Natalie, a Coed Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers

"No, not unless you count debugging Python script. I'm a software engineer. I have a Ph.D., but I only got that to impress investors. Most of my money making code I wrote before I finished college. I wrote a few phone apps, mostly business, now I own a company that does time management software and a gaming company on the side. Oh, and a few general IT firms around the country. That is why I have the plane. No, most physicians charge a lot less than I do." He grinned.

"Huh.. can I ask you a couple more things?"

"Sure, whether I answer or not.."

"Uh, do you think less of me because of the butt thing?"

"No, it.. that was amazing. Really. I uh..."

"Hope I do it again?"

"Uh... yeah. Yeah, I do" he smiled. "Next question."

"Do you find it easier to use an IDE or PDB debugger in Python?"

"I use a PDB but honestly sometimes it's just easier to... How do you know about that?" He exclaimed.

"I'm majoring in software engineering and took a Python class in the spring." I grinned.

"You're just full of surprises. How long have you been coding?"

"Oh. Just since I was a junior, I mean, a junior in high school, so, uh a little over three years now."

"Damn. Just.. well I didn't expect that."

"You expected a vacuous pretty girl you couldn't stand to talk to?" I smiled, repeating his words to him.

"Well, no... well yes but usually it takes a few times before I don't want to talk anymore. You... well, you might not fit that mold. Plus you do that butt thing." He giggled.

"You must have really liked that!" I laughed.

"Well, it was new, I'll say that. And it felt great. Now, we should get cleaned up if we're going out." He said, then he kissed me and slid his arm from underneath me and began to stand up.

Wait. He just blew more sperm into my mouth than I ever thought possible, and he kissed me but a few minutes later? Okay, Len, you have my attention. I stood up beside him and as he started to walk the shower I followed.

"You, uh, you want to shower?"

"No, I'll just brush my teeth and use some mouthwash, fix my makeup, I'm good. Won't take a minute or two, you go ahead, but can I tell you something?"

"Sure."

"When we get back, I... well I know you're in charge, that's cool, but I want to eat your ass and swallow some more of your sperm. Is that okay?"

"Uh... maybe we should skip dinner?" He laughed. "I'll be ready in a few" and with that, he closed the door and I heard the shower running.

In a few minutes, we were waiting in front of the hotel for a limo to pull up. Once in the car, he told the driver the name of a restaurant that I had heard of but never been to, and we were on our way. I had never ridden in a limo before, but it was about like riding in the back seat of any car, just with a huge amount of leg room.

"So tell me more about you," Len asked.

"Uh, sure, what do you want to know?"

"Well so far I know you are a 19 or 20-year-old comp science student who is very attractive, probably works out, is sometimes really funny, and has a strong stomach and relatively open morals. Fill in the blanks for me. Any boyfriends? Kids?"

"No, and no. I've never really had a boyfriend, not, you know, in an adult relationship. And no, I told you, I just started, uh, being sexually active three days ago, and the human gestation cycle is about nine and a half months."

"Good point, I had forgotten that."

"And if you want to try for that it costs a lot extra!" I laughed, and eventually, he did too.

We relaxed some and he told me about his business and work, and I told him my goals of finishing my degree and working in the field. We told shop stories about programming and his were hysterical, but only to another nerd. We talked all through dinner too which was in a private room at the restaurant and everything was just perfect. It really felt like a date and I think he was enjoying it as much as I was. It was like we were really clicking as a couple, which was weird and surreal given the circumstance. All in all, it was the best and most enjoyable date I had ever been on. I was curious though and finally had to ask as we rode back to the hotel.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Is it about JAVA? I don't do JAVA." He laughed.

"No," I said as slid close to him, and we were already pretty close. "Is there anything, in particular, you are hoping for tonight?" I whispered.

"Uh... that's a tough one. Like I said before, I'm pretty vanilla." He replied softly.

"But...?"

"But, uh. You hmmmm, how do I... let's see, you know what we did earlier?"

"Yes, it was quite enjoyable." I smiled.

"Really? I mean, I loved it but"

"But yes, I loved it too."

"So you like to..."

"No, I love to. I love sucking your penis, it's delicious and yummy. And your sperms are just like sweet candy, indescribably dicklicious!" I nearly panted, just thinking about him blowing up in my mouth.

"Really? That's weird, your predecessors always had me wear a condom, that's one of the ways you surprised me, I don't think they ever tasted anything except flavored gel and latex. And you're not just saying that because..."

"No. Girl Scouts honor, I love to fellate you. My tummy is all giggly right now with your juice in it. And I want as much as you want to give me. But a condom during a, uh, blowjob? That's just gross."

"I see"

"So you want to do that again?" I asked.

"Sure but what I was going to say was..."

"Was?" I prompted him.

"Have you ever seen a porn movie where at the end the guy pulls out of her mouth, or, her uh"

"Birth canal?"

"Birth canal???"

"It sounds better than some of the other words" I smiled.

"Uh, so you don't like those words?"

"No, I don't care, I'm just not used to them. I... grew up sheltered and didn't hear a lot of that sort of thing."

"Oh."

"So... the guy pulls out?" I prompted.

"Right and he, uh, sprays it all over her face?"

I thought for a second. I had seen that in one of Tim's movies, and I thought it was kind of odd, but it didn't bother me.

"I could do that. I could totally do that. Then can I swallow it so I can taste it? You really are yummy." I smiled.

"Uhhhh"

"I didn't mean to shock you, I just want to be honest, I really, really loved it when you came in my mouth." The back of the limo was dark and the driver's glass was up. The only light was from the street lights as we drove by and I figured we had ten minutes at least before we arrived back a the hotel. I placed my hand in his lap and kissed him. I felt his member growing again immediately, and asked as I started to unzip his pants, "Do you want a quick one now?"

As his semi-hard erection came out I didn't wait for an answer, I got up on all fours on the seat beside him, thank goodness it was a limo, and bent my head down and took his yumminess into my mouth again, instantly swirling my tongue under the skin and around the now again slimy head. Still delicious! And doing it in a moving car out on the roads in public? Even with darkened windows that was really hot to me!

As I bobbed my head up and down to quickly suck him off, doing all the tricks I knew without tongue or finger fucking his ass, which I couldn't do with him seated and wearing pants. A hand touched the back of my thigh as I sucked, and soon Len had pulled the hem of my dress up over my ass and was rubbing me through my thong. I moaned my approval as I continued to lick and suck him.

A very few moments later my thong was down around my knees and the scent of my wetness filled the air. Soon a finger entered me and I nearly came right then. A second entered and Len began finger banging me, occasionally taking his wet fingertips out and rubbing my clitoris. When his fingers were in me, a pussy juice dampened thumb gently rubbed my anus. I was in slutty girl heaven, about to cum hard in the back of the limo, when it occurred to me there was plenty of room back there.

I stopped sucking and knelt beside him.

"Len, tell the driver to driver around, okay?"

"Uh, okay" He agreed. With his dry hand, he pressed the intercom button and gave the driver the instruction as I stroked his rock hard member. It occurred to me that no matter how much I was paid, when I had a rock hard penis in my hand covered with my saliva, I could get a guy to do whatever I asked.

There wasn't enough room to stand, but I turned my back and asked Len to unzip my dress. I wiggled it up to my waist, then over my head. I tossed it on the side bench in the vehicle, then reached behind as I stared into those stormy grey eyes and unsnapped my bra, pulling the straps down and sliding it off. Then as his eyes burned a hole through my tits, since my thong was already at my knees I slipped it off, and wearing only my garter belt, thigh highs, my heels and a smile, I laid back on the other side bench and opened my legs.

Len stared for a moment at the sexual feast before him that I offered up, and gave me the biggest smile.

"I uh... don't have any protection."

"I'm on the pill. Oh, and one other thing" I said as I reached into my purse and pulled out the envelope with the money in it, "take this, I want you to know that I'm doing this because I want to, not because you're paying me to."

"Really? Why?" He asked suspiciously as I reached out and took his member in my hand gently pulling it, and him, forward to me.

"Because I do. And, you're hot. Even if you are scared of girls. And I like talking to you, and I think you like talking to me, and you don't seem to think I'm stupid, and I don't want your money, I want your conversation, your personality, and to share your time if you want... and... seems like there is something else... oh yeah your penis and sperms." I grinned as I placed the head of his manhood at the opening of my birth canal.

He didn't move for a couple of seconds, looking at the envelope and feeling my inner labia against his glans.

"Please, I need to feel you inside me" I whimpered. "It's not a trick, I don't want your money, I want you, for as long as you want me."

Then he gently began pushing himself inside of me. His thickness was a challenge but I relaxed as best as I could. I know the driver heard our grunts as we tried to fit our bodies together. I was soaking, dripping wet and he was hard as steel, so we made it work, but the first few pushes were intense for me. It felt like I was being split in two and completely filled up. Truthfully I think it was more the position than anything, I had fit a few inches of him in my mouth, so down there shouldn't' have been a problem fitting him into my vagina. When I thought of this I shifted my hips up a little bit and he slid in to the hilt.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck!!" he groaned and I moaned right along with him. He let me adjust to his size and my fullness for a moment or two, then began slowly and gently pumping himself in and out of me.

He felt incredible inside of me, and as he slowly and gently pumped in and out I relaxed and just enjoyed the ride for a minute or two. A hand cupped my breast and it occurred to me he had not touched them before. I was tingling all over and the warm sensation of his hand gently massaging my tit, the same one that Tim has slapped earlier, was so stimulating and erotic it was as though there was a nerve connection directly from my nipple to my clitoris. I can't say it made me moan, I was more purring at that point, stretching like a cat to enjoy each wonderful sensation he was giving me.

Playtime was over though. I had given him his money back as I really didn't want to fuck him for money, I wanted to fuck him for, well, the affection I guess, and pure eroticism given how hot he was. It was time for me to fuck him back. I slid my thighs up either side of him and sort of wrapped my legs around him and began thrusting my hips in time with his penis probing me.

"Oh baby, that feels so good, you're so fucking... Oh, I could just fuck you all night like this" I whispered. Face to face we began kissing, but the angle was awkward so mainly he kissed my neck and ear and raised my body temperature by about fifty degrees when he did.

One arm was wrapped around him as I hung on for dear life as he steadily fucked me, and the other reached down to fondle that cute ass of his. I was starting to daydream about nibbling on it and dragging my tongue up his crack and around his anus, knowing the pleasure it would give him as I stroked his cock, when his thumb and finger gently circled my nipple and that started a twitch that ran through me. My abs tightened and began quivering and just as suddenly my clitoris got a mind of its own and began to tingle with each stroke of his hard, thick, penis.

"Oh!" I gasped, followed by "Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, ohhhh, OHHHHHH Fuck me!" as each stroke brought me closer and I finally cascaded into physical bliss and mental oblivion. I was uncontrollably shaking all over. He kept the same maddening tempo and stroke and rode out my body's undulations as I kept cumming harder and harder. "Oh, fucking shit fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy! Fuck me! Please! Please fuck me and cum inside me! I want your cum! Oh, fuck you're so fucking huge! Oh, fuck!" I shouted as the car continued down the road and he continued his slow, steady pace.

I was just about back to earth when another wave crashed over me, and then a third. I had orgasmed from intercourse before, I was lucky that way, but this was different. It was like my whole body was involved, not just my girl parts. I felt electric all over, and when I wasn't demanding him to fuck me and cum in me, I was kissing him madly, where ever my lips could reach. His skin was glazed with sweat now and he tasted of salt and nothing had ever tasted so good except the juice he had injected into my mouth before. I wanted it again, only in my womb this time.

He tortured me with orgasms and after the third or fourth, with my vagina squeezing him as hard as I could, his tempo finally began to change, he was losing concentration and after a few good thrusts from my hips, which were exhausted from fucking my pussy back at him, he finally pushed one last deep thrust and groaned.

I could feel him swell as he pumped his genetic code into me, a billion little sperms trying to recreate us. After the first deep shot, he slid in and out a few times and jizzed in me again. I could feel his copious seed leaking out as he fucked me and I hated to waste a drop. I rolled my abs up so he was as deep as he could be, and he fucked my pussy straight in making me wetter and sloppier with each thrust and shot of semen.

He finally pulled out, exhausted both of stamina and cum, and I closed my legs together and rolled to one side to try to hold his juice inside me. I reached my hand out and took his wet, dripping cock in my hand and pulled it to my lips where I licked it clean of his sweet sperm and my sex juice while he moaned and watched in awe.

I heard a noise like a window coming down but didn't think anything of it until the driver asked "Dr. Smith, shall I take you back to the hotel?"

"Uh... sure, give us a few minutes" Len replied, and I glanced up, wet cock still in my mouth to see the driver staring at us in his mirror. That was surprising, embarrassing and as I thought about it through the night, kind of hot, like, porn star hot. It was too late to do anything about it now anyway. I wondered how much he had watched. Okay, so some middle-aged limo driver had seen my tits and me sucking cock. He could have come in back and stood over me for most of the last half hour and I wouldn't have noticed. It was hard to care, and even harder not to laugh about it.

I looked up at Len, who was red in the face and apologizing and just giggled.

"Len, I'm not one bit ashamed of anything we have done. You don't have to apologize."

"Oh, well, that was still rude." He smiled as I finished slurping his penis clean.

"Could you hand me my panties?" I asked.

"Uh no, I... I think I like you just like this." He grinned.

"Uh! I can't walk into the hotel like this! I probably can walk at all after, after..."

"After the awesome fucking you just put on me?" He panted, and I realized he, despite his great conditioning, was out of breath. I must have done something right. I slipped my panties back on, then my dress, trying hard to not leak a gob of man splooge on either, but alas my panties were ruined. And probably my dress would need multiple dry cleanings. And the driver would have to wipe down the seat as payment for his voyeurism.

"You forgot something," Len said as we pulled up to the hotel, holding my bra aloft for me to see.

"Oh, you're not going to keep it as a prize? I was going to autograph it for you." I grinned and took it and put it in my purse. I had not even realized I wasn't wearing it as my body and mind were still in a state of bliss. I was surprised I put my dress on right side out.

"Oh, is that what they are doing these days?" He laughed back as I took it with a smile.

"We have to hurry in, I bet my makeup looks hideous!" I said.

"No, you're... you're quite lovely actually. Prettiest girl I've seen in fact." He said. And he wasn't smiling, he seemed very serious.

Is it okay for a whore... who was giving it away now I guess so maybe just a tramp, to have a heart flutter at a customer's words? I gave him a smile that said "Thanks! I would kiss you right now for that but I have sperm breath and don't want to ruin the moment." Did I mention how yummy his sperm was?

We got out of the limo and began to walk to the door when I remembered my overnight bag in my car. The driver gave me a silly grin as he held the door and I could only smile back. I hope he liked the show, and I knew he would be on the phone to his friends as soon as we left to tell them about the scene he witnessed.

"Give me a minute, I'll meet you upstairs." I smiled.

"Oh. Okay, uh that's fine" he said and he seemed really disappointed.

I got my bag and couldn't have gotten off the elevator more than a minute after he did. Fortunately, there were no judgmental eyes in the lobby, the clerk at the desk barely looked up.

The door was locked when I got there which wasn't surprising as it was one of those magnetic card things, and I had to knock twice before it opened.

Len looked surprised.

"Sorry, I had to get my overnight bag. I don't think I can sleep in this outfit." I said.

"I figured you had left."

"Why would I leave? I thought we were going to spend the night, I mean, that's what..."

"Well, you gave the money back, so I figured you cut out to do something else or had second thoughts or..."

"Look." I said firmly as I dropped my bag on the floor, "I gave it back because I don't want you to pay me. I like you. I want to be with you. I know, you don't date. Okay so maybe I'm with you for tonight only. I hope not, but... well I don't want your money. I want you. Whatever part of you that you want to share. Okay? Maybe this isn't the way girls usually meet great guys, but its all I have, and... uh, I like you. A lot. " I said. I really thought I had made this clear by giving it back before his penis was in me, but apparently not.

"I... how would that work, I mean..."

"Well tonight, I sleep on the right side. If I get any sleep, I'm not concerned about that really because I hope we are busy. Then later, if you want to see me, you call me and say "Hey Natalie, its Len, let's go get pizza and watch a movie or something.' Then I will say "Hey Len, I am so glad you called, let's do the something, pick me up around seven?' and you say "Great, but can we make it 6:30? I miss you so much a half hour more would just kill me!" and I would say "Awwww, that's sweet' then you would probably pick me up about eight because guys lie all the time about that and are always late. And then"

Jessie92
Jessie92
503 Followers