Natalie and Emily: Sister Surprises

Story Info
Natalie and Emily Alyn Lind have to learn to share.
14.6k words
4.81
13.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

July 2020

In my previous story that involved Natalie Alyn Lind and Emma Dumont, I went into detail about what happened at the very end of the night. To recap, as I was dropping Natalie off at her house, the two of us were more or less 'caught' by her younger sister, Emily. In order to deescalate the situation, I ended up giving in to Emily's demands to give her my phone number. What I thought may have been her just being cheeky in order to make Natalie nervous or something, turned into something much more intense, if not more confusing at the start.

You see, I really thought at first that this was some kind of bratty ploy to get back at Natalie, or get some dirt on Natalie, or something. A younger sister catches the older sister with some guy that isn't her boyfriend? Obviously that creates trouble if she starts blabbing about it. And if she does, what's to stop her from giving him my number? It was a perfect example of why the Lodge should stay contained inside the house, and essentially why the idea shouldn't even exist once anyone leaves its walls.

But what happened was not that at all. From the first time I received a text on my phone from what I put in as just "Emily" it was...normal? It was like a text I'd receive from a girl whose number I got in a bar. I remember the first one I got, which I received late in the morning while working out.

Emily: Hey

Me: Hello.

Emily: What're you up to?

I didn't want to answer with specific details, because that could quickly turn into her asking where I was working out, and me telling her I was working out in the gym of my giant house. The less information about the Lodge she knew, the better, so I just answered:

Me: Just out for a jog. Or a walk now that I'm texting.

Emily: Sounds fun, lol

Me: What about you?

Emily: Just woke up, gonna eat breakfast.

Then, before I could even respond, Emily sent me a picture. It was her, seated at what must have been their kitchen table. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt, and had pulled her legs in and stretched the shirt over them. In retrospect it was super cute, but at the time I was just confused as hell.

That was all I heard that first day. After that it continued, usually in the same way. Emily would text me randomly, at any time of day, and we would end up talking about inane stuff. What she was doing, what I was doing. and we once got into a very lengthy texting session about what TV we were watching. I even got texts of what she was doing on the vacation she had taken with Natalie and the rest of their family. Not even Natalie was texting me during that period. I couldn't blame her for that though.

Again, it was like I was texting a girl I had randomly met, and neither of us knew quite what to do with the other. I would normally make the first move, but the oddity that was the situation made me not want to. Especially the times when Emily seemed to be baiting me in that department. While they were on vacation, I got pictures from Emily, and more than a couple of them were of her wearing a bikini. Never a message accompanying them. She just threw them out there. Probably gauging my reaction. I had to fight the instinct to tell her how good she looked. And honestly, she looked very good.

There was something about the contrast between her and Natalie that made her hot. Natalie was gorgeous, and the exact kind of thick that I really liked, but Emily definitely had my attention. She was almost as tall as Natalie, but her body was much more petite. While she was more narrow in the legs and had a smaller ass, it just made her hipbones look more shapely. And although she didn't have giant tits like Natalie, I was surprised at just how big they did look in her bikini. The sisters were like two sides of a very hot coin. Or something like that.

Emily texting me continued all throughout their vacation. Random, intermittent texts that she would send, but rarely continue when I responded. The only time it became a conversation was when she wanted it to. It was at the end of one of their final vacation days, somewhat late at night I received a text from Emily.

Emily: What's up? You still up?

Me: Yeah. It's only 1130.

Emily: Oh yeah. Today felt much longer. Finally relaxing at the hotel now.

Me: Cool. What're you doing?

Emily: Showering.

Me: You're texting from the shower?

Emily: Only place I can text without the risk of someone looking over my shoulder.

Me: Gotcha.

Emily: So feel free to text me whatever you want.

Me: Hah, like what?

Emily: Me in the shower doesn't inspire anything?

I didn't quite know what she was looking for here, so I figured I might as well just throw something out there and see what happened.

Me: Well I wouldn't want to text you things as much as I'd just want you to send me pictures.

30 seconds later, I got a reply. It was a picture of Emily in the shower. She was turned around so the water was at her back. The picture was her in portrait with her holding the phone out for a selfie. She was nude, and dripping wet. Unfortunately she was covering her tits with her arm, but I could still see how perky they were as she squeezed them against herself. Between that and the pouty 'come fuck me' look on her face, she was starting to get to me.

Emily: Like that?

Me: Exactly.

Emily: You like?

Me: Very much.

Emily: Good. I'm gonna touch myself now. Goodnight!

And she didn't text again the rest of that night. It was frustrating.

Things continued like that for another couple weeks. After she returned home the texting continued, but I would occasionally get another pic. It was generally Emily in her room at night in her pajamas. The emphasis was usually on her ultra-thin legs, but she was often wearing such short shorts that I could see the beginnings of her ass.

Then, one night, something different happened. Instead of the one buzz of my phone getting a text, it began to buzz and didn't stop. Emily was actually calling me. It was late, and I was already in bed but still awake reading. I answered, and then took a slight pause before I said anything.

"Hello?"

"Heeey," Emily's voice came over the speaker. She was speaking in low volume, but not quite whispering. She had a low, throaty voice, and speaking so quietly amplified that.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing, I'm in bed. What're you doing?"

"Reading in bed. You?"

"No, I'm just laying in the dark. I felt like hearing a voice..." Emily said it with a quiet sigh. There was no background noise, so I believed her.

"And you picked mine. I'm flattered," I said it with as much charm as I could muster, hoping she could hear the smirk I had in my words.

"I remembered it from the night we met. It's nice," Emily mused.

"Then I'm double-flattered."

"You remember what we talked about that night?" Emily asked.

"When you got my number? Yeah you were disappointed Natalie was having all the fun."

"It's more than that, I...never get to have fun."

"So what do you want to do right now?"

Emily was silent for a moment, then quietly said, "Do you want to hear what I'm wearing right now?"

"Now I do," I said, amused.

"It's kind of a..." Emily began, "Sleeveless t-shirt kinda thing, and then a pair of shorts."

"Nice," I said. "So you want to have some fun?

"Yeah," Emily said quietly.

"Alright, let's start with you taking off that shirt," I suggested to Emily.

There was a moment on the phone where all I heard was a quiet rustling sound. Emily was shifting around in bed.

"Done," Emily said.

"Topless now?"

"Mhm," Emily hummed at me.

"Do you like having your tits touched?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah, I always have to play with my nipples when I touch myself," Emily said.

"Why don't you do that now?"

"Alright..." Emily said.

"You can pretend it's my hand touching you, sliding up your stomach until I start rubbing your nipple in a circle..."

"That's perfect, that is exactly what I do," Emily said that with actual surprise in her voice. "What else would you do?"

"After touching them a bit, I'd start running my fingers down your chest."

"Ok..." Emily started, "I'm letting my fingers move down my chest...over my stomach..."

"Keep going," I instructed.

"Below my stomach...under my shorts..." Emily paused, and I heard her breath a quiet sigh into the phone. "Ahhh...there's my pussy..."

"Take those shorts off before you keep going," I suggested in a stern voice.

"Ok," Emily said. I heard more rustling through the receive as Emily began to shift in bed. "Pushing them off my hips. Down my thighs, kicking them off aaand...done."

"You're naked?" I asked.

Emily giggled into the phone, "Hehe, yep. So, what would you do next?"

"I'm in your bed in this scenario?"

"Mmmhmm. You're under my covers. In the dark. You have to feel your way around by touch."

"If that were the case," I started, "I would slide my hands up your legs. Then follow with my mouth."

"Yeah?"

"And while I kiss my way up your thighs I'm gonna push your legs apart..."

"Oh my legs are wide open already," Emily said with a serious tone.

"Then my tongue is going up the inside of your thigh,"

"Yeah?" Emily's voice went up a little bit.

"And then it's going straight to your pussy and not stopping..."

"Mmm..." Emily gave a tiny whimper into the phone. Then she said nothing for a few seconds.

"What're you doing now?" I asked.

"Pretending my finger is your tongue..." Emily whispered.

"Yeah, keep doing it, because my tongue would be sliding up and down right now," I paused, and heard Emily start to breathe a little faster into the phone. "And now it would be moving up to your clit..."

"Ahhh...keep going..." Emily whispered again. It really sounded like she was trying to keep herself quiet.

"I'd be licking your clit in such a slow circle that you'd go crazy and beg for it harder," I was smirking to myself as I said it.

"I am not going slow right now. Like at all..." Emily struggled to get the entire sentence out. She was breathing heavily now, and it was right into the speaker of her phone.

"What're you doing then?"

"Rubbing my finger down and then rubbing it on my clit..."

"Are you wet?" I asked.

"I am SO fucking wet, you have no idea..." Emily didn't sound amused or impressed. It was like she was stating a fact. Then she spoke again, "Here."

For a moment I heard nothing but a sharp rustling noise, but then if I listened very closely I could hear a quiet, moist, squishing sound. Emily was trying to get me to hear her fingers playing with her pussy up close.

"Hear that?" Emily whispered as she put the phone back to her head.

"If I was there, and you were that wet, I wouldn't be using my tongue,"

"Yeah?" Emily quietly moaned a little as she talked, "Gonna give me your cock?"

"Really fast, and really hard,"

"Keep going..." Emily urged. I could hear the buildup in her voice.

"Your legs are going up on my shoulders, so I can get in so deep my entire cock gets slick from your pussy,"

"Haaaa..." I heard Emily give a slow, deep breath into the phone. When it was done, all I heard her say was another, "Yeah..."

"Then I push your legs back to fuck you so hard you'll bite your fucking lip off while your eyes roll into the back of your head..."

I wasn't sure the last half of my sentence was heard. In the middle of it, Emily let out another sharp breath, and a quiet moan. Then I heard a quiet smack sound which I'm pretty sure was her dropping the phone onto her bed. Her noises got quieter. Then another shuffle on the bed, and the sound of her picking the phone back up.

"Oooo-kay," Emily sighed into the phone.

"Finished already?" I asked, half amused.

"It doesn't take me long," Emily said, sounding like she just hit her own reset button. Her voice was back to the normal, breathy tone it was before.

"Glad I could help."

"You want to help me more tomorrow?" Emily said bluntly.

"Excuse me?"

"Let's hang out tomorrow night. You busy?"

"I-well, no, but," I was caught off-guard yet again.

What would Natalie say to the situation? It'd be one thing to talk her sister off on the phone, but if Emily was hinting at what I was pretty sure she was, Natalie would be justified in being REALLY pissed off. Then again, Natalie knew the main tenet of the Lodge was that there were no real connections, and thus she couldn't really be mad for me having a go at her sister.

My thoughts were interrupted by Emily again. I heard soft, wet kissing noises.

"What's that noise?" I asked.

"Cleaning off my fingers..." Emily casually mentioned. "Like they're your cock..."

"Ok, yeah, tomorrow?" I said without a second thought.

Emily and I made a plan for tomorrow night. I neglected to mention the Lodge or it's distance from the LA area, so I just said that I would pick her up. We made no real plans, we just decided that we would drive around and see what's up. Obviously there would be nothing up since we're in a pandemic, but we could still cruise around. It had been years since I had a good aimless 'cruise' with a girl where the intention was just to be alone. I also decided that there was no need to tell Natalie about the situation just yet. Lodge business was its own thing, and so was this.

I headed toward LA in the evening, after it was already getting dark. By the time I got to Emily and Natalie's parents' house it was completely dark, and getting late. The street was quiet, so I just pulled up to the curb a short distance from the house. After killing the engine to turn off the lights, I texted Emily and got ready to wait. To my surprise, I had barely looked up from my phone when I saw movement ahead of me. The gate to their driveway was sliding open, and when it was only a few feet wide, I saw a thin blonde squeeze through. Emily pushed a button on her phone, and the gate reversed direction, sliding back the few feet and shutting itself. Emily quickly walked toward my car, while I took a moment to get a thorough look at her.

Emily looked like she had just gotten out of bed. Her messy blonde hair was pulled back, but she had bangs and random strands hanging down toward her face. As she got closer I could see her makeup. Her face was done with neutral tones, but her eyes were lined were dark mascara, and her lips were completely coated in a bright red that was popping even in the dim street light. She was wearing a black t-shirt top that had a deep scoop-neck, jean shorts that were cut so short they were basically at her hips, and sandals. She had nothing with her, she was just carrying her phone in her hand.

"Heeey," Emily said with that sultry, almost husky voice she had when speaking. "What's up?"

"Did you successfully sneak out?" I asked with a tease in my voice.

"Shut up," Emily side-eyed me as she buckled her seatbelt.

"Alright," I smirked quietly and started driving. "Where to?"

"Let's just drive and see where we end up," Emily said.

Emily was looking at me very closely. Even out the corner of my eye I could see that she was staring, and scanning me up and down. Granted she saw me the night I brought Natalie home, but that was just us talking through the car window. Now she was closer. As I brought the car around the corner, Emily brought her hand to my arm, feeling my shoulder. She hmm'ed curiously to herself, and gave it a squeeze. After making another, now impressed, 'hmm', Emily dropped her hands back to her lap.

"Or we could go check out your place," Emily suggested.

As forward and tempting as that was, I knew that would be a bad idea in this instance.

"My place is...quite a drive from here," I said as I glanced over at her.

"Fair enough," Emily said, looking back at me. Her mouth didn't seem to close all the way, and for a split second I thought I saw her tongue start to lick her top lip.

We drove only a few blocks before Emily put her hands on my again. This time she reached over while I was driving to put her hands on my thigh. I first looked down, and then over at Emily. She was staring right back at me, leaning her head forward with her eyebrows raised as if to say "You know this is what's happening, right?"

"Let me ask you a question," I said as I looked back to the road. "This isn't just some...'make your sister jealous' thing, is it?"

"Uh, no," Emily said with a somewhat annoyed tone. "Sometimes a girl that lives with her parents is just horny. Is that ok?"

"Just making sure," I said casually.

"Besides, even if that were the case, my sister doesn't get to decide when I do *this*..."

With her very last word, Emily unbuttoned my pants. I stiffened up, shifting my focus to the movements of the car. Emily unzipped my pants next, and then reached her hand in deeper. I let the car coast down the rest of the street, and then came to a stop sign. As the car came to a stop, Emily pulled my cock out of my pants and then gave it a few tightly squeezing jerks with her hand. I stayed stopped as Emily leaned over from her seat into mine.

"Fuck," Emily said bluntly. "Nice."

Emily paused for a moment as she leaned closer. She was eyeing my cock hungrily, and slowly stroking it with one hand. I held my foot tightly on the brake and looked down at her. Emily's mouth was moving a little. She was pressing her ruby lips together as she looked up at me.

"No sucking off the driver," I said as I looked down at her. "It's dangerous."

Emily didn't say anything. I thought she was about to, but then her bright red lips parted, and out came her tongue instead. She stuck it out right above my cock, and suddenly a small rush of saliva ran off the tip of it. Emily let it fall on the tip of my cock, and then brought her hand to it.

"Who said anything about sucking?" Emily had a serious, almost bitchy look on her face. At that moment I decided to relax and let whatever was going to happen, happen.

Emily closed her hand over the tip of my cock where her spit landed, and then stroked down. It was just slippery enough for her to begin to work her hand around the tip of my cock. And work it she did, allowing her fingers to twist and jerk up and down.

"I know a spot where we can go," Emily, turning her head to look up at me from my lap. "If you want."

"Yes, let's," I said.

Emily leaned up in her seat to confirm where we were, "Go down that way and we'll go up a hill. Go all the way up and then turn left. You can park there."

As soon as she pointed out the direction, she dipped her head back down. I eased the car through the completely empty intersection, trying to focus on what I was doing despite what Emily was doing. She put her tongue out again, this time licking the tip to transfer more saliva onto it. Her hand went a little lower now, stroking past the tip down onto the shaft. I eased the car down the road, taking care to go slow. Emily just made herself more comfortable.

I glanced to my side as Emily moved her lower body from a sitting position in the passenger seat, to basically stretching herself across the entire front. Her chest rested on the center armrest, and her knees were in the seat. I looked down at her petite legs and bare feet as she kicked them up to fit in the space. Then my eye wandered to her ass in those shorts. She may have been the most petite of any of the girls I'd previously experienced at the Lodge, but nevertheless that ass in those shorts was catching my eye. When I stretched my arm out and run my hand up one of her thighs, Emily's tongue ran over the tip of my cock with a slow tease.

My cock received the most minimal of attention as I drove to the spot Emily described. Light strokes with Emily's hand, made somewhat better by her attempts to manually lube up my cock. We soon made it to what must have been the place. There was a cul-de-sac in the style of the Hollywood Hills neighborhoods. There were two houses at the end of it, both behind tall gates and tall hedges. Not only that, there was a dip in the hill in the middle, so we were parked even lower still. I pulled the car into a parking spot on the curb, and looked around. It really was perfect. I couldn't see the windows to any houses, and there were no streetlights except at the end between the two houses' gates, so we were totally in shadow.