynn gave her a towel, and wrapped the other one around Natalie's back. Natalie did the same, and they embraced tightly, frantically rubbing each other's toweled backs as their still wet, naked breasts pressed against each other. Their lips parted for a passionate kiss, and Natalie melted through the floor.

They stood close, looking each other in the eyes for a long time, after the kiss ended. Natalie was not sure what to do, and decided to simply wait for Lynn to continue leading.

Finally, her friend smirked, grabbed Natalie's hand, and turned around. "Come on," she said, and started walking. Natalie followed, making sure to keep the damp towel around her shoulders as a flimsy shelter from the cool air in the apartment. The modest dwelling still seemed labyrinthine, as the two women walked hand in hand to the bedroom. In the middle of the room was a large double bed, unmade and messy, with pillows and blankets strewn all over the wrinkled sheets.

Lynn gestured for Natalie to lie down on one side of the bed, while she hastily shuffled all the debris to the other side. Natalie did as requested, lying down on her back with the towel still beneath her. Her naked body was fully exposed to the cool air now, as made evident by the adamant hardness of her nipples.

"Scoot up for me a bit," Lynn said, putting her hands underneath Natalie's ass and thighs, giving them gentle squeezes. Natalie raised her legs in the air, feeling the blood rush to her head. The anticipation only increased as Lynn put her own towel down on the bed, just below Natalie's legs, before grabbing them and putting them back down, spread apart generously.

"Very good," Lynn said, roughly grabbing one of Natalie's breasts, tweaking the nipple with her fingers. "I'm going to have my way with you now."

Natalie felt her pussy heat up, and her legs started moving on their own. "I'm all yours," she said, looking deeply into Lynn's dark eyes.

Lynn turned around and started walking slowly toward the foot end of the bed, and Natalie enjoyed the view of her muscular back and tight ass, as her long, skinny legs strode with confident steps.

Once she had arrived at her destination, Lynn turned to face Natalie, greedily eyeing her up and down, biting her lip while crossing her arms beneath her pert little tits. Maintaining eye contact, she grabbed on to each of Natalie's ankles, and let her hands wander up to her knees. She put her own knees on top of the bed, and started crawling up Natalie's body on all fours, letting her hands feel every inch of the smooth skin on Natalie's thick, milky thighs.

She stopped abruptly when her fingers reached Natalie's groin. "Give me that pillow over there," she commanded, pointing at something to Natalie's left side.

Natalie sheepishly searched for something pillow-like with her left arm, while staring intently at Lynn, whose face was inches away from devouring her hot, needy pussy. After trying to peel away the sheets, and discarding what felt like a blanket, Natalie's fingers finally grasped what could only be a pillow, and handed it to Lynn, who grabbed it and sat up on her haunches.

"Lift your ass for me", Lynn said, and Natalie obeyed. "Mmmm, very good." She placed the pillow under Natalie's ass, and got back down on all fours, with her head down, as her hands explored Natalie's belly and thighs.

Lynn's deft hands found their place beneath Natalie's ass cheeks, kneading the flesh and spreading them apart. Natalie gasped, as she felt her friend's tongue flicker against her puckering asshole. She became restless, suddenly aware of her hands, and unsure of what to do with them. Instinctively, one found its way to Lynn's head, grasping her short hair with her fingertips, while the other one started working on her own rock hard nipples, twisting and squeezing each one.

"Ahaaaaaaa!" Natalie yelped, as Lynn's warm tongue slowly worked its way across her perineum, and up the dripping slit of her cunt, which cried out with longing when Lynn's tongue briefly removed itself just as it reached Natalie's swelling clit, before placing itself at her asshole again, in order to repeat the motion. And Lynn did, slowly, over and over again, devouring as much as of Natalie's pouring juices as she could, moaning and slurping the entire time.

Natalie's fingers clawed at Lynn's scalp as she ground her cunt into her friend's face, moaning and yelping, the pleasure within her rapidly building towards climax. Then, just as she was about to cross the threshold, Lynn pulled away quickly, her hands clamping Natalie's stiff legs down to the mattress.

"Fuuuuuck! Why? I was so close!" Natalie yelled with frustration, caused by the pain of her denied orgasm. Lynn just stared at her with a sly grin, holding Natalie still, her cheeks and chin glistening and dripping with Natalie's wetness.

"Not yet," Lynn said. "Soon, but not yet. Just lay still, okay?"

Natalie grumbled, but did as she was told, removing her hands from her aching breasts and placing them at her sides. Her sudden, sour attitude was quickly replaced by giggles and moans as she felt something soft rub her throbbing clit in slow circles.

She looked up to see Lynn staring back at her intently, one hand placed palm-down on her hairy mound, its thumb softly rubbing her clitoris, sending gentle waves of pleasure through Natalie's body. Lynn's turned her other hand palm-up, and moved it to Natalie's nether regions.

Natalie gasped as two fingers entered her well-lubricated pussy. Prodding around at first, exploring her hot insides...

"Hah! Hah! Hah!" Natalie screamed, as Lynn's fingers started hammering upwards, having found just the right spot. Her body quickly filled up with intense pleasure, making her lose control of her movements. She tried to moan, then scream again, but found her voice completely trapped in her throat. Lynn's swift finger fucking was rapidly sending her towards the edge.

And once again, the edge was replaced by a solid wall, the pleasure stopping abruptly as Lynn removed her fingers from Natalie's pussy. The gaping emptiness that replaced the rhythmic pleasure of Lynn's fingers left Natalie frustrated and angry, and she would have pounced Lynn had she been able to.

Instead, she blinked her eyes open, staring at Lynn, who was holding up a hand with creamy juices running down its fingers.

"Look at you," Lynn said, licking the juices off one of her fingers with a moan. "Mmmm. I've barely touched you, and you're already flowing like a leaky garden hose."

Natalie found herself panting, unable to respond. Was that some kind of challenge? She tried to explain that Lynn's hammer drill-like fingering hardly qualified as "barely touching". Nothing escaped her mouth but moans and whimpers.

With a wide smile, Lynn bent forward and crawled up Natalie's body, sticking juice-covered fingers in her mouth. Natalie eagerly tasted herself, sucking her friends fingers clean and enjoying the electric feeling of her friend's tight body slithering up her own.

"I bet you really want to come, don't you?" Lynn said, sitting up on her haunches with her pussy inches away from Natalie's face. Natalie stared at it, mouth agape and watering. Trimmed, coarse, black hairs, slick with juices, lined either side of her friend's set of dark lips. A pert little clit crowned them, peeking out from beneath its hood, swollen and throbbing. Natalie had never been this close to another woman's pussy before. Would she eat it? She hesitated for a second.

"Well?" Lynn's demanding voice asked. Natalie breathed in the aroma of her friend's sex, sweet and tangy, and her body answered for her.

"Yes," Natalie said softly, as nervousness overtook her body. A part of her brain came back online, apparently having been asleep since she started drinking last night. Fooling around with a girl friend was one thing, but was she really about to eat pussy? Her mind raced, trying to find reasons not to. Questions about her own sexuality didn't really bother her. Why was she hesitating? She was clearly incredibly aroused by the situation.

In a fraction of a second, Lynn's demeanor changed. A sympathetic smile replaced her previously stern face, and she started caressing Natalie's hair.

"First time, huh?" she asked softly.

Natalie nodded, sighing as Lynn's fingers played with the roots of her dark hairs. And just so, she knew what her issue was. It was her first time eating pussy, and she had no idea how to do it properly. She had had no practice whatsoever. What if she would disappoint Lynn, unable to make her come?

She started laughing at her own silliness, and tried to move her arms to give Lynn's tight ass a good slap, but found them trapped between her friend's muscular thighs and calves.

"Are you sure you want this?" Lynn asked.

"Yes!" Natalie said, having found her voice again. "Give it to me, slut." She stared up at her friend's slick cunt. She was going to devour it, she decided. Every which way she could. Everybody likes an enthusiastic newbie.

"Good," Lynn said, her face going stern once more. Her wandering hands grabbed the back of Natalie's head, and Natalie quickly found herself smothered by a faceful of hot, juicy cunt. Her nose was pressed tightly against Lynn's hard clit, and her mouth was plunged into her friend's leaking depths. Rough black hairs tickled her face on either side.

Natalie had no idea what to do. At first, she just focused on making sure that her teeth didn't get into any places they shouldn't be, recalling the times when she had been eaten out by inexperienced guys. She tried to come up with some kind of technique, but found it impossible to think when her face was being used as a fuck toy by Lynn, who had started grinding into her, gyrating her hips while moaning loudly.

"Mmmm, god you're so hot like this," Lynn said as she pressed Natalie's head into her crotch. Natalie tried sticking her tongue out as far as she could, plunging it deep into Lynn's cunt while drinking the juices that poured into her mouth. The taste was wonderful, invigorating her like divine nectar.

Lynn started giggling. "Here, I'll give you a little hint," she said. "Suck me off. Put my clit in your mouth and suck it."