Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I fell asleep feeling sorry for myself and degraded, and woke when my phone rang several hours later.

"Hey, Dave" I answered.

"Good afternoon, how is Natalie?"

"I'm... okay. I guess. I was just taking a nap. What's up?" I wondered in my half asleep state if he was calling to either ask me out or ask me to the party, but he had other plans. He reminded me I had a date in a few hours, told me the guy's name, hotel and room number as well as some advice on handling my first overnight. He gave me a phone number to predial and I was to hit send if there was any problem, like, anything that made me afraid. Then he told me to have fun, which for some reason seemed odd, but really made sense. Guys can tell whether you're into it or not. Finally, he said this guy would be paying for and wanted what he called a "girlfriend experience." He explained that this guy wanted me to act as though I was his girlfriend, as opposed to the "porn star experience" which was more like straight up fucking. Dave also gave me a few other pointers and that was that.

I took another shower and scrubbed down good. I wanted all remnants of Tim off of me. I still felt dirty after the way he treated me and I was working through that mentally. I was okay with being a prostitute. Sex was transactional, at least to me it was. But Tim had gotten angry at the actual reality of it but turned on by the fantasy of it. Well, he couldn't have it both ways. I knew if I showed up the next day it would only get worse, although the idea of blowing two guys, and the corresponding fucking that would occur, was a real turn on.

I admit that during the shower I discovered I was a bit sore down there. My girl stuff had taken quite a pounding over the last few days and I was starting to feel it. Or maybe the coaches thickness had stretched me out and left me sore, I don't know. I did know that I had one more penis to take care of and would have to have my birth canal ready for at least one more invasion this day before it could rest. A couple of Motrin and a half hour took care of the soreness for now but then back to work tomorrow night to who knows what and how I would get banged some more. Still, a "girlfriend experience" sounded okay. Even gentle and loving.

I toweled off, did my hair and makeup and put on some of the last clean lingerie I had purchased for work. Tomorrow I would either be doing laundry or shopping. I figured on shopping. Over it, I wore a burgundy sleeveless cocktail dress that I had purchased for a mixer earlier in the spring, and I had matching heels. A small leather purse with my cell, a bit of lube, some toothpaste, a toothbrush, hairbrush, lipstick, makeup and some condoms completed the outfit. I was a bit overdressed for late afternoon but was to meet my date at six and didn't expect to be dressed long. I threw an overnight bag in my car so I could change in the morning if need be. I grabbed my overnight/work/gym bag and was out the door.

I got to the hotel I was meeting "Dr. Smith" at just a few minutes before our date. I wanted to be timely. I'm not sure why, but it seemed to be expected of me. I took my purse but left my overnight in the car. I figured it would look better that way, and I could always get it later. I went straight to the room, passing a few stares in the lobby (I think I looked great, and apparently the men in the lobby did too!) and gently knocked on the door.

Okay, I confess, "Dr. Smith", or "Len" as he asked me to call him, was not at all what I expected. I had expected a middle-aged overweight guy with enough money to hire me. What I got was a fit, attractive man in his late thirties or early forties, not too far out of my age appropriate dating range (I had figured early thirties to be as old as I would date in college.) Why this guy had to hire a girl was beyond me, he looked as though he would do very well in a singles bar. He had wavy brown hair, cut neat and short, but not military short, and wore a white button down and khakis. His chest and shoulders were broad, his stomach flat, and when I finally saw his backside, well, he had a cute butt too, if you're into that sort of thing.

I saw my payment envelope on the dresser where it was supposed to be but knew to check the place out before I picked it up. I asked to use the restroom, which I didn't need to do, but I understood that's where the backup cops would be hiding if this were a bust, according to Dave. Len had used Dave's services before though and it was probably not necessary, and as expected, there was no one there.

When I came out, Len asked an obvious question.

"Why is it you girls always have to go to the bathroom first thing?" He grinned.

"Oh, is that..."

"Making sure there are fifteen cops in there recording us?" Len laughed.

"Yeah, I mean, have to be careful, right?"

"It's okay, Heidi checked every time. I'm not insulted. I guess it's one of those things, ya know? That breaks the fantasy but is necessary? Can I... can I ask you to turn around slowly?" He smiled.

"Sure" I replied as I did as he asked. When I was facing away from him I flipped my hair over my shoulder to catch him staring at my butt. "Like what you see?"

"Oh yes, definitely, you... well, you certainly exceeded my expectations."

"You did mine, if I'm to be honest." I grinned. "So how, uh, what do you, uh... how does this work? I stammered, not really sure what to say next as I picked up the envelope and put it in my purse.

"What do you mean?"

"Uh, the whole girlfriend experience thing?"

"Oh. That. Well, I, I don't know what experience you have..."

"Practically none" I smiled. "No really, three days ago, well"

"You had never had sex for money?"

"No, I, I had never had sex. But I'm told I'm pretty good at it."

"Wow. That's quite a transition. How..."

"Uh, truthfully? I needed to make money fast for summer school and I wanted to move off campus. So I answered an ad for a cocktail waitress and"

"At Dave's hotel?"

"Yes. And, well, the rest is history. Dave can be very... persuasive? I'm not sure that's the right word. But don't... don't think I'm a victim or anything, I'm enjoying it so far."

"And Dave doesn't get a lot of real freaks probably."

"No, I don't think so, not so far." I smiled. "Why? Is there something you want to share?" I giggled and he laughed.

"No, I'm pretty run of the mill I guess."

"So, uh, what is the difference between a girlfriend experience and a, uh"

"Regular escort encounter?"

"Yeah, Dave told me about porn star experiences and girlfriend experiences, but honestly, I, well, I mean... I'm confused."

"Well, I don't know about other encounters. I like to go slow, take all night, get to know one another. I'm not really into non-intimate sex."

"Oh. So, more, uh intimacy? Kissing and caressing and such? That sounds nice."

"Basically it's about building enough relationship to connect with the other person on that level. Look, I know in one night we're not going to fall madly in love, and I'm not looking for that, and neither are you. But it doesn't have to be all physical, it can at least mimic an emotional intimacy."

"You sound like you've answered that question before." I smiled.

"I have. But it is rare that my date understands it. Usually, girls want to bang me, get it over with and go find another john. "

"Oh, well you have me for the night. I like to sleep on the right side by the way." I giggled.

"Well that's my side usually, but I could let it go for my girlfriend I guess" he laughed, and he had the nicest twinkle in his eyes.

"We can share" I smiled back. "So, uh, maybe it would help if you told me what you like?" I asked as I figured if I knew what he wanted me to do, I could act like a girlfriend and refuse to do it. Just kidding! I figured it might help create the illusion that I was familiar with his tastes and desires like a girlfriend would be.

"Well, I golf some and paint. Listen to music, go to concerts, the usual. How about you?"

"Uh..."

"Not what you meant?"

"Uh no, but its good information"

"You won't be too shocked. I'm pretty vanilla in bed... Wait! How is that good information?"

"Well, if you ask me for oral sex I can be a good girlfriend and tell you to go get a blowjob from that slut at the driving range you were gawking at mister!" I laughed, and after a second or two of stunned silence so did he.

"You have an interesting sense of humor" He smiled as he put his hands on my hips. It took me a minute to relax as things were going so well and this seemed a bit forward, then I remembered that he had paid for the rights to my body and I came back down to reality. I was in a hotel room for the purpose of selling sex to a stranger, or renting my body out to him, for him to use as he reasonably saw fit. Still, even if I was his property for the night, he seemed like a nice guy and was trying to make it enjoyable. I looked into his steel grey eyes, that seemed to shine with their own light, stood on my toes and kissed him.

His lips were soft and warm and his embrace loving and firm, but not overly tight. The first gentle kiss led to another, then another, and we spent a few minutes teasing each other's tongues in our mouths. He was a perfect gentleman, or shy, I'm not sure which, as his hands moved around on my back at an appropriately slow speed, but never to my goodies, which at the moment were pressed to his rock hard chest and feeling quite tingly and warm. Likewise, I could feel his hardening manhood pressed against my tummy and wondered both as to its shape and size, as well as if my abs and body were up to par for his clearly toned one. I work out regularly and watch what I eat, but damn, he was all muscle!

"We should stop or we'll miss dinner." He whispered.

"Oh? Are we going to dinner?"

"Of course, I want to get to know you. And that's what a good boyfriend would do, right?"

"Yes, but I don't think you should go out right now." I smiled as I slid my hand down to the front of his pant and rested it on his hardening member.

"It will go down in a minute." He smiled.

"Yes, but a good girlfriend would take care of it for you wouldn't she?" I asked as I sat on the edge of the bed, facing him and unzipping his pants. He stood still while I reached into his boxers and released his penis.

It was warm and not quite hard, heavy in my hand, thick as the coach's had been, and quite long too. Not Tim, but very nice.

And uncircumcised. This was new.

"Oh my..." I whispered.

"You like?"

"Yes, very much, thank you." I smiled.

I slid my hand up and down his shaft, watched in fascination as the skin slide over his glazed, pink head. I pulled the skin down around it, but it was still almost completely covered and I didn't want to pull so hard as to hurt, so after a moment's thought I extended my tongue and rested the tip of him on it. I licked the pointed tip of my tongue around the slimy head, figuring by the end I would have slurped up all the goo that was there, and I had a pretty high tolerance for disgusting things that come from men's bodies, as well as my own I guess. It skeeved me out because its consistency appeared to be the same as nasal mucus, but I was shocked at the taste.

Len's penis tasted more like penis than anything I have ever sucked. (No girl has ever grown up thinking she would write that sentence by the way.)

"Mmmmmm you're delicious!" I whispered to him, and I meant it. Then I went at it on his penis with my mouth. He tasted sweet with a little bit of lemon added, like cum, and salty like sweat. And salty like pee I guess, and a little bit tart and metallic like the ooze that comes out right before a guy blows. The mixture was simply intoxicating and I couldn't lick it up fast enough. I swallowed as much of his penis as I could, savoring the wonderful sweetness of his shaft, then returned to that wonderfully delicious head. The more I licked it, the more his penis taste filled my mouth and I sucked him like a wanton... well a wanton whore I guess. Sometime during this, he sat on the edge of the bed and I ended up kneeling in front of him, my favorite position for a blowjob!

I moaned with pleasure throughout my fellatio session, truly I had never enjoyed giving oral like this, he was a wonderful man to give head to!

"Uh Natalie, uh"

"Yes?" I replied as I looked up at him.

"You, uh. Well, uh its been a while for me, and when I go, I am apt to go everywhere. You might want to take your dress off." He whispered shyly.

"Oh. You sure you aren't making excuses to see what is underneath?" I grinned as I stood up and reached behind me to unzip the back.

"Uh, that too. Here, let me help" He smiled as he got off the edge of the bed and moved behind me to get the closure for me. While I slowly disrobed, trying to be a sexy as I could, Len unbuttoned his shirt, dropped his pants and boxers and was back at the edge of the bed with a smile on his face watching me strip my dress off over my head, leaving my emerald green lace bra, thong, stockings and garter belt. He eyes were burning a hole in me, and mine were crawling all over his body as well. His form was magnificent, like a Roman statue. He was ripped muscle everywhere and my first thought was "When those muscles fuck me I'm going to feel it." His body was just amazing, like a model's or athletes. Why was this guy paying for pussy I wondered as I knelt again in front of him and returned my attention to his raging hard meat.

For the next several minutes the only noise was his soft groans, his panting for breath, and the slurping noises as I lovingly sucked, kissed and licked his manhood. I knew it was called fellatio, and that sounded like what I was doing more than just "sucking dick." Plus being a "professional fellatrix", if that is what one is called, sounded better than "cock sucking whore."

Hmmmm, they were probably just called "cock sucking whores" truthfully. I have weird thoughts when slurping a warm, hard, delicious penis. Cock. Whatever.

I had recovered from Tim's treatment nicely by this time, mainly by moving on to a new client and finding the most wonderful dick ever to slurp on. Fellate. Whatever. Len was pumping his rod into my loving hand and it slid through nicely with the lubrication of my saliva. He didn't push too far into my mouth but let me control the depth and that alone inspired me to suck him deeper. After a good ten minutes of his loving face fuck, I realized I was neglecting a couple fellas that might be important to me, and certainly were important to Len. I released his shaft from my hands and kissed my way down it. He was still sort of sitting up, laying back on his elbows with his body lifted off the bed slightly but as I licked his balls he groaned slightly, exhaled and relaxed back on the bed, spreading his legs to give me access.

I didn't' waste the opportunity. I gently sucked first one ball, then the other, into my mouth and swirled my tongue around them as best as I could. They were on the large side and in my mind just packed full of delicious yummy sperm for me. After a minute or so I took his organ back into my palm while I caught my breath and admired my handiwork. His penis was throbbing with veins pulsating all over it, his testicles contracted close to his body, and his eyes were closed as he again began fucking my hand wrapped around him. Damn his body was amazing, and I had been fucking a college jock and a coach today. He was more muscled than they were, he was simply stupifying! I wanted him badly and my girl parts were soaked with desire.

It was time to go all in and make this guy sperm for me! I extended my tongue and slid its tip down from his balls to his ass. Like with Dave the first time, I couldn't tell if I was hitting it or not, but I stuck it in his crack, making sure it was good and wet first and swirled it around as well as I could at that angle.

"Oh, fucking shit! Natalie! Fuck! Oh, fuck oh fuck oh fuck! I'm going to cum!" He shouted, the first thing he had said since I took my dress off.

'Not unless you do in my mouth' I thought as I quickly licked in one solid stroke back up to his head, feeling his penis swell in my hand just as I arrived there and opened my mouth to once again inhale his hot, throbbing penis, and he spurted a geyser of sperm into my hungry whore mouth!

His semen was thick like mucus, it almost seemed to have lumps in it, and was sticky and slimy and difficult to swallow. I persevered as ribbon after ribbon of it was injected into my mouth, some landing on my tongue so I could relish the wonderful taste, some shooting straight to the back of my mouth, almost gagging me as I tried to swallow it all. Some leaked out of my lips and ran down his shaft to my now pumping hand. He seemed to cum forever, but it was probably only about thirty seconds, and with each new shot of sweet sperms he groaned ever deeper.

Finally, after seven or eight geysers in my mouth, he began to just drip or ooze his DNA into me. It was much easier to swallow at this rate although this was still very sticky and slimy and didn't swallow easily. My mouth was full of his penis goo, and even better, I got to taste it fully now! Cumlicious!

I began licking up what had leaked back down his shaft and when I was done with that, while we looked into each other's eyes I licked the man goo from the hand that had pumped it from him. I had always liked it when guys came, well for the last few days I had, but Len's was special. He came at least twice as much as any of my previous guys, and it was even more deliciously wonderful than I could have imagined. I wanted more, so as he softened I sucked him fully into me, then sucked hard as I pulled back from him, dragging him slowly from my mouth and being awarded a few more drops of his syrup.

I licked all the goo that had leaked from my lips, then as he watched licked the excess from my hand. He stared at me in awe.

"That was amazing, you are... wonderful" Len whispered before adding, "come here."

I laid on the bed beside him and he pulled me close so that my head was on my shoulder. It was very caring and even romantic and not the sort of treatment I had been getting previously. I was really starting to like this.

"That was..."

"Amazing?" I giggled.

"Yeah... oh, I said that already didn't I? Well, when you did that thing with your tongue... I just lost it."

I was genuinely confused. "Which thing? I mean, I did a few... oh. The butt thing?" I asked.

"Uh yeah. That was a surprise. It tickled too."

"I'm glad you liked it... I guess, well, I guess you know my limits now!" I laughed.

"I'm not sure you have any, where did that come from? Not that I'm complaining."

"Hmmm, well it was there, and you're, well, you're quite inspiring. Oh, and you have a cute butt too!" I said as I ran my fingertips down his chest and taut abs. "Now, let me ask you something..."

"I think I know what you're going to ask."

"Oh?"

"Same thing your predecessor asked the first date we had. Why am I paying for it."

"Uh, yes. That is my question, so..."

"Because I can, and I got tired of the whole dating scene. I go to a bar, pick up some vacuous girl because she is attractive, we spend time together, she latches on to me, and I can't stand talking to her. It played out like that over and over. When girls hear 'doctor' the think money, and I just can't stand the hypocrisy? Is that the right word? The hypocrisy of them claiming to care for me when they don't; they care that I have a plane and a yacht and a beach house. This is more honest, and though I love sex and would have it every day, I don't need it every day. I spend my time writing and such, being a nerd. That's my life and I enjoy it."

"Oh, so you don't see patients?" I asked, to his immediate laughter.